I Never Stopped Loving You (C...

By DimpledMelanin

Formally known as What They Don't Know Separated before highschool, Seventeen yeah old Tichyna and Carter nev... More

Characters:
Chapter 1: Tichyna "Chy" Payne
Chapter 2: Carter "Ace" Moretti
Chapter 3: Chy
Chapter 4: Ace
Chapter 5: Chy
Chapter 6: Ace
Chapter 7: Chy
Chapter 8: Flashback (Part 1)
Chapter 9: Ace
Chapter 10: Chy
Chapter 11: Ace
Chapter 12: Chy
Chapter 13: Ace
Chapter 14: Chy
Chapter 15: Ace
Chapter 16: Chy
Chapter 17: Ace
Chapter 18: Chy
Chapter 19: Flashback (Part 2)
Chapter 20: Ace
Chapter 21: Chy
Chapter 22: Ace
Chapter 23: Chy
Chapter 24: Ace
Chapter 25: Chy
Chapter 26: Ace
Chapter 27: Chy
Chapter 28: Ace
Chapter 29: Chy
Chapter 30: Ace
Chapter 31: Chy
Chapter 32: Ace
Chapter 34: Ace
Chapter 35: Chy
Chapter 36: Ace
Chapter 37: Chy
Chapter 38: Flashback (Part 3)
Chapter 39: Ace
Chapter 40: Chy
Chapter 41: Ace
Chapter 42: Chy
Chapter 43: Ace
Chapter 44: Chy
Chapter 45: Ace
Chapter 46: Chy
Chapter 47: Ace
Chapter 48: Chy
Chapter 49: Ace
Chapter 50: Chy
Chapter 51: Ace
Chapter 52: Chyna
Chapter 53: Ace
Chapter 54: Chy
Chapter 55: Ace
Chapter 56: Chy
Chapter 57: Ace
Chapter 58: Chyna
Chapter 59: Ace
Chapter 60: Chy
Epilogue Chapter 1: Aubri
Epilogue Chapter 2: Chy
Epilogue Chapter 3: Ace
Epilogue Chapter 4: Chy
Epilogue Chapter 5: Ace
New Book
Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Chapter 33: Chy

14.9K 450 63
By DimpledMelanin

I woke up and my phone was ringing. I looked at the clock and it was 6 O'clock.

Bestie👯😍calling

"Hello" I tried whispering.

"Hey bestie. Where you at? I'm at your place."

"I'm out, I'll be there shortly."

"You with your future baby daddy, ain't cha?"

"No." My eye twitched.

"Why the fuck you lying, mhmmm omg."

"I'm not lying." My eye twitched.

"I see you bitch and put some clothes on."

I look over and she was looking directly at me and then she waved.

"What you doing."

"Nothing. You got dicked down didn't you?"

"Bye."

"Bye bestie, don't get pregnant."

I hung up and tried to sit up and was pulled back down.

"Where you going?" He asked me while his eyes shut.

"To hell, if I don't pray." I said

"Shut the hell up."

"But for real, I got to go home. Reality at my place."

I tried to get up and he pulled me closer.

"Ace, I gotta go." I tried to move his arm.

"What if I don't want you to go." He said tiresomely now with his eyes open.

"Ace, I been here all day. If I don't go now, she's​ going to keep spamming my phone. Besides I can't abandoned my best friend."

"But if you leave you'll abandon me." He pulled me on top of him and now I was straddling him.

"I gotta get home anyway. My mama probably awake now and I gotta get home or she's going to beat my ass." I said and he loosened​ his grip.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you too, even if you leaving." I chuckled and leaned in and kissed his lips.

I get out the bed and he flips over in his bed.

I got dressed.

Chyna's Outfit:

"I'm leaving Ace." I walked over by the bed expecting him to kiss me or at least a hug.

"You just gonna ignore me and not say bye." I pulled his shoulder over and kiss him and shockingly he kiss me back.

"I'll walk you out." He gets out of bed and walk me to the living room and pulls me in his embrace and picks me up.

"I'll call you tonight." I said as he place his hand on my lower back and move South down to my booty and squeeze.

He trails his lips from my lips to my neck, putting hickies on my neck and chest.

Then my phone started ringing before anything can become more, I open my eyes, to see it's Reality calling, Ace still kissing my neck.

