LET ME BE YOUR HOME ( Complet...

Par loveforbooks333

"I love you!" he said "Shut up!." I barked , he didn't flinch though. "I really do." he looks defeated yet c... Plus

Authors note
PROLOGUE
chapter 01
chapter 02
chapter 03
chapter 04
chapter 05
chapter 06
chapter 07
chapter 08
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
Epilogue
One shot - 1
One shot-2
One shot -3
one shot - 4
One shot -5
One shot -6
One shot -7
One shot - 8
so happy!
Important Authors Note
Author's Plea

chapter 09

14.3K 664 7
Par loveforbooks333

MEERA'S POV

It so funny to watch all four boys covered with different substances!
Oh god ! Look at Arjun, he looks like someone who underwent shock

He was looking at me smiling at my face. " You flithy goat ! How can you do this?" My brother shouted.

" What is happening here?" My dad's voice boomed suddenly in the room.

Everything went silent whole family came running to dining hall. No one spoke anything. They were just staring at us. I thought he will shout at me but what shocked me most was

" Baby , you should have choosen something which will not leave their faces even  when they wash it ! " My dad laughed aloud followed by whole family.

" That's not how to scold them Raj" my mom came near us.

" Meera, clean this mess and you four go and get changed "  my mom ordered .

They all left , leaving me to clean this mess . Uff ! Why do I have to do it ? Blame it on my brother.

I cleaned every thing and went out to sit with my family

" Meera , now that you are practicing what do you think about marriage?" Rakul uncle asked me .

Seriously? Now they won't leave me? For godsake , I have been studying like hell to get it into post graduation and now when I want to be a little free and enjoy my life , here comes marriage ! My ass ! I don't want to get married!

" Why?! " My dad along with Rakul uncle asked me with shocked expression.

Oops! I said it loud , well because your son is going to marry someone ruining my life .

" I was just saying , I will when time comes don't stress much on it uncle " i told them

" Meera go and give this extra towel to Arjun , he forgot to take it from me and he's in your room" my mum stated cooly and started chatting with Asha aunty.

What? Are you mad? How can you send him to my room? There are so many things which I hid from him. Oh god! Way to go mother! Fuck !

I went to my room, knocked it which felt very weird, after waiting for few minutes he opened and peeked . His hair is wet and face is flushed.

" Oh you, come inside " he said as if I am entering his room.

I came in and looked back . Oh my god! What is he? He looks delicious and sexxyy

" So? Are you here to continue what you started down there?" He asked  walking towards me .

" I..I..no! I just came to give this towel" I said and walked past him to reach door but no my bad he pinned to the closed door , my back facing his front.

" You can touch me anytime you want. I am yours " he whispered in my ear .

" What no ! I just came to give you towel and I am going. " I said and tried to open but he was holding it and it's locked .

" Stay" he said hugging me close to his bare body .

God save me please.

" You don't know how much I am affected by you , you never knew and now I will not leave you without showing you that" he whispered slightly kissing my ear .

I was on cloud nine. He was affected by me? Really? Sure I never knew , he's mad . I need to get out of here before something happens between us.

" Leave me , I have to go ." I said rudely .

He thrusted his hips forward and man ! I could feel how much affected that part of body is !

I moaned a bit , " hmm you smell good , do to feel it ? How much I am affected by you? " He said .

I was in some trance until I realised that this isn't good. I pushed him back , jumped up to get hold of bolt and closed the door behind me.

It was very close.

ARJUN POV

She's cute .

I bolted my door and went back to get dressed , she's so innocent and wild at same time . I should have seen her expression few minutes ago !

I went down and joined our families. They were laughing , teasing each other and joking around. Its so good to see them like this after many years.

" Raj ! Tomorrow there's a party , Arjun is arranging it . You should come , he's arranging it to attract foreign investors in machinery and show case our achievement in taking over LIFE hospital" my dad announced .

" And meera you also attend it , might be helpful in buying new machinery " my dad suggested .

" Oh yes uncle I will, you should take medicines and sleep now , it's quite late " she replied back .

" Oh Meera! Why don't you say that I should leave now? " My dad winked at her .

