BTS IMAGINES

By sweetdreamer979

"You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one." More

Imagine #1: Jimin
Imagine #2: Jungkook
Imagine #3: Namjoon
Imagine #4: Hoseok
Imagine #5: Yoongi
Imagine #6: Jin
Imagine #7: Taehyung
Imagine #8: Yoongi
Imagine #9: Jimin
Imagine #10: Taehyung
Imagine #11: Jungkook
Imagine #12: Seokjin
Imagine #13: Hoseok
Hey!
Imagine #14: Namjoon
Imagine #15: Yoongi
Imagine #16: Taehyung
Imagine #17: Jimin
OMG!
SO?
Imagine #18: Jungkook
KAMSARANG!
#WeLoveYouJimin
Imagine #20: Jimin
Imagine #19: Yoongi
Imagine #21: Hoseok
Imagine #22: Namjoon
Imagine #23: Seokjin
Jimin's butt
Imagine #24: Jimin
Imagine #25: BTS
Imagine #26: Taehyung
Imagine #27: Jungkook
BTS AT BBMAs
감 사!
Imagine #28: Hoseok
Imagine #29: Seokjin
Imagine #30: BTS
BTS 4TH ANNIVERSARY
Soooo Done
Imagine #31: Jungkook
Imagine #32: Yoongi
Imagine #34: Namjoon
Imagine #33: Taehyung
Imagine #35: Hoseok
pls read
Imagine #36; Jungkook
Imagine #38: Namjoon
pls read this ppl
a gift
Imagine #41: Jungkook
Imagine #40; Hoseok
Imagine #41: Taehyung
Imagine #42: Jimin
Imagine #43: Jungkook
please read this 😭
READ
Imagine #44: Seokjin
Imagine #45: Jungkook
HIATUS
Thank You ❤
MAMA 2017
NOT ME
Imagine #46: Seokjin
IM SORRY
HAPPY TAEHYUNG DAY
Imagine #47: Jimin
Imagine #48: Taehyung
Other Books 💕
Imagine #49: Yoongi
Imagine #50: Jimin
Imagine #51: Taehyung
Imagine 52: Taehyung
Imagine #53: Yoongi
note
Imagine #54: Yoongi
Imagine #55: Seokjin
Imagine #56: BTS
Imagine #57: Seokjin
Imagine #58: BTS
Imagine #59: Taehyung
Imagine #61: TaehyungxJungkook
Imagine #60: Jimin
piece of shit
iloveyou guys
Imagine #62: Jungkook
Imagine #63: Namjoon
Imagine #64: Hoseok
Imagine #65: Jungkook
Imagine #66: Jungkook
Imagine #67: Yoongi
Imagine #68: Jungkook
Imagine #69:Jimin
reveal
Imagine #70: Taehyung
Imagine #71: Jungkook
Imagine #72: Jimin
Imagine #73: Taehyung
read or you won't see bts
Giveaway ♡
Imagine #74: Taehyung
Imagine #75: Taehyung
Imagine #76: Jungkook
Imagine 77: Taehyung

Imagine #39: Yoongi

3.9K 146 23
By sweetdreamer979

Fight My Way

A/N: As far as I know.. this is the longest imagine i had ever written. 3K+ words. Idk anymore. But this is one my favorite write-ups. I love it and I hope you do too!

"Did you get my homework done?" Hana asked, playing with her hair.

You nodded nervously and took her homework from your bag before handing it to her.
"H-Here."

She smirked and took it. "Good girl, ey?" she said, "I've got a punishment again, and you know I hate cleaning the bathrooms."

"Y-Yes! I'll d-do it."

She flashed you a wicked smile before patting your head and walking away. You let out a sigh and covered your face with your palms. "I hate this.."

Yoo Hana was one of the most popular girls in school. She was beautiful but she was a bitch. She always bosses you around like a slave, and when you refuse to do her commands, she hurts you.

"Kyaaaaaaa! What is he doing here!?" Yuna suddenly squealed making you turn to where the others were looking at.

Yoongi?

He had his back against your classroom door, having a blank face on as always. You knew him because he was popular as well.

"Where's Y/N?" he suddenly asked making your eyes widen.

Everybody turned to you and you felt tensed. "M-Me!?"

"Come with me." he said, blankly and walked away.

You stood up and followed him, nervously. You had a lot of horrible thoughts in your mind.

What is he gonna do!?

What does he want!?

I can't bear being another slave for another person!

Yoongi stopped between his tracks making you stop as well. He turned to you and looked at you, head to toe. His face was still blank but his eyes were showing something.

"Why does Hana boss you around all the time?"

You froze at his question.
"W-Why do you a-ask??"

"You're Jungkook's younger sister, right?"

"Y-Yes.."

"And I know, you know that Hana's Jungkook's girlfriend, right?"

