I Never Stopped Loving You (C...

By DimpledMelanin

Formally known as What They Don't Know Separated before highschool, Seventeen yeah old Tichyna and Carter nev... More

Characters:
Chapter 1: Tichyna "Chy" Payne
Chapter 2: Carter "Ace" Moretti
Chapter 3: Chy
Chapter 4: Ace
Chapter 5: Chy
Chapter 6: Ace
Chapter 7: Chy
Chapter 8: Flashback (Part 1)
Chapter 9: Ace
Chapter 10: Chy
Chapter 11: Ace
Chapter 12: Chy
Chapter 13: Ace
Chapter 14: Chy
Chapter 15: Ace
Chapter 16: Chy
Chapter 17: Ace
Chapter 18: Chy
Chapter 19: Flashback (Part 2)
Chapter 20: Ace
Chapter 21: Chy
Chapter 22: Ace
Chapter 23: Chy
Chapter 24: Ace
Chapter 25: Chy
Chapter 26: Ace
Chapter 27: Chy
Chapter 28: Ace
Chapter 29: Chy
Chapter 30: Ace
Chapter 31: Chy
Chapter 32: Ace
Chapter 33: Chy
Chapter 34: Ace
Chapter 35: Chy
Chapter 37: Chy
Chapter 38: Flashback (Part 3)
Chapter 39: Ace
Chapter 40: Chy
Chapter 41: Ace
Chapter 42: Chy
Chapter 43: Ace
Chapter 44: Chy
Chapter 45: Ace
Chapter 46: Chy
Chapter 47: Ace
Chapter 48: Chy
Chapter 49: Ace
Chapter 50: Chy
Chapter 51: Ace
Chapter 52: Chyna
Chapter 53: Ace
Chapter 54: Chy
Chapter 55: Ace
Chapter 56: Chy
Chapter 57: Ace
Chapter 58: Chyna
Chapter 59: Ace
Chapter 60: Chy
Epilogue Chapter 1: Aubri
Epilogue Chapter 2: Chy
Epilogue Chapter 3: Ace
Epilogue Chapter 4: Chy
Epilogue Chapter 5: Ace
New Book
Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Chapter 36: Ace

13.8K 434 76
By DimpledMelanin

Class has been started for three months, it's now October. We all were in English 101 and it's so boring, pretty sure we learned most this stuff in high school, but the only difference is the long papers we have due every two weeks.

I yawned and leaned against my hand while my elbow was on the table. We were all sitting at the same table. Me, Chyna, Reality, Dustin, Reese, and Mariah. (Order of how they were sitting.)

It was hard not to nod off. Like Mariah who was at the other end of the table sleep. Reese was messing with her. Like putting things under nose her so she would fan it away.

I was bored AF. The professor has a monotone ass voice. "Pay attention." I looked over and Chyna was looking at me.

I scoffed and looked at her back, she had on a jean button up and a short black skirt.

Chy's Outfit:

Carter's Outfit:

Her legs were crossed and she was trying to take notes. So I ran my hands up and down her thighs while looking towards the front of the class and highlighting with my left hand, which was rather difficult, because I was right handed.

"What are you doing?" She whispered to me.

"Nothing, what are you doing?" I asked back.

"I know what you're doing so, stop." She said.

"If you want me to really stop move my hand." I said, still looking at the front board.

She didn't move my hand, but instead uncrossed her legs and place my hand in-between them.

Mariah was sleep leaning her forehead against her hand and Reese pushed her elbow off the table and her forehead smacked the desk. I moved my hand and place in on top of the desk, because everybody was looking towards our desk area.

"Son of a biscuit." She rubbed her head and gave Reese the evil eye.

"You a bitch." She rolled her eyes at him.

"That was hilarious." He said.

"All right now class, let's get back to work." Professor Morgan said.

About five minutes after, the whole table head incident. I felt Chy's hand rub my leg and squeeze and look in my direction, meeting my glance and she smiled.

She moved her hand and I took the chance to rub her inner thigh, close to her, as Chyna says 'cookie', she gasp out.

"Are you okay back there?" Professor Morgan said.

"Yep, I just hit my foot." She said while pushing my hand away.

"Okay." He goes back to teaching.

"Class we have a test coming up next week so, I would advise you to start studying now." So that mean start studying next week. I swear procrastination is a bitch.

After Class

"You are such a dick." Chyna said, we was walking out of class with the rest off the group.

"But you love it." I grabbed her hand and pull her down another hall way and kiss her lips.

"What are you doing? She said against my mouth.

"What does it look like." I said closing the space between us. Our bodies having no space between it.

"We have to stop, I want to study for this test next week." She pulled her lips away.

"But we can do that next week." I place my lips back.

"No, I need to keep my GPA up." She said pushing me off her.

"You wanna go 'study' then?" I said and finger quoted the word study.

"No I need to actually study and you will distract me, like you did in class."

"Okay, okay. We can work this time, no funny business." I said.

