Where Love Lies {Hailey Baldw...

By Alecia_Xo

"š™€š™«š™šš™§ š™Žš™žš™£š™˜š™š š™’š™š š™ˆš™šš™©, š™„'š™«š™š š™†š™£š™¤š™¬š™£ š™š™š™–š™© š™’š™š'š™§š™š š™Žš™„š™šš™˜š™žš™–š™”. š™š™š™–š™© š™š™š™š š™’š™–ļæ½... More

URGENT NOTICE ā€¼ā€¼
It Isn't Easy Part 1.
It Isn't Easy Part 2.
It Isn't Easy Part 3.
It Isn't Easy Part 4.
It Isn't Easy Part 6.
It Isnt Easy Part 7.
It Isn't Easy Part 8.
Nothing Without You Part 1.
Nothing Without You Part 2.
Nothing Without You Part 3.
Nothing Without You Part 4.
Counting The Days Part 1.
Counting The Days Part 2.
Counting The Days Part 3.
Counting The Days Part 4.
Counting The Days Part 5.
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
I Do.
The Honeymoon Part 1.
The Honeymoon Part 2.
Always And Forever Part 1.
Always And Forever Part 2 (Epilogue).
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! āš ļø
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

It isn't Easy Part 5.

7.3K 211 15
By Alecia_Xo

HAILEY'S POV.

We have been driving around the whole day looking for houses and so far we've haven't found one that is perfect for us. All the houses were beautiful and the views were breathtaking but it wasn't us. We wanted something we can settle down for good with and have a family and raise them there. We were currently driving over to the last house and I was praying that it was perfect and for us. Y/n put the car in park and walked to my side opening the door for me making me get out and peck her lips.

Hailey:"Thanks babe"I said making her smile and remove her jacket.

Y/n:"I love your outfit Hails but I don't like the way he's eyeing my future wife therefore you will wear my jacket"She said making me roll my eyes but blush a little since she called me her future wife.

Hailey:"Sometimes you get way to jealous"I said slipping on her jacket making her huff and look at me.

Y/n:"Call me whatever you want but I don't like anyone looking at my fiancé like meat. You're not meat and you're certainly not on the market so he should just do his job before I kick him in his-"

Hailey:"Okay! Lets go see the house now"I said cutting her off making her glare at him again and intertwine our fingers and walk into the house.

Derek showed us the house and so far it was everything we were looking for. It had a lot of space, pool, Multiple bedrooms and bathrooms and the view was to die for. We looked around one more time and then went outside to talk.

Y/n:"I like it...its everything we wanted"She said looking around the space making me wrap my arms around her neck and nod.

Hailey:"It is. I really, really like it baby"I said making her chuckle and move her hands to my ass making me shake my head at her"You knows there's someone here right?"I said making her smirk.

Y/n:"All the more reason to do it..."She said making me roll my eyes at her"But in all seriousness babe, do you like it?"She asked making me nod.

Hailey:"I love it to be exact and its the perfect place to make little Y/n's and Hailey's"I said quoting her from the other day making a mischievous smile spread across her lips.

Y/n:"Hmmm...I think we should practise, you know just to be safe and all"She said as she kissed my neck making me giggle.

Hailey:"Babe! It tickles"I said making her continue and let out a small laugh making someone clear their throat making me slightly push her away. She pouted and looked at me making me peck her lips and look at Derek who glared at her.

Derek:"So do you like it?"He questioned making me nod. Y/n stood behind me and wrapped her arms around me waist and started places small kisses on my neck making it a little hard for me to concentrate. This girl.....

Hailey:"Yes, Its perfect"I said making him nod and pull out his phone.

Derek:"Do you want a night to think about it or take it straight away because if you need a night you can just give me your details and-"

Y/n:"No need Denise"She said cutting him off making him glare at her"We'll take it"She said making me look at her shocked.

Hailey:"Babe are you sure?"I asked making her smile and nod.

Y/n:"You love it, I love it. Its perfect"She said making me peck her lips and look at Derek.