"O-Of course I-I do!"

"Then why don't you tell your brother about her actions!?" You got surprised at the sudden tone of his voice. His blank expression turned into a pissed one.

"W-Why do you care?"

His eyes widened. He looked away and muttered, "Shit." but you heard it. "I'm just concerned as your senior."

Huh. Odd.

Jeon Jungkook was the best big brother in the whole universe. He's only a year older than you and he doesn't like being called 'oppa'. He cares for you a lot even tho he likes to annoy you. But when he started dating Hana, your life got miserable. She started to abuse you, bossing you around. You don't want to tell Jungkook, you didn't want to be the cause of their breakup. You could see in your brother's eyes that he was totally inlove with Hana, and you can't take his happiness away, you just can't.

Yoongi studied every change of your expression. He seemed to understand. "Oh.. you really love your brother, don't you?"

You were tearing up but managed to smile a little. "Hell yeah I do."

"But you can't let Hana bully you forever, you know."

"I know but--- what should I do?"

"You should learn to stand up for yourself."

"Easier said than done, sunbae." You frowned.

"Try to think about it." he patted your shoulder and smiled before walking away which left you there frozen.

You and Yoongi were not friends, more like.. acquaintances. He was a friend of Jungkook and they'd hang out at your place sometimes. But even though the two of you were not close, you knew Yoongi and what he's like. You knew that he has that i-don't-care-even-if-the-school-is-on-fire attitude. The guy with a blank face that seems to not get off his face at all.

But he smiled at you.

He freakin' smiled at you.

It was the first time you saw him smile. And it was cute.

It was what!?

You shivered at your thoughts, shaking your head. "You're overreacting Y/N." you told yourself.

____________________________________

You sat on the sofa, tired from cleaning the girls' bathroom. At first, you thought it was okay since the girls' bathroom was clean enough. But you were cleaning the old bathroom, which smelled like old sweaty gym socks, fvckin urine and dead rats. And it was dirty as hell.

"Hi si--- holy fuck what happened to you!?" Jungkook, who just arrived, blurted out, rushing to you when he saw you exhausted as a slave.

Well.. you are a slave right?

"Oh.. hey."

"Don't oh hey me." Jungkook told you, "What on earth happened to you?! Your uniform is dirty! You stink too! You look like you've been ran over by a ten wheeler truck and survived!"

"Do I really look that way!?"

"Hell yeah you do!" Jungkook blurted out, taking off your blouse which surprised the shit out of you.

"W-What are you doing!?" you kicked him, making him fall on the floor, "Byuntae!"

He laughed. "Oh c'mon! I'm your brother! I've seen you naked since you were a kid Y/N."

"Oh shut up!" you hugged yourself, "You scared the shit out of me!"

Jungkook laughed again before standing up. "Arasso, arasso.." he said, "But you better go and take a good warm bath. Then come back here when you're done, we need to talk."

While taking a bath, you can't keep yourself from being nervous. He needs to talk? About what? You thought that he knew about what Hana was doing and you gulped at the thought of it.

You finished bathing and wore your pjs. You combed your hair before going downstairs where Jungkook was waiting at the dining table, for dinner of course.

"So.." you trailed off, taking in another spoonful of kimchi, "What is it that you want to talk about?" you were nervous but you tried not to make it obvious.

"I saw Yoongi talk to you earlier." he replied before flashing you a mischievous grin and you knew what it meant, "I didn't hear what you were talking about but.. I did see him smile and pat your shoulder before he walked away."

"Yah. What are you playing at, huh?"

"Is something going on, sis?" he kept on grinning and you badly wanted to throw your fork at him right now for being an idiot.

"I know what your thinking, Jungkook." you glared at him, "And it's not what you think it is. I'm serious."

"If you say so.."

____________________________________
"S-Stop!!" you screamed as Hana poured another bucket of cold water on you, "P-Please!"

You were sitting on the bathroom floor, being punished by Hana and her girls. Unfortunately, you forgot to clean the last cubicle in the old girls' bathroom, which was the reason Hana got scolded by the discipline teacher. She blamed you for it.

"Poor Y/N.." Hana chuckled, flipping her hair, "Good luck on getting out of here.." she walked away. You ran after her but she locked the door closed, making you bang on it several times, hoping someone could hear you.

"Someone please!" you screamed at the top of your lungs, helplessly sitting on the cold floor, your back against the door. You hugged your knees and cried. You had no strength. You passed out.

Yoongi was on his way to his next class when he noticed that the girls' bathroom had water flowing out of the door. His brows furrowed before approaching the bathroom. Hana had forgot to turn the faucet off. How dumb. Yoongi had second thoughts in opening the door, probably because.. it was the girls' bathroom? duh.

