The Maid

By KaylaBabs

Katryna has just finished university two years ago and still looking for a job. She studied drama and perform... More

The Maid
Sneak Peak
Chapter 1
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter 5
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter Twelve
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 again
Chapter 19
Chapter Twenty
Chapter 21
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter 23
Chapter Twenty four
Chapter 25
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter 27
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter 29
Chapter Thirty
Chapter 31
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter 33
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter 35
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter 37
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter 39
Chapter Fourty
Chapter 41
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45

Chapter Eight

50.8K 1.7K 257
By KaylaBabs

Chapter 8

"Are you sure you can't pull a sickie to fly out with me back to Washington?" Nova asked when she pulled me into a hug.

"I wish I could but the dragon lady is very strict." I gave her hand a tight squeeze as I stepped back making sure I didn't bump into anyone in the busy terminal.

"The dragon lady." She laughed.

"Yeah the woman you saw at the desk when I went for the interview. The way she goes on is like she owns the place." I blew out an exasperated breath blowing my bangs from my face. The woman just like to give orders. Going around checking that my work was up to standards and moaning at me for every little detail.

"Have you met them yet?" Nova whispered to me.

I suspiciously looked around to make sure we were not over heard. When I signed the confidentiality agreement I was not allowed to talk about my employers. Last thing I wanted was to be fired yet again.

"No." I said honestly. "But I heard many rumors about the east wing. And no one is allowed to go there. Except a butler call Alfred."

"Like in batman. Alfred." Nova grabbed my hand tightly. "Don't tell me the man is like a vigilante going out at night dressed in spandex tights?"

I laughed at her face in bewilderment. "Have you seen anyone fitting that description on the news?" I withdraw my hand from her grip. "I haven't seen the Wentworth heir. From what the maids says he is always in the east wing and only his family is permitted there. I guess I may be lucky to see him at the ball two days."

"Too bad I be flying to Paris. My boss got the gig to cater at the event it's the talk at my job as well." Nova checked the time on her wrist watch. "Give me a hug. I need to make my way to the gate before they call."

As if on cue we heard a woman voice over the intercoms calling for people to head to the gate if they are heading to Washington.

"I miss you." I waved over a Nova. She turned back to wave at me as people was walking past her to get into the departures area.

"Remember to keep your head high and stay away from Lexi." She advised with teary eyes. I know she didn't want to leave me alone with Lexi.

I am adult I know how to handle that jealous bitch. I gave Nova a secure nod. Forcing back my own tears. These two months apprenticeship is what she needs to further her career. What sort of friend or sister would I be to hold her back just because of my own fears.

I stopped waving and must of stood there for minutes which felt like hours watching other people say there goodbyes to their loved ones. Watching people eager to jump on the plane to there favorite destination for vacation.

I just stood there still to the world. Envious that my friend has reached her goal in her career. Sad that I have to clean already clean houses for the elite. Living with a friend from college that turned out to be bitch. Have a boyfriend who I am starting to think may be gay as we haven't had sex in weeks probably months.

I need to sort out my life. Starting from now. First thing first I am going to call my agent and demand that she get me an Audition. I kept my positive attitude going till I reached home. Stepping foot into the flat made me realize that it was only me and Lexi now for two months at least.

I sucked in a deep breath as I walked into the lounge area. Last thing I wanted was to let that rich bitch know she intimidated me.

Luckily for me it was empty. I felt relief that i would have a couple of moments to myself that I propped my legs up on the couch to watch The Game of Thrones on HBO.

I let out a long breath when I heard the front door open and shut. I leaned further back into the sofa as I placed my drink that I was sipping from on the side. Hoping that the plush fabric would hide me from her view.

"Katryna." Lexi came strolling into the living room like she owned the place with three bags of designer shopping. "Just the girl I wanted to see."

"And why would you want to see me?" I asked dryly moving my neck to look back at my tv program.

"Cause I got you an interview for little red ridding hood." She squealed dropping her bags to the floor rushing towards me.

"You did?" I looked at her seriously. "Is this some sort of a joke?"

Lexi put her hands on her hips in mock outrage. "Here me thinking you be jumping at the chance that I got you."

