The Fox and The Wolf

By MommaShifter

For 18 year old Avery Williams, life hasn't been an easy ride. With her mom on life support, being poor which... More

The Fox and The Wolf
Chapter 1: What the hell
Chapter 2: Telling mom
Chapter 3: A walk that changed everything
Chapter 4: What are you
Chapter 5: Lets go
Chapter 6: Paying the bills
Chapter 7: Lets get her back
Chapter 8: The silent treatment
Chapter 9: Was that a werewolf
Authors Note
Chapter 10: Does he know
Chapter 11: Already have an enemy
Chapter 12: Unwanted guests and secrets are out
Authors Note
Chapter 13: Thank you Katie
Chapter 14: I'm not trying to escape
Chapter 15: I'm leaving without you
Chapter 16: Who are you
Chapter 17: Hiding Ashe
Chapter 18: They found her
Author's Note
Authors Note
Chapter 19: Wait what
Chapter 20: You're back
Chapter 21: Sneaky litle bastard
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 22: A man and a boy
Chapter 23: Family
Chapter 24: Don't mess with me
Chapter 25: Betrayed
Chapter 26: Cold shoulder
Chapter 27: Suck it up
Chapter 28: Please forgive me
Chapter 29: Tony likes Lilly
Chapter 30: Run in
Chapter 31: Rogue attack
Chapter 32: Awkward town
Authors note
Chapter 33: Better get use to it
Authors Note
Chapter 34: I dont believe it
Chapter 35: Meeting him
Chapter 36: Poisoned food
Chapter 37: We need to act
Chapter 38: What is she up too
Authors Note
Chapter 39: Suspicious
Authors Note
Chapter 41: The map
Chapter 42: Spies
Chapter 43: Red comes out
Chapter 44: Meeting the new mate
Chapter 45: Someone finally talks
Chapter 46: Traitors
Chapter 47: New friends and scares
Chapter 48: The War Starts
Chapter 49: Enough talking
Author's Note
Chapter 50: The fight and the surpise shift
Chapter 51: Tony watch
Chapter 52: What do you mean mate
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 40: Jealous Lilly

332K 11K 1.7K
By MommaShifter

Hey everyone. How have you guys been? Haven't been on in awhile....my bad....lol.

So, my goal for this book, is too get 15 million reads. We already have almost 7 million. Think we can do it? :P

So I'm going to go on my little rant real quick......this might have some cursing in it, so fair warning...

Okay, so I've been talking to this guy, and he called me last week while he was drunk. But I've known him for a very long time, and we have had a crush on each other since I was in 5th grade. And keep in mind, I'm now a senior in high school...so he has like me for 7 YEARS STRAIGHT. We were talking and I asked him if he really liked me still and he said he did, promise. That he has never stopped liking me. And I couldn't believe it, so he sent me this.. "Well, when you know what your heart truly wants, you listen to it."

No joke, he really sent me that. I was speechless....

But last night, or 2 in the morning today, he was drunk and called me again. Then he texted me and asked me the worst question to EVER ask a girl.....He asked me if I was a virgin......(And don't worry, I am lol. I'm not like that.)

I stared at my phone, and I was like, "Are you fucking kidding me." OH...I am so fucking pissed off. Because back then he was a complete jackass, manwhore, drinker, everything. But he didn't do drugs, and I was thankful for that. But he apologized to me for everything that he did. But then last night he texts me saying he is truly falling for me (aww moment) then he fucking sends me, are you a virgin.....Way to ruin the fucking moment........You guys have nooo idea how fucking pissed off I am at him right now. So, I refuse to talk to him until a) he apologizes for saying that. b) I kick his ass for saying that. or c) my friends boyfriend and his friends kick his ass for saying that.

I'm seriously at the point where I just want to be like. "Fuck it! I'm becoming a nun!" Because I have yet to meet a guy that will actually like me for me, and not just want to get into my pants. (I'm sorry if there are any nice guys reading this, I am sorry, but I just want to get my feelings out.)

Soo now that my rant is over, let's get on with the book :)

And I love reading your guys' comments on all of my books. They make me smile :) and for all of those who think that I don't see them, or see your messages on my board, and messages you guys send me...you're wrong :) Because I see everyone's comments and messages haha.

------------------------------

Avery

"Hey sleepy head." Ashe laughed as I came waltzing down the stairs. 

I groaned as I looked at the clock. "It's 9 in the morning. Who the hell gets up this early?"

"A lot of people." Scott laughed as he stood up.

Carlos came over and gave Ashe a kiss on her forhead. "See ya later baby girl. Scott, John, and I have to do our shift on patrol."

"Okay. Love you dad." Ashe said waving.

"Love you too." Carlos smiled.

"Bye beautiful." Scott said giving my mom a kiss.

"Bye handsome." She giggled.

"Ew. Barf City." I said making gagging noises.

My mom glared at me and I just made kissy faces at her.

"My daughter is so childish." She laughed shaking her head.

"What's with all the noise?" Tony asked rubbing his eyes as he walked down the stairs.

