Raddish Boy

By koropokurru

I saw a series in youtube called 2 moons. I watched it and instantly fell in love with the character of Beam... More

Beam in the city
I Missed the Fridge
The Boy from the Alley
Raddish Boy
The New Tutor
Nim, Dim, Beam
Beam is mine
Here Take a Bite
Meet the Parents
The Bakers Daughter
Nothing Compares to You
The Love Potion
Stupid Forth
My Heart Not Ready
The Doctor Gang
The Engineering Moon
Under the Rain
Beam's Raddish Keychain
What Really Matters
The Jealousy Game
First Kiss?
Out and Proud
Us Against the World
The Masked Maniac
At My Limit
The Most Embarrassing Moment
The Only Exception
Welcome to the Family
Nightmare in Broad Daylight
The Young Master
Strike one
Strike Two
Strike Three: Game Over
My Love Rival
Turning Tables
Only if it Fits
The Mating
Trust No One
Battle to Live
Innocent Tears
Wolf Cry
Safe and Sound
Not One But Two
Thanks for the Support

The Wolf Brothers

2.9K 161 25
By koropokurru

"Beam's POV"

"Can you be my mom's birthday present?" He asked. But it felt more like a command than a request.

I don't know him at all. And I don't know what in the world he's saying. How can I be someone's birthday present?
He's totally creeping me out.

I checked my watch. It was already 5:30pm. No wonder it's getting dark.

A part of me did want to help him. Since its his mom's birthday today (mothers are my weakness) and he lost his savings from those bullies, I felt sorry for him. But I must get home before Aunt Lyn arrives.

I was about to say no to him, when I looked him in the eyes.

"Uhhmm.. o-ok..ay.." I said the opposite. Those stares were sincere and pleading but they looked familiar to me. I've seen them in the forest. Those were the eyes a hungry wolf. His stares were speaking to me, 'try to disagree and you will be my dinner.' Something like that.

It happened last year.
I frequently escape our house back in the province, to feed a family of rabbits in the forest. My parents strictly forbid me to go there alone by myself, since wild animals lurks that grounds. I was a kid and I was hard headed. One time I came across a wolf. Thinking that it was a gentle dog, I approached it. I took out some carrots sticks and lettuce leaves from my pockets to feed it. Then it suddenly jumped over me and just when its fangs where inches away from my neck, I heard a gunshot.

The wolf laid on top of me, bleeding and struggling. I saw my dad as he pulled me out and hugged me to death. He was crying while I was trembling.

It happened very fast. In a split second I was at the brink of death, another second I was alive and under my dads protection. I looked at the wolf that attacked me while being embraced by dad. It was no longer moving but its eyes were still staring at me. Those eyes where emotionless but had an intent to kill.

Now, the same eyes where infront of me. This boy is dead serious. How can I say no?

"Oy!! Kid! Did i hear that right? You ok with it?" He said, breaking the flashback in my head.

"Ok. But lets make it quick. Bring me back to our house before 8." My aunt Lyn arrives around that time. And saying no to him was not an option that time.

"No worries. I'll just show show you to my mother then bring you back." He smiled widely.

"Come on our house' this way" He pulled me, but then he fell, knees first on the pavement."

He was holding my hand, so i was also pulled down and hit my butt on the floor.

"Are you ok?" I ask him while rubbing my bottom.

"My legs are numb. They must have tied me tightly." He was still smiling even though he's hurt. Weird wolf boy.

Was it because I agreed to his request?

"Can you walk? I'll help you." I felt sorry for him. He was nothing more than a child who loves dearly his mom.

I helped him stand up and put his arm around my shoulders.

" Your heavy.." I told him the truth while he started limping.

"Sorry haha! I'm a carnivore. I eat lots of protein meat."

Now that he mentioned that, I started to noticed the difference in our sizes. He was indeed taller and bulkier than me. He was leaner and had darker complexion.

"Hey raddish boy! What where you doing in that alley in the first place?"

"I was memorizing the city streets. And why are you calling me raddish boy?"

"Cause you look like one" he laughed and pinched my cheeks.

"Stop that!" I pushed him but i regretted it immediately. He stumbled down the gutter.

"I'm sorry!" I spatted while helping him to recover.

