Lucky Charm (Ally/You)

By DessieSun

Ally Brooke Hernandez, the mother to the girls of Fifth Harmony and the little ball of sunshine to everyone a... More

A/N
Home
The 5H Show
Shocking Diagnosis
Ball of Sunshine
Safe and Sound
Fifth Harmony
Finale With Syco
A New Couple
Lost Girl
We Meet Again
Reunion
Sticking Together
New Story!
The Welcome Back
Reclaiming A Voice
Surprise's Awaiting
Guardians
Co-writer!
Deep Love
#LoveAlly
A Gift For You
My Lucky Charm
Replaced
Going Back
Safe and Sound Pt.II
Leaving Time
Shock and Pleasure
Anniversary
1 Month
Young and Beautiful
Shocking Return
Haunting Past
Meeting the Sister
Stay
The Ex
Surprise!
For: Norminah, From: Will
Sister Danger
The Unexpected Hero
Camurise
A New Development And A New Journey
Sequel!

Our Hero

1K 30 7
By DessieSun

Ally's POV

That can't be! God, please don't let her leave us, leave the world, or leave the fans!

"Alright, this is it. One at a time now please! Miss Hernandez, why we do your polygraph test first?" The officer asks, snapping me out of my thoughts. I nod instinctively, before following him inside the room. He motions for me to take a seat at a table in the center as he connects a series of wires to my right hand which is resting on the table in front of me before heading to the booth from where the wires originate.

"Did you fire the shot at Normani Kordei Hamilton?" The officer asks from the booth.

"No."

"Okay, were you involved in the crime in any way, shape, or form?"

"No, I was victim."

"Thank you very much, Miss Hernandez. It appears you've passed your test with flying colours, and as such, I would like to offer you an apology. Please wait outside the door for the rest of your friends to complete the test as well." He says with a small smile. I accept his apology, and exit the room, straight in Y/N's arms. Ten minutes later, with three more passes, we're led to the front of the station where the officer hands us a set of keys.

"Uh, officer? I think you gave us the wrong keys." Lauren says, inspecting the key in her hands.

"Oh dear, I must've forgotten to tell you ladies earlier. Your vehicle has been transported to a forensics lab for analysis, therefore we have gotten you a temporary rental vehicle for the next week or so. We'll let you know when you'll be able to come and collect yours."

"Okay. Thank you officer. We had better be on our way to the hospital now." Dinah says. We nod, and follow her outside. Lauren clicks the unlock button on the key fob, and the lights on a SUV parked a few feet away flicker on.

"Come on, lets go!" As soon as we enter the car, it starts to move. Y/N holds me tightly as we speed down the highway.

"Do you think Mani will forgive me?" I ask, looking in to her beautiful Y/E/C eyes. She softly smiles at me and plants a small kiss on my forehead.

"Of course she will. Why wouldn't she?" I nod, but remain unconvinced. As we approach the hospital, I intertwine my fingers with hers, feeling increasingly anxious. A few minutes later, we pull in to the emergency department parking lot and randomly selected a parking stall. Once we had stopped, the three of them sprinted towards the door while I stayed behind and sent small prayer to God, asking for forgiveness.

"Allysus?" I hear one of the girls call.

"Coming!" I start to make my way over before being abruptly pulled back. Scared, I lash out my right arm but it's grabbed and held tightly. At the same time, I hear the girls yell.

"Little girl, I am here not harm you, but to help you. You and your friends are in grave danger, Allyson. Only you have the power to protect them and all those around." A voice says before I feel something being stuffed in to my pocket. It's a piece of paper with scribbles and lines all over it.

"You okay Ally?" Dinah asks, reaching my first. I nod, and quickly hide the paper.

"Come on, let's get inside." I say before we head inside. From the time we entered the building, it took us a little over fifteen minutes to find Mani and Mila.

"Girls? What took you so long?" Mila asks when she sees us burst in to the room. We let out a small chuckle.

"Let's just say we took a little detour, alright Chancho?" Dinah says. Mila nods, still clearly confused, but lets it slide. I make my way over to Aaliyah, eventually standing next to her.

"Mani's okay, she's stable at the moment. But she is in coma, and the doctor has no idea when she'll wake up." We nod in unison before I gingerly walk to Mani's bedside, placing her hand in mine.

