Reckless ~(Hayes Grier)

Oleh lollipoplexi

Moving to North Carolina all the way from Sydney Australia is tough on Ellie but there is one thing, or shoul... Lebih Banyak

Reckless ~(Hayes Grier)
Chapter 3~ Cameron
Chapter 4 ~ Hayes' POV
Chapter 5~ Drama
Chapter 6~ Ok
Chapter 7~ Mood Changes
Chapter 8~ Permission

Chapter 2 ~ The beach

365 13 3
Oleh lollipoplexi

We walked in the door and Jade instantly ran further into the house to find mom. Probably to tell her about Skylynn. I followed after her and I found mom out in the back room reading one of her books.

"Mom, mom guess what we did" Jade yelled as she jumped onto our mom's lap.

"What happened sweety?" she asked with a small laugh.

"I made a new friend and Ellie got a boyfriend" she said excitedly. Mom looked up at me suspiciously.

"No! I just hung out with her friends big brothers" I said with a laugh. Mom laughed too and looked at Jade.

"What's your friend's name?" she asked Jade.

"Skylynn Elizabeth Floyd" she answered proudly.

"That's nice Jade. I'm sure you'll be good friends" she said with a smile. I nodded in agreement. Jade jumped off our mom's lap and ran out of the room; probably to go play with some of her toys.

"So, a boyfriend?" my mom said with a smile. I shook my head quickly.

"No! I told you that he is just Skylynn's big brother. We just watched a movie!" I told her and she nodded.

"Sure" she said sarcastically. I just shook my head and went up to my bedroom.

I laid on the bed staring up at the ceiling. I couldn't believe that I had only been in North Carolina for a couple of hours and I had already met Nash and Hayes Grier and we were sort of friends. It seems to weird to be real. I was still just lying there when I got a text message.

From: Hayes (Hottie) Grier :P <3

Hey :)

I'm bored... Wanna talk?

I read over the message and before I knew what I was doing I had already replied.

To: Hayes (Hottie) Grier :P <3

Sure! Sup?

I sent the message and the rest of the conversation went like this,

Hayes: I wish u could hav stayed longer! It was more fun when u were here!

Ellie: Aww! Don't worry you'll see me tomorrow!

Hayes: Yeah! I'm looking forward to it!

Ellie: Me too! Do u want me to come over your place?

Hayes: Nah! I'll pick u up. How bout 11 so we can hav lunch at the beach?

Ellie: Sounds good! I'll be ready!

Hayes: Cool! Hav u asked your mom if it's ok to go?

Ellie: Nah! I will right now!

I sent the message and walked back downstairs to find my mom in the exact same place as when I left.

"You seem too happy! What do you want?" she asked suspiciously.

"Can I go to the beach tomorrow with Hayes? He's going to show me around a little bit" I asked in a pleading sort of voice.

"That should be alright. What time are you leaving?" she asked me.

"Hayes is coming to pick me up at 11" I told her and she nodded. I hugged her quickly and went back up to my room.

Ellie: I'm aloud to go!

Hayes: Yay!

Ellie: It'll be fun just to hang out with no distractions!

Hayes: Yeah! I hav a surprise for u in a little bit but I'm not gonna tell u wat it is!

Ellie: TELL MEEEEE!!!!

Hayes: You'll see it soon! Guess wat?

Ellie: Wat? Hurry up and tell me!!!

Hayes: Cameron Dallas is currently in my house!

Ellie: ... *dies*

Hayes: No! Don't die! Coz then u can't meet Cam Dallas and we won't get to go to the beach!

Ellie: ... *screams internally* (Is that better?)

Hayes: Much better! I hav to go soon :( I hav to eat! Football superstars need food!

Ellie: No! You can starve!!! I wanna meet Cam Dallas but I can't come over :(

Hayes: I'll probably introduce u to him tomorrow!

Ellie: Really? Yay!!!

Hayes: Yeah, I hav to go eat now. Talk later? See you tomorrow!!!

Ellie: Bye Hayes (Hottie) Grier!!!

Hayes: Yes! She agrees with me!!! (I'm showing Nash this so he believes me!)

Ellie: No don't show him!!! Go eat your food or I'll steal your football!!!

Hayes: Not the football!!! I gtg now! See u later! :)

I didn't reply because I wanted to let him go eat dinner. I sat on my bed for a little while until I felt my phone vibrate on the bed beside me. It was a message from an unknown number.

*Unknown Number*: Hey! This is Nash! ;)

Ellie: Sup Nashty?

Nash: Nothing much! I hav to go eat in a bit but Hayes gave me your number and said to surprise you so... SURPRISE!!!!!!!!

Ellie: Haha thanks Nash! Go eat now!

Nash: Ok! Bye! (Hayes has a crush on you)

Ellie: Wait, WHAT?

Nash: (You have a crush on Hayes too!)

Ellie: Go away! You are Nashty!!!

