Unknown

Oleh Vona027

A unknown force or being is targeting woman in order to forcibly make a child only for them not to survive pa... Lebih Banyak

Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter 6
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Final Chapter

Chapter 5

1 0 0
Oleh Vona027

Ichigo was running down the street. He was covered in sweat and worried was filled in his eyes. It has been a little over a month since Jenna disappeared and he continued to search for her. There would be random times when her spiritual pressure would appear then quickly disappear. At the moment it showed up in three different places; the park, her own house, and Ichigo's house. Ichigo was on his was to Jenna's house since Rukia was already at his house. Renji was already heading out to the park with the others. Ichigo cursed himself all the way to Jenna's house. 'How could I have been so stupid?' he yelled at himself 'Why didn't I listen to her when she was calling out to me!' All he could picture was the teary eyed Jenna trying to get him to listen. The morning when he was told about her disappearance his eyes were filled not with horror or sadness but with utter rage. As he round the corner he starts to remember the conversation at the house.

"What do you mean she disappeared? How could she have had...?" Ichigo stood up and started to concentrate on Jenna's spiritual pressure. His eyes widen as he could not feel anything from her. Ichigo sat down and slowly put his hand on his face. "W...what did I do. It's my fault." Rukia walked up him. "This is no time for blaming yourself. Captain Hitsugaya wanted us to bring you over to Orihime's house. There is something that you should know so hurry up and get dressed." Rukia said jumping out the window with Renji on her tail. Ichigo watched them go as he looked at the bracelet on his wrist. "Jenna...where did you go?"

Ichigo arrived at Orihime's house not long after. Orihime gave him a hug when he walked into the house. He smiled slightly and went to go sit down next to Uryu who smacked him in the back of the head twice. "Ow...why the hell does everyone keep hitting me!?" He yelled. Uryu pushed his glasses up and sent a cold glare towards him. "The first one was from Ryuken. The second one was for Jenna because she probably won't have the heart to hit you for sending her away!" He yelled smacking him again. Ichigo said nothing as he rubbed his head. Toshiro soon walked in with Rangiku and the others. "Alright since we don't have much time I need to say this. We owe you an apology Ichigo." Ichigo looked a little dumbfounded. "If we would have told you sooner then maybe we could have avoided something like this but what is done is done so we are going to tell you everything. We need to find Jenna as soon as possible" Ichigo gripped his fist as waited for Toshiro to start.

"A couple of Months back we detected a very powerful hollow rooming the outskirts of this town. It was eating souls of women who passed away along with their child. We were to stop it and capture it for the 12th division. We were able to located and stop it however, when we were about to bring it in the hollow itself exploded. There was no trace of it what so ever so we left it alone...something I wish we wouldn't have done. Six months after we had stopped the hollow we started to get an overload of souls. They were all women who had died with their child six months into their pregnancy. Me, Rangiku, Rukia and the others were sent to quickly investigate. We stocked out for a while and noticed that a lot of women here were carrying a child. We followed most of them and with the help of Renji's stupid foolishness we were able to find out unbearable information."

Ichigo looked at Renji and cocked his head to the side. "Foolishness?" Renji blushed and rubbed the back of his head. "Well...I figured we need to get up close and personal so I went down to talk to them in my human body. I told the ones who were willing to talk that I was doing a paper on babies and they kind of spilled more of what I needed to know." Everyone eyed Renji as he started to slob in depression in a corner. "Right...so the information we collect from Renji was that the women who were carrying children did not have any contact with their male partners at the time. They were either away on long trips, working every night, or just wasn't there." Toshiro said.

Ichigo looked at him with a startling look. Before he could get a word out Ikkaku started to blurt out. "That means whatever was making kids with the humans targeted only the ones who husbands or boyfriends were never there. Idiot..." Ichigo glared at Ikkaku before Toshiro cleared his throat from annoyance. "We soon learned that whatever was happening was only targeting woman in their 30s. Then it started targeting woman in their 20s. Then Jenna's age group. We still don't understand why it started to target different ages."

