Address Me As Doctor

By intellectual212

The Fourth Book In the More Than Friends Series, Deanna grapples with the recent loss of her father, moving... More

Intro
Welcome to Nashville
Two Wives
Run Ins With The Law
Grown Up
Notification Updates
Old Bones
First Love
Starter vs. Backup
Warnings
Moments vs. Forever
New Friends
Author's Note- Why Do You Guys Think
Torture
Typical
Still Love You
The Better Man
Moving On
Absence Of Light
Author's Note- Who You With
Girlfriend Problems
Heart Following The Mind
What Is Your Foundation
Supposed To Be
Bounce Back
Surprise Guest
Game Day
Away Games
Somebody Else's Stuff
Woman to Woman
Know What I Want
One Of The Greats
Clayanna
Author Note: Can I Ask Yall A Question
Old Times
Author's Note: Petty Men
New Tradition
Guys I Adore You
Scandalous Heauxs
Broken Friendship
Female Savage
What Happens, Happens
Man to Man
Pray For Shep In Real Life
Making History
Right Opportunity
Did Odell Get Hurt
Bigger Than Football
Some Of The Readers Disgust Me
The Wait
Ethel High School
JuJu
Decisions
Complicated
This Time
Rookies
First Giants Game Of The Season
A Winner
Can We Talk About The Giants
Confessions
Debt
Omg Shep Proposed
Everything Was Fine
Disconnected
Brandon's Back
I know you want an update
August Alsina Fans
Ears Are Open
Sister to Sister
It's Nothing
Surprise Trip
Failure
Dismissed
Trust You
Testing
Brotherhood
Mother
Trial Period
Extra Motivation
Gift Again
Something Great
Adult Communication
Twix and A Bear
Damn Moments
Chill On Me
Apologies
Young Black Love
Future Brighter Than Past
Wonderful Surprise
Through The Fire
Unnecessary
Kardashian Hoodoo
All Change
Dead Horse
Can't Get You Out My Heart
Greenthumb
Roadmap
Can't Wait
Bare Love
Gut Feeling
Oceanfront Houses Repost
Unanswered Questions
How Do You Know Trey
Shout Out Your Stories
Mama Still Got It
Ashy Scorpio Niggas
The Look
Pride and Joy
To The Sun
Fall and Fight
Cali Clay
New Odell Book Sample- Please Read
New Odell Story
Father's Day BBQ

Second Time Around

22.4K 1.6K 459
By intellectual212

Deanna POV-

I put my books to the side and was about to get ready for bed, when Shep came out the bathroom with my footspa. You know those things you soak your feet in?

He had a towel on his shoulder and a fanny pack around his waist.

"What are you doing?" I looked at him.

"Sit down." He placed a towel on my bedroom carpet, then put the footspa on top, in front of the recliner chair I had in my room.

"Shep I'm tired. I been up all day. School, then training camp with y'all." I yawned.

Getting my night clothes out the drawer.

"Fine if you don't love me and don't appreciate the fact I'm trying to be a good bae then I'll just..." He gave a sad face and acted like he was going to pick it up.

"You are so annoying." I put the clothes down on the bed and sat in the chair.

He got on the bed and got on his phone ignoring me.

"Shep. Come on."

"Nah other things like sleep more important than my time with you. So sleep." He diddled on his phone.

I gave the biggest eye.

"Would you come on?"

I waited for him. He didn't move.

"Shep." I looked at him, he didnt move.

"Fine..I'm going to--"

He shot up before I could get up and plugged the spa in.

"Excuse me for wanting to show my bae some attention." He rolled his eyes getting on his knees.

"You are such a baby." I took off my socks.

He held his stomach like he was gonna throw up.

"My feet do not stink fool." I playfully kicked him.

He laughed. "Put your feet in the water."

I did. It felt so warm and relaxing.

He began to wash my feet with some liquid foot soap, I'm guessing he bought.

"That feels good baby." I said as I watched.

"Oh yeah?" He raised his brow.

"Don't even try it." I knew he was thinking sexual.

"See I was even thinking like that. That's your freaky ass. Moaning and groaning while I'm washing your feet."

"I am not you fool." I laughed.

He continued to wash my feet a little bit more. It really did feel good. So good I fell asleep.

