Black Butler and the Modern R...

By goldenscares666

Y/N returns for her latest adventure in the second season of Black Butler. What sort of mischief will the per... More

Night at the Trancy Manor
Legendary White Stag
Deadly Photography
London is Burning... Again
Trains
Bomb
Masquerade
Drunken Memories
The Dance Macabre
Cook Off
Battle of the Earls
Love Interest
Performance for Romance
Agreement
Halloween Special I
Costumes I
Costumes II
Costumes III
Halloween Special II
Sokar
Alois and Luka
Demon Spider
Tribute
Rainbow of Emotions
Angered
Poses
Olé
Battle For The Masters
The Game Continues
Masters
Upsetting
Final Duel
Goodbye?
Welcome to Wonderland
The Caterpillar
Cheshire Cats and Hats
Fun and Games
The Red Queen's Court
The Parents Are Home
Introductions
Lloyd Needs to Chill
The Making of S2
Back to the Trancy's
A Day with Three
New Recruits
Superviser
Attention, Attention

Drinks

7.2K 299 299
By goldenscares666

Your POV:

It didn't take Hanna very long to get the instrument out in the open. I glance over at my servants, who nod to each other and cover their ears. Hanna removes the red cloth that covered the instrument, and everyone awed at its uniqueness. Hanna began to lick her fingers, coating them in saliva. This caused a lot of people to blush, while I'm just here trying not to cringe.

At first, the sound was beautiful, but it eventually began to hurt everyone's head. Some people even fell on their knees while trying to block out the noise. A few of the guests eyes turned blue, and they attacked each other. Agni presses everyone's pressure points, but I managed to convince him that I had no need for it. Though the sound did hurt my ears a bit, the music didn't really effect me. I walk to the middle of the ballroom as the others fight the blue-eyed guests.

'Showtime.' I crack my fingers outward and prepare myself, sincerely hoping what I was about to do would be effective.

Play Song:

"My God, my heart beats faster,
And my mind is racing.
Could it be?
Could it be that you've come back to life?" I look around to see that some of the blue-eyed people were approaching me.

"I know those eyes following me.
Dark and familiar,
And deep as the sea.
I know that face.
Strange though it seems,
Younger and kinder.
It haunts all my dreams." It appeared that I had to sing louder because all they would do is pause before continuing to walk over.

"How can you stand there,
A whisper from me,
Yet somehow be so far away?
In eyes once familiar,
A stranger I see.
With so many words left to say."

"This man is dead.
He is no more.
He died a little each day."

I turned around, surprised that some guy dressed as a fox started singing along to the song.

'How the hell does he know the lyrics?'

"Like a thief,
The Chateau D'If
Has stolen him away." He smirks as he approaches me.

"The mind plays tricks.
You are confused.
The man you seek is long gone." He grabs my hand and pulls me closer, pressing his body against mine. I raise an eyebrow at this.

"Dead and cold,
A story told,
By those he trusted," He dips me, catching me off guard.

"And those he loved," he positions two, gloved fingers under my chin. I'd be lying if I said I didn't blush. From my view, I could see Sebastian on the balcony getting ready to set up the wine glasses to play.

"And those who then," He put us back in the dancing position.

"Moved on." We began to ballroom dance. It was much better than my dance with Greg.

"I am a ghost,
Just a mirage,
Who chases traces of you."

I decide to ignore how peculiar this situation was and sing along with him, since it seemed to be working in the way I had hoped.

"There in that voice.
Traces of you.
Dark and familiar and deep as the sea."

"This man is dead.
He is no more,
And though it's torturing me."

"I know those eyes.
Torturing me."

"Can either of us really ever be free?
How can you stand there,
A whisper from me.
When you are still so far away.
And, why does the truth seem too hard to be true?
With so much broken," We stop dancing.

"And so much damage." He rests a hand against my cheek.

"There are no words." He pulled off his mask to reveal....

'Oh. My. God. Seriously?'

"Left to say." He leans in and gave me a passionate kiss. My first, motherf******g kiss! I punch him square in the face without hesitation.

"Lloyd, what the f*** man!?"

"Ow!!! You didn't have to punch me!" He rubs his cheek in pain. I felt no remorse.

"Yes I did, you monumental jackass!!!" My cheeks were red from both embarrassment and anger.

'Of all the freaking people, why him?' I ignore the gasping crowd of people as I storm over to a table full of food and drinks. Everyone apparently knew not to go up to me because I looked ready to blow up at any moment.

"Why would anyone play such an instrument at a costume ball?"

"As a diversion for my guests." Trancy bursts through the doors with his servants trailing behind him.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please accept my sincerest apologies for being late. I'm Alois Trancy. I'm so honored that you came."

"My lady, are you alright?" Drossel had appeared beside me out of worry. I sigh in frustration, trying not to get angry with him. He had nothing to do with it, but I was still livid.

"I'll be fine, Drossel. Just enjoy yourself," I say through gritted teeth. He gave me a look of concern before walking off.

"I see that you enjoyed the entertainment while I was away, and I'm relieved that it was to your liking."

"Wasn't to my liking," I mumble to myself. A champagne tower came into my line of vision. I curiously remove one of the glasses and swirl around the liquid.

'People say alcohol helps you forget, right?' I watch as Sebastian, Ciel, and Alois have a conversation.

'Maybe I should join them?' I then glanced at 'God', who had previously freaking decided that it was a good time to kiss me. He seemed to be waiting for me to calm down. That s*** ain't happening anytime soon! I don't even like him like that! It just couldn't have been someone else. I would have gladly accepted Finny or some other sweet guy, but not that son of a b****. I take in a deep breath before taking a sip of the champagne.

'Actually, this stuff isn't bad.' And thus, I took another sip...

and another...

and another, until eventually, I experienced my first, alcoholic black out.

Time Skip:

"Ugh...why do I feel like crap?" With a pained groan, I roll over on the mattress and open my eyes.

Right

In

Freaking

Front

Of

Me,

Sleeping

On

The

Bed,

Was

William

T.

Spears

Shirtless.

"WHAT THE F***!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4K 18
[Ciel vs Sebastian vs Claude vs Alois x reader] Smart, strong-willed, kind and positive, (y/n) is loyal to her master, West Johnson. But when she bum...
107K 3.9K 41
(Y/N) was chilling on her couch Saturday evening (like she always does) when she is transported to the world of Black Butler! What will happen then...
18.2K 589 11
//COMPLETED// //Black Butler Fanfiction// //SebastianxReader// //Description// Y/N is a criminal who specializes in throwing knives, she is conniving...
80.5K 2.1K 33
Laura was a normal girl who just so happen got trap in the famous Anime 'Black Butler!' along with her two best friends. What happens when she mets t...