The Twin Alphas

By Baby_Treasure3

The end of the Black Eyed Beings (BEB)will start with the shared birth of the first alpha twins in existence... More

Author's note
The Birth of the Prophecy (Part 1)
The Birth of the Prophecy (Part 2)
Follow me
Authors note
First Shift (Celestial Beings)
Important this is a cast update
Powers???
The Awakening
Awareness
Practice Makes Perfect
Unknown
Author's note
ATTACK!!
Author's Note
The Recruit
The Arrival
Pack Meeting
Authors Note (IMPORTANT PLEASE READ)
Training begins
Update on characters
The Truth
The Reveal
True mates
Second shift
Great End To A Great Prank
Sad Goodbye
Disappearance
Knowledge Wins the Battle
Question
Thankies!!!
Suprise
Suprise Part 2
Death and a Funeral
Apology
Training
The Heat Before Dinner
Bonding over Dinner
Start of a Long Night
Dominic Says
The Morning After
Pack BBQ
Core Shocking
Plans for the future
Author's note
Final war
The Prophecy Fullfilled
Companions Compassion
The End of War The Beginning of a New Light
Authors note
Update!!

New Mating

420 8 0
By Baby_Treasure3

Joshua: I sit there looking into the beautiful eyes of my mate. I cannot believe I finally found her. I mean I wasn't looking but but I could not have been more happy. "Hello my little mate. It is nice to finally meet you but I do have to warn you that if you don't plan on standing soon I can't be held accountable for the things my wolf wants to do to you." She jumps up with a cute blush on her cheeks and I chuckled at how cute she was. " So little one what is your name?"

Mariah: After getting lost in his eyes and getting caught I jumped off of him. " Uummmm I'm Mariah what about you." I say this and looked down. What if he rejected me because of what happened with the twins. But he did just make a naughty reference to what his wolf wanted to do. That is unless his wolf wants to harm me.

Joshua: I see that her excitement has dropped now she looks sad. I put my finger under her chin making her look up at me. "Why the sudden change of mood. I think we need to go get to know each other better and join everyone else later. I can't possibly have a mate and not know a thing about her now can I?" She smiled brightly at me and shook her head no. I grabbed her hand she lead me to her room. So that we can talk.

Dominic: "Well I guess since the new mates are getting more acquainted then can I have some alone time with my mates." They both blushed I'm assuming it's from the last bit of alone time that we shared. I grabbed both of their hands and led them to my room. I have a great feeling about today.

Mariah: "I am happy that I found you but I have to start by apologizing I wasn't planning on not being the twins' other mate but I promise if you accept me I will forever prove my love to you." I quickly wiped a couple of tears that dropped. I can't imagine what he must think. His own mate claiming someone else and he was here when I made a fool of myself taking about how I knew they were mine.

Joshua: I wiped the tears from her eyes and gave her a kiss on her cheek causing her eyes to grow big and look at me. I chuckled a little before I spoke. "It's perfectly fine my love. I know what you felt do you forget that I am one of their protectors as well. I had feelings for them but I had someone there to explain to me what was going on where as you didn't. I do not blame you for anything. I love you too much already. So tell me a little about yourself. What do you like to do what are your interests? Hobbies? I want to know it all."

Mariah: "Thank you for accepting me. It's not really much to me. I'm kind of boring. I love to read I love volleyball. I also love food. Umm I'm 20 years old. What else you you want to know? Tell me about yourself ."

Joshua: "Well I am great at everything sports. I could definitely school you in volleyball lol. I share your love for food except my love is for creating new meals. My passion is music and now you. Can I be honest with you?" I wait for her to nod yes after her nod I continue." I am having a hard time being this close to you and controlling my wolf from marking you. I guess since you claimed another mate he feels threatened that you will leave us and he needs the security of the fully created mate bond. I'm ok though so if you are not ready I can wait. I just have to stop looking up at me with those beautiful eyes." After I said that she bit down on her bottoms lip and I could smell her arousal. "I suggest you either remove your lip from your teeth or run if you aren't ready" I growl out in a low tone but I knew she heard me due to her now panting and the increasing smell of her.

Mariah: I can't believe that he is so sexy. I thought it was only me fighting my wolf and I don't want to fight it right now. "Claim me then I never said I wasn't ready."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Another heated scene ahead again if you are not comfortable you can skip. Just look for the page splitter like the one above and read under it.)

