Escaping Rejection

由 QueenDarkHope

He had strength, she had powers she didn't know she had. He hated her after what her parents did to his fami... 更多

Prologue
Preface
1 . Candies and Alphas
2 . Mates and heartbreaks
3 . Regrets and reminiscences (Zayden's POV)
4 . Lies or untold truths?
5. Time travels and heart to hearts.
6 . Almost kisses and spaces.
7 . Feelings and histories. (Zayden's POV)
8 . Reunions and Runaways.
9 . Siblings and Castles.
10 . Big bangs and Baits. (Both POV)
11 . Betrayals and Sacrifices.
12 . Psychos and Murderers.
13 . Arrows and Guilts. (Zayden's POV)
14 . Strength and Apologies (3rd Person POV)
15 . Revelations and Reality Shows.
16 . Despises and Captures.
17 . Captors and Captivators.
18 . Stripper poles and Cat fights. (Zayden's POV)
19 . Shades and Green.
20 . Lost Princesses and friends. (Zayden's POV)
21 . Air Vents and Takeovers.
22 . Fools in love or lust?
23 . Mothers and Stupid mates.
IMPORTANT RAMBLE.
24 . Stenches and Growls. (Zayden's POV)
25. Pretend mothers and bad fathers
26 . Spirits and Peer Pressure.
27 . Drool and Ice Princesses.
Bonus Chapter : Third Person POV ( 5K SPECIAL)
28 . Awkwardness and Lost Wolves.
29 . In-laws and Stolen Kisses
30 . Stink eyes and Wolfy Confessions.
31 . Good news and Bad News
33 . Cockblockers and New connections
34 . Delusions and Brands. (3rd Person POV)
*2018*
35 . Flashes and New faces.
36 . More stolen kisses and siblings
37 . Glass and Flames
38. More Relatives and Problems
39. Words and Whispers
40. Deities and Saviours
41. Trust and War
42. Love and loneliness.
43. More secrets and stones
44 . Pieces and negotiations
45 . Zombies and fires
46 . Vision and Change
47. Dungeons and Promises (Zayden's POV)
48. Trainings and selflessness.
49 . Actresses and Goddesses
50 . Meetings and goodbyes
Epilogue

32 . Commands and Family fights.

5.7K 243 18
由 QueenDarkHope

Commands and Family Fights

Ionora's POV :

Nobody speaks for the next few minutes and all I hear is silence except for the ragged breathing of my mate who was seething in anger. He looked like he was about to spontaneously combust and so, I had the kindness to pat his hand, hoping he'd calm down. When that didn't work, I whispered to him, "Calm down wolf-man."

But apparently that was the spark to the fuel as Zayden shoots up from the chair he was sitting on and turns to me.

"I will not calm down, Ionora. Your psychotic father has already taken so much from me and I will not let him take you too."

Well then.

Hello butterflies in my tummy. I hope y'all liking it down there.

I try my best not to stare at him just to save him from the wrath of my hormones. Besides, my mom, aunt, brother and cousin were here and jumping him would be a tad bit awkward. And embarrassing.

I hear my brother scoff at Zayden.

"How sweet. The same person who had a whole plan made up to give Ionora to her 'father' is speaking of saving her from him." He says with an eye roll. I cringe at the reminder. Guess my twin wasn't my mate's biggest fan. I couldn't blame him though.

"Says her 'twin brother' who magically appeared in her life after 18 years. Where were you when she was living the rogue life? Oh that's right. Nowhere." Zayden retaliates with a growl.

"Children children. You're missing the whole point of this conversation. We have to stop this sacrifice somehow. And none of you are helping." My mom speaks up for the first time in a while. The whole room seems to freeze upon hearing the command in her tone. The command only royals can have over others.

The only one who seems to not be affected by the command is me.

"Guys?"
That seems to break everyone out of whatever trance they were in.