Ichigo sighed and placed his hand over his face. "So what you are telling me is that something is attacking women just for them to have a child?" Rukia nodded. Uryu pushed his glasses up. "You said that you stopped the hollow that ate the souls of mothers and their children so wouldn't it make sense if it was just that same hollow doing that?" He says. "Well we did run into that conclusion so we went back to where we last saw the hollow and even though it was small we were able to collect a small amount of spiritual pressure from it." Rukia said. "Luckily at the time whatever that was attacking women also left bits of pressure. We sent both samples to the 12th division where Captain Kurotsuchi ran some test. He told us that there was no way that the two could be the same even if the hollow would have evolved. So we were back to square one." She said taking a deep breath. "Even after all the investigating we did we still do not know what is going on and what is even worse is that we can now only track it when it attacks someone or if it makes itself known to us..." "Um...I have a question..." All eyes turned to Orihime. "You said there were a lot of woman carrying children but how come we haven't seen a lot of them?" "Yea...that is a good question. It wouldn't be hard to see a lot of them in the streets so what is up with that." Ichigo says.

Everyone looked at each other and was silent. Rukia looked away and Toshiro closed his eyes. Ichigo narrowed his eyes. "What else are you guys not telling us?" Rukia looked at Ichigo and closed her eyes as well. "The women who were with child...didn't make it past six months..." It took a while for that to sink in. Ichigo eyes widen and he stood up and anger. "What do you mean they didn't make! What does this mean for Jenna! Will she be okay! Hey answer me!" The room was silent. "Don't just sit there and tell me that none of these women made it...D...Does that mean that Jenna..." Ichigo gritted his teeth and tighten his fist. "You're telling me that Jenna only has six months to live!" Ichigo could feel tears swelling up as he ran towards the door and out the house. "Ichigo wait!" Orihime called out. "Orihime let him go. We figure this would happen but right now we have to focus on finding Jenna." Rukia says.

"No...No...Dammit...why...I have to find her. Jenna wait for me I am coming. I WON'T LET YOU DIE!" Ichigo yelled as he ran down the street.

Ichigo could feel something warm rushing down his cheek as he rushed to Jenna's house. He could still sense her as he came up to her house. He also felt that her pressure disappeared from the park and his house. It was flowing strongly now at her house. His heart started to beat faster as he saw the roof to Jenna's place. The pressure wasn't fading it was getting stronger. He was just reaching the gate when he saw it open. His heart it a 180 flip as he saw someone coming out then his heart set itself on fire with rage when he saw who it was. "YOU BASTARD! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN JENNA'S HOUSE!" He grabbed the person and slammed him down to the ground. "Hey come on now is that a way to great a friend and great rival of yours Shinigami. Ichigo glared down at man underneath him. "What the hell have you done to Jenna...Grimmjow...?"

Everyone was inside Jenna's house glaring at the blue haired man. "Hey what the hell are you people glaring at me for? Can you take these ropes off me! This human body is too weak to do it." He asked in annoyance. "Why are you here? Where is Jenna? DID AIZEN TAKE HER! I'LL KILL YOU!" It took all of Renji's and Ikkauk's, strength to hold Ichigo back from reaching Grimmjow. "Pff don't blow a gasket Shinigami..." Grimmjow says laughing. Toshiro stood up and sat in front Grimmjow.

"Alright here is the deal. You tell us everything that is going on and I will make sure you met your end in peace." Grimmjow laughed and snorted. "I don't know what you're talking about I was only told to come to this address and check on some knocked up girl." He says shrugging. "When I got here the door was locked so I was going back when strawberry over there jumped my innocent self." Ichigo glared at him. "There is nothing innocent about you now where is Jenna...Who are you calling Strawberry!" Grimmjow laughed then sighed. "I told you already I don't know..." "What is Aizen planning to do with Jenna?" Toshiro asked. Grimmjow looked at him in confused. "Who the hell is Aizen?" Everyone looked at Grimmjow then at each other then back at Grimmjow in confusion.

