A Vow Of Mafia Love ✔

By Sajal_ameena

Romance Ranking : #4 on 5/05/18 "I want her! " I told looking at my life who was busy playing with the ki... More

Prologue
1. Arjun Khaleja
2. Siya Ramakrishna
3. First meeting!
4. Smiten away !
5. What have I done?
6. My drug!
7. Somthing is fishy!
8 . Clashes Of Lashes
9. Start with Friendship!
10. Reaching heights!
11. With her, Its different!
12 . Flawless Father !
13. Melting..,Meeting Him!
14. Iam Guilty!
15. Unconfessed Love
16. I Love You
17. Skipped A Beat
18. Love At First Sight!
19. Dealing With The Daddy!
20. Ripening Love!
21. Kissing Impact
22. I'll Make You Worse!
23. Mistake Of Life
24. Bleeding Hearts!
25. Haunting Truths.
26. Last Trump Card
27. Thrombing Head
29. Curse Or Blessing !
30. Wedding My Love!
31. Suffering Souls
32. A Chance
33. Regaining Love
34. Sounds Beautiful!
35. Cute Beautiful Bomb
Select Name For Princess
36. Make Me Forget!
37. My Delicate Darling
38. My Goldfish
39. Love Me, Fix Me
40. My Darling Wife
41. The New Boss
42. Hyper Happiness
43. Giving In Finally!
44. Diwali Truth!
45. Baby's Loveline
46. Arjun's Past
47. I'm Born For You
48. Love Your Tears For Me!
49. I have A Mafia Blood
50. Hypocrite Witch
Dual Update
51. Kisses And Coffee
52. Where Are You Arjun?
53. Sliced Fingers
54. KARMA - a boomarang
55. The Animated Date
56. Why can't you forgive him?
57. First Birthday!
58. Disaster.
59. Life
Epilogue

28. I'll Marry You.

38.1K 1.9K 315
By Sajal_ameena

This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely cupcakes....

____________________

Chapter 28

Siya's POV:

          "Why are you here Arjun?" I turned around and faced my demon. I didn't look into his eyes this time, for an unknown reason I didn't wanted to.

           He kept standing there looking at me as if memorizing every single details of me. He was taking in my whole self through his eyes.

         "I asked you something? Don't waste my time and if you are done staring.... Leave." I told him annoyed.

         "You are pregnant with my baby." The statement he told fell like a bomb in my ears. I didn't wanted him to know....how the hell he came to know?

            "Don't try to lie Siya, I know you are pregnant with my baby." He told closing the distance between us.

              "I can't ask for an apology because what I have done is beyond seeking forgiveness. I wanna move on in my life, I'm planning to settle in London, free from all relationships... so I want you to... " he dragged .

        "You want me to... what?" I asked taken aback. He spoiled my living and planning to move on with his bloody damn so called life.

            "Abort the baby Siya."told Arjun boiling my blood. How can he say like that....? It's also his baby ....isn't it?

          "As I told you I need a break, I can't take a burden of this baby. I know you will not marry me and I can't take a chance with this unborn child ruining my future. If you marry me and we have this baby its a different story, but this unwanted burden will ruin both our life. So I think you have to abo-...." My hard slap fell on his face stopping his brutal words about my baby.

          This man thinks the life inside me as an unwanted burden...it will ruin his future. I have no bounds for my anger.

               "Shut up, I thought you  ruined me out of your uncontrollable anger and you are still a good person by heart even though you shattered me. But again you proved me wrong.... Do you have anything inside your body named Heart.... Do you have one? Tell me...

                     You are such a cruel, crooked thinking moron. Now everything is clear..... You bloody fooled me in the name of love just to get physical with me, when I ignored you, you forced yourself on me. Today you are done with me so wanted to move on in your bloody life." I poked my finger on his chest.

              "Didn't you feel bad atleast a little  when you asked me to abort. It's your baby damnit... It's your blood and bone. Hell... How do you know all this? I'm insane to expect love from you." My tears were flowing nonstop, he tried to wipe it but I slapped his hand.

          "Don't and stop your acts... You cannot run away from me that easily and move on in your cutthroat life. You wanted to abort my baby isn't it...? My answer is no... And listen you are going to be the father of my baby no matter what, even that cost me to marry you. I'll marry you. You want that right? But trust me Arjun... You will loathe our marriage.... I'll make you feel like shit for making me a spit out in your language, I'll make your life a living hell and you will be a worst lesson to all men in this world for ruining a girl's life." I sat on the floor panting after pouring my feelings.

              He knelt in front of me and told " I'm ready for all your challenges Siya... Let's see how you are gonna ruin me?" told Arjun and took his leave.

    _______________

Arjun's POV :

                   I came out of her room and looked at her father "Make arrangements for the marriage uncle. Siya agreed." With that I took his blessings and left Siya's house.