And when I woke up, I woke up to a hot ass mess.

"Sterling!" I yelled.

"You was sleep so I couldn't get it straight." He had fingernail polish all over his shirt and hands.

"But considering this my first time painting nails, I did pretty good huh?" He stood up proud of his work.

"Pretty good?" I asked.

"Yeah. Look at that technique. Don't nobody nails look like that. I should open a shop."

"Go get the polish remover. And remove this." I looked at his mess.

"Not till I..." He took a pic. "Post it on the gram."

I stale faced him as my phone vibrated meaning it was the notification he posted this on the gram.

"Why did you do that?" He was so annoying.

He laughed.

I got up and playfully hit him with a pillow. He got a pillow and hit me back. We went back and forth until I knocked him off the bed.

"Sorry baby." I laughed.

He looked at me salty, then got on the bed and as I tried to get away tackled me.

"Get off." I laughed.

We wrestled a bit when things turned uh...shall I say heated.

We were kissing deeply. His shirt came off. Mine followed. Then my bra. Then his mouth connected with my breast which felt amazing. 😩

But our vow to wait was much more important than the lust we were feeling in the moment.

"Shep." I sighed.

He traced his kisses from my chest to my navel.

"Shep." I touched his head.

He knew what that meant. He sighed then laid on his back. Us both staring at the ceiling.

There was silence. Not awkward silence but just silence.

"What are three things you love about us?" Shep suddenly asked.

I was taking back by his question mainly because I wasn't expecting it.

"Uh, I love that we are both focused on our goals and successful." I said.

"You ain't got that degree yet. You ain't successful till you get that. You got a ways to go to be on my level."

"Shut up ugly. Anyway 2, I love that we have fun together. Like we can just be home and its still fun. And 3, uh..." I thought about 3.

"I love how we are both committed to being better this time around for each other." I said. "What about you?"

"I agree with everything you said. I think you said it all. What about three things you love about me?"

"Uh let's see...you battled through alcoholism to be sober. I admire your strength in that area. Umm, I love how you just brighten my day with jokes and stuff. And you make an effort to organize these dates. And I love how you willingly sacrificed your off season to help me and Graham with our research to help O. It meant a lot that you would stand by me like that. What about you?"

"I love how driven you are. To see what you went threw with your dad having you get rid of the baby, then him killing himself, and turning it all into success for you is really inspiring to watch.

I love that even when I wasn't the best to you, you still showed up when I needed you.

And I love being able to watch you grow into the woman you're becoming. It confirms that you're somebody I want to spend my forever with. And I just don't want to mess up it again you know?" He sighed.

I looked at him.

"What we went through was hard on both of us. We both had dark times. We both struggled to regain our sanity and balance. It wasn't just you. It affected both of us. I messed up. You did too. But that's why I wanted us to wait so bad. I wanted our foundation to be strong and rooted in us trying to help each other become better people, and not be clouded by sex ya know?" I said.

"That's why I asked those questions. To see would our answers be of substance. Or would be like, I love you cause of your big titties. Which I do but..."

I smacked my teeth.

He laughed.

"Now I'm not gon lie, if I was 18 my answer would be, I love his perfect body." I laughed. "But I'm grown I've seen better."

He eyed me salty.

"I'm joking baby." I kissed him laughing.

He wiped off my kiss.

I loved us this second time around.

Sorry y'all its been a while. Been super busy trying to nurse Odell's ankle back to health so we can win a got damn game. 😩🙄😂😂

Seriously y'all they have sucked major ass. I'mma need everybody to step up. 2 losses in a row is unacceptable.

Anyway, how are you guys doing? Are my readers affected by the Hurricanes okay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 38 14
Growing up is hard. Especially as a teenage girl. Indiana James is growing up along side her hockey team and her favorite boy Guy Germaine. However...
229K 5.7K 19
Savannah Price has moved on after he...walks out on her. She gets her life together even after the horrible event that brings her the joy of a little...
24.4K 1.2K 24
(Book 5 in Morris series) Aspiring to be like his grandfather Nathan, Cohen has the dream to be an baseball player. Mr. baseball as his best friend A...
2.5M 87.9K 26
After a devastating accident, Dean Adams finds himself drawn to his classmate, and nurse-in-training, Katie Reynolds. What he doesn't expect to disco...