A Priest's Deadly Obsession

By cardia14

For his whole life James wanted nothing more than to become a humble Priest, devoted completely to God and se... More

Chapter 1 - A Struck Nerve
Chapter 2 - The Battle Within
Chapter 3 - A New Interest
Chapter 4 - Unraveling Emotions
Chapter 5 - Confessions
Chapter 6 - Ceremony
Chapter 7 - Party Gone Wrong
Chapter 8 - Kiss
Chapter 10 - Making the Team
Chapter 11 - For Her Sake
Chapter 12 - Preview To A Kiss
Chapter 13 - The Chapels Office
Chapter 14 - Sleepover
Chapter 15 - Storage Room
Chapter 16 - A First Experience
Chapter 17 - Love Between Siblings
Chapter 18 - Harassment
Chapter 19 - Princess
Chapter 20 - Unexpected Visit
Chapter 21-Prom Night
Chapter 22 - Break Away
Chapter 23 - Abduction
Chapter 24 - Inside The Belly Of The Beast
Chapter 25 - A Wolf's Smile
Chapter 26 - Vigil
Chapter 27 - Suspicions Arise
Chapter 28 - Hate
Chapter 29 - Don't Scream
Chapter 30 - Count On You
Chapter 31 - Get Used To It
Chapter 32 - Falling Apart
Chapter 33 - Anxiety
Chapter 34 - Her Chains
Chapter 35 - James POV
Chapter 36 - Cherry Pie
Chapter 37 - Death is Not Always Easy
Chapter 38 - In His Lovers Arms
Chapter 39 - Fragile Hearts
Chapter 40- When the Demon Slips Inside
Chapter 41 - Letting Go
Chapter 42 - It Means Nothing
Chapter 43 - Comfort & Trust
Chapter 44 - A Priest To Question
Chapter 45 - A Proposal
Chapter 46 - Chase After Him
Chapter 47 - Unspoken Agreement
Chapter 48 - Before God
Chapter 49 - Her Sacred Purpose
Chapter 50 - A Haunting Sight
Chapter 51 - Pink Lines
Chapter 52 - Beyond The Yard
Chapter 53 - Loud Noises
Chapter 54 - The Last Entry
Chapter 55 - Wanted
Chapter 56 - A Demon's Disguise
Chapter 57 - Run Off
Chapter 58 - Cold & Empty
Chapter 59 - She Is At Fault
Chapter 60 - Girl Defiled
Chapter 61 - Her Last Known Location
Chapter 62 - Gun Shot
Chapter 63 - South
Chapter 64 - Tumble
Chapter 65 - To Trade Eternity In Hell
Chapter 66 - Tensions
Chapter 67 - Freed
Chapter 68 - Forward
Chapter 69 - End
Writers Note

Chapter 9 - The Mortal Sin of Two Men

12.3K 301 188
By cardia14

Explicit content found in this chapter that may offend some readers. Mature readers only please! Thx :)

Once he dropped off the two teens at their respective homes, Albert drove back to his apartment after picking up a small bottle of wine for himself. He was in desperate need for alcohol to cope and calm himself down after what he had seen and heard. The scene replayed in his mind making his grip on the steering wheel tighter as he pulled into the parking lot.

Making his way up to his floor, he took out his keys and slipped it into the the doorknob unlocking the apartment but heard a footstep behind him. Before he had any chance to turn around; he felt a body push him onto the door, allowing the door the open completely. Albert stumbled into the apartment, the bottle of wine rolled out of the plastic bag and onto the floor.

A burglar?!?!?! Albert panicked, picking up his glasses that fell off his face he looked up at the dark figure shutting the door behind him slowly. The figure chuckled, his shoulders bouncing in humor and delight at seeing Albert all panicked and scared.

The figured stepped further into the room and allowed the street lamp post' light to shine on his face.

James stood there with a deep grin showing off his pearly whites.

