scars (Aaron carpenter)

By you_were_my_PARADISE

scar [skahr] noun 'A lasting aftereffect of trouble, especially a lasting psychological injury resulting fro... More

Prologue and Trailer
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Not a real chapter.
31. (Somewhat mature...)
IM BAACK!
32.
33.
34.
im sorry
Epilogue
Sequal?
Help.
SEQUEL!

11.

10.9K 220 222
By you_were_my_PARADISE

"Hi Brittany!" I smile and give her hug.

"Hey! You must be Chloe! And your her friend..?" Brittany trails off.

"I'm savannah! But you can call me Sav." Sav says quietly.

"Nice to meet you guys! You can call me Bert!" She smiles.

"I don't mean to annoy you guys but, could you take Bert to the store?" Darcy asked.

"Sure. I don't mind. Sav?" I said looking over at Sav as asking her if it was okay.

"Of course! What do we need to get?" She asked.

"Well Bert needs new clothes since she doesn't have summer clothes." Darcy explained.

"Why don you have summer clothes? It's Miami?" I asked in confusion.

"I lived in the aps with my mom." She said with a smile.

"Wow. Okay lets go!" I said grabbing the keys out of my pocket.

"Here's my credit card. It has $500 on it spend as much as you'd like!" She smiled.

I took the card and headed to the car. I unlocked the doors with the keypad on my keychain.

I sat in the drivers seat, Sav in the passengers and of course Bert in the back since she's the youngest.

I put the key into the key hole and twisted the keys trying to start the car but it wouldn't start.

I tried again an still wouldn't work. I tried again and the car rummed to life.

I drove away as we all sang to "flights" by jack an jack. I had my phone plugged into my radio speakers.

'Said you've seen it all before right?'

'Well what about tonight?'

"Won't you open you eyes, take a look outside at the open skylight?'

'She tells me its a little cold out'

'Dot worry we'll fly south.'

'Come with me girl, ill let you know what I'm all about.'

'Tell me where you wanna go, we can leave make it feel it home."

'If your ready let me know, we can fly to parts unknown.'

'And it's flights to LA trips to Paris.'

'They could talk but we couldn't care less, girl'

'Let you shop in New York, drink in London.'

'It's all the same girl as long as your coming.'

We all sang and then I sat there waiting for my favorite part as the girls continued to sing along.

I didn't think the would be a fan of jack and jack. But I guess I was wrong.

'So fly with me, yeah, fly with me.'

'30,000 in the sky is where your trying to be.'

'I can take you to a place that is so exclusive.'

'It's a view that only me, you and the pilot see.'

'As the clouds surround us and drown out all the troubles.'

'And sound touch down in the town. Open up your eyes be astounded by the sights all around.'

'They are incredible.'

'Intinery printed out, baby, I'm way ahead of you!'

Soon I pulled up to my new favorite clothes store In Miami. 'Summer paradise'

We all got out and walked into the store. It was huge, you could probably fit 1,000 people in here.

We wondered around for a while, as Bert pulled some cute clothes off the racks.

Soon we had two carts full. And YESS I got myself a little something. It was a cute black crop top that said "summer time sadness.' In galaxy. Don't judge.

I might be a little depressed girl, but that doesn't mean I can't like colors and music. Music is life.

Bert walked up to one more rack and grabbed a pretty summer dress.

"Maybe you should try that on." I suggested.

She shook her head okay and took a changing room. We sat on a bench waiting for her and soon she walked out.

She did a little twirl, the dress was perfect on her. She has wavy brown hair, she's 5.8" and she wears glasses, but she can rock glasses.

We walked up to the register after she changed back and I was positive I saw one of the boys but when I looked around I only saw other customers.

We waited for the worker to scan all our items for at least 45 minutes until we could leave.

We all had our arms full of bags of clothes, thanks Brittany.

I stumbled to get the keys out of my pocket and when I did they fell to the ground.

I went to pick them up but someone beat me to it. He was a lot shorter then me. When he stood up I noticed it was Hayes.

He handed me the keys, and smiled at me. It wasn't long until his gaze drifted to Brittany.

Why wouldn't it, she's so gorgeous for a fourteen year old.

"Hayes! There you are! I thought your brother was gonna have to kil-" Aaron cut himself of when he looked up. He was out of breath like he was walking every where.