His eyes widened when he saw a hand stick out the door. He panicked and tried to open the door. It was locked. He wanted to kick it open but if he was to do so.. he could kick the person as well. He ran to get the key from the janitor. When he did, he rushed back and opened the door. You quickly fell but Yoongi was fast enough to catch you.

"Y/N!?"

He got the shock of his life. He carried you bridal style to the clinic. A lot of students were freaking out as well, seeing Yoongi carry the unconscious body of Jungkook's sister. He laid you on the bed and he was obviously panicking, talking to the nurse.

The nurse went to change your clothes and heat you up a little since you almost got hypothermia. Yoongi waited, sitting on the sofa, rapidly tapping his foot, palms on his face. "Sht. What the hell happened to her??"

After a while, the nurse came out from the room saying that your temperature was back to normal again and you were already conscious. Yoongi thanked her before sitting on a chair next to your bed which made you feel awkward.

"You okay now?" he asked, his blank face shown again but you knew that he was concerned. His eyes were the things you paid attention, his emotions were shown there.

"I-I'm fine.." you replied,
"W-What happened?"

"I was the one who's suppose to ask you that question." he said, "I saw you unconscious on the bathroom floor."

"I passed out!?" you blurted out before sighing, "Fuck you Hana." you muttered under you breath but Yoongi was able to hear it.

"Hana?! Again?!"

You explained everything. You liked the way his face changed emotions while you were talking. He got angry at what Hana had done but he also laughed at the fact that Hana had forgotten to turn off the faucet.

He's cute.

"Does Jungkook know about this?" you asked.

"No but I was about to tell---"

"No!" you cut him off, "Please don't sunbae.."

"This can't slide Y/N." he got serious, "After what Hana had done to you?! She can be expelled! I can't tolerate this!"

"Sunbae.. ple---"

"Where is she?!" You got cut off by a yelling Jungkook who was freaking out when he got the word that her sister was unconscious and sent to the clinic. He was with the other boys.

"Yah. You're scaring the nurse." Yoongi told him, making Jungkook turn to him then to you. He ran and hugged you.

"What happened?!" Jungkook questioned.

Yoongi looked at you and you gave him a look that pleaded him not to tell.

"I-I.."

"She slipped in the bathroom." Yoongi said making you look at him and making Jungkook's eyes widen, "She hit her head on the floor and passed out."

"You what?!" Jungkook blurted out, "How careless of you sis!"

"I-I'm sorry.." you lowered your head, but was smiling on the inside because Yoongi covered you up. Jungkook sighed and planted a kiss on your forehead. "Promise me that you'll be careful next time."

"Promise."

"What are the chances tho?" Jungkook grinned. The grin he had last night. "Yoongi was the one who found you."

"Yah." you warned and gave him the tease-me-and-i'll-kill-you look which made him laugh.

____________________________________

"Get a good night sleep." Jungkook smiled and kissed your forehead, "Call me when you need something, okay?"

You laid down on your bed and chuckled. "Yeah, yeah fluffpants. I will."

He laughed before going out. You were about to got to sleep when your phone rang. It was an unknown number and you hesitated to answer it. But you ended up answering it anyway.

"Hello?"

"Y/N? It's me. Yoongi."

How..

"How did you get my number?"

"I asked Jungkook for it." he answered, "He was so annoying, teasing me on why I suddenly asked him for your phone number."

"He is annoying." you rolled your eyes even tho he couldn't see it, "So.. why'd you call me?"

"I don't want Hana to bother you anymore." he replied, "If you're not making your move then I'll be the one to do it."

"But----"

"You can't stop me Y/N. You know you can't." he cut you off and you realized that he was right.

"Y/N.." you heard him sigh, "Why do you let her do this? She's squeezing the dignity left in you. And she won't stop until there's not a single drop of your dignity left. I know you're worried about Jungkook. But Jungkook loves you more than he loves Hana. Believe me. You can stand up for yourself. What's so scary about Hana anyway? You could knock her out in one blow. Think about it."

You were speechless.

"Goodnight then.. bye." he ended the call leaving you stunned.

He's right.
__________________________________

"My homework?" Hana was standing in front of you, her hand out, waiting for you to give her, her homework.

You gathered all the confidence you have and said, "I didn't do it."

"Oh--- you what?!" she blurted out.

She's ugly when she's angry. Lol.

"You heard me." you smirked, "I didn't do your homework. I don't want to."

"How dare you defy---"

"Oh will you please shut up?!" you yelled at her, making your classmates look at the two of you, "I had enough of you and your dumbass homework! Why are you in class a when you can't even answer simple questions or do your own homework?! This is high school Yoo Hana! Not kindergarten!"

Your classmates laughed, making Hana even more furious.

"You know what?!" you faked a chuckle, "You're pretty but your attitude and your brain stinks like the dead rats in the old bathroom. You suck."

