Argyl

By 32Quincey

*Completed* "No smart move.. I suppose I can trust you on this.." He said in his deep voice leaving my hand.H... More

Cast
Prologue
Storm
Rey
Fight For Me
Damion Decides What Happens Here
I Am Ready For This Game
The Dark Wing
The Demon
Let's See What You Have Got.
That Girl Can't Live Without Violence
Broken Pieces
For Him.
You Better Have Not Done This
It Is All Worth It
He Was Worth Killing For
If Only I Could.
The Cruel
Erik Santos
To Hell With Everything.
I Wanted To Fight For You
May Be Something More
You Never Get To Mess With What's Mine
The Confession
No Matter What
She Is Perfect.
You Can Still Think
He Is Always Right
Yet So Similar.
Something's Wrong
Our Destruction
Double Fight
Rules
Stay?
You Are The Star In My Dark Sky
Back To Work
Today, I Am All Yours
It Just happened.
Home
It Was The Time
Oh Yes I Can.
I Would Have Preferred His.
The Hell They Will Pay
I Am Scared
I Am Sure It Won't
Whatever You Might Think
Only If He Knew
More Than Just Bringing Me Down
I Hate You For Being Stubborn.
Author's Note.
We Aren't Done Yet.
Of Course You Don't Care.
What Does He Plan?
Anger.
You Let Him In.
I Hate Him
I Am Selfish, Argyl.
Don't You, Santos?
Kill
This Was Not Good.
This Was A War.
Our War
My Home.
Southern Wing.
This Was The Last Straw.
You Know Nothing, Love.
I Am Here To Give You One.
You Can Never Be Him.
Stay? Please?
Reina.
New Story Alert!

I Am Safe With You

7.8K 301 83
By 32Quincey

DAMION'S POV.

I walked to the office with Douglas and Steiner. Blocking away all her words and the little argument I had there with Argyl, I opened the door to see Spivak sitting in front of the desk with Will standing beside him.

He heard us coming and immediately stood up.

"Rey." He bowed down his head.

I gave him a curt nod and walked to my chair sitting on it facing him.

His brown eyes were cast down, blonde hair sweaty. I could see sweat bids on his forehead. His hands shaking a little and he was trying hard not to loose it in front of me.

He was scared for life and my gaze on him wasn't helping in any case.

"You were keeping an eye on Erik." I stated.

He nodded still looking down.

"I want to know about him." I said.

"I have a-already t-told everything to K-Kenneth." He stuttered.

I leaned forward on the table clasping my hands together.

"Mind voicing it out again?" I snapped in a calm voice.

He shook his head.

"Good." I said.

"He, he has something going on. He is planning something. I don't know what yet but he surely is. Jeremiah is almost out of the town. And when he returns they both spend days in the office." He said.

"Anything else?" Ken asked entering the office.

He nodded.

"He has asked his men to keep an eye on the girl from the fight." He said setting me into sudden rage.

My calm composure became alarmed and I wanted to shoot Erik right then.

I clenched my fists under the table.

"Why?" Douglas asked.

"I don't k-know that. He j-just has." He said.

"Does he doubt you?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"I am always in the shadows Rey." He said.

I nodded.

I looked at Douglas giving him a curt nod.

"I guess we will see you tomorrow again. You can go rest." Douglas said.

Spivak mumbled a quick 'Rey' and got up walking quickly out of the room.

I looked at my men.

"Rey, what do you think he is planning?" Will asked.

"Something which is not good." I replied.

"And about Ara?" Ken said.

"I don't want to talk about it Ken."

"Act like we believe him. Keep an eye on him too. Find out where Jeremiah goes." I said to Douglas.

He nodded.

"We are done here." I said getting up from my chair. I walked out of the room closing the door behind me.

The information he gave spinning in my mind.

Erik was planning something really smart. I knew he wouldn't take the blame of breaking the truce on himself. He won't be bad in front of the whole world.

We needed to be careful.

I walked to the room and saw the guards standing out there.

They bowed down their heads.

"Rey." They all said together.

I nodded and opened the door.

Argyl was standing near the window looking out.

She heard me coming, her shoulders tensing but she didn't look back.

I sighed walking to her.

"Argyl." I said.

She turned looking at me.

Her eyes were unreadable. She didn't look happy.

"I wanted to be there." She said.

"I know." I said, "But I can't. This is not safe."

"Damion you need to let me be with you. If you are letting me in your life, I want to be with you." She said.

"This is not safe." I said again. She wasn't understanding it. She needed to know.

"Nothing can happen to me when you are there." She said taking a step forward.

"Argyl." I started.

"Damion do you still think I am weak?" She asked her eyes watering.

"No baby, no. You are not weak." I said placing my hand on her cheek.

"Then why not? I want to be there with you. I can help you." She said looking into my eyes.

"I can't risk to loose you Argyl! This all is not as easy as you think it is." I said.

"I know it is not Damion. I have lived in this world for years. Since I was only thirteen." She said, "I know how this works. I can handle this."

