MY TRUE MATE ‣ SEQUEL

By JueTheWitch

Sequel to My Other Half. ❝ What the plague. ❞ ❝ Stop giving me that look, Wayzz. ❞ Trixx and Wayzz are e... More

WELCOME, AGAIN!
Prologue: Consequences
Chapter 1. Returned
Chapter 2. Already Here
Chapter 3. Lonely
Chapter 4. Debut
Chapter 5. Birth
Chapter 6. First Impressions
Chapter 7. Insecurities
Chapter 8. The Perfect Day
Chapter 9. Protected
Chapter 10. Real
Chapter 11. 1945
Chapter 12. Alya
Chapter 13. Conflict
Chapter 14. Complicated
Chapter 15. Shield
Chapter 16. Hunch
Chapter 17. Him
Chapter 18. WHAT
Chapter 19. Cheater cheater pumkin eater
Chapter 20. Trixx
Chapter 21. Fate-bound
Chapter 23. Corrupted
Chapter 24. Wayzz
Epilogue: The End

Chapter 22. Dark

561 29 46
By JueTheWitch

Tikki's POV

When I saw Trixx break down, I immediately knew that whatever I have been through was definitely no comparison to the pain she was feeling right now. She screamed Wayzz's name unconsciously, clutching her head and wailing out. 

It was too painful to watch. 

I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to do anything against her but I knew that leaving her alone would the worst choice. I know what an emotional crisis feels like, even if it's not this bad. 

"N-No, no, no," Trixx weakly whispered, her nails digging into her skin and drawing blood. She was to the point of not feeling her own pain. 

I didn't say anything. I just walked up to her and enveloped her in my warmth. I hugged her. 

"Wayzz," Trixx croaked, her tears wetting my sleeves. She clung to me tightly. "I-I can'tㅡWayzz. Wayzz." 

"Wayzz," I repeated. 

"Wayzz," Trixx nodded, her voice cracking. She couldn't talk. "Wayzz." 

It was like all the tension between us has melted away as I comforted her. 

The area changed. The memories disappeared, leaving us in the middle of what seemed like a desert of black sand. On one side, I could hear the lightning with thunderous roars. A storm was crashing on to here. On the other side, I saw a glimpse of a gigantic tsunami ready to engulf everyone of us. 

"Her grief and anger," Plagg murmured. 

I don't know which one is better. 

"Run?" Adrien asked, clinging behind Marinette. 

"No," I firmly said. I touch Trixx's trembling shoulders. "Shh, Trixx, can you hear me?" 

"Wayzz." 

"We're going to get him back." 

"Wayzz." 

"I know. We'll save him." 

"Wayzz." 

"I think the conversation is a little one-sided," Nino whispered to Alya. There was a thonk was she hit him in the head. 

"Wayzz." 

"Wayzz." 

"Wayzz." 

"Wayzz!" 

The storm and tsunami was only mere yards away from us. The collision would be disastrous, in essence or not. Then emotional crisis would be too much for Trixx to handle. I know emotions. They're dangerous and wild. 

Trixx detached herself from me as she trudged away from me. She raised a hand. And with a powerful gust of wind, everything disappeared and we were merely floating in some white space. 

"Welcome to the core of my essence," Trixx whispered in a robotic blank voice.

The white space turned into some murky galaxy mixture. Glowing pieces and flakes of glitter flitted around the space. I watched as Trixx reached her open hand out, waiting. 

A piece of bright emerald jewel appeared on the tip of her fingers, glowing luminously and steadily. As if made out of glass, the inside looked completely empty. 

"Wayzz." 

That was the only word she said. 

"It's Wayzz's fraction," Plagg translated. 

Trixx closed her hand as the piece of jewel sunk into her flesh, disappearing from our sight. She turned to me, her eyes filled with sorrow. 

"Sorry," she mouthed, her voice unable to speak. 

I nodded. "Me too." 

Alya grabbed Trixx's hands. "We'll get Wayzz back for you. And I'm not dying until I see the wedding." Her eyes were gleaming with excitement. 

Trixx nodded a thanks, her expression drained of emotions. She was sick. Sick of emotions. Sick of the torturous emotions that drove her to push Wayzz off the cliff. 

"Wayzz." 

"I know; Wayzz." 

"I loved him." 

"You still do." 

