EK RISHTA AISA BHI ( COMPLETE...

Bởi seema-5555

Highest ranking in fanfiction #82 #38 on #EMOTIONS ***************************************** Sanskar and Swar... Xem Thêm

PART:2
PART:3
PART:4
PART:5
PART:6
PART:7
PART:8
PART:9
PART:10
PART:11
PART:12
PART:13
PART:14
PART:15
PART:16
PART:17
PART :18
PART :19
PART :20
PART : 21
PART : 22
PART : 23
PART : 24
PART : 25
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PART : 26
PART : 27
PART 28
PART : 29
LAST PART
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR 'S NOTE
Important Announcement

CHARACTERS SKETCH & PART: 1

13.8K 222 16
Bởi seema-5555

Character sketch:-

Sanskar Maheswari ( main lead ) :-

A mad boy . In his behind he is having  a tragic past which is mystery for everyone.

Swara Gododia ( main lead ):-

A perfect girl in every sense. She is a perfect  a combination of brain with beauty . But a big chatter box who can't stay a single second without chatting. For this her all friends call her " bullet train" who doesn't know how to stop?  She has completed her graduation. She is a topper of her university . Now she is continuing her MBA. Ragini, her elder sister is her life. She can do anything for her sister

Laksh  Maheswari ( second lead):-

Cousin brother of Sanskar. But for him he is his whole world. Loves his wife but never confess his feelings before her. Because he feels guilty when looks in her eyes for cheating her and her love . He has married with her dealing a deal with Sekher  which I will reveal later.

Ragini  Maheswari ( second lead):-

A simple girl. She loves her family . She was having a crush on Laksh in her college time . Now both have married. She loves Laksh more than her life. She can't live without him.

 Maheswari  family:-

A rich and  well known family in Kolkata. They stay in a joint family. But very conservative towards the culture.

Gododia family:-

A middle class family . Sekher and Sumi parents of Swara and Ragini. For both of  them their daughters are their wealth. They have given all freedom to their both children. But as a parents they are worried for Ragini because she is very sensitive. For this only they have done a deal with Laksh .

These are main characters of my story if I need some more characters then I will add them according to my story.

Part- 1:-

A girl continuously is ringing the doorbell when the door  opened by an other girl. When the other girl saw the first girl she was surprised to seing her here. The second girl would understand something first girl hugged her tightly.

First girl : Ragini Di ,( yes second girl is Ragini) how are you? Look I came here after my examination completed. I am sorry I couldn't attend your marriage due to my exams . But now I will stay with you one month means my whole  vacation. I will spend my vacation  with you and your new family members.( said in one breath and still hugging her sister)

Ragini: Ok, but before you come at least you inform me na Swara( yes the first girl is only our  Swara who has come to meet  her di in her  in-law house )

Swara:( parted from hug) you aren't happy di, I have come here without inform you or now you don't want your little sister because now you have got jiju and your new family . For that now you forget me.( kept her both hands around her chest and making an angry pout turned her face other side)

Swara: ( with a chuckle said) now stop your drama, dramabaz . I just asked you in general sense but I am thinking now I did a mistake to ask you this .

Swara:(said angrily) you called me dramebaz . Ok I won't talk to you. Give my way I want to meet my jiju( little pushed Ragini and entered in to the house)

When Swara saw the house she became awestruck to see the beauty of the house. It is looking very beautiful and the imported furniture were giving royal touch and which was  increasing its beauty more. To see the house Swara could understand one thing her di's in-laws are very rich. And now she is very happy for her sister. She watched every corner amusingly when her eyes caught a side . Where a man was reading a magazine silently or we can say he was watching the pictures. Swara was only seeing his back .Tip toing her toes without any sound Swara went towards him and closed his eyes from his back. Next moment she listened a scream like anyone is crying loudly like a small boy. She would  understand something before that the whole family members gathered near the sofa.

One mid forty lady ran towards sofa and sat beside that man. And trying to console him. But every passing second his voice was increasing  . An another  lady came in front him and gave him a DMS. When he got chocolate 🍫 the next moment he stopped his crying.

Swara's monologue: He is a little boy or what? Before some seconds he is crying but next moment when he got DMS he became quite. Oh god if he is my jiju na then  surely I will take my sister with me . I won't allow my sister to spend her whole life with this mad.

Swara's chain of thoughts broke when Ragini hold her one arm and pulled her inside her room.

Swara: ( in a surprising voice ) Di,  is he a mad ???  Is he my jiju??? If yes then don't waste your life with him. Just pack your bags and lets go from here. Don't worry I will talk with mom and dad and convinced them for your divorce and let out her phone from her hand bag.

Ragini:( snatched her phone and said in a irritated voice) are you mad?? I am happy with my marriage and your jiju. He is not your jiju . He is my devar sa( brother in law), Sanskar. And now stop your assumption and please behave like a mature girl. ( in a calm voice) Swara , they are very conservative. So please don't do anything like that for which I would be ashamed in front of them.

Swara:( hugged her) don't worry di,
I will never ashamed you for anything. This is Swara's pinky promise.

Then both sister hugged each other.

At night everyone present in dinning hall. But the surrounding is pin drop silent which irritate to Swara most. Every minute she is glancing towards Ragini  who is indicating her through her eyes  keep silent. But for Swara it is impossible to keep silent more than one minute which very welly  Ragini knows . She is a chatter box who chatters  all-time. So she is now worried for Swara, if she starts her chatter then her in laws don't  like her. But for her surprise Swara has sat quietly from last 15 minutes.