Hailey:"We'll take it"I said making him nod and sigh.

Derek:"Well you two just have to come to my office tomorrow and sign a few papers and you should be all set"He said as he walked us out making us nod.

Y/n:"Thanks Denise"She said opening the door for me making me laugh and shake my head.

Derek:"Its Derek"He said glaring at her making her shrug.

Y/n:"Derek, Denise...it both starts with D"She stated walking to her side and getting in making me look at her and shake my head.

Hailey:"It both starts with D"I said making her start the car and laugh.

Y/n:"Something he doesn't have babe so lets just leave it at that"She said making me look at her shocked.

Hailey:"That was mean"I stated making her chuckle and shrug"Just because you have one...you think you're all that"I said making her look at me.

Y/n:"You know it babe"She said winking making me blush and shake my head.

Hailey:"You're a perv"I said making her look forward and shrug.

Y/n:"You love it"She said making me roll my eyes but smile. We came home and changed into sweats and had dinner. Y/n was busy watching some game while I called a few places for things for the wedding. I went and sat on her lap making her eyes still stay glued to the TV.

Hailey:"Babe?"

Y/n:"Hmmm"She hummed not removing her eyes from the TV making me pout.

Hailey:"Baby can I ask you something?"I asked making her hum once again.

Y/n:"That's nice"She said making me glare at her a little.

Hailey:"Well since you're not listening to me I'll call Derek and see if he's available"I said getting up making her grab my waist and pull me on her lap.

Y/n:"Not so fast Baldwin"She said switching the TV off and giving me her full attention"Whats up?"She questioned making me laugh a little.

Hailey:"Well since we found a house and a location for the wedding"I said making her nod waiting for me to continue"I thought that we should go and do cake tasting and start doing fittings along with other things"I said making her hum.

Y/n:"Well I'm completely available and am willing to do whatever you need"She said making me smile and peck her lips.

Hailey:"Okay so should we do next?"I asked making her hum and think.

Y/n:"Well I think we should call up the girls and guys and check when they're free and then we can start doing fittings and all that"She said making me peck her lips and nod.

Hailey:"Good idea"I said making her smile and peck her lips multiple times.

Y/n:"Have I told you I love you?"She questioned between kisses making me hum and pretend to think.

Hailey:"I think you've only told me about five times today"I said making her hum and rub small circles on my waist.

Y/n:"Well I love you Baldwin"She said pulling away and looking at me making me blush and kiss her nose.

Hailey:"I love you more Y/l/n"I said making her smile big and kiss my nose.

Y/n:"I'm the luckiest person in the world"She mumbled looking at me making me blush and bite my lip.

Hailey:"You're still not getting any tonight"I said making her chuckle and shake her head.

Y/n:"Firstly I didn't want sex and secondly we both know you can resist me"She said making me roll my eyes and get off her.

Hailey:"Oh please!"I said looking at her"We both know you cant resist me"I said making her shrug and smile.

Y/n:"Babe you're gorgeous...of course I cant resist you"She said making me blush once again and push her away playfully making her chuckle and hover over me"How many kids do you want?"She asked making me hum and think.

Hailey:"Maybe two or three...I'm not sure really"I said shrugging making her nod and smile at me.

Y/n:"I have a feelings our kids are going to have their mothers shyness"She said making me hit her arm playfully but swoon over the fact that she said our kids. It made the butterflies in my stomach go freaking insane.

Hailey:"You said our..."I said shyly making her chuckle and kiss my forehead.

Y/n:"Well I don't want kid with anyone else and not to mention if we had kids they would be pretty damn good looking"She said making me giggle and shake my head at her.

Hailey:"I have a feeling ours kids are going to have your cockiness"I said making her chuckle and peck my lips.

Y/n:"Then you're going to have little Y/n's running around annoying the hell out of you"She said making me giggle and peck her lips.

Hailey:"Doesn't matter...as long as we get to cuddle after I'll be fine"I said making her chuckle and shake her head amused.

