Black Butler and the Modern R...

By goldenscares666

Y/N returns for her latest adventure in the second season of Black Butler. What sort of mischief will the per... More

Night at the Trancy Manor
Legendary White Stag
Deadly Photography
London is Burning... Again
Trains
Masquerade
Drinks
Drunken Memories
The Dance Macabre
Cook Off
Battle of the Earls
Love Interest
Performance for Romance
Agreement
Halloween Special I
Costumes I
Costumes II
Costumes III
Halloween Special II
Sokar
Alois and Luka
Demon Spider
Tribute
Rainbow of Emotions
Angered
Poses
Olé
Battle For The Masters
The Game Continues
Masters
Upsetting
Final Duel
Goodbye?
Welcome to Wonderland
The Caterpillar
Cheshire Cats and Hats
Fun and Games
The Red Queen's Court
The Parents Are Home
Introductions
Lloyd Needs to Chill
The Making of S2
Back to the Trancy's
A Day with Three
New Recruits
Superviser
Attention, Attention

Bomb

7.5K 333 180
By goldenscares666

Your POV:

I had teleported back to the train to find Ciel with the inspector.

"What do you mean you're going to the goods wagon?"

"Sebastian will be taking care of the kidnapper himself. We need to worry about the child. Only one piece of luggage is big enough to hide a boy, that mummy's coffin."

"Ciel, the proper term is sarcophagus. Did Sebastian not teach you this?" I intervened.

"And, where did you come from?" He asked. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I say!"

"Ah!" The inspector had found himself lying face first on the ground from a stomach ache.

"What's wrong?"

"My stomach. It's killing me. I know I rested long enough. This isn't right."

I looked beside me to see that the old lady was having the same stomach troubles.

"Oh, I hope it's not cholera."

"I'm leaving!"

"Let's go!"

"Rude much..." I glared at the people who left the cart.

"You bastards! That's my wife!"

"Did you, by any chance, eat one of those woman's rice balls?" Ciel asked the inspector.

"Ah, yes, and it was heavenly."

Ciel sighed before running off. I figured that I should wait for Sebastian to arrive, so I helped the inspector onto one of the seats before sitting next to him. In a few seconds, Sebastian ran through the door.

"Wait! Hold on! Aren't you Ciel's butler?"

"Where is my young master?"

"He'll be here momentarily, Sebastian. He went to look for the kid."

He looked at me and nodded. The door opened a moment later.

"I-I have an announcement. The points have been changed. We're now bound for another destination. We'll be passing over a bridge that is no longer in use! It won't be able to bare the train's weight! Our final stop," He wipes away the sweat from his face with a handkerchief.

"Will almost certainly be heaven!!!!" He cried, then everyone started screaming, aside from Sebastian and I.

"Then, we best see about stoppin' this thing."

"Oh no. It can't be."

The assassin walked in holding Ciel hostage.

"Ah, young master, I see you've ended up as a hostage again. I'm starting to think you enjoy being captured."

"Oh my, is that a kink of yours, Ciel?" I held in my laughter, and I saw Sebastian bite his lip to hold back his.

"Silence is a virtue." Ciel's eye twitched.

"So, it was you after all, 'Bloodbath Johnny.'" The priest stood up.

"Hm. What a coincidence to find myself on the same train as you, 'Jackknife Hayward.'"

"Your names suck." Their attention was now directed towards me.

"What? They do."

"You, of all people, will know what I'll do to the kid if I don't have my wishes complied with."

"I would be more than happy to stop the train myself, but I'm afraid that's currently inadvisable considering there's a bomb on board that will detonate if I were to do so."

"Let's not forget the cholera outbreak on this carriage. Even if you get off now, you might all ready be infected."

"So, let me get this straight: we're on a boobytrapped train, headed for a rundown bridge, and there's bloody cholera too?!"

"Mm. Pretty much."

"You know, it has been a pretty busy day, yes."

"I've had enough of this charade. Sebastian, do something about it. That's an order."

"Yes, my young lord."

"BUGGER!!! To hell with you all! I'm getting myself out of this mess!" The assassin dragged Ciel away.

"Master-"

"Hold on! This is too much for an ordinary butler to handle alone. In times like these we have no choice, but to use every resource available. We band together to take a stand against evil!" The inspector had grabbed Sebastian around the waist as he gave his inspirational speech. I had to hold in a laugh from the ridiculous display.

"It's a nice idea, but that's nothing more than wishful thinking."

"That's not necessarily true. I used to be an assassin myself, and a good one at that." The priest started to remove his suit.

"Look dude, I know you got some badass tattoos and all, but no one needs to see you strip."