"Who are you to boss me around, huh?" you questioned.

"I am your brother's girl---"

"Oh. I know that." you cut her off, "I'm not as dumb as you, not to know that." you said and your classmates laughed again, "Yes you're my brother's girlfriend. But you don't deserve Jungkook. You're a stupid bitch who's face is flooded with make-up and has a dumb brain for thinking. If I wasn't his sister, I would've been a better girlfriend than you."

"Excuse me?!" Her jaws dropped at what you just said and you felt proud because you finally stood up for yourself.

"You heard me. Do I need to say it again? Does your brain need another explanation? An easy one?"

You classmates laughed. Hana was about to slap you but you quickly caught her hand and smirked. "Tsk. Tsk. Too slow."

"She's awesome." you heard Yuna whisper.

"I know right! Well.. she's Jungkook's sister after all. They're both golden."

"Serves Hana right."

"Yeah. I pitied Y/N but Hana always scares me."

"Well, it seems like Hana's the one who's gonna be afraid of Y/N now."

"Hahaha.. yeah!"

"Let go of me!" Hana tried to get away from your grip but failed. You held onto her wrist tightly, smiling.

"I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to be a bitch like you." you said, "There are enough bitches in the world. Good people won't like it if the bitch population will increase."

"Aawwww.. no fighting?"

"Seems like it. But Y/N's right."

"Yeah.. but I would've loved to see Hana getting beaten up."

"Same.. she owes me too."

You let go of her, flashing her a smile before walking away.

"Not so fast."

You quickly turned your heels and looked at the boy behind you. He was holding Hana's hand. Hana was holding a cutter, pointed towards you.

She was going to stab me?!

Seriously?!

"Wrong move, Yoo Hana." Yoongi said through gritted teeth, still not letting the girl's hand go.

Hana's eyes opened wide. She blinked several times as if she couldn't believe what she was seeing. "Y-You're helping her out?!"

"Isn't it obvious?" you gave her the 'duh' look, "Are you that slow?"

Yoongi chuckled. "Maybe she is."

"I-I can't believe this!" she screamed, "How dare---"

"Hana." Jungkook came in the room, serious af. The other boys were standing behind him and yes, they looked pissed.

Hana smirked as Yoongi let her go. She started to fake it out again. She walked towards Jungkook acting all innocent as if she was the victim. "Jungkook-ah.. they're---"

"Don't come near me." Jungkook stated making Hana gasp. Your mind was about to explode, thinking why he was acting like this, "Don't you even dare touch me."

Hana was frozen. Jungkook held your hand. "You okay?" he asked and you were tearing up, smiling. You nodded as a response.

I love this idiot so much.

"J-Jungkook---"

"Don't say my name using that filthy mouth of yours." Jungkook cut Hana off, which made the girl stunned again, "How dare you abuse, bully and hurt my sister. Locking her in the bathroom, almost getting her killed?! And now you act so innocent in front of me?! How could you?!"

"J-Jungkook.. it's---"

"I loved you. But you messed with my sister, and I won't consider that." Jungkook said, flashing you a smile before looking back at Hana, "And I love my sister. If you mess with her, I'll burn or bury you alive. Now.. get out of here before I lose my temper."

Hana was speechless. She ran out of the room, crying. Your classmates cheered, probably because the devil was finally gone. You jumped on Jungkook, hugging him tightly. "You're the best brother eveeeeer!!"

Jungkook chuckled. "I know."

"Tsk. Airhead." you laughed, "How'd you---"

"Find out?" Jungkook cut you off, "Yoongi told me. Showed me the cctv footage.. so yeah."

You looked at Yoongi who had his blank expression on again. You smiled and hugged him, which surprised him. "Thank you.."

"You're welcome." he replied, "Dean already knows about this and is finally kicking Hana out of the school. So.. no need to---"

"I love you!" you screamed and hugged him again. Everybody went quiet. You then realized what you just said and backed away from Yoongi, who was blushing. Everyone squealed, but Taehyung was screaming so loud, his voice was the one you heard.

"Ayyyee.." Jungkook poked your cheeks, "You love hyung, huh?"

You blushed. "I don't know why I said that but---"

"You're taking it back?" Yoongi asked which surprised you.

"N-No! That's not what I---"

He pecked your lips which made the whole crowd go crazy.
"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 511 71
"Would you risk everything just to be where you've always dreamed of?" [Complete]
9.8K 273 14
A compilation of oneshots written per request and personalizied for my followers as a thank you. There will be a bit of everything in here, so don't...
1K 58 16
If you live for fluff, here's a place full of it :) Thank you for coming across❤️ This is my IMAGINATION ONLY. ©latingles | all rights reserved
97.1K 4.7K 39
"I would take a bullet for you just to prove my love, only to find out that you are the one holding the gun."