Our Love Is Torture

By sparkleVS

"You may be one thousand miles away, or one hundred years away from me, but I know that you're still with me... More

Prologue & Cast
Chapter 1 - The Invitation
Chapter 2 - The Meetings & The Party
Chapter 3 - Fights & Regrets
Chapter 4 - A Million Sorry's
Chapter 5 - Starting Fresh
Chapter 6 - Go Away
Chapter 7 - The Sexy Bestfriend & The Shock Statement.
Chapter 8 ~ Back there again after 10years.
Chapter 9 ~ Broken Love
Chapter 10 ~ "You're lost and someone needs to fix that"
Chapter 12 ~ I kissed you goodbye.
Chapter 13 - Trouble & Regrets
Chapter 14 - Conflict & Sweet Kisses.
Chapter 15 - Confusing texts & Disloyality
Chapter 16 - It's NOW & NEW
A/N thank you!
Chapter 17 - Circling back to deception
Chapter 18 ~ Breakup's & Pain
Chapter 19 - "Shanyana is just a stupid little girl."
Chapter 20 - The Love, The Truth & The Goodbye Letter
Chapter 21- When His Eyes Made Her Heart Stop
Chapter 22 - You're My Best Notification
Chapter 23 - When The Rain Got Beautiful
Chapter 24 - All You Do Is Walk Away
Chapter 25 *Part 1* - Secured & Shattered
TRAILER - OUR LOVE IS TORTURE
Chapter 26 - Love The Way You Lie
Chapter 27 - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Chapter 28 - All That I'll Ever Need
*NOTICE*
A/N - What has happened? Theories, Character Talks, Sequel? etc.
Chapter 29 - The Calm before the Storm
Chapter 30 - My Heart Is So Tired
Chapter 31 - Kiss My Troubles Away
Chapter 32 - The Broken Prince
Chapter 33 - Home Is Where Heart Is
Chapter 34 - The Wrong One
Chapter 35 - You're Mine
Chapter 36 - Things You Said
Chapter 37 *Last* - Forever
Acknowledgements
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue *BONUS*

Chapter 25 *Part 2* - Secured & Shattered

545 31 39
By sparkleVS

*WARNING* - Mature Language

Wasssupp fam! I'm back with Part 2 of Chapter 25, alot of you's have been waiting for it, so here we have it!

And the end of the chapter, there's a interesting announcement, so make sure you read that!

Please VOTE is you like this chapter and want more.
COMMENT your thoughts, I always love the feedback! (Hopefully y'all don't kill me after this part though) 😔😅💫

Enjoy 💕

--------------------------------------------------------

Aisha's POV

Entering the park, a slight breeze rustles the leaves making them fall to the solid ground one by one. The rain has melted the leaves underfoot to slush, the air was chilly, the beams of sunlight glowing on my skin.

Flowers are vast, and they conceal the freshly cut green grass.
The pathway is nothing more than dirt littered with random rocks.

Not too far, I could hear a voice, as I turned my head around I spotted Rohan, seated on a big rock - he was holding a guitar with his legs crossed. He strucked the chords unveiling the melodious tone. At first he was only humming but then it turned into him softly singing.

Not alot of people were around, but the ones near were smiling while looking at him, some were recording from a far distance. Maybe they were to scared to walk upto him, or maybe they understood his popularity and didn't wanted to disturb his peace. I didn't care about any of that, I slowly walked towards him, wanting to hear his voice.

I was 50 inches away, I could hear what he was singing now.

'Waiting here for someone...
Only yesterday we were on the run,
You smile back at me and your face lit up the sun...
Now I'm waiting here for someone'

My heart right now was crunched - like a paper ball, thanks to my lovely bestfriends who I thought I could trust. The friends I thought would never betray me, but they did.
Rohan on the other hand was 'uncrunching' my heart, he was making it normal. He was making me feel better.

He was a cure for me, being with him, hearing his voice was a cure to everything.

'And ohhhh, love, do you feel this rough?
Why's it only you I'm thinking of'

His voice was smooth and clear and quiet yet powerful. Soothing, in a way. I know you don't really call a guy's voice beautiful, but his was. It was the promise of tomorrow. It was beautiful, and I wished that he would never stop.
He also looked extremely peaceful, it made me feel the same, his eyes was closed, his head down - little parts of smooth hair coming down to his head.