But the silence broke by a clap   and laughing sound. Till now where all were silent but suddenly their facial expression changed hearing the laughing sound.  All are seems looking happy , seeing the person who was laughing whole heartedly. The person is none other than Sanskar  who is now playing with chota bheem .When Swara saw towards him unknowingly  a smile kept on her face.

After dinner when Swara was unpacking her luggage she heard a knock from door. She looked towards the door and saw Ragini has stood with a man .

Ragini: See now I have brought your jiju to meet with you. Laksh she is my sister and ..

Laksh:( cut her words in middle) and my one and only saali saheba right

Swara ( with a smile) right. But di I will say one thing my  jiju is very handsome . You are so lucky( said in a dramatic and dreaming  way) kash like you I will also get a handsome husband in my life.

Ragini:( lightly hitted her shoulder) Swara ki bachi tumhe to Mein

Swara: ( caressing her beaten area) so what ? I am only saying truth. ( in a determination voice) I  never compromise with my life to choose a life partner. If I will marry then like jiju who will become perfect in every sense.

Laksh: ( in a tense voice) Swara can I ask you one thing

Swara: Don't be so formal jiju . Like Ragini di  now you are also  my  brother. So you don't need any permission.

Laksh:( in a serious voice) Do you love anyone??

Swara:( took a deep breath) no . I don't love anyone. My parents will choose whom for me  I will marry him. Because I trust them more than myself.

Laksh:( a relax voice) I know it. You never disobey your parents.( placing his hand on her head) god fulfil your all dreams and give  all  happiness in your life. Now you must be tired. So we both are leaving now  you go to sleep. If anything you need you tell me directly  to think of your elder brother . Ok

Swara: Ok ( said with a smile)

After raglak left the room Swara slept on bed like a kumbhakarna. First she was tired and second she is really a kumbhkarna.

At early morning Swara heard someone is knocking the door continuously. In an irritated face she turned her face other side. But the knock didn't stop. In half close eye she saw the clock. It is 5:10am.

Swara: Who is here?( in a cried tone) Please get me to sleep.

But the knock is still continuing from outside

Swara: Get up from bed went towards the door and opened it. But for her surprise no one present in outside. She took a sigh and closed the door. When she moved towards the bed again she heard knock sound. Again she opened the door but no one there  . Again it happened. Now Swara has became really irritated  . So she waited near door but knowingly made foot step sound like she is now far away from door. When she heard the knock instantly she opened the door and caught the thief red handed.

Swara: Sanskar you. You were knocking my door

Sanskar was looking  a horrible look to Swara like now he is seeing a ghost in front of his eyes who is having two long teeth and two horns in her head.

Swara when didn't get any response in anger she hanged up his hand in air for slapping him where Sanskar immediately closed his eyes. But when he didn't feel any pain on his cheek he slowly opened his eyes where Swara was a giving  😊 to him.

Yes Swara didn't slap him because she remembered how  she has promised to Ragini  " I will never ashamed you". She moved towards her cupboard and let out a chocolate from her bag and showing him

To seeing the chocolate Sanskar moved towards her but Swara moved slowly towards the balcony . When he reached near her she forward her hand towards Sanskar. When Sanskar forward his hand to hold it  she thrown it outside .

Swara : Sorry but it slipped from my hand. ( make a puppy face)

Sanskar without wasting a time ran towards the garden for chocolate 🍫 which is present backside of his home.

Swara: ( said with a devil smirk ) You disturbed my sleep now whole day you search your chocolate 🍫. Haha ab ayega real maaza and again went to sleep.

Next day morning at 7 am

It is a beautiful Sunday where everyone is enjoying it. But in Maheswari house all are busy in searching . That time Swara come down and moved towards Ragini. But to sensing everyone's tensed face she asked Ragini about the matter but when she heard the matter she became surprise

Swara: Ragini di, what happened here. Why everyone is looking so tensed?

Ragini: You don't know . From morning no one is finding to Sanskar.

Swara:( loudly) what?

Ragini: Swara talk in slow ( shown her hand patting on air) So for this now everyone is worried. You know na Sanskar 's condition. Don't know now where is he ? And left from the place . Where Swara has stood like a statue.
A sudden guilt took inside her heart.

Now where has Sanskar ? Can anyone find him?  Maheswari can know    about it......... as Swara  is  behind in Sanskar 's missing.

*****************************

Precap: Swara is guilty for her deeds

Friends how is it?? If you like it then please vote for it and  give your valuable comments below the comment box .

  Thank you 😊

  Have a nice day

# Seema

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

761K 43.1K 66
Sanskar pinned her to a shelf blocking her way, his hand wrapping her waist and holding her tightly. Swara looked at this with wide eyes. "What are...
29.9K 1K 9
Highest ranking #56 on 13-10-2017 in short story It is a swasan story. Here Swara is a music teacher who lives in a chawl with a 5years girl. No o...
28.6K 1.4K 40
A STORY ABOUT THE TRUTH THAT CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING A MYSTERY PLUS ROMANTIC FANFICTION TRAILER😉😉😉: a girl is looking at a picture with hurt and ang...
92.4K 7.9K 25
And they lived happily ever after!!! But was it really happily ever after for Swara and Sanskar? Swara and Sanskar, the strongest team to fight and w...