Mirchi One shots- A series

By Meenu_Panda

Just a Series of shots on various situations from different POV's More

Maradalu Meets Amma
Bava Maradalu Craziness
Maradalu Rocks.. Bava Shocks
Office Lo Maradalu
Clue in the picture ;)
Bava Maradalu- A Long Drive
Protective Bava
It's Time to Disco
Bava Maradalu- Home Alone
Bava Missing Maradalu
Oka Chance..!
Missing the Beloved
Perfect Day

Bava Maradalu

5.3K 133 33
By Meenu_Panda

Jai and babayi were on their way back to Renachintala when Babayi suddenly asked him to stop the jeep.

"Nanna! Annaiyya will definitely not like this."

"What babayi? You expect me to.. When he held Nana's collar.."

"I know Jai. But Annaiyya never wanted to fight and he definitely will not like this. Its better you stay low for sometime."

"If they ask for it, then they deserve it babayi"

Saying Jai ignited the jeep and they reached home in sometime. And as expected Deva was waiting for them.

"Where have you been Jai?"

"We went to meet someone he knew of here"

Babayi covered for him.

"The circumstances are not any better here. Its better if you leave for hyderabad immediately."

Saying Deva left with Babayi on his tow.

Jai wanted to shout, say no. He had just got to know his father and how much he loved him. And the family who loved him so much that they celebrated every moment of his life even when he was not there with them. How can he leave them and go?

And Vennela? He turned holding his head when he saw her standing there on the mezzanine behind a pillar.

"Venn.."

But she vanished into her room even before he could utter her name. Irritated he went to his room too. On his way he stopped at the door of her room and so wanted to bang her door and ask her to come out. But what would he say? What would she think?

Life lo.. For first time he felt his confidence shunning him. Stomping he walked to his room. After changing, he tried sleeping but it had deserted him too. He wandered and paced his room tiring himself to sleep.

He woke up irritatingly because of lack of sleep and whatever he could manage was disturbed by the noise. He sat up and cleared his vision to see Vennela standing there holding the end of her oni and playing with it.

Frowning he concentrated on her face which showed nothing. He scowled.

"Bava"

Oh the way she called him. No one ever had done and no one had this effect on him.

"Tvaraga snanam chesi raa Bava. Amma called for Breakfast. Hyderabad vellali kada?"

Saying she turned and was about to walk away. He did not want that.

"Vennela"

He called. She turned and stood there looking at him. She said nothing and he could say nothing. She stood for sometime and seeing nothing coming from him she let her oni go.

"If you want anything.. Well. I will be down. Amma pilistondi Bava"

And she rushed out. Jai wanted to break something.

Vennela straight went to the terrace parapet and stood there not knowing what to do. For a moment she felt that her Bava would say something. But nothing! Last night too when mavaiyya asked him to return back to Hyderabad, he could have said something. But nothing. But could she blame him? No!

The circumstances were really bad here and anything happening to her Bava! She cannot even think of it. He might be the lion tiger and fierce and fiery. But she could not even take the thought of him being in any danger. Its better that he goes back.

Well.. she will miss him. But his safety is important. Wiping her tears she turned around to see Jai standing there leaning on the terrace door frame looking at her intensely.

"What are you doing here?"

She coughed.

"Nothing"

"Umhummm.."

Saying he moved forward. She stood there holding the end of her oni and playing with it. He stood in front of her and took a nice long look at her from her head to toe. She could not help the color spreading on her cheeks.

"Do you have anything except for these langa onis? Nee dagara vere battalu leva?"

"Bava?"

She frowned at him.

"You wear these in Hyderabad?"

Her eyes widened, but then she sighed.

"During college days I used to wear Jeans tops and rarely other western wear"

Jai smirked. Vennela frowned.

"Come down!"

Saying he went down. Confused Vennela followed him.

Jai came down and saw his Athaiyya packing all snacks and stuffs for him. Smiling he went to her.

"Naa tho Vennela ni theesukellana?"

She was taken aback.

"What will she do there ra?"

"Well, she is well educated. She can join my office. Just experience."

"Well educated? Aa thingardi ah?"

Jai turned to see his Mavaiyya. And he chuckled. Then he saw Vennela coming down the stairs holding her oni end and playing with it.

"Well Mavaiyya! What is in education? Pelli ayi.. Putte biddaliki ABC lu 1 2 lu nerpiste chaalu kada? I think Vennela will pass there"

Vennela stood there scowling at him. He chuckled seeing the other confused faces. Then sobered looking at his father who came there.

"Why do you want to take her with you?"

"It would do good for her to learn certain things nana. I heard that you are looking for NRI boy for her."

"Idi Aata kadu Jai, Aada pilla."

"I know. I will take care of her. And Amma will also be there"

Deva's face closed. Jai wanted to bang himself. But this had to be done. He clearly could see his parents' love for each other and he wanted them together.

"Okay! Be careful. Lakshmi?"

Vennela's mother nodded. Jai looked at Vennela who gave her this big smile nodding her head.

Vennela was packing her bags happily not minding her mother's

"thappimchukodaaniki Hyderabad velladam kaakapote nee chadavuki udyogam ente?"

