22. Inviting the troubles

This story gonna reach 3k votes in just 22 chapters and I should thank everyone who supported till now... sorry if i hurted any one and it's not personally may be out of frustration and yes it reached 99 in Fan fiction " which is the greatest achievement for me as this is my second book which is going to get 3k votes and also getting the 99 th position... that too in fan fiction..

Without you guys it couldn't be achieved and once again , thanks for loving this story..  so lets see what happened to pragya ? ....

Before that... to everyone guys.. my small gift for loving me and my stories..

 my small gift for loving me and my stories

Back to the update..

Target : 125 votes....

    Abhi reached home after his tiring day but he was not feeling tired rather than an energy was boosted inside him. Today pragya supported him which really shocked him to the core. He is really in happy mood so that he reached before pragya to make something special for her. He wishes to prepare dinner for them and thought to ask about her favourites to bulbul .

" jiju.. you really remember me..? "He heard bulbul's teasing voice as soon as she attended the call. Abhi very well know about her because she is quite anger on him for not calling her after she left.

" yeah.. how can i forget you ? By the way , how are you and ma.." Abhi asked entering the kitchen. He slided his phone inbetween his ears and shoulders and starts to check for ingredients while talking with her.

" we both are fine and how are you and my di ? She sounds really sad..what happened ? Did Raghav said something ...? " she asked and that's when abhi came to know that she didn't shared what happened yesterday to bulbul.  Abhi too manages the situation as he doesn't want to tell her the whole story as he wish pragya will say once everything gets settled and he didn't want her to get worried about pragya.

" nothing..She is fine and as usual dancing on my head.. today she asked me to prepare dinner and I am going to do ? So tell me what's her favourite..." Abhi asked managing the situation.

" oh my poor jiju but don't worry di gonna realise your love for her one day.. so don't get sad.. " bulbul said making abhi to smile.

" stop your bak- baks and tell me whats her favourite ? " abhi asked remembering for what he had called her.

" di like to eat Aloo Gobi with dal chawal.." bulbul said while abhi made a mental note on it.  He ends the call after asking her to be safe and to study well.

Abhi looked at the clock and sighed " Its six now .. let me start now and I will finish my cooking at 7:30 and it will get ready before she reach here..." he thought and start to cook .

   It's 8 :00 pm when abhi finished cooking and cleaned the slab properly and decides to take rest for some time as it's half an hour left for her arrival and went to his room.