I Took Rose Hathaway's Place

By AngelW035

This is a Fanfiction on the series Vampire Academy, with an added character, Alice Hathaway, Rose's cousin. B... More

Moving
Arriving
Inside
Dimitri Belikov
Fighting
Classes
New Room
The Past Unlocked (Part 1)
The Past Unlocked (Part 2)
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Practice
Another author's note
Lunch
Deja Vu?
Lunch with Dimitri
Plans for Rose
Plans For Rose (Part 2)
Arrival
Returning
Again
Another Practice
Rose's P.O.V.
Love Fades? Or Was It There? (Alice)
Love and Loss
Mother
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday (Part 2)
Flight
Stories
Shopping
The Phone Call
The Meet (And Greet)
School, Surprises, and More
A/N
My Father...?
Dhampir?
Abe Mazur
A/N
Flight
Home

People

1.5K 34 0
By AngelW035

People were staring at me all day long. But no one had the courage to talk to me. I heard whispers of Dimitri and I, our fighting. My skills.

Who is she?

Where is she from?

How is she so good?

Over the day, the questions varied. Like I mentioned, nobody talked to me, and I didn't talk to anybody.

My next training with Dimitri was after school, so I went through all of the boring classes.

1st Period Advanced Guardian Combat Techniques

2nd Period Bodyguard Theory and Personal Protection 3

3rd Period Weight Training and Conditioning

4th Period Senior Language Arts (Novices)

-Lunch -

5th Period Animal Behavior and Physiology

6th Period Pre-calculus

7th Period Moroi Culture 4

8th Period Slavic Art

I had forgot how long the Moroi days were. And they were long just in the books.

Slavic Art was boring as hell.

(Slavic Art: Those who visited Constantinople were instead impressed by the arts and rituals of Byzantine Christianity. ... Christianisation was a very slow process among the Slavs, and the official Christian church adopted a policy of co-optation of pre-Christian elements into Slavic Christianity.) SUPER BORING, IN MY OPINION.

Getting out of class, I went to the gym, which was empty. I began stretching the way I learned back home -old home- when Dimitri walked in. 

"Good job, Alice." Dimitri nodded his approval. "How long have you been here?" he asked.

I looked up from my leg stretches. "About 6 minutes."

"Laps. I'll run with you. Can you do... 8?" 

I had a sarcastic look on my face. "Nope. You should let me take a nap."

Dimitri gave me a dry smile. "Do you even have a room?"

I didn't even think about that. "Nope. Will you help get me one?"

"After practice." Dimitri said.

"Thanks. Laps now?" I asked.

I started towards the doors, but Dimitri stopped me. "It's kinda cold out there. How about lines?"

I smiled warmly. "Thanks, comrade."

Doing my lines, I thought about Dimitri, and my mother, and who ever my father is, and Rose. 

"Okay. Let's go over some defensive techniques." Dimitri broke me out of my thoughts.

I looked up. "Sure."

Practice went on for another half an hour.

"Okay. We are done. Lets go get you a room." Dimitri said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 7.5K 21
"It's a lot easier to see the monster inside yourself than in other people"
152K 4.7K 32
SET ALIGHT BOOK TWO Theme- Wish That You Were Here - - - Jordan Swan is not ordinary. In fact, she's extraordinary, in Jasper's eyes. Happy, and ful...
441 12 2
I don't own anything except for my OC.
28K 1.6K 35
Laurie is the younger sister of Tony Stark, abandoned as a mutant child by Howard, Laurie grew up and thrived at Xavier's School for the Gifted. Whil...