#

Plagg's POV

"Adrien, the drama's over, you can come out," I said as he tentatively stepped in front of Marinette. Sometimes I wonder if their gender isn't switched. 

"Alrighty everyone, circle up," I announced authoritatively. "We're going to be pulling the most impossibility ever." 

"What?" Alya asked excitedly. 

"Okay, first impossibility is finding Wayzz," I said. "And that's impossible for me but I'm counting on Trixx to do better than me." I winked at her. "And then we're going to first try to calm him down." 

"Calm him?" Nino tilted his head. "Calm him? Wayzz's middle name is 'Calm'." 

I laughed a madman's laughter. "You keep thinking of the wrong Wayzz. After what I've just seen, I'm pretty sure he'll have a hard time standing up without exploding something." 

Nino looked suddenly fearful. 

"Don't worry, I'll protect you," Alya chirped. 

"Wayzz will instantly kill anyone who enters his realm," I added. "Because, unlike Trixx, he doesn't have time to toy with us. He'll want us out of his essence the moment he come in." 

"Kill us?" Marinette asked. "I have an English testㅡ" 

"Shut up, we can miss that," Alya retorted. 

"Well," I shrugged. "By getting killed I mean we would get shot through the essence and land back in the streets of Paris, the cold chilly night. Time is pointless in these dimensions." 

"So what do we do?" Nino asked. 

"I don't know," I said. "First we'll try to stay alive. When we're alive, we can start thinking then. Wayzz's essence is too unpredictable. I could've guessed 99% of it but then . . ." My eyes trailed to Trixx, who looked away. "Everything changed." 

"It will be empty," Trixx suggested. "Wayzz is empty." 

"Maybe," Tikki said. "But . . . I mean, not everything can be empty." 

"We'll deal with it somehow," I smirked, my emerald eyes glowing. Bursts of green fire erupted in my hands as Trixx released the restraint in her essence. "Wayzz will have no idea what hit him." 

Trixx said emotionlessly, "Trust me, he will know." 

#

Trixx's POV

"I'm trusting you know how to open a dimension?" Plagg asked me. 

I nodded wordlessly. 

I knew what everyone was thinking. They're worried about me. They think I can't handle it. I personally think I can't. But I learned to be devoid of emotions like Wayzz. 

"Wayzz." 

I didn't even realize that I've been saying it outloud. Somehow, saying his name was comforting. That I didn't forget him like last time. That I didn't leave him the darkness where he was tormented. That I didn't let him die. That I didn't let myself kill him. 

"Wayzz." 

"Trixx?" 

I snapped out it. I looked up at Tikki looking at me with a worried expression. I smiled back with a hint of warmth, glad that she was there for me. Then taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes. 

The only thought was finding Wayzz. 

I could feel my hands being engulfed in a bright jet line of violet beams. I slammed my fists into the ground and almost instantly the ground melted at my touch, revealing a gaping hole. 

"Can you find an essence inside an essence?" Nino wondered. 

My eyes fluttered open as I stared at the enormous gaping hole that was staring back at me. The end was pitch black and it didn't lead to another place in my essence. It opened up to a whole another world. 

I lifted my hands and summoned Wayzz's heart. The bright emerald piece reappeared, glowing. This was supposed to reflect on Wayzz's feelings right now. But through the transparent surface, I saw nothing. 

"Wayzz," I murmured as I dropped the jewel into the black hole. The particles disintegrated and turned the gaping hole into a pool of sparkling green glitter. 

"Jump," I ordered. 

Nino screamed like a girl on his way down and Alya pushed him into it while Adrien and Marinette linked arms before lunging down together. 

Plagg jumped off next, doing a somersault. 

Tikki placed a hand on my shoulder reassuringly before diving in. 

I took a deep breath and took a step into the pool, my arms wide as I plummeted into the portal. A warm substance whipped around my body, as I felt myself land face-first into the dirt covered ground. 

"Where's this place?" Marinette mumbled beside me, prostate as well. 

I struggled to get up. The gravity was immensely exaggerated in this place. I looked around, finding absolutely nothing but endless plains and a green peaceful sky. No, it wasn't even peaceful. It was just completely empty. 

This is Wayzz's essence. 

Nothing. 

