The Alpha Of Blood Creek ||

Door awkwardlyawkwardd

(CURRENTLY EDITING AND FIXING A LOT) "Do I scare you?" He asks leaning in, and whispering into my ear. The fe... Meer

Summary
Prologue
Chapter 1/ Survive
Chapter 2/ Lucky
Chapter 3/ Willow
Chapter 4/ Weak
Chapter 5/Color It Pink
Chapter 6/Rogue?
Chapter 7/ Different
Chapter 8/ Hot
Chapter 10/ Nate The Bad Waffle Maker
2k!!
Chapter 11/ It's Bleeding
Chapter 12/ You Can And Will
Chapter 13/ Still Alive
Chapter 14/ I'll Always Be Here To Protect You
Chapter 15/ Liam
Chapter 16/ RUN!
Author's Note!!
Chapter 17/ He's Dead

Chapter 9/ Goodnight

15.1K 466 81
Door awkwardlyawkwardd

(935 words) ((read the authors note at the bottom really important, its about Nathaniel and his beautiful self))
----------------------------------------------
You can't be wise and in love at the same time..
-Bob Dylan
----------------------------------------------

"Are you coming?" Nathaniel asks as everyone walks out of the house. The party apparently wasn't over- what a shame... I was so tired, and my head hurt from all the males shouting 'chug! Chug! Chug!'. Not to mention i was what Nathaniel called a bit of a light weight, even though it took a lot to get a werewolf drunk. I think? But then again i was sitting on my stool the whole time sipping on drink after drink. I don't know.. Who cares??

"Where?" I mumble stubbornly looking around- people were coming out from the back yard, and traveling into the dark woods.

"We're going to do a pack howl." He said wiggling his eyebrows. Oh how i wanted to shave them off in his sleep.. Is that to mean? He deserves it so eh. I guess Aiden's pack had the tradition to do a pack howl after the pack met the Alpha's mate. I was new to the term because of course my Alpha had never found his mate.. or so i thought..

"Nah. I'll stay here." I said. He nodded, and was about to turn around. Only to have Mr. Alpha Man standing right in front of him.

"You're coming." Aiden said grabbing my arm, and dragging me out of the safety of this house.

"Aiden.." i whined, but his grip tightened. I swear. I'm gonna kill everyone in their sleep, and scoop their eyes out with an ice cream scooper. Maybe a little too violent.. maybe!

"You're coming! Quit whining like a child." He said not looking back at me as he dragged me farther into the woods. Kind of glad he didn't because he would see the childish pout on my face.

"Hold on." I pulled back making him stop, and glare back at me. I quickly slipped off my heels, and enjoyed the way the cold ground felt on my feet. I smiled at him- finally losing my attitude and said, "okay." He then continued walking, dragging me the whole way there. Rude. And to think i smiled at him!

As we reached the hill i could already see the group of wolves. Oh my god.. i looked around, and saw all the ripped clothing. When these people shift back they will all be naked! And i was definitely not ready to see all these people in their birthday suits! I just met them! I got out of Aiden's grip, and excused myself to shift. I slid off the dress Aiden's mom gave me, and quickly shifted into my dark wolf- who has constantly been begging to come out. I trudged out from behind the tree- my paws making a thud noise as they hit the ground, i decided to be a brat, by purposefully rubbing my body against Aiden like a cat. I chuckled as his wolf shuddered, and ran into the crowd as he chased me.

When Aiden, and i reached the edge of the hill people started howling- kind of like they were cheering us on. It was kind of weird but at the same time calming. My eyes widened as Aiden let out a loud howl. I bumped into him messing him up- he sounded like a teen who's voice cracked. I let out a wolfy laugh, and let out a loud howl with the rest of the group. While Aiden just sat there watching me with a hint pride in his eyes. When he noticed me watching he shook his head- knocking the pride out of his eyes and let out a louder howl that only an Alpha could manage.

---

I rub my sleepy eyes as i plop down onto the couch. I had somehow managed to get up before 9 am. It was 8! Lucky me. Can you sense my sarcasm? I hate mornings, like who is up at this ungodly hour? Well apparently Nathaniel... what a freak! My eyes follow him as he walks around the couch to stand in front of me.

"It looks like a tornado went through your hair." Nathaniel points out like a kid who hasn't learned that words hurt peoples feelings. I send him a mean glare, and teasingly place my hand upon the stapler. He flinches, and dodges it as i throw it- purposefully missing but eh he doesn't know that. It flies and makes a dent on the wall right by his head. Oops...

"Next time i won't miss." I glare wrapping my arms around my stomach. I don't feel well now..

"That time of the month?" He asks in a teasing voice.

I suddenly hop up catching him by surprise, and chase him up the stairs! "No! But if you want i'll kick you so hard it'll look like it's your time of the month!!" I shout chasing after him, and pause when he runs to the end of the halls. I stop right at the light, and dark border- was i allowed to pass? I believe there is a whole other living space up here.