As soon as the words left my mouth I am caught off guard. I'm picked up gently and placed in his lap.

Joshua: "Sweet sweet Mariah you do not know the beast that you are letting out." I push a strand of hair that had fallen in front of her face behind her ear. I place my nose in the crook of her neck and inhale the scent that is my mate. She smells of mint and raspberry. I exhale making sure that the heat reaches her skin. She slightly shivers in my lap electing a growl from me. I started to kiss up the side of her neck slowly giving her the time to stop me before I ravish her. She sighs and tilts her head the opposite way giving me more access.

Mariah: The way his lips feel on my neck are so amazing. I keep my lip firmly tucked between my teeth to avoid the embarrassment from the moans I feel bubbling up from the butterflies in my stomach. He slightly bit down on the soft flesh of my neck causing the moan to escape my lips. He looks up at me and his eyes darken with lust. He looks at my slightly red lips and rubs his finger across the red marks from my teeth sinking into my lips. He leans in slowly. Too slowly for me. So I grab the back of his head and pull him into my lips and oh my goddess. His lips are so soft and warm. I gasp at the sparks that litter my lips just at the simple touch. He pulls me impossibly closer causing our hips to meet. I know he feels the heat coming from my sex just as I feel the slight jumps of him through his pants. He leans away instantly upsetting me even though I know we need to breath. He stands taking me up with him. I wrap my legs around his waste and my arms around his neck. He places him hands on my waist and pecks my lips while slowly setting me on the bed. I release him and look at him in confusion when he walks to wards the door. He closes the door and locks it. When he turns around he has a predatory look in his eyes that sends pleasure to my core. Nobody has ever looked at me with such want no need.

Joshua: I don't want anyone to interrupt what my little mate and I have going on. After I lock the door and look at Mariah I see her cardinal need for me showing through her eyes. I know mine reflect the same and I feel my hard on straining beneath my jeans and boxers. She is so gorgeous. I have to thank the Moon Goddess. I step towards her and she starts to breath heavy with anticipation. "Take off your shirt my love" it comes out a lot huskier than I thought. But she obliges by slowly removing the shirt causes me to growl. She wants to be a tease ok two can play that game. I use my speed to catch her partially out of her shirt.

Mariah: When Joshua says for me to get out of my shirt I decide that a little teasing is good for foreplay right. I start to grab the ends of the front of my shirt. I slowly start to peel the fabric from my body. I hear a growl when the shirt is high enough to reveal the belly button ring I got when I turned 18. I start to feel the cool air and I look up towards Joshua before I expose my bra covered breasts. He is closer to me now and staring at me with anticipation. I slowly expose my breasts and as I am about to pull the shirt fully off so that I can see how I have effected my mate and what he thinks of my body. I am pushed back on the bed. The shirt is still covering my elbows and my eyes. I try to shimmy the rest of the shirt off and my hands were caught by colossal hands. I'm told not to move. I can't see anything so I'm totally reliant on my other senses. I feel his breath on my lower stomach and I suck in a sharp breath. I feel his tongue dance around the belly bottom ring. Then I feel nothing. I whimper at the loss of his touch. I feel a tug on my shorts and then they are gone. Leaving me in only my Victoria secrets underwear. I hear a growl of approval and I am for once happy this shirt is covering face and hiding my blush. I suddenly feel hands touching, kneading, and caressing every inch of exposed skin. I feel slight nibbles here and there. At this point I'm panting like a bitch in heat. Moans are leaving my mouth on their own accord. I feel my lacy panties being removed. I almost climax off of the feel of lace rubbing against my most sensitive area and his fingers following behind them. Then I here a rip that startles me. This sound is followed my a warm wet mouth covering over my left nipple then the same thing on the right nipple. The loss of the warmth allows the wind to cool the wetness left and causing my buds to perk in chilling excitement. The shirt is then removed from my face. My eyes adjusted and the first thing I saw was my mate staring down lustfully at my body stroking a semi hard monster cock. I get a little nervous because I know the Moon Goddess always provides what we need but I know it's going to hurt he is huge and he isn't even fully hard yet he has to at least be 6-7 inches soft. I make my way up from his hands and their rhythmic strokes up to his chiseled chest and stomach. I feel the juices dripping from my core at the thought of running my tongue across the delicious looking abs placed on this Adonis of a man. My eyes continued their journey up my mate's magnificent body, up to his jaw line and across his chin where he has some slight stubble. I finally make it to those beautifully plump lips to his nose. Lastly I find the coco brown eyes staring at me watching me check him out a slight smirk lazily thrown on his lips. His eyes trail my fully exposed body. He licks his lips and his eyes burn into my skin. I feel the heat wherever his gaze lands.