I nodded my head as I jumped to my feet. "Of course I am. How? When? Where?" I felt as if my heart was going to pounce out of my chest. I haven't been to an interview in so long I almost given up on my agent.

"I saw a friend of mine that I haven't seen since high school. He is following in his fathers footsteps and directing. I told him that I got a friend that acts. He said there is a casting call tomorrow afternoon in west Hollywood. I text you the details to your cell." Lexi quickly gave me a tight hug. "This is the sort of work you should be doing."

I stepped back looking at her perplexed. "Thank you." Maybe with Nova gone we could get our friendship back to where it was in the beginning. This is the sort of olive branch that I needed.

Lexi picked up her bags from the floor to take out a red cloak. "This is for you to wear to your interview. If you look the part you get the job."

I took the garment out her hands. It's was dark red. The material felt soft within my hands I lifted it up to my face to inhale the scent.

"Thanks again."

"No problem." She started to walk to her room with a big smile on her face. "Do not be late."

There's one thing I makes sure I won't be and that is late. I sent a group message to Nova, Steph and close friends that I got an interview tomorrow after second thoughts I included my agent in the sent field. If I get the role she would not be having a percentage as normal.

Within a matter of moments my inbox was almost full f well wishes. Nothing yet from Nova she always forget to turn back on her phone when flying.

I looked back to my original text from Lexi with the details of the interview or casting or what ever she called it. I would need to be there at four pm. I finish work at three. I would be able to make it if I drive ridiculously fast and there was no traffic. Hollywood is alway busy this time of year. It was awards season. Time when the celebrities come out of hiding.

I did a litte dance around the sofa, my hands flaying wildly in the air. God bless Lexi and her fake ass weave. My phone vibrated in my hand. I swiped the screen to see that it was a text from Donny.

*Knock them dead x D*

My heart melted at the sentence. It was good of him to support me. Throughout the rest of the evening and nights I kept recieving messages of well wishers. Especially after the facebook post that Lexi put on. Looks like everyone would know that I be attending an interview tomorrow afternoon.

I barely slept all night. When I woke up for work my eyelids felt heavy. My cell kept buzzing throughout the whole night that i had to turn it off around three am. I managed to drag myself in and out of the shower like a zombie. If Nova could see me now she would be laughing. After putting on some make up and my dreaded tight maid uniform I jumped into the car to get to work.

"Your late" Suzy hissed at me as I got into the building. "We have an early meeting about the ball tomorrow evening."

I ducked my head as I walked through the door. Trying my best to be inconspicuous whilst the dragon lady had her back to the staff as she rifled through some papers.

"Good of you to join us Ms Adams." Her strong voice rang out from the front.

I gave a loud gulp as I sat down on the first available seat. "Good morning." I replied back aware of everyone stares.

"Now that you are here we can begin." She picked up the paper she had been searching for then turned to face the rest of the staff. "I have a list of names here of the people that would be serving at the ball tomorrow night."

"Please let it be me." Alyssa whispered with her eyes closed and fingers crossed. "This girl need to be moved up in the world."

"Sh!" Suzy winked. "Most of these guests are old money. They only date blue bloods but shag the help."

I held in my laughter at her crude speech as Alyssa gave her a heated stare.

"I will post the names on the bulletin board along with the shift times. Any concerns I will be in my office." The dragon lady pinned the list to the board on the wall behind her. Before she left the room she gave all of the staff a final look.

The atmosphere of the room went instantly calm after that as everyone started to chatter amongst themselves. A group of people already dashed to the board to see of there names were on the list.

"Girl. I am going up to see if our names are up." Alyssa announced squaring her shoulder. "If I don't make it back. Avenge me."

"Get your ass up there and tell me if I'm working or not." Suzy gave her a push to the front.

"Your working tomorrow night."

"Huh?" I turned to my right side to see Brandon pushing the chair forward to sit next to me.

"I said your working tomorrow night. I saw your name on the list." He straighten his collar and cuff links, preparing himself for work. "I am working as well. Serving in the main room. Your serving in reception area and ball room."

"Why those rooms?" I asked I assumed that you just served throughout the evening.

"I think it because your new. Serving the main meal can be very hard. A lot of demands. So I think she put you on tray duty." He carried on after my look at confusion. "You just carry the trays and offer them what is on the tray."