"Here it comes," Plagg warned as he got up. A jet of black smoke formed around his finger tips. "Wow, his essence has no power that Wayzz doesn't even bother to restrain me." 

"Is that a good thing?" Adrien asked. 

Just then Plagg turned around and randomly punched the air. 

CRASH! 

A gust of dust flapped everywhere. I coughed vigorously, waving away the dust as I saw what was happening; Adrien blinking, Plagg's fist slammed intoㅡ

"Wayzz!" 

No it wasn't him. But for a split-second, I thought I saw a ghostly figure of Wayzz in the beast. It was a monster that rippled in multi colors, howling as it sunk its fangs into Plagg's hand. The eyes were a wild green, flashing dangerously. 

"What is this thing?" Plagg howled in pain as he kicked the beast away. 

"One of his emotions," Tikki explained as she ducked low and jumped out of the monster's grasp as it lashed at her. 

"Does he know we're here?" I asked, worried. All I wanted to do right now was see him. 

"I don't know," Tikki said, confused. "It's too empty to be controlled. Wayzz detached himself for so long that he can't feel most of his own essence." 

The thought sent me into grief and anger at the same time. 

A gigantic electrifying red spear appeared in my hand from the anger. As the monster rushed up to me, teeth bared and eyes wild, I jammed it into the monster with such force it dug some inches into the round. 

The monster perished into dust immediately. 

Nino whistled. 

"I will kill all of them," I grimaced. "And set Wayzz free." 

Plagg's eyes were focused on something else. "Too late," he whispered. Then he lunged at me, his hands curled around what seemed like a magically-conjured dagger. 

"Plagg, what are youㅡ" 

CRASH! 

"Smart, Plagg," whispered a raspy voice behind. It was an all too familiar voice. My eyes widened as a rough breath touched my neck, raising all my hairs. 

"Wise, Wayzz," Plagg muttered back as he moved away from me. 

I flipped around to see Plagg's dagger jammed into Wayzz's shoulder. Crimson red blood seeped out. I stared up at Wayzz, finding him unsettlingly different. His once cheery eyes were muted and icy cold, glowing dangerously green. His clothes had changed into something he would never wear, all dark and toned down. 

I reached my arms out to hug him automatically. 

"Nope," Wayzz moved away as he pulled out the dagger and threw it away in my direction, I barely dodged it. His wounds sealed effortlessly in his essence. Then he shot me a cold look. "What do you want, losers?" 

"We're here to take you back," Tikki said while I numbly stared at him. He was so different from the Wayzz I remembered. He turned . . . dark. 

"I'm not going back," Wayzz said sternly, his eyes devoid of any emotion. "So take your gang of pathetic losers and head back to the mortal world." 

I took a step back, sensing danger. 

"Wayzz, we know why you retired," Plagg said as he grabbed me by the arm and slowly started pulling me back. "You have a monster inside you." He said it so plainly and matter-of-factly that I winced in pain. 

"Haha," Wayzz laughed dryly as his eyes flickered to me. "So you did find your memory. It's funny how somethings are really easily found when I spent so much effort trying to make you forget it." 

"Wayzz, this isn't like you," Tikki whispered. 

"No, this is exactly what she wanted," Wayzz pointed at me. "Hi guys, this is the real me." He released a sinister round of laughter as the ground below us started turning black. 

"Wayzz?" Nino whimpered. 

"There goes my Jade Turtle," Wayzz smirked. "A complete failure." 

"No one insults him except me!" Alya lashed out. But with Wayzz's snapping of fingers, she crumbled to the ground in agony. 

"I think it's time you all go back home," Wayzz said. "And please, do not leave your filthy foot prints behind, I've spent an hour cleansing this essence." 

So far, I haven't said a single word since my attempt to hug him. This wasn't Wayzz. This was Wayzz. But something was too different about him. 

"Oh, I know what you're thinking," Wayzz smiled. "I failed trying to control my monster, you see. And it was all because some stupid girl fell in love with me. Although I admit, I'm quite irresistible." 

Where is all this coming from? 

"So I found a simpler solution," Wayzz smiled. "I let it control me. How easy when you give up, you know? Throw all those crappy comments out and keep the good ones." 

"Wayzz," Plagg said in a hardened tone. "We have to get you out of here." 

