The Secret Lover (ItaSaku)

Von HarrysOnlyyAngel

After her parents died, her only treasure left by them is her pendant that she carries everywhere. But one da... Mehr

Chapter 1 - Despair
Chapter 2 - The scroll
Chapter 3 - The first gift
Chapter 4 - Savior
Chapter 5 - Impatience
Chapter 6 - Excitement
Chapter 7 - A special meeting
Chapter 8 - Anger
Chapter 9 - A familiar feeling
Chapter 10 - Someone important
Chapter 11 - Burning desire
Chapter 12 - Familiar
Chapter 13 - Afraid
Chapter 14 - Torture
Chapter 15 - A strong woman
Chapter 16 - ANBU
Chapter 17 - Rescue
Chapter 18 - Finding the truth
Chapter 19 - Back to you
FOR FUTURE WORK
Chapter 20 - The mysterious woman
Chapter 21 - Drunk
Chapter 22 - Emptiness
Chapter 23 - Mutual
Chapter 24 - Pregnancy
Chapter 25 - Damaged
Chapter 26 - Pink petals
Chapter 27 - The power of love
Chapter 29 - Fight through the pain
Chapter 30 - Will you be mine?

Chapter 28 - Kage level

4K 144 9
Von HarrysOnlyyAngel

"Hime, do you think Sakura-sama is alright? She hasn't came for her shift in the past three days." one of the nurse mumbled to the other while the other was just arranging the stethoscope around her neck.

"I don't know. I think she may be tired. She performed her first surgery with Lady Tsunade's approval. I have yet to achieve that."

The other nurse sighed. "Yeah, but it's quite strange that she didn't call in. The director gave her shift to someone else but still..." she looked out the window at the dark sky "I have a bad feeling."

Hime just huffed. "Just think positive. I'm going to check on her patient. He had some complications with his eyes that she healead but he must be kept under supervision."

Yuri gasped. "The Uchiha?" she whispered harshly like it was forbidden to pronounce that name.

Hime rolled his eyes at her friend's dramatism. "Yes, Uchiha Itachi. Now quit talking about him like he's some sort of alien." she smiled, remembering something. "I heard from Shizune-sama that Sakura was worried sick about him and took extra care. There is a rumour around that she had a mental breakdown when she thought that he was dead."

"Does that mean..."

"Our Sakura is finally gonna get that rogue ninja and find her happiness. I am proud to be entrusted with his life." Hime declared proudly, placing a hand on her chest.

"I still don't trust him..." Yuri whispered, avoiding her gaze.

Hime raised a finger in the air like she was lecturing her fellow friend "But we must trust the Hokage. And Sakura has a good heart which can see the good in people." she arranged her white coat and tied her hair in a messy bun "Now I'm going. Make sure that everything is prepared for tomorrow when Gai's team returns from their mission. The check ups must be done in time."

"Yes!"

Hime exited the small office and headed for Itachi's room. A white light bulb was flickering creating a strange atmosphere. Most of the patients were already sleeping thank's to the powerful drugs that they injected an hour ago. Hime loved the calmness of night shifts. After she checked on the important patients, she always took the food that she brought from home and exited the building, eating it on one of the benches in front of thw hospital. It was refreshing. Understable for an introvert.

Lost in her thoughts, she hasn't even noticed when she arrived in front of his room. The young girl pushed the door open to be meet by darkness.

She turned the light on, illuminating the white room. He hasn't moved, she observed. From what she knew, he was a Kage level shinobi (it was frightening) and those kind of people healed pretty fast. Their vital power was incredible and it won't be much until he will wake. This is why he had to be checked often. The people who go through surgeries wake up confused and scared.

She went to the edge of his bed, checking the bandages around his eyes. Everything eas fine.

She picked up the clipboard, writing down the observations for today. Unconsciously, she turned her back to him.

She felt a cold breeze ruffling her hair but she remembered that the window was closed. Goosebumps formed on her skin and the hair on the back of her neck raised. Her body started to tremble sightly and she couldn't bring herself to turn around. She felt the presence, the threat.

A sharp kunai was placed at her neck by an unknown person.

"Don't move, or yell if you want to live." someone whispered in her ear.

Sweat formed on her face and she gulped loudly.

"He is still asleep." she heard a feminine voice.

"Good. Finish him fast."

Hime's eyes widened in panick. No. She had to do something. She grabbed the man's wrist and kicked him in the balls, making him groan and fall on his knees. She turned around, facing the other two ANBUs but before she got to take a step forward, the woman teleported behind her and grabbed her by the hair. She cried in pain, struggling to release herself.

"Where do you think you are going, doll face?" she giggled darkly. Tears formed in the corner of her eyes as she was forced to witness a merciless murder towards a defensless person "Don't close your eyes. If you do. We will gonna kill you too."