He hesitated a bit when he felt some footsteps approch him, but he still didn't open his eyes.

I sat on the other big rock, diagonally to his, I didn't look at him, I would be too distracted..
I kept my eyes on the on the ground. I wasn't able to talk right now, I couldn't explain, I guess I was too... broken.

My shadow'sss.. dancing
Without you for the first time
My heart is hoping
You'll walk right in tonight.

My eyes teared up, I don't know what was happening... I looked at the corner, the strong wind was blowing, causing my hair to ruffle. The sea was blue and green, Every wave seemed to be making enthusiastic, eager haste to the shore, with long, irised tresses streaming from its tops.

I then looked back down, taking deep breaths.

'Anddd tell me there are things that you regret
'Cause if I'm being honest I ain't over you yet
That's all I'm asking
Is it too much to ask?'

His voice rolled over the hills in sorrowful waves. Swells of power rose up in my throat.
I could feel someone eyes burning through me, he stopped. I couldn't tell if the song came to an end or he just stopped because he'd seen me.

I decided to cut the silence and speak.
"If you think I'm invading your privacy, I'm not. This is a public place and I'm just sitting here." I kept my eyes on the ground, my hair falling down to cover the side of my face.

"Never said you were." He replied back in a husky tone.

I didn't say anything back, I felt him shuffle a bit, sounds like he was grabbing his crutches and standing up.

Well, go then... I don't care.

But he didn't, he didn't leave. Instead, he popped his crutches to my side (in middle between us) and sat down next to me.

I heard Rohan sigh, before the sound of something unwrapping got my attention. What was he doing?
Too intrigued, I turned my head to the side and looked at what he was doing. It was a packet of cigarettes.

"So?" He spoke out of nowhere.

"Huh?" I said, too zoned out. He lit his cigarette with a liter, the sun was glowing on his face making his sharp jawline and high cheekbones pop out from the side.

"Rough day?" He asked, letting the smoke fly out of his mouth.

Shit, I probably never seen a guy look so hot while smoking.

"Ahm hm," I nodded, staring back down to my feet.

"Yeah, I could tell..." Rohan observerd, he let his finger brush off a tear from the side of my eye, I instantly turned my head towards him when he did that. His finger was soft against my cheek, it felt nice for a second.

He smiled at me, before placing the smoke back inside his mouth, "Anything I should know about?"

"No," I spoke softly, almost as if I was whispering, "It doesn't involve you."

Lie, anything related to the letter obviously involved him. But I just didn't wanted to say.
He nodded his head, looking ahead to the sea.

I miss the annoying Rohan, but I also like this side of him. The side where he is understanding and knows what he should do or not.

"How did you hurt yourself?" I questioned, pointing towards the crutches.

He laughed, shaking his head. "You clearly don't remember the masquerade might!" A knowing smirk grew on his face as my eyes widened.

"No way! I did this to you!?" I traumatized, my mouth hung open.

"Well duh, I didn't trip over my own legs," Rohan said, chuckling. He placed his fingers underneath my chin and closed my mouth, "Oh honey, you don't want to catch flies now do you?"

I gazed at him, amused... Well fuck, now I feel bad.

"I uh... I'm sorry." I apologised, lost for any other words.

Rohan leaned back a bit, laughing uproariously "It's ok, dosen't really matter."

"I don't know why you're laughing Rohan, you should freaking hate me!" I shrieked, hitting his shoulder.

"Ow!" He whined, rubbing his shoulder.

"Oh shit, sorry, did I dislocated your shoulder!?"

He looked at me, his eyes glowing with disobedience - then all of the he bursts into laughter.

What a player!

"I think now I'll take my thoughts back of you being less annoying 2 years later!" I rolled my eyes, as he continued to laugh harder.... but then I couldn't help it, I also broke into laughter and joined him.

After a few seconds Rohan's laughter died out and he just froze like a statue looking ahead.

Seeing his sight, my smile slowly faded away as I kept my eyes on him.

"What?" I asked, he turned his head towards me - "Their here," He mentioned, pointing his head towards the path on the park, behind the water.

My eyes widened, I glanced were he told me to, I saw Abhi and Shanyana hand in hand, glowly smiles on their faces... just livin life like a happy couple!