"What the hell man?!" Albert shouted to which James put a finger to his own lips and made a Shhh noise.

"What's your problem?" Albert demanded more quietly, he was nervous seeing James like this. He remained on the floor still unwilling to move and stand up. James crouched down in front of Albert, his eyes bouncing back and forth from the deep blue color behind his black framed glasses.

"What is it going to take Albert?" James asked politely.

Albert merely frowned deeply confused at James' question. "What are you talking about?"

A sarcastic laugh escaped the priest, his knees touched the wood floor and he made his way closer to Albert. "I'll ask again. What is it going to take for you to keep your mouth shut. Albert?" James grabbed his friend by the collar of his shirt examining his expression of fear and confusion through his glassy eyes.

Albert could hear his heart pounding in his ear, he wanted to slap himself in the face but all he could do was stare back at James' maple eyes. On the one hand he was terrified at the anger in James' burning demeanor, but at the same time, without warning Albert felt the flames of passion ignite in his gut. He had never been this close to James' face, he could practically taste his breath and if he merely reached out his neck he would feel his lips.

Albert reminded silent, not answering James instead he turned his head to his side ignoring the question.

"Go home..." he muttered.

James' hand trembled in anger. He stood up and forcefully gripped onto the collar, pulling Albert up to his feet. The priest was not done, he wanted to make sure his friend would never think to betray him. The adrenaline surging through James' body, forcing Albert against the wall. With his forearm tucked under Albert's chin he hoisted him up, his feet dangled below him.

Albert was choking, his fingernails scratched at James' arms hoping he would release him.

He can't be serious?! He can't...be...serious... was all Albert could think whilst his hands gripped onto James' arm in a weak attempt to free himself. After a few short seconds James released his grip and lowered Albert's feet back onto the wood floor, still keeping him pinned against the wall.

James was fuming from his anger, his eyes bouncing back and forth from Albert, watching as he gasping for air, coughing harshly from being chocked.

"You think you're such a saint," James began, his brows furrowed. "You think you're pure or angelic or some other bullshit huh?!"

Albert continued to cough, "W-what?! NO!-"

James shook his head slowly, " I know what you are Albert, I've known this whole time. I could have easily told someone. And there would have been nowhere for you to hide."

Albert felt his stomach drop. He knew? His eyes widened, his cough was gone. All that remained was shock.

James merely nodded. " Yeah, I knew. I knew every time you looked at me." He spoke with a sinister smile. "God knows, I cherished you as my friend and kept your secret because I cared for you. Which is why it pains me Albert..."

His face relaxed from fury to a concerned sadness in the  blink of an eye.

"It pains me that I would keep you safe from harm, whereas you ..." he shook his head in disappointment " you would wish me harm,"

Albert could feel his ears grow hot as he began piecing together the indirectness of James' speech. If James knew from the beginning the extend of Albert's feelings, he could have easily exposed him. But he chose not to, he kept it a secret for his sake.

"I...I would never wish you any harm James" Albert's face twisted in pain, both the physical pain and from the emotional aspect of knowing the entire time he had tried to keep his lust for James a secret, in reality his ex-roommate knew the deepest part of his hearts desire.

"Then why would you think to threaten me Albert? I did nothing wrong!" James protested as he stepped away from his shocked friend and grabbed the bottle of wine that lay helplessly on the floor. He examined it for a moment. " I was only being a friend to Elizabeth, comforting her in her time of need."

Albert was no longer thinking about that, his thoughts were solely on James.

All this time you knew?

And yet, you allowed us to sleep in the same room together, to eat meals together....to use the bathroom simultaneously?

James grinned cunningly at the wine, it's working....

"There were so many times I wanted to comfort you Albert....but I was too scared to. Thinking you would reject it, reject me." James' convincing and soothing voice rung into Albert's ears like a sweet symphony of everything he had one day hoped to hear.

"No...I would never-" Albert moved away from the wall and slowly towards James who had his back turned to him, hiding his secretive devilish smile.