Nash: Aww I love you too! Bye!!! :)

I stared at the message saying Hayes has a crush on me for a while then I eventually came to the conclusion that Nash was just trying to tease Hayes. I put my phone on my bed and went downstairs to find some food. I grabbed a bag of chips because I wasn't really hungry and I went back up to my room. It was only about 7 o'clock but I was really tarting to feel the powers of jet lag. I ate the chips fairly quickly then I got changed to go to bed. It was still pretty hot outside so I was just wearing a fitted single and some shorts. I crawled into bed and I was soon asleep. I fell asleep quicker than I thought I would though.

~next day~

I woke up at about 8 o'clock. Ugh! That feels too early for me; especially on summer break. I was slightly happy though because Hayes was going to show me the beach today.

I jumped out of bead and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower then I put on a T-shirt and some shorts because I would have time to get changed after breakfast. I stuck a couple of pop tarts in the toaster and grabbed some chocolate milk. I grabbed the pop tarts and went into the living room to watch some tv. Mom was already in there with a cup of coffee but I'm guessing that Jade was still asleep.

"Hey mom!" I said and I sat on the lounge beside her.

"Hey sweetie! You excited for the beach with Hayes?" she asked with a smirk.

"I know what you are thinking! I don't like Hayes! But yes I am excited..." I said trailing off at the last bit. She just smiled even bigger and turned to look at the tv. At about 10 o'clock Jade decided to come downstairs.

"Hello sleepyhead! You nearly slept for longer than daddy" my mom said to Jade.

My dad works night shifts and spends most of the day asleep so sleeping until later than him is a huge achievement.

"I was awake ages ago! I was just playing with my dolls" she said with a smile. It seemed to be true because she had heaps of energy and usually when she wakes up she is grumpy. Mom just laughed then she stood up to take her empty cup back to the kitchen.

I went back upstairs to get changed. I put on my dark blue bikini that had tropical flowers all over it and I put a singlet and shorts on over the top. I went into the bathroom and put my hair up into a high pony tail on top of my head. When I was done I slipped my phone into my bag and grabbed a random pair of raybans to put on. I went and sat downstairs for a bit until I heard my phone in my bag. I checked and saw it was a message from Hayes.

Hayes: Coming over now :) I'm bringing Jade's bracelet thingy too coz she left it at our place!

I read over the message and went over to the window. I could see Hayes walking out the front door of his house so I opened the door and waited for him.

"Hi Aussie" he said with a laugh.

"Sup internet boy?" I replied with a laugh as well.

"Here's your sister's thing" he said and he dropped a pink bangle into my hand.

"Jade, Hayes brought your bracelet here!" I called through the house.

"Hayes" I heard her say excitedly then she came running out the door and tackled Hayes in a small hug. He hugged back and picked her up.

"Hey, kiddo!" he said and she scowled at him.

"Don't call me kiddo! Ellie calls me that and I always tell her that I'm too old to be called kiddo!" she said in her 'tough girl' voice.

"Okay then" he said and he put her back on the ground.

"Mommy! Ellie's boyfriend is here!" she yelled and she ran back inside. My mom came out a minute later with a smile on her face.

"You must be Hayes! I'm Mrs Lewis but you can call me Anne" she said and they both shook hands.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs Lewis! We should get going to the beach" he said and he looked at me.

"Bye mom!" I said and I followed Hayes down the street to the beach.

It was surprisingly close to the house so the walk was short. Along the way we just talked about random things that came to our heads.

"So what was Jade saying about a boyfriend?" Hayes asked with a laugh.

"She told mom that you're my boyfriend but I explained to mom that we are just friends" I told him and he nodded.

"Don't worry! Skylynn thinks we're married!" he said and both of us started laughing.

"I seriously wonder what's going through their minds sometimes" I said and we finally reached the beach.

"Come in the water with me!" Hayes pleaded.

"How do you know I brought my bathing suit?" I said.

"You're not stupid! I know you're wearing it under your clothes" he said and he pointed to my singlet.

"Fine!" I said and I rolled my eyes at him. He started to take his shirt off and when I did I had to force myself not to stare at him. I have to admit that he was pretty good looking but I couldn't say that out loud, to anyone, or they would think I was weird. Hayes ran down into the water and started splashing around.

I took my singlet and shorts off so I was just in my bikini and went down to the water with him. He turned around to look at me and I could tell he was trying really hard not to look at my stomach. I don't mind how my body looks but I do get insecure when people look at me. I wanted to run back out of the water and put my singlet back on but I didn't. New home, new me!

"Zayummm" I heard Hayes mutter under his breath as he looked down at his feet. I smiled slightly to myself.

While Hayes was being shy I decided to splash him. His head shot up and he stared at me.

"What was that for" he said trying to be serious but failing tremendously.

"You gonna be shy Hayes or fun Hayes?" I asked with a smirk.

"I'm so going to get you!" he said and started running towards me. I turned and started to run but Hayes caught up to me and it was sort of like he tackled me but instead he pulled me down on top of him.

"Got you" he said and we both stood up laughing. I splashed him again and ran out of the water.

"No! Come back in the water!" Hayes whined and he looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine! But only for a little bit because I'm hungry!" I said and I walked back into the water. As I had just stepped back into the water, Hayes splashed me again.