"Chloe?! What's up?" He asked with a smile.

"Just taking my niece shopping." I smiled then tried to walk away.

"Need any help?" Hayes asked Brittany.

She just blushed and he grabbed some of her bags.

" Here let me help you with that." Aaron said taking some of my bags.

"Wait- whats that?" Aaron asked looking down at my wrists.

"It's nothing! We really gotta go, thanks for the help guys." I smiled getting into the car which Sav already was in.

Bert got in with a pout on her face. I could tell she found Hayes attractive. Who wouldn't? I'm 18 and I still think he's attractive for his age.

I put my bags in the back as I grabbed my keys. I shoved the keys into the slot quickly but it wouldn't start.

I kept trying, over an over again, but nothing.

I then heard a light tap at my window. I turned my head and saw Aaron standing there.

I slowly rolled my window down.

"Need a ride?" He asked with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Yes..!" I sighed as I took the keys out.

We all got out and grabbed our bags and followed Aaron to what looks like a.. Limo??

"Why did you take a fucking limo to a store?"? I asked in amazement.

"Hayes insisted." He shrugged.

I turned around to see Hayes and Bert talking and Sav walking behind.

Once we reached the limo I got in first and saw a very handsome Jacob sitting there.

"Jacob?! Hey!" I said as I sat across from him.

He smiled and nodded and I could tell he was waiting for Savannah to walk in.

Soon we were all piled in. Bert and Hayes were next to each other talking about sports.

Jacob somehow got to sit next to savannah I could tell she was annoyed by his presence.

And then there was me and Aaron sitting there.

*brittany's POV*

We were all sitting in an amazing white limo, living the dream.

I was sitting by the gorgeous bright blue eyed, brown haired boy. Hayes.

Of course I knew who he was, but I realize that it must be annoying to be attacked by questions and screaming.

And he's just a regular boy, I just realized this while we were talking.

"Cheer leading is to a sport!" I argued.

"No it's not! All you do is stand there and say words." He argued back.

"Then lacrosse isn't a sport." I crossed my arms over my chest and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Okay fine cheers a sport." He finally gave in.

*back to main/Chloe*

We finally pulled into my house after giving them my address.

Sav and Bert got out first. And I was about to get out until a hand held me back.

I turned to see Aaron holding me back. I gave him a word look saying 'what the hell are you doing?"

"I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out?" He asked shyly.

"I have savannah over." I said and tried to get out if there.

"I mean like a double date." He clarified.

"Triple!" Hayes butted in.

"Okay triple date!" Aaron smiled his famous smile.

"Only as friends Aaron..!" I sighed.

"Okay but I'm still gonna call it a date." He smirked.

"Fine. But let me get ready then." I said seeing I was wearing Sweats and a hoody.

"Good idea!" He smirked. "Be back at 6!" He smiled and finally let go off my arm.

--------------

Okay so I added a new character Brittany in my last chapter. And I'm sorry for the others that messaged me on Wednesday and Thursday if your not in it yet. You will be coming up I promise!

This chapter is dedicated to all you beautiful readers! Your gorgeous an don't forget it *cough* savannah *cough*

Comment 'WWAT started 4/25/14!!' And you might get a dedication!

If they have a check they are taken. Jack j an Taylor are the only ones left.

If I gave you a boy and he's not checked off let me know.

Aaron: ✅

Taylor:

Matt: ✅

Carter: ✅

Jack G: ✅

Jack J:

Shawn: ✅

Jacob: ✅

Hayes: ✅

Nash: ✅

Cameron: ✅

Twitter: Magcons_babe

KIK: skymatthews21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 1.9K 33
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! I wanted to write a one-shot for pride month, but I turned it into a short story because pride month and my gay readers deserve mo...
196K 7.6K 49
[tw: self harm, depression, suicide, etc.] josh is your regular popular kid. everyone admires him at school. his life is perfect. tyler is the sad ki...
Pain // n.g. By J

Fanfiction

75.5K 1.8K 38
She's got the eyes of innocence, the face of an angel, a personality of a dreamer, and a smile that hides more pain than you could ever imagine. Dis...
8.7K 154 15
"Pain, happiness, love, heartbreak. It's a part of life we are forced to go through." * Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved. No part of this book m...