God how she wanted to strangle her mother who always did this to her. She was not interested in studying further. But it does not mean she is a complete wasted case in studies. She did have a degree. Well that was after so much struggle.

But what to do? She was so immersed in this home and she was not interested in sophisticated studies and big big job outside this place that was her world. But who understood her?

At that moment she felt something and turned to see her bava standing there leaning on her room door frame with his hands crossed across his front. She stood like a statue with her one of her langa oni set in her hand.

He moved to her in a slow but steady pace while Vennela stood unmoving. Since her room was close to the garden side of the house and since her room window was open, a very nice pleasant breeze blew. Vennela's oni she was wearing moved aside for the impact and gave him a view of her waist and navel.

This was his problem. He never looked at women in suggestive manner even while they fell on him wearing all revealing outfit while this one woman managed to drive him crazy even while fully covered. He never thought traditional dress had such perks. A peek at her waist and he always went crazy.

Vennela frowned at the line of his sight and looked down to see her oni that had moved aside revealing her mid. She immediately dropped the set in her hand and tried adjusting her oni when she felt him so close to her. Before she could react, she felt his hand holding her hand from trying to cover herself.

"Bava?"

She looked up with her eyes wide.

"This dress is.."

She frowned. Din't he like..

"So distracting!"

"Huh!?"

"Hyderabad lo ivi vesukoku! Then I will be fighting and throwing away guys. And I don't like competition"

Saying he left her hand and moved out but on the way back of his hand brushed her waist letting butterflies flutter inside her. The blood rushed to her face and she blushed to the root of her hair. She stood there smiling still feeling his hand on her mid when her amma came and hit her forehead.

"Battalni kinda vesi ala nilapaddav ente? Why are you standing like this throwing your clothes down?"

Vennela just smiled.

"Nee mental meme barinchaledu. Mari ninnu Hyderabad theesukeltanantunnadu. Papam! We ourselves cannot take your madness and he is taking you with him to Hyderabad. Pity!"

Vennela glared at her mother and started stuffing her clothes inside getting another blast from her mother who packed her clothes neatly.

Then she came down and saw her Naagulu bava and felt pity for him. But.. well.. She had deal with her Bava first. Naagulu was her best buddy here. He will not take it seriously. She just needs to show him that they were not a good match.

She rushed to her Bava's car and was about to sit when she heard her father.

"Ee mental daani theesukeltunnav.. Yem ibbandhi.."

She growled. Her family.. But she saw her Bava smile. She waved for her family from the passenger seat and settled down on her Bava's call.

"Seat belt!"

She wore it and saw him looking at her scowling.

"You know to wear seat belt"

"I live in village bava not in hell hole!"

He chuckled. Only Vennela can think like this. He started the car and they crossed the gate.

"I said you not to wear this"

"You said Hyderabad!"

"I am in Hyderabad too"

"You are my bava"

"That makes it worse!"

Vennela's eyes widened.

"Bava. Oka maata cheppu"

"Oka mata"

She growled. Taking her chances she gave him one smack on his head.

"Hey! I am driving!"

"Me crazy"

"Asking or saying?"

"BAVA!"

"Ok ok! What did you want to ask me?"

"Why are you taking me to Hyderabad with you? And Do not give me the lame reasons you gave to Mavaiyya"

Jai took a deep breath.

"I want mom to meet you."

Vennela scrunched her face.

"Adenti Momu, Bombu ani? Chakkaga Amma anaka?"

He glared at her. Here he was saying something important and this girl. Now he wanted to smack her. But who would bear the consequences. She will eat his brain.

"Vennela!"

"Why you did not say this reason to Mavaiyya?"

"Nana knows"

"Bava! Why do you always talk like some Jalebi maker?"

"Only you can think of food at this time Vennela. I want Amma to meet you and Nana knows this. But your parents might not support this given they are looking for groom for you. And you staying with me.."

"Sambandhama choostaru naku? They are looking for some NRI thella tholu pandhi who comes with laksha roopaya jeetham and America lo Green card. Kaani naaku ee ooru vadili vellalani ledu!"

"Kani naa tho Hyderabad vastunnav?"

"Nuvvu naa Bava"

"Yeah! That makes a lot of difference"

"Urh! Talking to you is waste. Naaku nidra vastundi. Illu vache mundu lepu. Wake me up. I dont want Atthaiyya to see me with sleepy face for first time. Good night. Happy Driving"

She turned facing outside and closed her eyes making Jai's jaws drop down. Here he was.. And she was sleeping? That too folding her hands across her front?

Urh! This girl will drive him crazy. But he was happy that he would let his mother know about Vennela. And he knew that Vennela was the only one who could make his mother return back to his father. This was just fringe benefit while the true benefit was for him. He could spend more time with his maradalu without the hinderance of his big jumbo family. And in city who was going to stop them.

Smiling to himself he drove towards his Hyderabad home, where he would discover his true feelings for his maradalu, his crazy Vennela.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 10K 31
Based on first force marriage track but different according to me
123K 5.7K 24
Just a collection of my one shots on RiAnsh
12.9K 819 8
Abhira one-shots.
11.6K 1K 21
One small Girl did friendship with street Kid but she got separated due to her father but she left Phone number on 100 Rupees to that Boy but he los...