Joshua: Gosh she is breathtaking my wolf is fighting for control with her so vulnerable in front of me. If I want to keep control and make this special I need to act now. "I am going to please every piece of you and your wolf and mine will feel the love as well. I need you to channel your wolf. Just let her know you want her to feel this as well. Do you see how one of my eyes is black and the other I brown. My wolf is sharing my physical body he didn't want to miss our first time and making it special for the both of us." She blushes but when she looks up her eyes have changed as well one grey from her wolf and the other is her normal brown. I lean in and kiss her passionately and the I get on my knees. This beautiful pussy has been begging to be eaten since I closed the door. " I am going to taste what is mine now. You can scream and run as much as you want but if you do not say stop then I won't. Saying stop will be the only way to stop my beast from taking what is his do you understand?" I say sternly to get my point across.

Mariah: I nod my head quickly not being able to wait. He places a small kiss on my open lower lips. I sigh in contention thinking he is about to slowly drag his tongue across my opening until he reached my pearl and I was totally wrong. He instantly takes my pearl in his mouth and starts to suck as if it was the fruit of life. He dives his tongue inside of me. Effectively leaving me with no breaths to breath. My hips lift off of the bed and my hands find their way to his head holding him in place while I basically rub myself against his face. He removes my hands and pushes my waist down and effectively devours me. I feel my climax coming causing my legs to shake and my hips to buck. I look down to see what he is doing to me. He looks up and winks at me causing my undoing. I moan louder than I though possible he stands licking the remaining juices off of his lips and chin. He leans in and kisses me surprising me at how sweet I taste on his lips. While I am enjoying the kiss I feel his hardened cock poking at my entrance. I am still coming down from my high so the intrusion of his tip is a mix of pain and pleasure. I feel myself pulse around him. He growled a you are so tight into my ear. He went to my neck and started to kiss around where he would mark me. Never actually kissing the spot causing my frustration to build I felt his canines slide over the spot scraping it slightly at the same time I feel him push all of his length in me. I gasped out of shock and pain. He starts to kiss my face where I am just now noticing tears have fallen. He whispers sorrys and I love yous into my ear. The pressure of his full length being inside of me and not moving is causing my walls to tighten around him. He growls in appreciation.

Joshua: I know that I am hurting her but if I would have gone slower then she would feel it worse. I stayed still allowing her to adjust I feel her walls clenching and holding me like I belonged inside of her. This was my welcome home. I growl she has no idea what she does to me. I feel her starting to move under me. I raise my waist a small amount to give her room to move while I hold my weight above her. I let her start it off to get use to me inside of here she starts to move and moan. She is now grinding and pulling my waist closer to her begging me to move to make to tingling go away. I feel the sparks of her lips on my chest, her hands on my back, her legs on my waist, and of course her pussy surrounding my dick. All of the sparks drive me crazy." Is it ok to go a little rough love?" She started to beg again and I loose it all. I start with a slow rock that has her squirming under me. I dip down and kiss those pursed lips when she makes the oh face. She instantly kissed back. I started to pick up my pace and she meets my thrusts with small ones of her own. I loose control to my wolf and I'm pushed to the background of my mind with the promise of control when it is time to mark her. I look through my wolfs eyes and I see her wolf has done the same to her. He flips her and pushes her back down and starts to drill her from behind. Her ass bounces on us and she throws it back at us matching our thrusts. She is then flipped again and I see only her brown eyes I guess her wolf has had enough. He lays her down with one of her legs on our shoulder and he places his hand on her stomach. He is not passing up the chance of loving his mate and his wolf so he continues to pound her tight folds. She is a moaning mess under us and I sit back enjoying the feel of becoming one with our mate. I am given back control and I push her other leg over my shoulder giving me deeper access. I feel her getting closer so I speed up my pace and I lean to kiss her neck while also giving her access to my neck she instantly started to suck and kiss until she found my spot. I let out a growl and she started sucking where she would mark me as I did the same to her. She started unraveling and I felt her tightening around me. As soon as her climax hit she bit down marking me and causing me to come instantly and I bit down marking her as well. She milked me while licking her mark clean. I pulled out while cleaning my mark on her shoulder.
                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at my mate and she had a glazed over sated look on her face and a small happy smile. I got up and started a hot bath to ease her muscles and I put in some soothing epsom salt that had a floral smell to them I believe it is lavender. I went back to get her off of the bed and she was halfway asleep. I scooped her up and she snuggled into my chest causing me to internally awe and kiss the top of her head. "Come on let's get you clean love." I placed her in the tub and she moans in comfort. I go to the bed and stripped the cover and put on new sheets to get rid of the bloody ones. I went back to the tub to see her slightly more awake but just enjoying the water temperature. If I didn't think she was too tired I would have been ready for a round 2 so I'll just wait. I hop in and bathed her and myself . I got a giant towel and dried us both and placed her in the bed. I threw on some basket ball shorts that I had under my jeans and I put her on my T-shirt. I pulled her close to me and we dozed off. I realized I didn't use protection. Damn I hope she either doesn't get pregnant or she is ready for kids. Either way I'm happy. I'll have to keep an eye on her to look for symptoms. With that last thought I dozed off.