I kept looking at her.

"I want to be a part of every piece of your life Damion. I want to fight with you. Stand beside you. Whatever it takes to be with you." She said looking into my eyes.

"I know I am safe as long as I am with you." She said trying not to give into her anger.

I knew what she was talking about. But I couldn't let her.

I know this was frustrating her but I could not put her in more danger.

"Argyl. You are not understanding it." I said, "Erik already has his eyes on you. I can't bring you in front of the world." I said in a stern voice.

"I want to be with you."

"I want you to be safe." I said calmly.

"I am safe with you."

"Not when the world knows about us." I snapped trying to make her understand it.

"I don't care."

"I do." I said trying to make her believe.

"You are not getting it Damion!" She said frustrated.

"You are not getting it! It is huge fucking risk to bring in front of the damn world who is ready to pounce on my weakness any damn time!" I snapped taking my hand down from her face.

Her eyes looked into mine.

"I just want to be a part of your fight." She said.

I clenched my fists to keep myself in control. I closed my eyes taking deep breaths.

It was turning ugly.

"You need to know this Argyl, you are a part of my life. You already are. You don't need to be the part of my darkness." I said as calmly as I could.

"Exactly! I want to be a part of your darkness! Cause anyone can be with you in light! I want to be with you in the dark! Let me be there Damion. Let me know what is going on. I want to be your strength. I can fight." She said.

"I can't risk your life." I said.

She stepped forward.

"Please Damion." She said her eyes tearful.

I shook my head. I was having a hard time in keeping myself calm.

"No. We are not discussing this anymore."

"Let's negotiate. Please." She said.

"Fine. I will tell you everything going on but you won't be there for any meetings." I said.

She nodded.

"You will tell me everything." She repeated.

I nodded again.

"And if this calls a war, I am going to be with you. You won't hide me away when you will need me." She said looking at me.

The proudness I felt was unexplainable. This girl was different. And now, she was mine.

I closed my eyes.

"Okay. I won't hide you away. You will fight." I agreed.

A small smile appeared on her face and she took a step closer to me. She tiptoed pressing her lips to mine and I quickly responded my snaking my hands around her waist pulling her closer to me. Her lips soft against mine. I slowly took the control. Her lips moved in sync with mine. I slowly depended the kiss and she let me.

That moment my world was complete.

Her hand went to my hair, her fingers running through them.

It felt so right to have her with me. To have her in my arms. To call her mine.

She was the closest person in my life. The thought of anyone else setting eyes on her set me through rage and fury.

I knew I would protect her with my life. Anyone taking a step closer to her will be killed before he could blink.

It was just like the first time I kissed her.

That moment I knew I had given her everything I ever had. I had shared my soul with her. It resided in her.

I felt her breath hitch as I pulled her closer to me. Her heart going wild just like mine. They had stopped listening to us long ago. It beat for her.

She pulled back feeling breathless.

I looked at her face which still looked in daze.

A soft smile gracing her lips. Her cheeks reddened a little.

She opened her eyes looking at me.

Her eyes sparkled as they gazed into mine. I loved the way her eyes looked into mine.

Searching for me. Trying to know me.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too baby." I said. Her eyes sparkled more, her smile widening.

"I am not letting you go now." I said.

"I am not letting you let me go." She said.

I smiled at her placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"It's late. We should sleep." I said.

She nodded.

"I will just take shower." I told her and she hummed in response.

I removed my hand from her waist taking a step back.

"Damion?" She called out.

"Yes?" I looked back at her.

"Uh.. C-Can I have one of uh.. Y-your t-shirts?" She asked nervously spinning the knife in her hand. She looked like a lost pup. So cute.

My lips twitched in a small smirk.

I purposely prolonged the time to answer enjoying her nervous state.

She casted her eyes down on the ground.

I walked to her putting a finger under her chin making her look up at me.

Her brown orbs stared into mine hopefully.

"I have given you my whole self Argyl, you don't need to ask to borrow my things. They are all yours including me." I said watching her cheeks go red.

She nodded and I quickly pecked her lips taking a step back walking into the bathroom leaving her in complete daze.

Hey guys! Here you go with another chapter.

Ara is quite furious cause he is hiding her. 

Do you think Damion is right?

Or is Ara right?

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                           ~32tyga😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 984 45
College? No, this was paradise. Three years filled with partying, not so secret underground drug-deals, and hot-headed men sliding into beds like sn...
8.2K 651 14
She's sexy as sin and hotter than hell and-oh wait. What would you do to save a loved one's life? Make a pact with a Devil? In my defense, it was the...
86.4K 2K 13
"We shouldn't be doing this." I croaked, torn between my inner voice of reason, and the irresistible desire that had been building up within. In deni...
354K 12.9K 84
"I am not sleepy so why don't we tell each other a story?" Her voice was low and raspy and fuck, I'd been lying if I say I wasn't turned the fuck on...