" seems like you're trying to right now!" Jame's voice echoed through the room, still not giving Albert face. He took the bottle and began to open it. " You want to take away the one thing that's important to me...the priesthood. Everything you know I've worked so hard for. " James took out a corkscrew that was laying in the coffee table and began to uncork the bottle till it popped out.

"...I would never EVER consider doing that to you...I would never strip you away from your dreams," James managed to make his eyes glossy. He took the opened bottle and put it to his lips, most of the wine glided down his throat while a small amount escaped the corner of his mouth and slid down his neck.

"James please, I was just scared that you were taking advantage of her...I would  never want to harm you! I-I..." Albert stammered, the words were at the tip of his tongue. Long had he wanted to admit them, long had he had the urge to utter them to his greatest love of all. Slowly approaching James, his gentle hand clutched onto his shoulder. Albert brought his mouth near James' ear.

"I love you..." he whispered softly, his heart was beating uncontrollably. Fluttering without stopping, if James did not turn around to embrace him in that instance Albert could have melted on the floor.

"I know," James muttered back to his friend "and I would never expose you," He spoke truthfully. This was his plan, to twist Albert into confession and make him expose all his truths and dark secrets. Only then could James have the upper hand with him and have Albert submit to him; with his secret out Albert would be unable to black mail James.

I have to keep him happy, it's the only way I could have him wrapped around my finger and keep his mouth shut, James was wracking his brain.

Their embrace ended and Albert pulled away, his eyes soaked with tears but a small smile crept up on his lips. This smile of acceptance and acknowledgement of his deep dark feelings which finally surfaced after years of refusing them.

He accepts me for who I am...for what I am. God himself doesn't, I am sin incarnate. But he's still here, with me...for me...

"James.." his mouth trembled, his eyes attempting to pour out his soul onto his beloved. Rather than keep speaking, Albert pushed off the floor and plunged a deep kiss onto James' soft lips.

He could taste the lingering wine.

Shock and daze struck James. He had not planned for this to happen.

He felt disgust and repulsion from the act, but deep down the pleasure of this forbidden kiss spread throughout his body like a slow poison. He allowed this sin to happen.

It isn't real...it isn't real....he repeated in his mind, then surely his actions would not come to harm him in the long run. After all, this was solely so that he could continue to pursue Elizabeth without the risk of Albert turning him in.

James forced himself to endure the kiss and allowed entrance to Albert's probing tongue. An explosion of pleasure was overwhelming Albert's body to the point where his arms and legs trembled from the intense feeling. His sloppy mouth oozed saliva as it licked and bit at James' tender lips. He had no idea what he was doing, he was merely attempting to express his feelings of love and desire onto his friend. James pulled himself from Albert to catch his breath, but his friend was lost in the ecstasy of the sweet feeling. His hands were tracing James' slick cheekbones and jaw, his thumb was running over the lips he had kissed. He needed more, he absolutely could no hold back.

James clenched his eyes shut tightly, he knew what he had walked into, what he had come to accept from the moment Albert had discovered him and Elizabeth. And yet it was still difficult for him to be intimate with another man, no matter how desperate he was to do anything to have the upper hand with Albert.

But his desire for sexual release fueled his next movements.

Although Albert was a gentle soul, James pinned him against the wall and kissed him back in a fury, biting his lips forcefully. Both men groaned, one from the pleasure of the pain and one in intense pain from the pleasure.

Albert's hands found their way to James' belt and he fumbled to strip the priest from his black attire. After he undid both their pants dropping them to the floor, Albert began caressing the priests chin and neck with his slow stroking tongue and tender bites. James held his friends hands against the wall keeping him in place, half hoping this would all end and yet half welcoming the intensity of lust he had never felt before. James felt as though his morality was tumbling down, brick by brick everything he believed in was falling apart.