"That seems easy enough." I smiled back at him. "Have you any idea whose invited?"

"We're working!" Alyssa shouted from across the room running towards Suzy. "Main meal and Ball room."

"Really?" Suzy stood up with her hand across her mouth almost sure someone was playing a joke on her. "The main meal? I am so honored."

I looked across the room some girls were genuine upset that they didn't get the main meal. However nearly all of them were working tomorrow night.

"What is so good about getting to work the main meal of this event?" I asked Brandon as Alyssa and Suzy were too busy talking and crying into each other arms.

"Strange things tend to happen at the main meal." Brandon told me critically. "But it is also a place to showcase your serving skills. To be the utmost person in servitude."

"I can't help but feel you have some distain towards your job." I told him after I felt that there was some hidden meaning behind his words.

"Not for this job. Like I told you I come from a family of butlers. I just do not like the way they treat the help." Brandon stood up and quickly walked away before I could respond.

"Kat what are you waiting for." Suzy hit my arm with the local newspaper. "We got cleaning to do."

"Do you think I could leave early today if I don't take my break?" I asked as we finished one of the many spare bedrooms. However this one would be housing a guest tomorrow night.

"How early?" Suzy stopped her dusting of an old painting to look at me.

"As much as you can spare. I got an casting interview in west Hollywood." I gushed unable to contain my joy.

"Congratulations." Suzy offered. "But west Hollywood. Are you sure it there?"

"What's wrong with west Hollywood?" I frowned. I checked the address on my sat nav. There was indeed a studio by the name Lexi gave me there.

"It's just not the A star films are there. The Wentworth family are in production of films and there locations are not there." Suzy put away her duster to check her maids watch that was attached to her uniform. "It's two pm. You can leave now. I can cover. If the dragon lady ask you anything tomorrow just say you tripped over the wet floor. That will shut her up she be afraid you sue."

"Thank you so much!" I switched off the vacuum cleaner to give her a hug.

"Don't thank me yet. You have to head out through the east entrance so she won't see you."

"The east entrance." I said quietly. "But isn't that where..."

"Yes." She nodded her head going up and down. "Don't worry I doubt you see the beast till he comes out of hiding."

"Why did he lock him self away from society over some maid?" I asked as I tied back up the cleaner.

"She wasn't some maid." Suzy said sharply. "Now hurry up and go before I change my mind."

I quickly packed away my cleaning items then left the room. We were cleaning the third floor today as visitor were expected early in the morning. I made my way at a quick pace to the east wing. To my surprise the double doors that separated the wings from each other was open.

I took this as my opportunity to squeeze through the small gap then lock the door behind me. I felt a chill come over me. This place seems so dark. White sheets covers all the furnitures. I could see little dust particles sparkling in the air. I noticed it was darker than normal as the heavy drapes covered the windows.

I walked further down the hall squinting my eyes and holding my nose trying not to sneeze at the high amount of dust. How could a person live like this.

"I will make sure that he has supper my lady."

I saw the old butler exit a room from the end of the corridor. His back was too me so I opened the door nearest to me to slip through.

I closed the door ever so slowly so it wouldn't make a click noise to alert him to my presence in the forbidden east wing.

I placed my hand on the door with my ear pressed against the hard wood edge trying to listen to when he passed the room and I would be free again to leave.

It was then when I felt this presence behind me. A breath close breathing on my neck. I stilled in fear. Too afraid to turn around in case I meet the beast that all warned me about.

I inched myself closer to the door. My stomach clenched tight as I was holding in my breath. It was then that it moved closer. The body pressed all the way up my back. To strong arms came either side of my head trapping me between his body and the door.

Now I know it was not my imagination. There was someone behind me. His breath felt hot against my skin. He must of moved closer as he nudged my shoulder with his nose then proceeded to lick my neck. Lather it like milk then suck hard on the skin.

My fear was gone as I heard myself moaning at the sensation. He pushed me further against the door so my breast were squashed against the wood. He moved one hand down my sides caressing me though my tight uniform.

I could feel his d'ick get bigger in his pants poking me in the ass. It felt big and thick. My p'ussy clench harder at having that thing inside me. It been so long since any man made me come. Masterbating was not the same.