"Nothing. The guys just left to go to patrol." Ashe said taking a bite of her waffles.

"When can I do patrol?" Tony asked.

Aww, how cute.

"When you get older Tony." Stacy said.

"But Mrs.-" Tony started.

"I told you to call me Stacy. Does no one listen to me around here?"

"Huh?" I asked.

"Haha. Very cute." Stacy playfully glared at me.

I laughed and took a bite of Ashe's waffles.

"But I want to go on patrol now, Stacy." Tony said looking determined.

"You will, but first you have to shift." Stacy said sitting down at the island.

"When will that be?"

"I don't know. But my dad said that your dad shifted when he was sixteen. The alphas, betas, and thirds always shift earlier because they are higher up." Ashe said looking at Tony.

"So I get to shift when I turned 16?" He asked excited.

Ashe laughed and shook her head. "I don't know for sure yet, Tony. I said your dad. But that doesn't mean you will."

"Aw man." Tony whined.

"But look on the bright side." I said grabbing some frozen waffles. "When you shift, you'll be able to find your mate."

Tony's face perked up when he heard that. "Really?"

I nodded. "Ya. Are you excited?"

"Oh ya. I can't wait to find the girl of my dreams. The one I get to call mine, and I won't have to worry about anyone stealing her away from me." He said with a very big smile.

I looked over and saw Ashe smirk. "Do you think it will be Lilly?"

We all laughed when Tony's face became bright red. "Umm, I-I don't know."

"Do you want your mate to be Lilly?"

"Yes." Tony answered in a very small voice.

"Aww." I said pinching his cheeks.

"Shut up." He laughed. "I really do like Lilly. And this way, if she is my mate." He said and looked down at his hands. "I won't have to worry about Liam."

"Tony." I said walking over to him after I put my waffles in the toaster. "Liam won't try to steal Lilly away from you."

"How do you know?" He asked me.

I gave him a smile. "Lilly likes you too much, and Liam doesn't stand a chance. He's got his own mate out there some where."

Tony gave me a grateful smile. "Good. And I hope Liam finds his mate soon." He growled.

"He will. Don't worry little killer." I laughed and got up to get my waffles.

"If she is my mate, do you think she will accept me?" I heard Tony's small voice behind me.

"Are you kidding me?" My mom laughed. "Tony, she's got the hots for you. She hasn't stopped talking about you."

"Really?" Tony beamed.

My mom nodded. "She really likes you."

"Who likes Tony?" Lilly asked as she came walking down the stairs with Katie.

"Uh.." My mom trailed off not knowing what to say.

"Probably some girl from the pack. A group of girls were drooling over him when he first got here." Katie said not very happy.

Even she wants Tony and Lilly to get together. She has been bugging me and Ashe saying that we need to get them together already. She's such a little spit fire.

"Excuse me?" Lilly asked. She is pretty pissed off now.

"Hey Lilly." Tony smiled pulling her into a hug.

She slightly pushed him away and walked to the fridge.

Oh shit.

Tony looked back at me and I shrugged.

"Lilly?" Tony asked.

Silence.

"Lilly?" Tony tried again.

Silence.

"Lilly?" Tony asked again.

I looked over at him, and he looked heartbroken.

"Lilly." I scowled walking over to her while Tony sat down in a chair.

"What?" She hissed at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked in a whisper so no one would hear us. "Why are you ignoring him."

"Who's this girl that likes him?" She asked me getting upset.

I stopped and looked at her. Is that why she is so upset?

"Lilly. Is this why you are ignoring him?"

She looked down at her hands. "I just want to know who likes him."

I pulled her into a hug. "Lilly." I laughed as I pulled back to look at her. "No girl likes him. Well not that I know of. We were talking about you."

"Wait what?" She asked confused.

I nodded. "Tony was asking if you really liked him. And we were saying yes, how you have the "hots" for him. As mom put it." I laughed as I put air quotes around hots.

"So no other girl likes him?" She asked carefully.

I smiled and shook my head. "No."

She did a small squeal and ran over to Tony.

She grabbed his hand. "Come on. Let's go outside and play."

Tony smiled and quickly nodded.

I laughed as I stood back up. "Kids." I said shaking my head.

----------------------

How are you guys liking this book so far?? :D

Well, this is the chapter for you guys.

Now back to watching Rocky Mountain Bounty Hunters :D I love this show. 

Animal is probably my favorite.

Love you my crazy, psycho, weird, funny, little Faithful Shifters

S.W.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 214 23
Allison is twenty years old and she just lost her parents and her sister and has absolutely no one to turn to. That's when the moon goddess sends SKY...
128K 3.7K 20
Kyle is a gay omega. His dad abuses him because his mom died during his birth. His only salvation is finding a mate on his 16th birthday, in 6 days...
328K 8.6K 18
#16 in Runaway as of 05/24/2018 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rosaline was the punching bag of th...
150K 5.4K 19
When Ezra saw her, he couldn't believe it. She couldn't be his mate. He already had one. There was some mistake. This was just some sick joke. It had...