The Eve and The Sacrificial B...

Autorstwa seokjinsthetic

A single day had changed her entire life. A single girl had changed the plan. A sacrificial, and an eve? A... Więcej

An Eventful Day
Miyuki, The Try-Hard Explorer
Nightmares + Ten Vampires = Happy Miyuki (not)
It's Grunge, Not Emo
Reunited Idiots
Interrupted Dreams of a Fangirl
Speeches with Kido
Reminiscing the good and bad times.
Jealousy can change you.
Return to the Mukami Household.
Serpent's eye.
Awakening after dream.
Silver Dagger
Arguments.
Self Defense.
My home..?
Scumbags.
Sakakibara Chitose.
Starbucks.
Unlucky.
A violent death.
Fear
Dork.
Christmas with vampires!? < Christmas Special ! >
Trouble
Another murder?
✩ Nightmare's note ✩
Scared to death
Saved by Azusa ?
Voice
Party?
Perverted sadist
Shopping
Panic at the disco (literally)
Hangover
Friendly ghosts and escape
Late nights like these
Target
Bruises and catfights
Accusations
'Fun' House
The 'date' and the deal
Call For Help! Miyuki And Yuma's At It Again!
Yikes Knives And Bites
The Aftermath of Being Bit
Comforting the Arrogant Vampire
»» announcement。

Cows & Nostalgia

13.8K 359 122
Autorstwa seokjinsthetic

{ edited}

A k a z a w a , M i y u k i .

< 17 : 24 ; ? >

"Miyuki," A voice called out from the darkness.

'What in the. . ?' I thought to myself as I tried to move a muscle. But I couldn't.

"Miyuki." The voice repeated as it echoes through the void.

I try my best to speak, but– I couldn't.

"Wake up." The voice commanded as two red dots appeared from a distance. Squinting, I try to make out what the hell was ahead.

Before I knew it, something had wrapped around my neck and tightened. With the tenacious grip, my lungs ached for air.

I, on the other hand, was stiff as I felt my blood go cold. My vision blurred as everything was once again fading to black– before a malevolent serpent came to view as its mouth opened wide, revealing its venom–filled canines.

My eyes shot open as I sat up, coughing to no such mercy while gripping onto the sheets that covered my body.

'Wait– Sheets?' I question myself in thought as my gaze travelled through the chambers that kept me captive. Then it hit me.

Near death experience, the Mukami's, my phone and being knocked out.

The first thing on my mind was escape. The second was calling the police and arresting these good–for–nothing creeps with handsome faces.

Slipping out of the sheets, I head to the door.

"Jackpot." I mutter, twisting the doorknob.

"Oh? Awake already?"

A familiar voice with such an amount of cockiness is heard from behind me as I immediately turn around, expression mixed with shock, confusion and fear.

"How did you–?"
"You're not going anywhere, are you, my precious kitten?" He questioned, standing and walking to my figure which was all up against the door.

"Get away from me, psychopath." I hiss, glaring daggers to the blonde.

"Psychopath? Well, aren't you a little bit to rude to your knight in shining armor." The taller male chuckles, a finger landing gently on the middle of my neck.

"Get away from me!" With that being yelled, I push the male away with all might.

"Seriously, Kou? I told you to awaken her, not anger her."

Ruki, who appears in almost an instant, is leaning against the chamber's walls; eyes looking at Kou with much irritation visible.

"Whoopsies.~ I got a bit too carried away, huh?" Kou grins, scratching the back of his head.

"How– How do you keep on appearing everywhere?" I stutter, blinking once or twice at the two.

A sigh is heard from Ruki as he grabs Kou's arm, dragging him to the door.

"We'll explain later– Right now, you need to get dressed up. School will start soon, after all." With that said, the both leave the room.

'Just how many hours have passed?' I question myself in thought while shaking my head. This is madness. They couldn't have just randomly poofed into this room– That was impossible. Unless they had secret doors. But with that unsolved mystery of how they keep popping up running about, I couldn't escape. That would be too foolish.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"So, let me get this straight. I'm supposed to be your eve and you guys are vampires?"

"Yes." Ruki replied, running his fingers through his locks of hair.