He obviously didn't hear me, because he continued.

"After Johnny killed someone precious to me, I went straight and became a priest. As the holy book tells us, 'he are our own enemies.' It's about time I settle the score. Unfortunately, I don't have a weapon and facing Johnny will be difficult without one."

"Here, use this." The cranky old man held out a sword to the assassin priest.

'Why do I get some 'Blue Exorcist' vibes from this? Oh yeah. Sword fighting priest and a demon.' I glanced at Sebastian and let out a snort of laughter from my useless thought. I ended up zoning out from the others as we started making our way to the window.

"Not that I don't appreciate the thought, but I can handle this by myself."

"I say! Butler!"

Sebastian flew out the window.

"Hey you jerk! Stop leaving me behind!" I put my body out of the window like Sebastian did, but a lot less gracefully. Actually that was a lie. I completely fell off the train. I tumbled on the ground, but I was back on my feet in no time. I was surprised that Derek stayed in my arms during the whole ordeal. I turned into a hawk, grabbing Derek with my feet, so I could catch up with the train. I landed in front of Sebastian before he crashed into the stone bridge.

"Oh come on!" I turned back into myself, surprising the assassin, who even fell onto his back from shock.

"That had to have hurt a little! How come I don't have your pain tolerance? I just fell off of this dam rust bucket and I feel like I have a million bruises."

"Y/n, we can argue about pain tolerance later. You're wasting time."

"And, you're wasting air, so we're even."

He face palms before walking up to Ciel.

"Come here master." He held out his hand for him to take.

"You- you're monsters!" Sebastian held the man by the throat before passing Ciel over to me.

"So nice meeting you, mister assassin. Good day." And then, Sebastian threw him headfirst off of the train... ouch.

"Now, to take care of that bomb." He lifted the roof of the dining car before throwing it in the air. I let out a whistle of impressment.

"Be careful! There might have been passengers."

"Relax Ciel. He barely crushed a spider, right Sebastian?" I winked at him. He rolled his eyes, but agreed to my comment. He then jumped off the train and ran to the front to stop it.

"Brace yourself Ciel!" I yelled as the train lurched forward, and we both fell off the train. I managed to shield Ciel from the fall, so that was good. We ran to Sebastian to see he stopped the train with one hand.

"Show off."

"Who? Me?" He smiles innocently.

"Don't give me that look, you know what you are."

"That was a close shave. You managed well."

"I dare say I managed beautifully, young master. If I couldn't manage three tasks simultaneously, what kind of a butler would I be?"

"Not a good one."

The passengers all got off the train, and the inspector walked towards us, while clutching his stomach.

"W-well done butler. That was magnificent. Ohh." He winced.

"Oh yes, that's right. What should we do about the cholera outbreak? The whole train could be infected by now."

"There's no need for concern, sir. Anyone who's stomach ales him should take this." He pulled out a vile of digestive tonic.

"Do you just carry that around everywhere?" I asked.

"Well, of course. A butler should always be prepared for even the smallest of things."

I rolled my eyes at his response.

Time Skip:

It was getting late, and the sun was setting. I'd have to teleport home soon or else the boys will get worried, but I wanted to wait just a bit longer. A man in a top hat held a stained table cloth out to Sebastian.

"Here, my tea was spilt during all the commotion. A true butler should have been able to sort that out without the slightest rocking of the train."

'Oh snap. He got you there.' I kept pretending like I didn't hear a word they said.

"I see you took some damage as well."

I cringed when I saw Claude lick off frosting from the bridge of his nose with his abnormally long tongue.

'Yikes!'

Claude tucked the table cloth into his coat and whipped out an envelope.

"What is that?"

"If you want to investigate my master, simply come in through the front gate. You want to help young Ciel, don't you? He so desperately wants his revenge." Claude walked away.

"Hey, Sebastian?"

"Yes? What is it?"

"Can I go too?" I pointed to the envelope.

"You will anyway."

"You're right. Just figured that I'd give you a heads up. Bye." I waved at him before teleporting myself back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 6.7K 18
EDITING *Clears their throat* So you my little friend are going on an adventure. It was normal day for you, watching Black Butler, eating poky and dr...
157K 4K 18
[Ciel vs Sebastian vs Claude vs Alois x reader] Smart, strong-willed, kind and positive, (y/n) is loyal to her master, West Johnson. But when she bum...
107K 3.9K 41
(Y/N) was chilling on her couch Saturday evening (like she always does) when she is transported to the world of Black Butler! What will happen then...
15.9K 409 14
**this is a bxb book, if you dont like it, dont read it, i simply cant write about girls*** {unedited} Sebastian is fully aware of his desires for hi...