"You taste divine.." Albert whispered as he continued to suck his way down on James' neck. All the priest could do was hold onto Albert's wrist in resistance, scolding himself of the act and yet his ego was bursting in the pleasure of it all.  His hands could no longer hold his friend back, Albert pushed off the wall and both men sank slowly to the floor. 

Albert climbed on top of James, entwining their tongues together while here and there small moans escaped their mouths. His fingers swiftly unbuttoned the priests shirt, reluctantly James turned to the side, unable to face Albert as he slid himself out of his priestly collar. From the corner of his eye he could see Albert biting his lips, like a wolf savoring the moments before eating his prey.

Just get this over with...get this over with, James kept repeating to himself but much to his surprise his briefs had felt considerably tight. He couldn't believe another man could cause his body to react in such a way.

Albert tongued James' mouth, his hand slid all over his body and dipped beneath the undergarment feeling the hard on. The priests' breath hitched in his throat when he felt Albert's hand wrap around him, the exquisite feeling was unfamiliar to him. All James could do was grip onto Albert's shoulders, wishing he could pull him off and yet curious as to what came next.

Goddammit...

Albert moaned into his mouth while sliding his hand up and down gently, his fingers delicately surrounding each inch of James' warm pulsing skin from head to base.

Feeling curious, James took it upon himself to explore down Albert's briefs exposing his manhood. James could feel the pulse quicken in his temples, he gripped onto Albert. The length and stiffness was a surprise to him, he was beginning to doubt the choices he would soon make. He could feel the warm sticky fluid ooze out of Albert, it allowed him the needed lubrication to keep gliding his hand.

Can I really go this far? he thought to himself as Albert continued to groan from the way James was toying with him.

The priest closed his eyes for a moment, all he could see was Elizabeth and as Albert's hands continued to pump him, he imagined the delicate fingers to be that of Elizabeth's. His desires were so strong which made the vision of her so clear and convincing. A small smile spread across his lips as he welcomed the overwhelming sensation growing from the top of his member, how it yearned to burrow inside Elizabeth.

James rolled Albert over on to his back with the intent to remain in control. His demons were convincing, he could no longer allow himself to be teased this way; he needed release and so for now, Albert would have to do.

"On your hands and knees," James instructed without a hint of hesitation.

Yet Albert did hesitate for a moment, his mind wondered into what he had always been taught. The act of these lustful emotions would result in a mortal sin, from this there would be no going back.

At the end of his life, his soul would be damned.

Should this really continue?...Albert asked himself, consumed in the sweetness of James' eyes.

"Albert...." James whispered as he lowered himself closer to the young mans bare naked body. The priest needed to seal this deal, to make Albert completely submissive to all his needs and wants. Putting aside the fact that he was eager to burst and he didn't care where; he did in fact want to claim Albert's mind and body. James was convinced this would be the only way to accomplish his goals.

He absorbed the anxious look Albert gave him, it thrilled James to know that he held such a power over his young friend.

"I'll be gentle" James hummed as he kissed Albert ever so slowly, his lip slightly grazing onto the lower lips of the trembling man beneath him. It was enough to send an erotic shiver down Albert's spine, enough to convince him to position himself on his hands and knees.

He was nervous, scared yet eager to know what it was like to have a man make love to him. But it wasn't just another man, this was James and he trusted him with his whole being.

An eternity in hell with you surpasses a lifetime of servitude in Heaven...

Thus the Albert allowed James to continue; for the first time in his life Albert felt complete.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155 13 15
Love was something Kỳ had believed in. But meeting the boy of his dreams and leaving his hometown labelled an obsessive abuser put everything into pe...
376 35 18
A tale of two sorrowful souls who crossed paths due to a trivial coincidence. His eyes will forever ravish her, his lips will leave eternal marks an...
213K 7.3K 41
I fell in love with this man The man I have thought would love me through and through. The thought of him seeing me as woman had possessed me to d...
30.5K 1.2K 22
"𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝗎𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋, 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾." ↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤ He...