The Alpha Of Blood Creek ||

By awkwardlyawkwardd

(CURRENTLY EDITING AND FIXING A LOT) "Do I scare you?" He asks leaning in, and whispering into my ear. The fe... More

Summary
Prologue
Chapter 1/ Survive
Chapter 2/ Lucky
Chapter 3/ Willow
Chapter 4/ Weak
Chapter 5/Color It Pink
Chapter 6/Rogue?
Chapter 8/ Hot
Chapter 9/ Goodnight
Chapter 10/ Nate The Bad Waffle Maker
2k!!
Chapter 11/ It's Bleeding
Chapter 12/ You Can And Will
Chapter 13/ Still Alive
Chapter 14/ I'll Always Be Here To Protect You
Chapter 15/ Liam
Chapter 16/ RUN!
Author's Note!!
Chapter 17/ He's Dead

Chapter 7/ Different

17.7K 479 54
By awkwardlyawkwardd

————————————————————————
"She was a true fighter, you could see it in her eyes. She was not born strong, she was made strong. She was sculpted to he her own hero when the world let her down, and she kept picking herself back up..."
  -Unknown
————————————————————————

I look at myself in the mirror, and grip the counter for support. My eyes were a darker brown but i wasn't in flashback land. My eyes.. They've been changing back in forth almost like strobe lights.

"What are you?" Aiden asks whispering into my ear as his arms snake around my small waist. My skin tingles as he rests his chin on my shoulder. What am i...?

"I-i don't know.." i whisper turning to look at him. He removed his chin from my shoulder as i turn around. I look into his eyes.. biting my lip nervously as we both begin to lean in.

I look around panicked when he disappears. My body is left cold without his touch. I turn quickly to look back in the mirror. Written on it in red was 'No one likes different...'

My eyes begin to water, and i hug myself- wrapping my cold arms around my small body. My eyes were flashing again.

"Weak.." a voice whispers in my ear. I look up into the mirror but no one is there..

Light. Dark. Light. Dark. Light. No color..

My eyes had nothing in them. I gripped the counter as i felt my life draining. Where am i going?

"No one likes different." I say harshly to myself as i fall onto the ground.

"I'll kill you." My eyes flash as i remember Aiden and i's fight.

"K-kill me.." i whisper back to the voice, gasping for air when Aiden appears again. With the knife he had at the dungeon. Except this time it was bloody.. and he had my brothers head in his hand...

I shot up from my bed, panicking. Am i dead? I yelped as i came tumbling off the bed- wrapped up in my blanket like a burrito. It was just a dream... just a dream.. im okay... im okay... wait am i?

I quickly wipe the tears out from under my eyes and sigh. Looking down at my arms i noticed all the cuts, and bruises from me trying to wake myself up. That was a weird, scary, and confusing dream. Did it mean something? What am i...?

I wipe my tears again as i notice i started crying again. Weak.. I flinch as the door slowly opens. I look up to see Aiden, but he is only wearing sweatpants! WITH NO SHIRT. "Oh my god." I squeak quickly covering my eyes. He just chuckles at me, how rude.

'Hot, hot, hot, MEGA HOT!' My wolf purrs. SHE FREAKING PURRS!! WHAT THE HECK!!!!

"Are you okay?" He asks stepping into the room, and closing the door. I quickly scurry to my dresser and pull out a shirt for him. Probably too small.. i quickly slide the shirt on him before he can argue. "Oh my god. I just dressed you.." i blush looking away, realizing what i had just done. The shirt didn't even cover his stomach, and i could hear the fabric stretching.

"This shirt.... is a little small." He looks down at it, and pulling the fabric away from his stomach as he speaks.

"Yeah." I say looking at it as my eyes involuntarily trail his body. I snap my eyes away when he looks at me. He struggles to pull the shirt off of his body, and then places it on the dresser. Which causes me to cover my eyes.

"Have you ever seen a guy shirtless before?" He teases- inching closer to me.

"No! I mean y-yeah! Tons of h-hot, a-almost n-naked guys!" I yelp as his skin touches mine. Just that little contact sent little sparks of electricity up my spine and sent my heart soaring.

"You don't have to lie.." he smirks as he wraps his arms around my waist. Naked skin touching me.. oh my.. oh my..

'PHYSICAL CONTACT!' My wolf purrs.