Y/n:"Come on princess...lets get some sleep."She said waking up making me pout.

Hailey:"Carry me?"I asked pouting me her sigh and pick me up bridal style making me snuggle into her and sigh"You smell good"I mumbled making her laugh a little. We got into bed making me move closer to her and hug her body as she turned the light off.

Y/n:"Goodnight princess"She said kissing my head making me peck her lips quickly and go back to my previous position.

Hailey:"Goodnight baby. I love you"I said making her tighten her grip and kiss my head again.

Y/n:"I love you too princess"She said making me smile a drift off into a deep sleep.

I woke up to the smell of bacons and eggs making me smile a little. I rubbed my eyes a little and opened it slowly adjusting to the light and sat up. I saw Y/n walk in with a tray and a smile on her face making me smile at her.

Y/n:"Morning babe"She said placing the tray on the bed and pecking my lips making me smile.

Hailey:"Morning babe"I said smiling a little. She placed the tray on the bed making me smile at her"You didn't have to make me breakfast in bed Y/n"I said making her shrug and sit on the bed.

Y/n:"Its fine plus you've been working really hard and stuff so I wanted to do something for you"She said making me smile and peck her lips again.

Hailey:"Thanks baby"I said and started eating and feeding her making me giggle a little at how childish she is at times. I was almost done with the food when she wrapped her arms around my waist.

Y/n:"So what are we doing today baby?"She questioned making me put the and knife and fork down and face her.

Hailey:"Well my mom phoned and told me that she had some ideas for our menu and wanted us to meet her today with your mom"I said making her nod"So you wanna go today or another time?"I asked.

Y/n:"We can go today....plus I'm sure both our moms are dying to find out some details"She said making me giggle and nod.

Hailey:"Okay I'll call and tell them then"I said pulling out my phone making her hum and pull me closer to her. She put her face in my neck making me giggle a little but soon lean into her touch"Hey mom"I said making Y/n continue to kiss my neck making it impossible for me to talk to my mother.

Kennya:"Okay so I'll see you and Y/n at her mom's place"She said making me hum and try to push Y/n away who sucked on my pulse point making me bite my lip.

Hailey:"Yeah okay! Bye mom!"I said making her hum.

Kennya:"Bye and tell Y/n to stop being so distracting sweetheart..."She said and hung up making Y/n pull away and chuckle while I hit her arm.

Y/n:"Ow! What was that for?!"She said pouting making me glare at her.

Hailey:"Baby that wasn't funny! If my mom heard me moan or anything else I would have died!"I said making her laugh even more making me glare at her more.

Y/n:"Babe relax, she didn't"She said making me hit her arm again"Ow!"She said rubbing her arm and pouting.

Hailey:"You deserve it"I said and got up making my way to the bathroom making her pout but then smirk once I got off the bed"What?"I asked making her shrug.

Y/n:"My fiancé has a really nice ass"She said cheekily making me roll my eyes but smile.

Hailey:"You're a idiot"I mumbled and walked into the bathroom making her walk shortly after.

Y/n:"Yet you love me..."She said wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her head on my shoulder making me sigh.

Hailey:"Unfortunately"I said making her pout and me giggle"Come on...lets shower"I said making her nod and turn the shower on.

50 or more votes guys! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 896 34
I hope you like this book Request open October 21 2019 Request closed December 17 2019
49K 1.6K 20
šŽšš‹š˜ š˜šŽš” ā˜† šš„š‹š‹š€ š‡š€šƒšˆšƒ ā‡¢ Ė—ĖĖ‹š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜±š˜¢š˜“š˜µ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜­š˜­ š˜°š˜§š˜µš˜¦š˜Æ ļæ½...
45.4K 1K 16
I will write about celebrities (only girls) i will put an abriviation on their names but when it's someone new i will post their photo on the history...
87.4K 1.6K 18
You came into my life when I wasn't trying to find Anybody to love, hiding what I felt inside But you opened me up and now I finally realize I'll be...