              I did an unvanishable blender in my life, I had had so much. Even though I have my own reasons I can't reason my deeds, its horrific. I can't change the past but can give my Siya a best future.

           I love her. That's as true as the color of my blood. I cannot imagine my life without her. I'm not a coward to leave her feeling guilty and live my life without my love. I love her and I want her. The fact is crystal clear she loves me too so I'm not gonna give up.

               I was back to myself only yesterday and  wasted so many days in between, Mani uncle was stubborn enough not to leave me out. Sanjana told me a beautiful news which fulfills my life and added a reason for me to live.

   My baby.... My Siya is pregnant with my baby.

             I know its difficult for any girl to get raped but none know the pain behind raping your love...breaking the trust she has on you wasn't easy, it will eat you from inside like a dangerous disease.

             Past few days were pathetic for both of us. I spoiled our relationship now I have to rebuilt it. I know our love is true. Siya still loves me but her love is buried deep under her heart coated with the layers of pain, betrayal , hatred etc. That's enough for to live my life with her.

                   I know she will move south if I ask her to hit north that's why I lied. I played along with her and asked her to abort my life inside her. She fell into my plan and agreed for our marriage. Our marriage will help me pave a way to her heart again.

     I hurted you so much love, I wanted to give only happiness in your life Siya...I can do anything for that.

         I took my phone to dial Surya but stopped abruptly realizing the truth. My heart drenched in betrayal but I don't wanna think about anything expect my girl. She is my only priority and I want my Siya back.

                    I called my newly appointed personal assistant and asked to make arrangements from my side for marriage. I fell on my mattress and switched on my laptop screen to see my love.

                    Yes, I have fixed a camera in her room so that I can see her 24/7 , the statement I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT SEEING YOU wasn't from my mouth ,its from my heart. I cannot live a second without her.

                     She's crying, lying on her bed... Please love don't... I'll make everything alright soon. My tears matched her pace and both of us drifted off to sleep crying.

                   Next day I woke up and saw her struggling, what happened? I ran to her house and went inside her room. She was rolling on her bed.

             "Siya.... Siya, what happended?" I made her rest on my chest.

              "Why are you here? Go away.." She tried to move. I held her to my chest and rubbed her back. She started to relax.

                In few minutes, she closed her mouth with her palm and managed to reach the restroom. She started puking vigorously and I held her forehead tight. She looked very exhausted and leaned on me.

                I carried her to her bed,made her lie down and went down to her kitchen. I took some hot water and prepared pome juice for my love.

                 "What are you doing here? That too so early." questioned her father getting inside the kitchen.

        "Get used to it uncle, Siya is not feeling well and don't worry I'll take care." With that I climbed up the stairs to her room.

                "Love, come on take this hot water, you'll feel better."I told her. She drank the hot water stabilizing herself.

          "Now drink this juice, you need energy.."I told her.

           "No, I feel nauseous.... I don't want." told her. God, she is looking so drained..

          "Have a little baby... You'll feel better. Just one sip ." I made her drink half glass and took her to the hospital.

             I don't know what rivalry I have with this doctor, she was throwing draggers at me. She took Siya for an IV glucose, since she was totally dehydrated.

            "Sit..." Told that doctor.

       "What are you man? You'll rape her then will bring her to hospital and becomes all lovey dovey when she became pregnant. You are so sweet." She told sarcastically.

         "Come to the point Doctor! " I told annoyed. I'm answerable only  to my Siya not to any damn women.

          "Morning sickness is usual in pregnancy. She is in her first trimester and should be taken care like a piece of porcelain. Her blood pressure is low and easily got dehydrated. I'll prescribe  some medicines, She needs a proper check up and a scan. Let's wait till she gets full conscious and we'll go for further check ups. For now you can wait." Told her with a hard face.

              I went to Siya's room and caressed her hair. I kissed her forehead and told her,"You are here because of me love...and I'm  sure I'll make it up to you."

           I touched her tummy and spoke to my baby " Don't trouble your mommy so much...I love you but I love your mom more..." I held her hand and kept looking at her.

    I have to make many things right!

___________________

Precap:  "I don't want this man with me while taking the Scan doctor. If he insist being with me, then I'll don't want this checkup I'll go home." Told Siya.

_________________

Assalamu Alaikum and hello to all my cupcakes.

How was the chapter? What do you think of Arjun now? Do you think Siya's decision is right?

Let me know in the comments..

Follow me on Instagram sajal_ameena to know further details about this book.

Vote, Share and Comment!

-Yours Sajal 🤓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 83
"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I will do anything to make this happen". Lo...
215K 13.8K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
59.7K 2.8K 77
Dear Readers, Before you embark on the journey of "Bound by Tradition Unbound by Love" I want to offer you a small heads up. In certain parts of sout...
696K 21.8K 52
#5 in egoistical 16/08/2019. #3 in forensic 18/08/2019. #1 in forensic 27/9/2019. #1 in yourstoryindia 26/12/2019. "Why are you doing this" I a...