"Hayes! You may be a football player but I can still hurt you!" I yelled and I tarted chasing after him. Just as I was about to catch him, he topped and spun around. He grabbed me and before I knew what was happening, he had thrown me over his shoulder and was carrying me back to where our stuff was.

"Hayes whatever your middle name is Grier, put me down!" I yelled and I struggled in his grasp.

"Okay then" he said and he and he sat me on the ground next to the towels.

"You're lucky I'm not in the mood for hitting you right now" I said with a laugh. He just smiled at me with a goofy smile and he started wiping the water and sand off of him with his towel. When we were both dry and had our clothes back on we headed up to the little row of shops along the beach front.

"What do you feel like?" Hayes asked me.

"How about pizza then we can have some ice cream later?" I offered and we started walking in the direction of the pizza place.

"I have a better idea with the ice cream! Let's go have pizza first though" he said and he dragged me into the small pizza place. There weren't many people in there but the food smelt amazing. We ordered a meat lovers pizza and sat at a small table together.

"How about the rest of that 20 questions game?" Hayes suggested and I nodded.

"Favourite subject at school?" he asked me.

"I don't know? I like a couple of subjects. Creative arts or sport probably" I answered.

"That's cool! I like sport the most probably but I really like the creative arts stuff too. Does talking to a camera in your room count as creative arts?" he said with a laugh.

"I don't know but I'd love to have that as a subject at school!" I said and we both started laughing.

Our food came out soon after that so we ate without saying much to each other. After lunch Hayes said that he had to show me something back at his house. We went inside and Hayes ran over to the fridge. He grabbed a whole big tub of ice cream then he grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs. We went past all the rooms until we got to the end of the hall. Hayes pulled down a ladder from a hatch in the roof and climbed up; we were in the attic. Hayes opened the little window at the side of the attic and climbed out. I followed and he showed me a little cut away part in the side of their roof.

It was like a room that was only big enough to fit two people in it, almost like a cupboard. There were a few pillow thrown about the little cove area and the view was amazing. Hayes sat down and I sat next to him.

"It's beautiful!" I said looking out at the hills that surrounded North Carolina.

"I thought you'd like it! Want some ice cream?" he asked with a small smile. I nodded quickly and Hayes handed me a spoon, keeping one for himself. We sat in silence eating ice cream and staring out at the clouds that were rolling past.

"Why did you give Nash my phone number?" I asked after a while of silence.

"Because he wanted it. Didn't you want him to have it?" Hayes asked sounding slightly worried.

"No! It's fine! I just wasn't expecting one of the most famous people on vine to be texting me" I said with a little laugh. Hayes nodded and had another scoop of ice cream.

"I hope you don't mind that the ice cream is Cookie Dough Ben &Jerry's" Hayes said.

"It's my favourite!" I said and I had another massive scoop. He smiled and laid back in the pillows.

"The sky is beautiful from up here!" I said and I laid back with him.

"We should stay up here until sunset because it is even better at this time of year!" Hayes said staring out at the clouds that were slowly rolling past. I nodded and sat my head on his chest. His arm wrapped around my shoulder but I don't think he noticed; it seemed to happen naturally.

The sun started to set and it was beautiful. The orange from the sun made the ocean glow and it was truly breathtaking.

"I know I said it was beautiful before but this is just amazing!" I said to Hayes. His grip around me tightened a little pulling me slightly closer to him.

"This isn't all. I have another surprise for you in a minute" he said with a smile.

"No more surprises! You've done too much already!" I said and I looked back out at the quickly sinking sun.

"I have something to show you" Hayes said and he stood up. He held his hand out for me and I gladly took it. We went back inside and into Hayes' room. He told me to wait for a second and then be left the room to go get something. I was nervous about what he was going to show me. He came back in with one of Nash's random bandanas and he stood behind me.

"What..." I started to say as he tied the bandana over my eyes so I couldn't see.

"I told you! It's a surprise!" he said and he grabbed my hand to start directing me downstairs. We reached the bottom step and I was so relieved because I honestly though I was going to fall. Even though I knew Hayes was strong I was still worried that he would let me go and I would fall all the way down the stairs. He directed me through a maze of doors until we finally stopped; I couldn't tell where we were in the house though.

"Surprise!" someone said from behind me. Hayes took the bandana away from my eyes and I stood there in shock. I couldn't get any words out.

He... Was.. Standing... Right... Infront... Of...me!

~

A/N:

Sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger!!! I bet you can guess who it is though.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share this story if you like it! My only social media is twitter so go follow me there @lexilubchoo

I love y'all!

Loz :) ~

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

12.6K 227 32
Taylor, a 16 year girl just moved to Davidson, North Carolina, and finds herself falling for her neighbor Hayes Grier. But they have some trust issu...
9.8K 146 31
Leaving her old school to go to another. This action causes her to met the love of her life. That lucky boys name is Hayes. Oh my gosh guys! Thanks f...
5.6K 119 53
You moved out of your hometown to L.A. to start a new life little did you know.. Your new life just got complicated
893 23 20
Moving to a new city is hard and playing like someone else is even harder but I'm doing it...Let's see how this goes.