Bestie👯😍 Calling

"Hello" I said breathlessly

"Where you at, you supposed to been here 45 minutes ago."

"I'm coming best Fran."

"I'm tryna cum, too" Ace said.

"Are you and Carter doing the nasty."

"N....no, he j...just p...playing. O...oh my G....goodness."

"Omg. Yes y'all is. You could of told me to call you back. I love you bestie, but not as much to listen to you...you know what, with you know who."

"We not doing nothing. I promise." I pulled myself of Ace's lap and sat in the seat beside him.

"I'm on the way."

"You said that 45 minutes ago."

"Okay, if I'm not back in 15 minutes, you knock on the door and come get me."

"You better and you need to hurry up, you probably been on his dick all day." She then starts laughing.

"Shut up bye."

"Bye bestie."

We hung up and Ace leans over to kiss me.

"I gotta go." I pulled away and stand up and straighten my clothes and we walk to the door and I leave back to my house.

"Hey best Fran." I said as I go in my room and see Reality chilling on my bed.

"I see you wobbled yo ass back home, was it that good, cause you got hickies all over you body."

"Omg, for real."I asked, avoiding her question.

"I see you didn't answer my question either, Ohhhh.....best Fran, he got that ass whipped, huh?

"Shut up...." I blushed.

"Dope dick will turn you into a fiend, girl you betta be careful." She sung out loud.

"That's it I'm going downstairs." I turn around.

"Okay, okay, I'll stop. You cry baby headass." I rolled my eyes at her comment.

"What you doing here?" I asked her.

"I need you to do my hair." She holds up her braiding hair.

"Why you ain't ask my mama?"

"Cause you my bitch and you can do it, but you was busy, getting busy."

"Imma ignore you, you got a comb?" I asked while I open the pack.

"So you staying at my house tonight, we ain't have a sleepover at my place in a while." She said.

"Because your​ little brother bad. 'you got YouTube on your phone, you got games on your phone.' Last time I let him hold my phone, it had a crack in it and he said I cracked it and it did not have a crack when he first got it." Her little brother was worrisome. He was nine and a nuisance and had the biggest crush on me.

"Yo speaking of Terrance, my mama shipped his behind to Grandma right, how about she shipped his bad ass right back."

"Oh lordy. I'm only going because you like to eat up all my food at my house and I'm bout to do the same at your house."

"That's fine, skinny mini." She said.

"No bitch, it slim thick." I started twerking.

"Aweeee....that my best Fran."

"You stupid."

Reality's Hair:

I change my clothes to hide my body. We made our way to Reality's house and her mama was in kitchen, sipping on some wine.

"Hey Chyna, when you get here?"

"I just got here, with your annoying daughter."

"Never mind, I was gonna give you a Capri sun, but I'm annoying." She pulls the drink back.

"I'm sorry best Fran." She then throws the drink at me.

"You so trifling."

"That's my Capri sun, Chyna can have one but you can't ugly head." Terrence said to Reality.

"Hahaha, he said I can have one you can't."

"Why I can't have one, peanut." Peanut is Reality's brother nickname.

"Cause I don't like you."

"I don't like yo uglass either."

"Re, watch your mouth. Don't make me embarrass you in front of  company."

"Alright, ma, I'm going upstairs​." We started going up starts and peanut was following us.

"Nuh uh, lil boy. Hit the road jack."

"No, mama said I gotta come with y'all." He said.

"Mama. Peanut said you said he had to come with me and Chyna." She called out the her mom.

"Peanut, leave your sister alone and imma turn off that TV if you ain't watching it." He sucked his teeth.

"Haha. Lil nigglet." She chuckled.

We went upstairs and sat on the bed and plan out our college need and want to list and went to sleep.
_______________________________________
A/N: Hey y'all, another chapter. I hope you liked it. I still have a lot planned for this story and if y'all continue reading, I'll continue writing. 💋💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 373 13
❝Your worst battle is between what you know and what you feel.❞
1.2K 41 21
"Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together" Alycia and Carter. The two were inseparable. Feeling...
398 0 39
Childhood best friends, lovers at most, memories ripped from him. Will they find each other or will they live on without one another?
764 6 20
When a girl meets her bestfriends, Bestfriend they fall in love immediately, but will the girls bestfriends feelings come in between her and her new...