He was still smilling. Then he started pinching my face some more. I just let him do it. I felt sorry for pushing him knowing that he's legs are numb.

He was looking at me with fondness. As if i was some sort of a fluffy stuff toy.

"Believe me, I will leave you here if you dont stop staring."

"I can't help it raddish boy. You really look like that raddish pillow my mom used to have."

"How far is your house anyway?" I tried to change the topic. This conversation is going nowhere.

"We're almost there. Just before we reach the park."

We halted infront of a big house and by that time he was already walking normally.

"This is my dad's auto shop. Upstairs is our house. Let's go." He told me.

He looked at me smiling before he pushed the main door at the 2nd floor.

He went straight in while I stayed outside for a moment.

"Mom!! Where are you? Im home! And I got you a present!" He looked back at me then he winked.

Out of the blue, two bigger boys pinned him on the ground.

"Forth! I missed you!" The oldest one said to him while rubbing their cheeks together.

"Eeeww.. eeww.. your stubbles are annoying!"

The second one was stranggling him to stop him from squirming and started to search his pockets.
"Where's your gift Forth?"

I was supressing my laugh from the scene. They looked like three wolf cubs playing with each other.

"Big brothers stop. Ayy..that tickles..
I brought someone with me."

Both his brothers stopped and looked at the door step where I was standing.

Now Im beggining to think that its a wrong desiscion being here. What if they pound me. Im not like forth. My frame is small. I with be squished to death.

Forth stood up. Fixed himself from the mess that he became. Then he pulled my hand and lead me inside house. His brothers looked puzzled.

"Uhhh.. Forth? Who's that kid??" The eldest brother asked.

"Mom's present" Forth answered without looking at his brothers.

Then all of a sudden, I heard a loud thud. I was shocked. Without any self control, both his brothers hit him in the head.

"Stupid Forth! What do you mean by Mom's present?"

"You kidnapped a boy! You idiot!"

Forth looked at me while caressing his head. Feeling if there were bumps.

"Don't mind my brothers." Acting like hitting each other is a normal thing in their house.

"Oh yeah! I forgot my manners.. Seff, Kurt! This is raddish boy." Forth said.

"Hey raddish boy. That's my oldest brother Seff. He rarely comes home since he's in college."

"And this guy is Kurt. We go to the same school. He's in middle school. It's his fault that I lost my savings. Those bullies taht you saw a while ago were his enemies."

Kurt had a questioning look. We all went to the living room. Then Forth started telling his brothers the whole story. I saw brother Kurt reacting wildly while frowning his face.

They were seriously discussing and forgot that I was there. I made myself feel at home. I saw their family picture on the side table and stared at it. I jolted when a big hand landed gently on my back.

"And who might this cute kid be??"

I looked the owner's hand and saw a big man. Together with him was a plump woman. They were staring at me with some kind of giggle.

I realized who they were based on the picture frame. They were the Forths parents.

"Happy birthday mom!" All of the 3 boys choired in unison.

The house owners had arrive.

"Mom! Forth kidnapped this boy." Kurt said while Seff noded in agreement.

Just before the interrogation started, my stomach grumbled loudly.

"My dear. Someone hasn't eaten in ages." Forth's mom said with a motherly tone.

"We have prepared lots of food and bought a cake. Let's eat first and deal with that matter later."

"Forth, you have lots of exlaining to do!" His dad was mad.

So this is chapter 6 guys.. 😉😉😉

The first thing that comes into my mind when I hear 'Forth' is a place in Texas. Wolfforth, Tx.

Thats when I decided to make their family like a wolf pack. Since they were all boys.. 💪💪💪

Seff- hebrew for wolf

Kurt- irish for wolf

🐺🐺🐺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 13.5K 62
What happened in 2moons is a chain reaction. It all started happening when Wayo decided to follow Pana to Kantaphat University. Instead; What if Way...
77.9K 2.8K 25
----------------Preview----------------- Earth called Arthit, Mew, Forth, Phana, Kit and Beam to talk about the 10th grade boys! "I don't get it wha...
2.3K 79 4
A one-shot fanfic that I wrote about ForthBeam. Started out with a slip and ended with a sweet ending.
28.2K 1.1K 22
Not completed! Will love find its way to you when you consider yourself so unlucky? Beam, a guy pretending to be mentally strong with his friends Ph...