The man that fell on the floor stood up.

The other masked man near Itachi's bed held his katana tightly, being ready to slice the Uchiha but before he could do any move, he saw a dangerously red glowing coming from under Itachi's bandages.

"He is waking up, do it fast!" the woman shouted at his comrade. Hime watched the scene with hope in her eyes.

Itachi ripped the bandages, tossing them on the floor. His Mangekyou Sharingan was spinning wildly and his eyes were glowing bright red. The man in front of him paralyzed with his hands in the air holding the katana tightly.

"I-i can't move!" he panicked.

Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan was now at full power, it was faster and stronger even than the first time he awoke it. In seconds, he was standing behind the masked ANBU that he recognized quickly. He was one of Danzo's dogs.

He kicked him right in the middle of his spine, breaking it and sending him flying in the nearest wall, straining it with blood.

The other man charged at him but Itachi grabbed his arm, twisting it and breaking his bones, making him unable to perform hand seals.

The woman looked at her both sides, terrified by the Uchiha's rage.

"Stay back! Or I will kill her!" she threatened. Itachi's stern face remained unimpressed. In a blink of an eye, he was behind her, grabbing her head with both of his hands and snapping her neck, killing her in an instant. As a former ANBU he knew all the secrets, all the fighting skills and there was no need to hesitate.

Hime trwmbled in fear, looking at the dead woman who was lying on the cold floor. Itachi's eyes softened but he kept his Mangekyou activated. Whatever happened to him, he wasn't blind anymore. He felt powerful. And he had an idea of who was responsible for his complete recovery.

He turned to the nurse. "Where is Sakura Haruno?"

Hime gulped and tried to control her trembling.

"She skipped her shifts in the past three days after she healed you. We were instructed to take care of you in her place. She hasn't called in though."

"Tch!" his brows furrowed. If these ANBUs were after him, then sure as hell they got to her too. She was the person who put Danzo on the run after all.

His fists clentched, his nails digging into his palm's flesh, making it bleed. He felt no pain. Only rage and worry. If he puts his filthy hands on her, he will make sure that he will rip Danzo apart limb by limb and will send him into the most painful genjutsu until his last breath. He intended to have no mercy this time. He threatened the old man to not touch Sasuke but he thought that it was clear to not touch Sasuke only cause he's an important person, equally as Sakura.

He looked around the room and grabbed his ninja boots that were laying near the bed.

Itachi picked up the man who was still crying in pain on the floor with his broken arm. He picked him up by the damaged hand making him scream. The Uchiha took the man's mask off and threw it on the floor, breaking it. His face changed in disgust as soon as he saw his face. His helpless face that was sending silent pleas to not be killed in cold blood.

"Where is he?" venom dripped from his voice.

No answer.

Itachi twisted his arm, crushing a bone and turning it to dust.

"Where is he?" he repeated in a lower tone. Of course he wouldn't speak. The loyalty was unquestionable. Besides, they hand tongue seals to forbid them talking about the Root.

Itachi made some quick hand seals using only one hand. He placed his arm on the small typical Root tattoo that the man had on his arm. That was the suicide mark that the ANBUs were forced to activate in case that they were taken hostages or dying in order to get rid of any information that they possesed. This seal once activated, it turned them to dust. He knew better. He had one too.

The tattoo started to glow and Itachi stared into the man's eyes, entering into his brain.

Once the seal activated and before dying, all the information that the individual was holding has to pass through his brain backwards. Like a forgetting process. This entire process happened in 0.1 second but thank's to Itachi's Mangekyou which allowed him to enter his brain and read quick, it was enough to find out where Danzo was hiding.

He dezactivated the genjutsu and threw the unconscious body on the floor before turning to dust.

"Get back." he told the nurse, putting a protective hand in front of her.

The ANBU's body glowed brightly, disappearing.

Itachi took slow steps towards the opened window not wanting to waste anymore time. He didn't have time to make sure that the woman was alright or that she wasn't traumatized. At least she was alive.

"Tell the Hokage..." his eyes moved to the floor with his back facing Hime "that I'm going after Sakura. And to not send anyone to interfere. He will die by my hand only."

He jumped out of the window, leaving a scared Hime staring into space.

____________________________

IT WAS HELLA FUN WRITING THIS. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

142K 5.7K 29
Sasuke Uchiha is an 18 year old high school student who lost his parents to infidelity when he was 16 yesrs old. Due to that, it put him in a really...
246K 8.5K 27
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
51.4K 995 24
The wonderful continuation of Kamina and Sasuke's love. Will Sasuke be able to forget about revenge for his dearest love or will he choose hatred ove...
21.4K 725 26
SasuSaku The Uchiha and Haruno had an arranged marrige when they were in their 2nd year of highschool. Ever since, they have learned to love each oth...