She gasped and said " no uncle ! I never meant in that way , I want you to stay but as a doctor I want you to sleep early "

" It's okay dear , I am just teasing you! I better leave Raj if not my son's will sleep while driving " he replied back .

" Dad ! I am good . I won't be sleeping early atleast not tonight " I said and smiled towards Meera .

Her face was flushed and bright red in colour .she didn't meet my eyes and kept her head down listening to Nik .

Soon evryone were leaving and I reached my car , I was expecting her to come out and bid us . But she's now where near my car let alone her home entrance . I was desperate to see her . It's like deja vu .

FLASHBACK

We were leaving after our dinner . I was waiting for her near my car . Everyone came out except her . I didn't see her after she said bye on terrace . Did she get any hint ? I don't want her to know any trace of my tomorrow's party plan. I want to surprise her .

She is the only cure to my irregular heartbeat. I was tensed hence I sat quietly near her coz her presence alone will gives me peace . I called her . Once. Twice . Thrice.

She didn't lift her . Maybe she slept. Is she coming for the party tomorrow? Her presence is important.

I waited for her for about 15 minutes even asked Sid to check on her . He came back saying she's sleeping.

She never slept without wishing me good night . Did she? Oh god I am  so tensed .

I left her house thinking she will be part of my life for ever , only to know that it's my last visit to her house.

PRESENT

I don't want to call her like last time . I don't want Sid to go and check on her .I have decided to see her myself.

" Oh aunty I think I forgot my keys in meera 's room , will go and get it . Dad wait here for few minutes " I said and left from there .

Sid and dad both winked at me ! What? Sid? I decided to avoid their constant stares and left from there .

She was lying on her back looking at some book , smiling big , thinking dreamily about something.

I didn't want to disturb her . But I had to .

" Thinking about me? " I asked her .

"Yes" she replied back . Wow! Really? It's nice Baby.

She snapped her head towards me " what?! No ! Why are you here ? You didn't leave ? Why didn't you knock? " She fired me with questions.

I smirked. " Baby one question at a time. I just want to see you before I leave . " I said moving towards her bed.

" Okay .." she said eyeing me suspiciously.

" I want you to come to my party this time" I said seriously looking into her eyes.

" Why? Are you getting married tomorrow?" She asked angrily.

I didn't know that it affected her so much. Maybe i should have done it simply then she would have been my wife by this time with lovely kids around us .

"No " I replied her .

" Why? You need some time? Now? "She asked  quoting me .

I sighed . " No . I never needed time to marry you and no I am not marrying tomorrow. I want you to be there . Don't bail on me this time" I said .

"I want you to see what you missed last time , it needs your presence " I said and moved closer to her . Pecked on her forehead.

It left her face red in colour and she blushed .

" Bye Meera , miss me , dream about me and I warn you only me " I said her and got up to leave her room.

"Good night " she whispered lowly .

I smiled and was satisfied that she atleast replied me . I went back to my car and got into it . Sid was giving naughty smile indicating me that he know I met his sister . I just waved back and left from there.

Sleep was no where near me. I am badly waiting for tomorrow . I can't be away from her anymore. Heard my dad  talking with Raj uncle about my marriage with Meera and Raj uncle giving him thumbs up about it . They are waiting for this party to be over, to talk with my Meera .

I slept away thinking about her and her antics today at dining table .

-----------------------------

Please vote , comment and share my story :)

Dedicated honeylet0617

All the silent readers please vote , it will increase my book ratings and hopefully someone sees and reads my book .

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

263K 13.7K 51
For Samayra, being a successful veterinary doctor was enough. For her parents, It wasn't. They say, For those, who fail to find love, there's always...
774K 30.3K 39
You can't blame Gravity for Falling in Love.. Arjun Desai is a headstrong billionaire businessman. His parents' marriage made him hate the idea of lo...
2.5M 109K 52
️"I don't want this!!! " I said. "What?!!" He asked somewhat shocked. "I mean...I don't want this Marriage!!! " I said. "And why don't you want this...
140K 5K 8
"Do you think I will be pregnant ??" He looks at her with wide eyes. "Are you crazy??? Why the hell will you be pregnant??" He yelled. "Huh...!!" She...