His hand reached the hem of my skirt I heard it rustle as he bunched it up into a fist to lift it. The air help cool my heated skin as he revealed my ass and plump pussy. A small thong covered my private parts. He curled a finger around the triangle pulling it tight so it rubbed against my tingling vagina. I started to cream down my legs. He squeezed my ass together molding them in hands as he continued to lick and bite my neck.

He spun me round I had my eyes closed wanting to keep what we was doing some sort of fantasy than open and reveal that I was going to third base with a damn stranger.

I could feel his eyes roaming all over my body. I was so tempted to open my own to look upon who was seducing me. For a moment I felt his eyes looking upon my face watching me almost willing me to open my eyes.

I moaned as his fingers covered my private area. His fingers running across my pussy lips. He moved my thong from vagina to insert his finger to play with my c'lit.

He lifted right leg up till my heel was resting on his shoulder. Thank The Lord I was flexible. I gasped as his two thick finger pushed into me then he lips were upon mine. Kissing me as he pumped his fingers in and out of me.

"Oh yeah." I moaned when I sucked in a much needed breathe. He pushed his fingers in again made a type of scissor motion with his fingers opening me up. Preparing me for his d'ick.

He tongue came into my mouth sucking on mine. Tangling with my own. We broke free again. I opened my eyes to see his dark green eyes staring back at me. Those pair of eyes i remembered. It was him from the other day. The butler that didn't have his shirt on. The one that gave me the hickey.

I flung my head back against the door as he finger fucked me looking deep in my eyes.

"Come for me kitty kat." He murmured. "God I so badly want to taste you."

He bend down onto his knees. Lifted up my other leg so I was half balancing on the door and he holding me up with his hands on either cheek. My pussy felt wide open to his gaze.

"Aww" I moaned when his tongue came out to lick and swirl around my c'lit. He started to flick my little bud causing me to moan uncontrollably.

"Oh yeah." I moaned loudly I could feel my self coming as his pace sped up. He was moaning just as loud as me. In an instant I came apart. Shivered in his arms as all the energy left me. I felt him carry me to the sofa. My head hanging over his arm as he readjusted me.

He laid me down carefully on the sofa. It was only then that I noticed he was naked from the waist up.

"You still don't wear a t-shirt." I said weakly as my strength was starting to come back. I looked further down to see his hard on bursting through his grey sweat pants.

"I was working out." he replied licking his lips.

I took the time to look around the room. It was a makeshift gym.

"I didn't know there was a staff gym." I said distantly aware that I was making small talk. Feeling awkward now that he sat down next to me his hand immediately going to my thigh near my groin. I was such a slut.

"This is not a staff gym it belongs too the.." his hand trailed up to my heated centre.

I stilled his progress with a touch. "Oh my goodness what are you doing here? We could of gotten caught." I sat straighter in the sofa. "We both just started here last thing I need to do is get fired."

"Kat. I don't work here." He said quietly.

I jumped up from my seat the moments he said those words. "Stop it. Just stop right there. I don't need to hear any more. I need to go. Legs just forget this happened. I have a boyfriend."

I started to make my way to the door on shaky legs.

"Oh him. He must not of been any good to you as you were coming in my mouth." He said crudely his dark green eyes looking at me angrily. "I want you my pussy Kat. And I will always get what I want."

I pulled the door wide open to flee from the mansion.

Thank you all for bearing with me. I had my uncle die. My grandmother had a stroke at the news. My cusson was in a car crash and coma. My landlord put the place up for sale now I'm moving. My mom left the country and now I'm looking after two kids. As she is looking after nan.

All this in a space of a month. Thanks for staying and helping me through it. I love you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1K 34
Amara Eneje a beautiful 19 year old african girl works as a maid for a very handsome american billionaire Hunter King. She has always find her boss...
2.1M 50.7K 30
(Previously, Mr. Billionaire Why Me?) Sophia Drake was a poor Italian/Irish woman, living in the City of New York, often wishing for the world. While...
305K 14.2K 28
Employed as a housekeeper at one of the world's luxurious five star hotel, Maria was able to thrive for herself and her five year old daughter. Dre...
2.4K 62 12
A CHRIS EVANS FANFICTION Life is hard; you make a plan, and life says 'no'; that's not what will happen. Life is not very merciful or considerate; th...