I clearly remember Aiden snapping at me, and telling me not to come near his end of the hall. Was this his man cave or something?

Nathaniel sticks his tongue out at me, and i decide to chase him. I yelp almost slipping. I regain my speed, and continue running after him, and he turns left to a whole other living room! Wow!

As soon as i chase Nathaniel into the strange, new living room i see Aiden on the couch glaring at both of us- looking like a tired mother wanting to pull her hair out. (Much love to all the moms out there, ya'll go through a lot ❤️)

We both stop running, and Nathaniel waves at him. He was obviously up to no good. "Hey babe!" Nathaniel smirks, jumping over the couch, and almost landing hard on Aiden's lap. Aiden gives Nathaniel a hard shove almost sending him flying off the couch.

Nathaniel- obviously not getting the hint, scoots closer to Aiden, and winks. "Willow did i tell you Aiden and i are gay for each other?" Nathaniel asks looking back at me- fluttering his dirty blonde lashes. He was obviously trying to get some kind of response out of me. Was he expecting me to be jealous? Honestly i found it hilarious. You do you boo boo!

I shake my head trying to not crack a smile, "Nathaniel i swear." Aiden growls lowly as Nathaniel gets closer. He was literally almost on Aiden's lap!

I walk the rest of the way to them, and sit on the floor in front of them. "Don't make Willow mad. Its that time of... ya know." Nathaniel bursts out laughing, and dodges me as i try to punch him. I punch his knee, and stick my tongue out at both of them. Aiden looks unamused, Nathaniel just looks dumb. Like always.

Aiden's face turns a little red as Nathaniel whispers something in his ear. "Nathaniel! Quit!" I side kick him but he just chuckles- playing it off like he didn't say anything bad.

"I was just telling Aiden what it was like to-" i cut him off because i knew whatever it was it was bad, and nasty- and my poor little virgin ears did not want to hear it. Nathaniel obviously has no filter.

'He's immature like a pup..' my wolf scoffs.

"Aiden can i watch tv up here?" I ask, i was too lazy to go downstairs. Well that, and there was a way bigger tv up here!

"Sure." He says nodding. I crawl over to the tv stand, grab the remote, and turn the Tv on. I turn on my favorite show- which is obviously friends, and just get sucked into tv land. Welcome to TV land.

"How you doin'?" I let out a laugh as joey tries to woo a girl.

"Nathaniel. Get away from me." I growl menacingly, my hand shooting back, and grabbing his ankle. I easily trip him, and he comes falling down, making a loud bang noise.

"Holy heck! How did you hear me?" He asks whining as he holds onto his ankle.

"I could feel your movement, not hear you- well thats a lie i could hear your big feet tip toeing." I say my eyes still have yet to leave the Tv. I get up, and quickly climb onto the couch beside Aiden. Nathaniel just stays on the ground. I blush when Aiden wraps his arm around my waist, and leans into me.

'Cute!' my wolf makes a chirping noise.

"WOAH KIDS KEEP THE TOUCHING FOR THE BEDROOM! NONE OF THAT TOUCH TOUCH STUFF." Nathaniel says glaring at Aiden. "Picture me like her father. Would you touch her if i was here?" Nathaniel says raising a brow at Aiden.

"Yeah." Aiden replies sounding bored but with a big smirk on his attractive dumb face. My eyes widen at his response so i quickly look away from him, and try to decide if i want to move away from him or not. My whole side was tingling from where our bodies were touching.

"Well dang." Nathaniel chuckles. "Way to go, Aiden." Nathaniel smirks, throwing his hand up for a high five but sadly being rejected.

We spent the whole day watching movies after the boys had gotten bored of friends. It was about 10 pm, and Nathaniel had already left. Aiden was laying, curled up to my side with his arm over my waist. I was laying on my back, and he was laying on his side. It was cute, kind of like all those photos you see of cute couples on the internet. My whole side was still tingling.

'Ooohhh...' my wolf purrs and teases me.

"Goodnight." Aiden whispers planting a soft, shy kiss on my cheek.

"Goodnight.." i whisper back closing my eyes, and drifting off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------
Heyy guys *WINK* *WINK*

Should i write Nathaniel his own story? Like coming back to edit it has made me realize how much i love this goofy character! (August 26th, 2019//9:40)

Im bored, and my dogs are being loud. And i don't go to school till about 4:20! I have to stay there until 8:30! CUZ I DO NIGHT SCHOOL! (sadly not anymore, haha future me is sad about it)

Its great, i love it 😍 (my anxiety didn't ;)) )

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!

Thanks for reading 📖 !

Much LOVE and LAUGHTER!

~Kai

Xoxoxoxoxoxo

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

9.7K 256 25
It was cold. So cold. My skin and body was numb, I shivered. My skin was purple, the once puddles on my floor almost like a pool. My cell was complet...
28.7M 880K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
10M 314K 31
Even though the room was dark, I could still the one person who made my heart skip a beat. He stood there, his hands tucked in his pockets, staring a...
355K 15.9K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...