We were currently having a talk, explaining all things. They even had proof, for the dirt's sake.

"Please tell me we have some agreements." I sigh, biting my lower lip.

"Do you wish t–"

"No, no! You listen to us, we are much powerful than a human–"

"Let's listen. . To Akazawa. . . –san. ." Azusa interrupted Kou, placing his fork down gently.

"What do you want, Akazawa?" Ruki questioned, a cocky smirk on his lips.

'Gods, please give me the strength to not punch him in the face and run.' I thought to myself before clearing my throat.

"I can go wherever I want– But I won't escape. That would be useless since you would find me anyways with those freaky powers." With that statement, I tuck strands of auburn behind my ears.

"Freaky? Y'know, Lamb, these powers are useful as–"

"Agreed, Akazawa."

"Thank you. There are more."

"Go on."

"Privacy– Gods, you guys can't just keep popping up everywhere!"

"Alright."

"I can decorate my room."

"Uh–huh."

"I can bring my friends into this household."

"Hold on," He interupts.
"You are to never tell anyone of our race."

"Oh, but who would ever believe me? In this generation, vampires are all just fiction hotties."

"She's makin' a point 'ere, Ruki."

"Continue."

"I can keep my phone."

"Okay."

"I can get midnight snacks at the fridge."

Ruki's eyebrow twitched.

"Are you done yet?"

"One more."

All four of the men sigh.

"I get to bring my cat–"

"YES– YES, ALL MY YES."

"Kou, sit down. And no, we will not have any cats in this house."

"But my cat–"

"COME ON, RUKI, PLEASE?"

"Azusa, help me decide here."

". . . I think we should. . . . Cats are adorable– and they. . have claws. . . sharp ones. ."

"It's a yes for me."

"You all are fools for letting a feline into this household."

"Ah, please, Ruki. You scared or somethin'?"

"Finish up and go to the limousine."

"Hey, you didn't answer my–"

"Limousine."

"Hey, Ruki? One more question, will I be given cash–"

"INTO THE LIMOUSINE."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Why do I have to come along with you people. ." I mutter, chewing on my lower lip as I look down.

"Easy, you might escape, precious kitty." Kou beamed, clearly having the time of his life watching me sulk.

"It's embarrassing. . I mean, I hate attention." Huffing, I cross my arms, hiding the lower region of my face with my scarf.

"Seriously? Most girls would die to be in your place, y'know." Yuma's words weren't very clear from eating a sugar cube.

"Yeah, well, I'm not like most girls." Fiddling with the ends of my scarf, my eyes avert to my other hand, which was clenched to a fist, rather too tightly. Plus, my knuckles were turning as white as paper.

'Was I nervous?' I thought to myself, my hands loosening.

Of course. I had to be. I was sitting in a
large, yet closed space with inhuman beings that could have rip my flesh in any moment.

The car came to a stop as I immediately head to the door.

"Trouble– Don't." Before I could even get to the door, I was pulled back to my seat by the eldest of the inhuman bunch.

'Did he just call me Trouble–'
"But–"

"It's a herd of zombies outside– Squealing ones." Yuma sighs.

"I can run and you guys teleport?" Instead of it sounding like a statement, it sounded more of a question.

"We can't do that. . In public. . ." Azusa muttered, his fingers trailing against his tainted bandages.

"You stay behind me." Ruki ordered as he stood, grabbing my arm rather harshly. I, on the other hand, winced at his strength.

"Hey, C–Kitty? You smell really sweet.~" Kou, who stood uncomfortably too close behind me, whispers.

"K–Kou–!" Stuttering, I unknowingly grow too close to the eldest.

"Let's get his over with already." Yuma complains from the back, clearly annoyed by his tone.

The limousine door swings open, revealing female students gawking at the sight of the males. But that changed when their eyes landed on me; their expressions changing from seeing angels from me being on their next–to–kill list.

"Miyuki!"

A familiar voice reaches my senses as I immediately recognize the voice as Kido's.

"I'm just kinda gonna go," I mutter before surprisingly escaping Ruki's grip and running off to Ruki.

"Do me a favor and explain this–?" Kido, who was holding onto a white paper bag (probably containing food), was then grabbed by me.