"Fight me," Wayzz stepped forward. And he meant it literally. He flexed his muscles, his fingers summoning an electric emerald blade that glowed luminously. It was double-edged. Wayzz always liked double-edged swords. He liked how both sides were capable of protecting. 

"Stay out of this Tikki," Plagg whispered. 

Then the battle began. 

#

Plagg's POV

I knew it. I should've stopped him the moment he said he was retiring. 

"Oh, don't worry," Wayzz smiled widely, resembling the Cheshire Cat. "They're going to have to stay out of this anyways." With a wave of his hands, each and every one of my friends were shackled to the ground, chains painfully enslaving them. 

I wordlessly nodded at Tikki. 

"Take care of Trixx," I glanced at Trixx, who's eyes were extremely diluted and zoned out. Her determination to save Wayzz had vanished the moment she realized who she will be saving. She will be saving a Dark Wayzz, someone that's capable of unleashing all evil on earth. 

"You sure you wanna fight?" Wayzz smiled. "I mean, your emo girlfriend is a little weak to take as a prisoner." 

"I won't lose," I huffed, as inky black smoke curled under my palm, creating two lean pitch black daggers. I always chose daggers. Because two was always better than one. 

CLASH! 

He attacked faster, quicker, more powerful than me. I wouldn't stand a chance against him. I knew it from the first blow that nearly chipped my arm away. 

CLASH! 

"Wayzz, you're being controlled by your worst nightmare." 

CLASH! 

"Well, it's better than being controlled by some stupid Kwamis." 

CLASH! 

"Wayzz, open up. It's me, Plagg." 

CLASH! 

"I know it's you, Plagg. That's exactly why I want you out of my essence." 

CLASH! 

I fell to the ground on that blow. I groaned as my daggers slipped out of my hands, leaving me defenseless. I stared up at Wayzz towering over me, his sword ready to pierce me through my chest. 

"No, Wayzz!" Trixx cried, her voice echoing against the hollow world. 

Then I saw it. 

His eyes flickered into something else. He held the sword inches away from my flesh as he gazed at me, his eyes filled with sorrow and regret. Then the momentum came back and he thrust the sword forward. 

He stabbed. 

He stabbed the ground right beside my head. 

"Leave!" Wayzz yelled, his eyes flashing in green flames once more. But this time, there was more than just a dark sinister spirit behind his eyes. There was Wayzz. "Leave right now. Right now!" 

He snapped, the shackles disappeared and a portal appeared. It showed us the street in Paris, just where we jumped into Trixx's essence. 

"Wayzzㅡ" 

"LEAVE!" Wayzz cried, collapsing to the ground. "NOW, BEFORE I LOSE IT." 

He was fighting. 

It was a deja vu, seeing Trixx's Paris memory again. Wayzz crumpled to the ground, asking for everyone to leave in such an angry and desperate tone. And here we are, unwilling once more. 

"Leave . . . now," Wayzz whispered in a hoarse voice. 

"No, no, no," Trixx said. She reached out and touched Wayzz's shoulder. 

Just on cue, a humongous gust of wind rippled out everywhere. I sprawled a few yards back, burning my whole side from the impact. I breathed heavily as my eyes searched for what used to Wayzz. 

There was Wayzz, limp on the ground. 

What was different was black massive nightmare that was towering behind him. Black murky ivy-like curls wrapped around Wayzz, engulfing him as the nightmare seeped into his flesh once more. 

"Hi guys," Wayzz lifted his face, smiling crookedly. His eyes were now a mixture of flaming green fire and red explosion. 

"You're not Wayzz," Trixx said weakly. 

"Yup," the nightmare smiled in Wayzz's body. "But I didn't kill him. You guys did." 

No comment. 

Jue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 18.6K 34
A soul linked, near and afar, She loves you simply for who you are. Behind a mask her truth may lie, But other times, she is clear...
6.4K 261 15
❝Hello there, Ms Goddess of Creation❞ ❝Hello to you too, Mr God of Destruction❞ Tikki and Plagg have elected to transform into humans. They event...
11.4K 269 26
•••||MLB FanFic||••• ---------------------------------------- || please read the first book before this one <3 || ...
Princess By Ella

Fanfiction

96.8K 4.4K 22
"You are my Princess, Marinette. You know that. Don't ever forget it!" They say that words can change lives, but for Marinette, an ordinary Parisian...