i met my angel at my worst st...

By qukeisnaqu_luv

More

i met my angel at my worst state part 1
i met my angel at my worst state part 2
i met my angel at my worst state part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 10
part 11
part 12..
chap 13

part 9

157 1 0
By qukeisnaqu_luv

i read all the comment.. sorry for the grammar. i'll do my best to fix it..

thank u..

here is the next chappie.

read and enjoy..

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kenzie pov:

3 days before my 20th birthday and Jamie's wedding. I tried my hard to not to think bout it. Everything will be ok. At least scott'd promised me that he'll be there to company me. He helped me a lot these days. With jay, the reports, Jamie's. he helped me to distracted my thought from the wedding too. He kept telling me bout her mom and sister. It's a part of 'preparation' before tomorrow's dinner.

I really started get used with his presence. He picked me up, drove me to work, had lunch together, drove me back to house, and called me before sleep. And when he had something to do, Sam always replaced him. They became my bestfriend in the short time.

Buzz...buzz... I looked my phone. It's a text from CC. I read it.

-cc-: 'hi, babe. It's been long time. Received d inv.?'

-kenzie-: yup. u?'

-cc-: yup. 'yesterday. Comin'?'

-kenzie-: 'think so. u?'

-cc-: maybe. Com wit me?'

-kenzie-: 'sorry. Already had sum1. c u der?'

-cc-: 'k. c u.'

I feel relieved that cc'll come too. Even we hadn't communicated since jay's birthday but she still concerned bout my feeling for Jamie's wedding. I know that she'll cheer me up if something happen there.

Buzz...buzz... it's a phone call from Scott.

"hi..."

"hi, zie. got something to tell you."

"fire away."

"I can't have lunch and drive you home today. Sam has classes too, so he can't come too. it's ok for you?" he sounded worried.

I chuckled, "chill. I used to have lunch with my other friends or just my self. No need to worry." I assured him.

He sighed relieved, "ok then. Call you later, k?"

"k. bye."

"bye."

He hung up the phone. Not long after the call, Ian approached me.

"hey, babe. Mr. Hottie comes today?" he wiggled his eyebrows. Mr. Hottie is his nickname for Scott. I rolled my eyes.

"nope. Why?"

"just wanna see him." He pouted, "so, any friends for the lunch?"

I shook my head.

"c'mon. let's talk bout BOYS." He winked his eyes. I laughed. I think he already relax bout my friendship with Scott. He's getting better these days.

I stood and grabbed my phone and purse. "let's go. I'm famished." I dragged him out the office.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scott pov:

I went to office after I drove kenzie to work today. Usually I work from home, I only come to office if there's a meeting, signing papers, or checking some contracts like today. I'm planning to spend the day at office today before pick up kenzie. It's been a while since I come to office.

I'm in the middle of checking some contracts when Sam sent me a text. 'jay's @ home. I'll do my best, but u better go home soon.'

SHIT. What does he want this time. I hope he didn't talk crap to bunda. I know that bunda will ask bout the fight. He'll try to cover himself. He'll blame everything on kenzie.

Buzz...buzz... I checked my phone. 'BUNDA'. DAMN. I picked up.

"hel.."

"home. Now. " Bunda cut me then she hung up. Oh crap. I took the contracts and told my secretary if someone need me, they can text or call me. I walked out from my office and went to my car. I called kenzie while drive home.

"hi.."

"hi, zie. got something to tell you."

"fire away."

" I cant have lunch and drive you home today. Sam has classes too, so he cant come too. it's ok for you?"

"chill. I used to have lunch with my other friends or just my self. No need to worry." she assured me.

I sighed relieved, "ok then. Call you later, k?"

"k. bye."

"bye."

Thank god she sounded ok. I know she's an independent girl and she already can cope after the night when she broke down. She's tough and I admired her. Sam told me that she looked calm when they met jay when they had lunch before. And I saw her when she handled jay on Nancy's wedding.

I drove fast to home. I saw jay's car on my drive way. He's still here. I'll beat him again if he messed thing. I parked and got out from my car. I walked to house, Sam opened the door.

"no good." He told me. I growled and push him from the door. I went to living room, when jay saw me he smirked. He stood up and kissed bunda. He walked to me.

"I'd warned her, but she wont listened. I just be a good nephew and cousins, bro." I glared him. After he left I sit next to bunda.

"talk." She said sternly.

"what do you want to know." I asked her.

"kenzie. I heard jay's words, now your words. So talk."

I took a deep breath and told her everything. that jay's spiked the drink at the party and kenzie was really boosted and he took advantage of it. He insulted her at Nancy's wedding and that's the reason we fought. Sam told bout what happened on lunch, too. Bunda listened to us till we finished. She thought a moment then smiled.

"I know that boy is a jerk." I and Sam sighed relieved at her word. "bring her earlier tomorrow. I wanna talk to her before dinner." she stood up and leave us. "private." He added before she went to upstairs.

I dropped me head to my hand. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I lifted my hand and saw Sam smiling.

"she'll be okay. bunda'll like her. Don't worry." He assured me. I nodded and smile slightly.

"I know. I just pissed with that a**hole."

"same here." He chuckled.

"god, why we can have that a** as a cousin."