"Yes, your highness." Zayden replies, slightly bowing to my mom. My mouth falls open in shock. The mighty Zayden bowing down to someone?

"What was that?" I ask her to which she smiles.

"Seems like I still have some royal blood left in me. Since I am of royal descent, I have the right to command any werewolf to do anything and that includes your mate, who does not have the blood of royals in him. But since you do, the command had no effect on you."

"Wait. So you're telling me that I can command other werewolves too?" I ask gleefully, to which Zayden's eyes widen in horror.

"Well, not exactly. You might have some command over weaker wolves but not all of them since you are only half Royal."

Zayden brightens up at this and smirks at me. I roll my eyes and flip him the bird.

"So what should we do now? The bastard has already started the ritual and we don't know where he is. How do we stop him?" Zyrah finally addresses the elephant in the room. I had forgotten that she was in the room with us.

"So nobody has an idea where he is? How is that possible? Someone has to know." Zayden speaks up.

"He kinda went incognito after he stole the stone and kidnapped the princess. He is one of the oldest wizards there is and he can practically make himself invisible when he wants to. I thought you would have an idea since you so gracefully walked into his trap in YOUR PACK." Vivian sassily claps back at my mate. I get a distinct feeling that both my brother and cousin have made up a pact to hate on Zayden. And I FREAKING LOVE IT.

I know I'm evil. You should try it.

"That's enough Vivian. Let's not get snappy. We need to come up with a plan and SOON. Jordan would've already hatched a plan and we should be prepared for anything."

"And by anything you mean?" I ask her carefully, already not liking the look on her face.

"Let's just say that Jordan would stop at NOTHING to have you for his ritual." Vivian is the one to break the bad news. "But remember we told you we had a good news?"

Zayden and I light up at this, leaning forward eagerly.

"So as you know, the moonstone was the reason all of this began. The last you heard of the stone is probably that Jordon stole it. Most people believe that the stone is still in his possession."

"But-?"

"But we have done some snooping around and we got the information that the stone was stolen from him. By someone far more powerful than him. And Jordan is on the hunt for the stone since the ritual is nothing without it and he needs it before the sacrifice." Marisse ends the good news and we sit back, taken aback by the news.

I don't know how to react to this bit of information yet.

On one hand, Jordan is useless without the stone and on the other hand, someone else has the stone and they could very well be chasing after me for the power too.

"So, what's the plan?" Ian breaks the slight tension in the air.

This time, my mum is the one who answers me. "We need to get to the person who stole the moonstone before Jordan does."

Marrise speaks up for the first time in a while, "And I know the one person who could help us find the stone."

------------------

I have been getting a lot of votes these past few days and they have motivated me to actually write. I've not been myself lately and I haven't been able to find inspiration to write. I still love this book and I freaking love writing but these past few months of college have really taken a toll on me and I end up writing stuff that feels uninspired and plain yuck. I just wanted to tell everyone who even just clicked on this book and those who voted, I FREAKING LOVE YOU.

You guys are the reason I keep going on with this book and I adore every single vote you give me.

Thank you for existing, even those people who never vote but read my book, you make me happy. :)

Stay safe, stay happy. <3

Edited - 15/01/2019

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2M 45.7K 29
"You know the stories about the alpha who rejected his mate, but she's pregnant? Yeah, I'm the daughter in one of those stories. My mom found my dad...
29.4K 1K 29
(Mature content: 18+) 👉🏽👉🏽👉🏽COMPLETED Highest Ranking: #1 Regrets #1 heal #4 warriors #1 rejection #3 witch ROMANCE. SEX. WAR. HEAL. REVENGE...
134K 529 4
*WARNING!!!!!! EXCERPT ONLY!!! Full version available only on Dreame and Amazon.* "Soon, Ellie." He takes a whiff from my neck before whispering se...
11.9M 574K 127
[COMPLETE] Some bonds can't be broken, even in death. -- He couldn't endure another heartbreak. "Accepting her would be a mistake," he said. "She's a...