Mariah: I woke up tucked between the cover and my mate."Now this I can get use to." I smile not even opening my eyes. I just wanted to lay here and enjoy my mate.

Joshua: "Same here how do you feel?"

Mariah: "I feel amazing I'm glad I'm on birth control though otherwise we would be with pup right now. But I'm ready whenever you are."

Joshua: "Well I wouldn't mind a couple of little versions of us running around maybe in a couple of years after you become my wife."

Mariah:"You know we are already married in the eyes of our packs right?"

Joshua: "Yes but we do travel to the human world often since most of the pack money comes from businesses and hotels that we have in cities around the world. The humans need to know that you are mine too."

Mariah: " Ok Mr. Possessive Beta. Can we go and get food now because I'm famished. Someone's wolf wanted to ensure that any energy I had was taken for extra curricular activities."

Luna: "I'm glad that we decided to talk about what to do with the combination of the packs. That was going to worry me if we didn't have it figured out by our coronation next week."

Serenity:"Same here sis. But I can't say I'm too happy to have spent the last 3 and a half hours on this."

Dominic: "I would like to third that notion. I feel like this is going to go well. So Serenity being the most dominant of you two will be the Alpha over your pack and Luna will be both of our Luna's. Lol her name fits perfectly."

Luna: "What can I say I was born for the role. But I will say I can't wait to be marked and mated by both of my alphas." They both growled causing me to chuckle. "Calm down my Alphas, hey where are Josh and Mariah?"

Serenity: "I bet I know where they are and what they have been doing." I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively.

Dominic:" Well I say let's leave them to it. I know when we mate I don't want any interruptions. So let's go eat I can make some spaghetti and garlic bread and corn. How does that sound girls?"

Luna and Serenity: "YES!!!!!" They both sprint towards the kitchen.

Mariah: I get out of the bed and thanked Joshua because since he bathed us we didn't need another one. I heard a loud yes, so I ran to the girls' room next door and before I could open the door it bursts open and wind blew through my hair. I heard the girls run past the now open door and I called to them so I could show them my mark. They squealed and jumped around screaming about spaghetti. I followed their scent's to the kitchen followed by my mate and Dominic. From what I gathered he is suppose to making some spaghetti and the girls are excited about it.

Nicole: I stand behind the cracked door of a random male wolf's room. He was the closest male to the twins room. I really feel bad for doing this but I don't really have a choice. I step out of the room and quickly look both ways to make sure that everyone is gone. I step into the girls' room that is 3 doors down from the room I just walked out of. I slip into the room unnoticed and I grabbed the brush that was on the vanity. I pulled a hair out of the brush then slipped back out of the room and straightened up my posture and walked away inconspicuously. I make my way to the hideout to deliver the last thing needed to finish up their plan. They better come through with their side of the deal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 183 32
The only child of an alpha, Iris Ironclaw is the heir to her father's western region pack. Being a female heir is rare with only a few in the nation...
1.5M 8.1K 6
They say that Alpha-blood pups born under a full moon are destined for greatness. That males born will have all the strength the goddess can bestow...
31.7K 1.5K 24
"Keith and I watched in awe and joy as the inexplicable happened. Nikki was alive! My mate was back! Then suddenly, those brown eyes I loved so much...
907 58 72
When the Dark Moon Rises for the second time. Gemini will be turned. One dark, One light. Together forever. Alex Hernandez has everything except h...