"blame it to the elder bro." Sam chuckled, "gotta go. See you tonight."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kenzie pov:

*@ home*

I got home little bit late today. I finished all my work so I can go earlier tomorrow. Something told me that I've to prepare a lot for the dinner. Now, I stood in front of my closet to find a cloth for tomorrow. Something I can wear to work and dinner. I asked Sam this evening but he just said, "wear anything you comfort with." So much for help.

I heard my phone rang, I looked the screen. It's Scott.

"yup."

"hey. How's the day?"

"cool. Nothing special. You?"

"lil bit prob."

"is everything ok?"

"yup." He answered quick, "by the way, can you leave work earlier tomorrow?" wow, nice hunch.

"no probs. Why?"

"nothing. Bunda just wanna talk to you before dinner."

Bunda? Who is it?

"bunda?" I asked him.

He chuckled, "my mom. she wanna talk to you." Okay..it got me a bit worried.

"anything I need to worry about?"

He groaned, "I hope not, but relax. She wont bite." It's not helping at all.

"okay.."

"hey, chill. Just be you, okay. nothing to worry about." He sounded unsure himself, "so, can go earlier?"

"okay. I'd finished my work today."

"good. See you tomorrow okay."

"okay. bye."

"bye."

I hung up the phone and back to my closet. Okay, I really need to find something good tomorrow. I don't know why, but I want to make a good impression to his mom. I know she has really great boys so it means she's a good woman. But I don't know how she'll react if she knew what happen at her son house a month ago. And at the wedding. I hope everything will go well tomorrow.

I really confused with the clothes, so I just walked to my bed and try to sleep. I'll think about it again tomorrow.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

*in the morning*

I woke up earlier today. I still need to find the clothes. I stood on my closet again only in my undies. I don't know what I've to wear. If I wear a dress it'll look that I little bit make an effort. I thought bout Sam said. Anything I feel comfie with. Hmmm... I grabbed by black legging, black halter neck dress and pink bolero jacket. I put my black and pink vans on. I pulled my hair to neat bun and leaves some strands off. I really hope it's good enough. I finished my make up when I heard the knocks downstairs. I know it's Scott.

I grabbed all my stuff and went downstairs. When Scott saw me, he smiled. I thought it's good enough by the way he smiled. We left my house. In the car he told me bout yesterday, but I think he hide some parts. Before he left me at my office he told me that he cant have lunch with me but he'll pick me up an hour earlier.

When I met Ian, I told him that I need to go home earlier, and thank goodness, he fine with it, as long I finished all my work. Good things I already finished it yesterday, so I just need to check on it today and report it to Ian.

Sam came to take to lunch today. He smiled widely when he saw me. I think he approved my clothes. He told me to be my self when I met his mom and there's nothing to worry about.

As Scott said, he picked me up an hour earlier. We went straight to his house. I kept fidgeting my finger on the way there.

"hey, relax. Told you there's nothing to worry about."

"I know. Sam told me the same thing on lunch."

He turned to me, "Sam took you to lunch today?" I nodded. "why?"

"nothing. Did he say something?"

"nice outfit, relax, and your mom wont bite."

He chuckled. "that's all need to said. "

When we arrived at his house, I really got nervous. We got out from the car and I stood waited him locked his car. When he stood by my side, he touch the small on my back to encourage and eased me. Don't know how, but it works. My nerves is gone. We walked to the living room, and I saw Sam with 3 women on the couch. The oldest woman is gorgeous. She has raven black hair, Asian face but almond shape dark brown eyes like Scott, her skin is not too tan. The 2 girls next to her were beautiful and cute type. They both have a perfect tan. They almost looked a like each other, the differences only on their hair and eyes. One has brown and green eyes, the other has black hair and dark brown eyes like Scott.

When they saw me, they all stood up. Sam came to my side and kissed my on the cheek.

"relax." He whispered. I smiled to him.

Scott took my hand and moved toward the ladies. "bun, this is kenzie." He introduced me, "zie, this is bunda, my mom." I shook her hand and smiled.

"this is Stephanie, my sister." He nodded to the brown hair and green eyes girl.

"called me Steph or Stephie." She said when she we shook hand.

"and I'm sisca. The youngest and the prettiest after bunda." Sisca introduced herself. She got a slap on her head from steph from her word.

"you still after me, so it's mean your NOT the prettiest." Steph told her and the others laughed at them.

"you both are pretty because I nice enough to heritage it to you two." Bunda said which make steph and sisca growled. Nice family. They looked really closed with each other.

They all went back to sit, but before I sit,

"the dinner is done, so now I've time to talk to kenzie." Bunda said to everybody, "so, shall we talk." She said to me.

"o-okay." I stuttered.

"may you follow me?" I looked to Scott and Sam. They nodded, so I followed her to the library.

"can you close the door?" she asked me after I came in. I closed the door and stood in front of her.

"you may sit." She point to the chair next to her. I sat and my heart kept beating faster and faster.

She looked at me in the eyes,

"now, will you tell me what happened to you in this house on jay's birthday and next what happened on Nancy's wedding."

Oh SHIT, I'm going to faint.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so???

vote, comment, or fan..do what u wanna do..

be my guess..

thank u..

*qukeisnaqu_luv*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 429 17
Two girls, one boy, and a school for troubled girls.
982K 34.4K 110
๐€ ๐‘๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ขm๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐Š๐ž๐ž๐ฉing ๐ข๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ
121K 6.8K 31
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ...... ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐š๐ฒ ๐ณ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ง๐๐š๐ฅ, ๐›๐ž๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๏ฟฝ...