"I'm sorry Mani." I say softly as the others crowd around. Her heart monitor sped up slightly, then slowed back down. We chose to spend the night in the room, taking turns accompanying Mani at the bedside. The night was relatively uneventful, until a few hours before daybreak.

Y/N's POV

Normani had been steadily improving all night, and it was obvious that that rose Ally's spirits. As I watched her sitting next to Mani's bed on her chair, a loud siren came from the hallway. I jumped up from my seat, and opened the door to investigate.

"Get out of here! There is a bomb in this facility that can go off at any moment!" A nurse yells as she frantically runs by the room. I peer behind me back in to the room, noticing four pairs of wide eyes.

"You heard her, go!" I yell, the four youngest quickly leave, but Ally refuses to budge.

"What about Mani?"

"I don't want to disconnect these machines and risk her life, we'll have to leave her behind. She'll have a better chance this way" I deduce. Ally shakes her head and pulls out a crumpled up piece of paper with something drawn on it. It's the bomb schematic.

"Where'd you get this?" I ask.

"From the man earlier." She replies. The others reenter the room, looking quite agitated.

"Why are you guys still here?" Dinah asks.

"We have the bomb schematics, and we're going to go diffuse it." I say. They look at me as if I've just grown a second head.

"Look around the room, it's got to be in here somewhere." I command. Two minutes later, I hear Ally let out a shriek as she lifts out a box from the nightstand.

"How much time is left?" I ask frantically.

"You're not gonna like this, but, uh, thirty seconds. And the lid is nailed shut." Lauren says.

"Stay, I'll be back." I say before running out the door and down the hallway toward a janitor's closet that I noticed by on my way to Mani's room. Inside, I grabbed an old tool box, before bolting back to the others.

"Thirteen seconds." I pull out the hammer and start on removing the nails.

"Five seconds." Dinah says, her voiced laced with worry.

"Ally, grab the wire cutters! Cut that thick wire beneath the circuit board. You're the only one who can fit. HURRY!" I yell. She nods, and pull out the wire cutters from the tool box before reaching beneath circuit board.

"TWO SECONDS!" Lauren yells.

"CUT IT!" I yell.

"I got it!" Ally exclaims. We let out a sigh of relief as the timer stops, halfway between 1 and 0.

"You did it babe!" I scream, hugging her tightly. The others join in as well, turning it into a group hug.

"W-what's going on?" A voice asks, one that we'd recognize anywhere.

"NORMANI!" We yell in unison, rushing over to her bedside.

"Yes, that's me. Why were you playing with Lego on the ground over there? It was Mila's idea, wasn't it?" She asks, causing most of us to laugh, with exception of one unamused Cuban.

"Erm, that was a bomb." I say bluntly.

"Seriously?" We nod.

"How'd you guys know how to diffuse it?" Mani asks.

"Ask Ally. She's the one that saved our life." Dinah says, the rest of us nodding in agreement. Ally hides her face in the crook of my neck.

"Why are you hiding your face?" I ask.

"If it's about me Als, I forgive you. It wasn't your fault." Mani says before Ally rushes over and gives her hug. I smile at the adorable sight in front of me, as the others coo.

"Okay Mani, I want my girl back now." I say.

"Someone's jelly!" Mila calls out from behind me.

"Chill Y/N, I got my eye on someone else." Mani says, catching us off guard.

"And who might that be?" I ask, as I wrap my arms around Ally. Normani blushes and looks away.

"A certain Polynesian."

Thanks for reading guys! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Stay tuned, I have a new book coming out soon. It'll be a Normani/You story.

~Desmond

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 9.8K 35
You are the teenage daughter of the famous Ally Brooke Hernandez from Fifth Harmony. Although, you love your peppy mom, you are nothing like her nor...
127K 4K 21
The women of Fifth Harmony have all gone their separate ways in life. Four years later in the year 2021, the once singers are thrown an opportunity t...
274K 8K 34
You avoided the limelight that your brother- Brad Simpson, always get, hence making the people know a little about your family. You spent your life i...
169K 7.7K 22
Camila Cabello has come to the peak of her career, along with her four band mates, Dinah Jane Hansen, Lauren Jauregui, Ally Brooke Hernandez, and Nor...