'Shut it! You're not helping!' I scream.

"Am i dying?" I ask stupidly looking up at him. Am i dumb? What's wrong with me? My heartbeat was beating against my chest trying to escape. Im so dumb, when you die your heartbeat stops. I mentally face palm myself with a brick.

"Don't answer that." I blurt out and look away blushing.

'Wow what a school girl... and you judge me... cruel Willow.. cruel..' my wolf teases obviously enjoying watching me fail.

Would he disappear, can i disappear? Is that an option? I whimper as he leans in- his face growing closer. He just smirks. I lean in a little, and our lips brush against each other... He leans in the rest of the way, and captures our lips in a kiss. My mind races with thoughts as i try to stay in sync with his lips. My hands involuntarily go around his neck, and my fingers play with the scruffs of hair on his neck. My mouth parts- gasping, when his tongue trails my bottom lip. Which allows him to stick his tongue into my mouth! My first kiss is gonna turn into a make out session. Oh god. I'm too young to for this!! If my mom saw me now i know she'd chase me out into the hall with her trusty slipper in hand.

Our tongues fight for dominance but he obviously wins. He pulls back, trailing kisses down my neck to my shoulder. I shiver as he plants a kiss on where my mark will be.. "That's where i'll mark you.." he whispers into the nape of my tender neck. I bite my lip trying to keep back the unnecessary noises. Moon goddess please help me..

He pulls back completely, and chuckles at my beyond flustered state. I blush even more, and glare at him. "Leave me alone with your dumb teasing looks." I say sticking my tongue out. Nice one Willow...

"Well.. i have to go do some business, don't leave the house." He says stepping back, sending me a playful grin yet warning me with his eyes.

"Okay.." i whisper as he leaves. My fingers trail over my swollen lips, and i cant help but smile like an idiot. My first kiss..

I open the door a few minutes later, and let out an ear piercing scream as Nathaniel falls into my room. "Were you spying on me?!" I ask kicking his leg, and knee. Freaking Nathaniel!

"Oh my god, you must like it rough! I mean look at your arms!" Nathaniel winks, and lets out a howl as i blush. I kick him again harder which earns me a groan. "Ouch! Stop it!" He whines as i kick him again. Take that you butt!

"Its not like that!" I shout at him. He just gives me a look that says whatever i don't believe you. "I hate you." I say jumping over him and rushing downstairs. I walk into the kitchen ignoring all Nathaniel's nasty jokes. What a perv!

I make myself some cereal, and turn to put the milk back up. When my eyes catch something... The gallon of milk falls from my hands, and busts- spilling all over the kitchen floor- as i see that blonde wolf (the rogue) watching me. I blink quickly to see if im dreaming, and as i open them again to see nothing. What?!

"Whats wrong?" Nathaniel worriedly asks as he runs into the kitchen- dodging the milk that was everywhere, and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"N-nothing.. i just um- got scared." I say lying. I just lied for a rogue.. That wolf was watching me.. that blonde wolf from the playground.. where did he go?

"Go sit down. I'll clean it, you're shaking like crazy." He says looking at me worriedly as he pushes me into the living room. I stumble onto the couch, looking down at my shaking hands. I knew Nathaniel would mind link Aiden.. My mind was like a whirling tornado, i tried focusing on something else but all i could think about was that wolf...

----------------------------------------------
I.
  Was.
           The.
                   Knight.
                               In.
                                   Shining.
                                                Armor.
                                               In.
                                     Your.
                          Movie.
----------------------------------------------

*Voice crack*  HaAaIiiIII

Im a weird soul. Person. Thing. Yeah.

Hey! Guys how are ya'll?

Im just doing GREATTT 8D

I hate that little emoji face^ thing it scares me.. like rlly bad for some odd reason. Like wut.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!! Thanks!

Much LOVE and LAUGHTER!!

~Kai

Xxoxooxxxooxoxox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 728 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
1.7M 61K 22
"Mate." His words had me frozen. His eyes seared into mine and I felt weak. Even my wolf said it, but I couldn't really believe him either. This wasn...
10.1M 314K 31
Even though the room was dark, I could still the one person who made my heart skip a beat. He stood there, his hands tucked in his pockets, staring a...
3.2M 23K 5
Excerpt only: I quickly run in their direction as my claws elongate into fierce points. I watch as a man in all black strikes down and kills one of...