I was pretty upset with Abhi stealing my letter, but I ignored that and besides that, right now I was pretty exitced to him considering the fact he came to Paris to talk things out with Rohan. And now Abhi can have this opportunity cause Rohan was right here with me.

But before I can even try to do something, I see Rohan holding on to his crutches, he stood up and started to walk back to his rock to get his guitar.

"What are you doing?" I called out, questioning him.

"Leaving."

"Leaving, why? You should go and say hi to Abhi and Shanyana."

He rolled his eyes, and shook his head. For some reason Rohan looked very irritated, he was hustling as he zipped up the guitar and carried the bag over his shoulder.

He paused for a second, and gave me a look.
"Listen, I don't want to get involved in this bullshit." His tone was harsh, almost like he wanted it to come out rough so it could hurt.

Why is he like that? Him and his freaking mood swings makes me so angry!

"Seriously Rohan what is wrong with you?" He started to walk off but then turned back around to face me as soon as I said that.

"What happened to all the laughs you were having a minute ago, did you bury them inside your big ego?!" I said in coarse, my arms crossed, I'm acting stubborn because he's pissing me off.

At first, he looked a little taken back by my words, but then quickly recovered "You'll never change Aisha, always that girl who wants to bring her nose into everything and annoy the fuck out of people by asking so many questions!"

How dare he!

"Excuse me? Remind me what you were trying to do a second ago, oh yes! Walk away, and run away from Abhi instead of dealing with him--"

"Wrong! I was walking away cause I have better things to do in my life then talk to freaking Abhi," He spoke, cutting me off.

"Oh really!" I uncrossed my arms and took a step infront, "Then tell me all the better things you were doing in your life two years ago, when YOU decided to act like a complete prick & not show up to the Dhaba to face me!" I raged, stating facts. I never imagined that I would ever say this to him... but I did.

I knew it affected him, his eyes darkened and his face went hard. I waited for him to say something back, something that would insult me.

He didn't.

"Hav- Haven't..." My voice broke down, I took deep breaths and spoke softly, "Haven't you thought that all of us care about you, Abhi... Rohan he just wants to talk to you."

He glared at me, his hands tightened around the crutches.
"And haven't you ever realised the fact that I DIDN'T came to Paris for any of you's."

--Silence--

There you go. He's right. It hurts, but he's right.

Rohan Nanda. The guy who betrays my affections and leaves my heart in shattered disarray of pieces.

Every. Single. Time.

He steals a part of me, and makes it impossible for me to even put myself back together.

---------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER

I'm sorry, please don't kill me 😂 All the 'Rosha' must be hating this, but I swear things will get better, by the end of the next chapter you guys will be dancing with happiness.

Alright, now let's talk about my updating patterns, sometimes I might update on time (weekly) and sometimes I'll just update after like 3 weeks & Yes! I know is really fucking bad. But hey listen, I do try, I have alot going on so - it's hard but I also have pretty good news. I'll be going on hoildays in November so before that I am gonna try and update weekly every Friday! :) So you guys get more into the story and the upcoming stuff to come. 💕

Quick announcement on the Tralier of this book, it's ready and it's fucking beautiful, I love it! And I know you guys will too. It took alot of effort so hopefully you all will like it. OUT THIS FRIDAY (2 DAYS)
Be ready for that 😊❤

Thank you all for the support, hope you all liked the chapter ⚠ Make sure you VOTE if you loved it & COMMENT your thoughts!❣

I'll see you all later, Bye.
XoXo 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 3K 28
|| Social Media Romance - Fan Fiction || | Book #1 in Social Media Series | Highest ranking- 1 - #Varia "A Bollywood Instagram Book." [ Complete ] "R...
92.8K 5.3K 43
Cover credits goes to @VarunsDesiGirl ~under editing #160 in bestfriends on 23/9/18 #1 in Varun Dhawan on 2/7/19 #98 in lovetriangle on 23/9/18 #169...
31.6K 1.6K 30
In a time when Hindustani princesses were supposed to marry kings and lounge around palaces, three sisters rise to rule a nation. Divya, trapped in a...
33.3K 2K 27
Some bonds last for eternity while some last only a summer's dream. Bollywood fanatic Ariya Nanda has high hopes for her prince charming - she search...