Whispers In The Dark

Par ink-fingerprints

High school can be the best time of your life, or the worst. For Anna, Riley, Victoria, Jessiah, Robin, and R... Plus

Whispers In The Dark
Anna
Reximus
Victoria
Robin
Riley
Jessiah
Reximus
Victoria
Anna
Robin
Riley
Jessiah
Victoria
Anna
Victoria
Jessiah
Robin
Reximus
Riley
Anna
Robin
Victoria
Jessiah
Robin
Reximus
Riley
Anna
Victoria
Reximus
Riley
Jessiah
Robin
Victoria
Robin
Jessiah
Riley
Anna
Riley
Victoria
Robin
Jessiah
Victoria
Anna
Reximus
Robin
Riley
Reximus
Jessiah
Anna
Reximus
Riley
Robin
Victoria
Riley
Jessiah
Reximus
Anna
Riley
Robin
Reximus
Victoria
Robin
Jessiah
Riley
Reximus
Victoria
Anna
Jessiah
Reximus
Robin
Reximus
Victoria
Riley
Victoria
Reximus
Jessiah
Anna
Robin
Reximus
Anna
Jessiah
Victoria
Reximus
Anna
Riley
Reximus
Robin
Jessiah
Robin
Victoria
Riley
Anna
Jessiah
Riley
Robin
Victoria
Reximus
Anna

Riley

119 3 0
Par ink-fingerprints

Riley

I slammed the front door to let my dad know that I was home, but when I passed his office, he was talking on the phone, again.

With his phone held between his shoulder and ear, he waved at me quickly before resuming typing on his laptop. I waved back, knowing that he wouldn't be off for a while, before trudging dejectedly to my room. I shut my bedroom door behind me, threw my bag to the floor, and grabbed a bottle from my closet. I collapsed on my bed, closed my eyes, and tried to push away the thought of the shoebox behind the bottle I had grabbed. Pictures of... I gripped the bottle in my hand tighter and took a blind swig, not caring what it was.

I opened my eyes and let out a shaky breath as the sharp taste of straight vodka warmed my throat and left a disgusting, but not unwelcome, taste on my tongue.

I dropped to the floor and crawled on my hands and knees to my closet to swap out the vodka for something, anything else. My hands found a small, half empty bottle of something cherry-flavored, and I settled for mixing a quarter of the vodka with it. I drank from it greedily, savoring the warmth that pooled in my stomach.

In my half-drunken state, I just managed to kick the closet door closed and crawl back over to my bed. I climbed back up onto the cold mattress and pulled the thick blue comforter over my head, settling into a loose ball and sipping shakily from the bottle.

My mind was glazing over and a comforting numbness was replacing the cold, dead memories threatening to break free from the dam I had built. The nostalgia in my veins froze in its tracks. I didn't feel happy, but I didn't feel sad, either. I wasn't angry or hurt. And when I woke, hours later, to a pounding headache and nausea, I couldn't remember a thing.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

21.5K 665 13
The only thing more exhausting then having a mental illness and pretending that you don't. Jess Williams is a sixteen year old girl with a secret. S...
911 150 29
I always believed that my group of friends were resilient enough to withstand anything. But then that day happened and I watched it helplessly crumbl...
Cynical Souls Par DramaQueenforreal

Roman pour Adolescents

4.5K 94 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
1.8K 251 82
Two kids with horrible school experiences despite being from different backgrounds are admitted towards the ultimate high school experience, and have...