"How do you not know who Aizen is..." Ichigo says sending him glares. "Aizen, you know...the man who created you and the other Arrancars and the man who told you to come check up on Jenna." Toshiro says a little lost. "Jenna...sounds like a cutie. Hey Shinigami was she your mate or something. Well it's finally nice to find out that you got something between your legs." Grimmjow says laughing. "That sounded so...darn it Grimmjow stop playing dumb and tell me where Jenna is? Why has Aizen sent you here what is your plans! You better spill everything before I kill you! "

Grimmjow groan. "I told you I don't freakin' know! Who is Aizen and I told to I came see this Jenna chick two days ago but she wasn't home." Ichigo felt like he was going to pull his hair out. "Okay then...if it wasn't Aizen who told you to come here who did?" Grimmjow huffed. "It came from my boss down the street near here. "Who is your boss! I'll go kick his ass and make him tell me where Jenna is then." Ichigo said grabbing his combat pass. "What the hell you asking me for. You go to that place almost every other day don't you..." Ichigo gave him a confused look. "Don't give me that look jack ass..." The room went silent and Grimmjow hung his head. "Shinigami's and humans....all are idiots." Grimmjow looked at everyone and sigh. "Fine I'll tell you."

Ichigo sat down. "I was told to go watch over some girl because her life was in danger or some crap like that. I was given an address two days ago and when I came over she wasn't home. I tried the next day then today. There that's all I know." Ichigo launched on Grimmjow, grabs him by the collar and punched him in the jaw. "You think this is a joke! If Jenna dies I will make your life a living hell!" Ichigo yelled punching him again. "Ow that hurts...not...aha...look if you don't believe me got ask Kisuke yourself..." "What did you say?" Ichigo says. "My boss...Kisuke Urahara...he runs that shop a few blocks from here so go ask him if I am lying." Grimmjow says smirking. Ichigo drops Grimmjow and steps back slowly. "Kisuke...has Jenna..." He grips his fist tightly. He suddenly grabs Grimmjow and jumps out the window. "Ichigo wait!" Rukia called out. Ichigo blocked it out and ran straight towards the shop.

"Hey...dammit...Kurosaki you ass...slow down...I am kind of tied up back here!" Grimmjow said tripping over rocks and pots and other things that were lying in the street. "Humans just leave there crap everywhere these days. Hey can you hear me! Slow down!" Ichigo ignored him as he ran through the gates to the shop. "Hey would you stop! At least drop me down somewhere..."

Ichigo made it to the shop and sped passed Jinta and Ururu who were sweeping. "Hey look it's the cat guy and he brought Ichigo...what? You idiot you brought back the wrong person!" Jinta says laughing. "Shut up brat it aint like I planned it this way." Grimmjow called out as he felt his feet lifted up off the ground. He then noticed that Ichigo had him up in the air. "Hey what the...! What are you doing?" Grimmjow yelled out trying to wiggle out of Ichigo's grip. "KISUKEEEE" Ichigo yelled as he threw Grimmjow through the door as hard as he could. Grimmjow and the door went flying into the back of the shop and through the wall missing Kisuke's head by an inch. "Good evening Ichigo what can I do for y..." WHERE IS JENNA!?" Ichigo yelled as he threw a punch aiming right for Kisuke's face. "W...wait what?" Kisuke says.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.9K 161 9
My Bleach fan-fic. Only my OC is mine and any other character that doesn't originally belong in Bleach(: This isn't my best story...but hope you enjo...
45 0 1
Hell is unleashed. Rukia is still broken. Loved ones dies and the devil rises and declares war. Ichigo, toshiro, and others must put a stop to this b...
465 145 32
I don't own any pictures in this book I just got them from Pinterest and google so credit goes to the creators
8.7K 436 14
[Jjk plot/ Yuta x fem oc!] I do not own any jjk or bleach characters!!