"Fine, that was my last class today and I want to get started on it right away, so we can go hit the library, right now." She said.

"That's cool with me." I said back and peck her lips.

We walked hand in hand to the campus library and found a secluded area with no body around, it was a table between three walls of books and the opening faced a wall, that you had to walk around the shelf to get to the rest of the library, kinda like a private room.

We pulled out our books and started studying. About 15 minute into 'studying', I wanted to scream, it was so boring.

"I cant do this." I closed my book.

"What wrong Ace?" She said.

"This is boring, I'd rather do something else. Anything really." I said back and stood up.

"Come on Acey, we have to study if we wanna be prepared for the test next week." She stands up too.

"But it's next week, why can't we study next week." I said.

"Because if you don't do it now what make you think you gonna do it next week, when it really matters." She made a valid point.

"Touché." I sighed and opened my book back.

"How about 30 more minutes, then we can go do something else." She said.

"Fine." I said, she smiles and pull me next to her.

Smut Warning

Another 15 minutes, went by and I was done with this, I closed my book and sat back in my seat and ran my hands down my face.

I looked at her and she was still looking at her book and writing notes. I leaned over and kissed her shoulder

Then push her hair over to get to her neck leaving kisses.

Pulling her chair over to me and running my hand down her thigh.

I stand up pulling her up with me and hoisting her on my waist and against the bookshelf.

Then placing her on the table and reaching up her skirt and pulling her underwear off and sitting on the chair.

She sit up and stands in front of me and I pull her to me and she hiked up her skirt, now straddling me.

Bringing her lips to mine and bringing her hand down to my growing erection and unzipping and unbuckling it and pulling it out my boxers.

"Do you have a condom?" She asked me.

I nod and reach in my wallet and pull one out and put it on.

Grabbing it, she lowers down on it, rocking back and forth.

"Mmmmm...Ace."

"You have to be quiet or we'll get caught." I told her.

"I'm trying... Fuck."

I pick her up and lowering her on the table without removing myself from her and pushing in her and making her moan out loud.

"Chy baby, you have to be quiet." I hush her.

"Okay, okay, mmkay...." She then covers her mouth to muffle her cries.

Then she starts to quiver underneath me and I then notice she is almost close to her release.

"Aceeeee....I love you." She says while reaching her peak.

"I love you too baby." I said back and continue pumping in her, until my orgasm comes, releasing inside the condom.

I pull out of her and and handle my business, getting rid of the used condom and giving her underwear back.

We clean up the room and leave, with my arm over her shoulder and her close to me.

"They know. Why they staring at me? They think I'm a hoe."

"For one, you're far from a hoe and Don't you think your being a little paranoid." Ever since we left the confines of that room she assumes everybody who looked our way is judging us.

"No because they know what we was doing it in the library. See all you had to do was study, but noooooo that was too much for you and you was 'bored'." She said and finger quoted bored.

"Chill out, nobody know." We reached my dorm room and there was a sock on the door knob, meaning either Dustin and Reality or Reese and some poor girl was in there. I'm going to go with the latter and say Dustin and Reality. I mean Reese was a cool guy, but a little weird, special, different and who ever opened their legs to him....😔

So we decided to go to Chyna dorm and went in the room after she unlocked the door and crashed on her bed and chilled until her roommate, Mariah came out the bathroom.

"Hey y'all." She said slipping out the door.

"What y'all doing here?" She said.

"Uhmmm... This my room." Chyna said while laughing.

"Why you looking so guilty?"

"No reason, don't y'all got somewhere to be."

"Nope. We are where we need to be. Why don't you sit down and stop acting weird." Chy says.

"I'm cool, I'm going to stand." Mariah said.

"Girl have a seat." She sighed and looked at the door then sitting down on her bed and still watching the bathroom door.

"So which poor sap you got in that bathroom." Chyna said.

"What you talking bout, I don't know what you mean. I just took a shower. Y'all hot? It's hot in here." Mariah said while fanning herself.

"So if I were to, lets say, open that bathroom door, nobody in there?" Chy said.

"Nope."

"Okay." Chyna said then darted to the bathroom door and Mariah hot on her trail but Chy got to it first.

And it was the last person I expected to be in his towel in Chy room bathroom.

Reese

"Whattttttt?" We said in unison.

"Okay, so what, me and Reese hooked up." Mariah said.

"Hey guys." Reese said.

"I can't wait to tell Reality."

"And Dustin." Then we ran out the door to my room to tell our friends about our other roommates debacle.
_______________________________________
A/N: This is for my loyal readers and to show my appreciation. Without you guys, I would have given up, but thanks for reading and I hope y'all enjoy this here Chapter. 💋💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 67 31
Hanna and Andrew met at a summer leadership camp in high school. In just a few short weeks, they became the best of friends. But that was the thing...
137K 3.5K 23
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐈 𝐝...
398 0 39
Childhood best friends, lovers at most, memories ripped from him. Will they find each other or will they live on without one another?