"No time– Fangirls are gonna kill me, we gotta blast." With that said, the both of us rush away.

< 00 : 16 ; outside of Ryoutei. >

"So let me get this straight, your dad has these connections with the Mukami boys and you have to live with them from now on?" Kido asked, sipping on her milk tea.

"Yeah. Sudden turn of events, right?" I sigh, drumming my nails against the table.

"Damn, this sounds like a reverse harem or something!" Kido's eyes sparkled in thought while blabbering about a show with some club and a girl who looks like a boy. Taking a sip of my milk tea, I avert my gaze over to the window.

Sigh. The life of a fangirl.

"Oh em gee! Have you heard there's a sale in the mall?!"

'And now I hear her imitating a cow's voice.'

"There is a bunch of people, but whatever! We should go there and go shopping!"

'Wow, Kido is really good at imitating voices.'

"Girl, that is a GREAT idea!"

'Wait. . . Since when did–?'

"Oh for fuck's sake," The grip on my drink tightening, I grit my teeth.

"We will deal with this, properly." Kido inhales, stating this in a mother–like tone.

"HEY, MIYUKI, I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS A PLACE FOR BITCHES." Kido yells out, earning the two cow's attention.

'So much for being proper, Kido.'

"Excuse you, losers! You can't say that to us, Rui and Kana!" The raven–haired cowface, Kana Iwamoto, exclaims while pointing a finger at us.

"Put your finger down or I shove it down your throat." I threaten, clicking my tongue.

"Get out of the way, Kana, I need to roast this short Mukami whore." The blonde cowface, Rui Kurosaki, pushes Kana out of the way.

"Oh please, Rui, we all know your hair is the one gonna be roasted after we throw in fire at it." Kido stood, milk tea in hand.

"Why, you little dumb–"

"Anything better? No? Yeah, we gotta go in victory, so scoot?" With that said, I grab my milk tea along with Kido's arm and walk out.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Oof–! Kido, help me out here!"

"Coming!"

After school. The two of us were at my old house, where I had to get my stuff and get it over to the Mukami household. How you ask? Well, Kido's cousin has got that covered.

"Are you selling this place, Mi–chan?" Kido asks, placing a box contained with my old stuffed toys down to the car.

"Hell no, I'll probably get this as my second home, or something. Like, if I get drunk and this is the nearest house, I can go sleep over at my house." I joked, chuckling. Besides, I could never imagine myself getting drunk.

"Ah. I'm gonna miss this place." Huffing, I place both hands on my hips as I look over to the house my grandmother left me.

"Probably gonna miss those days where you'd bump your head into to the door with you looking at your phone."

"Yeah, that too."

"Hey, you're not bringing Cheshire?"

I blink twice before covering my lips.

"OH MY GOD, MY CAT, I'LL BE RIGHT BACK, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, CHESHIRE." I exclaim, running into my house before calling out the cat's name.

"Cheshire!" I call out, rushing upstairs to see the lazy thing lying on my bed, its irises staring into my soul.

"Come on, Chesh. We gotta go." I mutter, picking Cheshire up and taking him into my arms.

The feline being purred, leaning its head on my arm.

"I know, buddy. I'll miss this place too."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Nightmare–sama here!~

Here's the edited second part, hurrah!~ Also, I'd like to thank BalladPhoenix for the lovely cover!~

Stay tuned for the next updates.~ c:

'Till next time!~

• NIGHTMARE SIGNED OFF. •

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

266K 9.2K 26
Finally having the once in a year summer break, Yumiko Fujimoto decided to fly back home to Japan from America to finally see her best friend, Yui Ko...
20.6K 339 20
Yui became a vampire and got married to Ayato and a few months later she got pregnant by Ayato. Though Yui was Ayato's bride she wasn't always happy...
64.2K 1.2K 22
//A Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction//A human, Yui lives with the six sadistic vampires becomes the target of Mukami Brothers for Adam and Eve project. But...
57.2K 2.5K 23
I'm Yami Kakudo. I was really good friends with the Sakamaki and the Mukami brothers when I was little, but the good times didn't last long. My fam...