I Never Stopped Loving You (C...

By DimpledMelanin

Formally known as What They Don't Know Separated before highschool, Seventeen yeah old Tichyna and Carter nev... More

Characters:
Chapter 1: Tichyna "Chy" Payne
Chapter 2: Carter "Ace" Moretti
Chapter 3: Chy
Chapter 4: Ace
Chapter 5: Chy
Chapter 6: Ace
Chapter 7: Chy
Chapter 8: Flashback (Part 1)
Chapter 9: Ace
Chapter 10: Chy
Chapter 11: Ace
Chapter 12: Chy
Chapter 13: Ace
Chapter 14: Chy
Chapter 15: Ace
Chapter 16: Chy
Chapter 17: Ace
Chapter 18: Chy
Chapter 19: Flashback (Part 2)
Chapter 20: Ace
Chapter 21: Chy
Chapter 22: Ace
Chapter 23: Chy
Chapter 24: Ace
Chapter 25: Chy
Chapter 26: Ace
Chapter 27: Chy
Chapter 29: Chy
Chapter 30: Ace
Chapter 31: Chy
Chapter 32: Ace
Chapter 33: Chy
Chapter 34: Ace
Chapter 35: Chy
Chapter 36: Ace
Chapter 37: Chy
Chapter 38: Flashback (Part 3)
Chapter 39: Ace
Chapter 40: Chy
Chapter 41: Ace
Chapter 42: Chy
Chapter 43: Ace
Chapter 44: Chy
Chapter 45: Ace
Chapter 46: Chy
Chapter 47: Ace
Chapter 48: Chy
Chapter 49: Ace
Chapter 50: Chy
Chapter 51: Ace
Chapter 52: Chyna
Chapter 53: Ace
Chapter 54: Chy
Chapter 55: Ace
Chapter 56: Chy
Chapter 57: Ace
Chapter 58: Chyna
Chapter 59: Ace
Chapter 60: Chy
Epilogue Chapter 1: Aubri
Epilogue Chapter 2: Chy
Epilogue Chapter 3: Ace
Epilogue Chapter 4: Chy
Epilogue Chapter 5: Ace
New Book
Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Chapter 28: Ace

15.2K 501 29
By DimpledMelanin

"hello... Um babe let me call you back."

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too."

When she said that her mom knew we were having sex and she was going to tell my mom, I couldn't talk.

Just in case you guys forgot my mom is a worrier. She over protective and a little over bearing, but that's my mom.

I know she's gonna go crazy, with charts and diagrams. Telling me how pregnancy can happens.

"CARTER NIKOLAI MORETTI!!!!!!" She called out stomping up the stairs. Her and my dad aren't supposed to get back till after midnight and it was 10 o'clock, yep she definitely knows.

"Carter, are you trying to became a father, are you using condoms?"

"Mom we...."

"Raising children is big responsibility."she interrupted me.

"I know mom and it's just...."

"You are still in high school."

"That's why...."

"You have to get a job, and provide for your child, I did not raise a deadbeat."

"Mom, she isn't pre....."

"That's it, I'm getting my charts, I knew this day will come, your father called me crazy, haha. I'm not crazy now." She looked my dad square in the eye.

"Honey, calm down, we don't need charts, you just need to talk to him."

"Nope, it won't get through, I'm getting my charts." She left out the door.

In her mind, Chyna's already pregnant.

My dad watched her leave and closed the door and locked it.

He just looked at me and I immediately felt intimidated, by his glaze. Then he does something that shocked me. He smiled. Walked over and pat my back.

"My boy. Don't tell your mom I did that, she can be a little, what's​ the word, over bearing."

"Understatement, but carry on." I said.

"Let's have a talk." My dad was a lot less graphic and he actually waited for my answer to each question.

Knock. Knock.

"Hello, dear, seems the door is locked. I have my charts. Open up." She was outside the door.

"Let me handle this." He gets up and walks to the door, cracking just enough to slide out and closes it behind him.

I didn't hear my dad part of the conversation, but I hear my mom's, that probably where Adele got her inability to whisper.

"But dear, he needs to see. So he will be careful."

"....."

"Yes, I know she isn't pregnant, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be informed." Come on dad pull through.

"....."

"Oh, goodness, I do not want another baby."

"...."

"I guess we can go have a little fun. It's still date night after all." Yes he did it. Wait, did I just hear plans of my parents having sex.

"Oh my, you haven't done that since we were younger." Oh hell no, I'm leaving.

I grabbed a pair of shoes, slipped it on, went to my window and went down the wooden fence on the side of my house. I looked up to Chy's window and it was dark and the curtains were close.

Calling My World 🌎💍🔐

"Hello. Ace? It's almost midnight."

"Open your window."

"Ok. Bye."

"Bye."

Her window opens and she sticks her head out. "What are you doing?"

"I'm coming up." I start climbing the wooden fence on her side of the house and crawl through her window. By then she was sitting on her bed under the covers and moved over for a spot​ for me. I take off my shoes and slide in.

"So what are you doing here."

"I'm appalled, so I just can't drop by and visit my girlfriend."

"You can, but don't you got your own bed. Which is so much comfier than mine." I did, it was memory form, my bed was comfy as hell.

"Yeah, so what. Do you want me to leave?"

"No, I'm just wondering." She leans over and laid on my chest and threw her leg over mine and kissed me.

"Well, I didn't want to be there while my parents, were about to do it." It was silent until, Chy started laughing.

"So you're telling me your parents were about to get it in, get they serve on, get it in, get they freak on, get they life, get they back cracked, make a baby without actually making a ba...."

"Yes. That's enough I don't what to hear about my parents sexcapades, and they were outside my door. My mom inability to whisper and my dad sweet talking her in Italian." I rolled my eyes.

"Say something in Italian."

"Say what?"

"I don't know, something, anything really."

"Ti amo con tutto in me, il mio amore." (I love you with everything in me, my love.) It was true I love this girl, no woman. She was going to be my wife one day and carry all my kids.

"What did you say?"

"Search it up." She huffed and pulled out her phone.

"Repeat. What you said."

"I can't or it won't be my little secret anymore."

"Stop, tell me."

"Nope." I knew she was pouting, she does that when she doesn't get her way.

"Fine." She then try moving off me.

"Ti amo con tutto in me, il mio amore."

"What?"

"Ti amo con tutto in me, il mio amore." She looks at her phone.

"Awwww. You are so sweet. I love you more." She then straddle me.

Then lays her head on my chest and we fall in sleep together.

I wake up before her and tell her I'm leaving, and kiss her cheek. I made my way back to my room just in time for my mom to wake me for school.

Carter's Outfit:

"Carter we didn't finish our conversation, wait there while I get the charts and diagrams." She then runs off to get her things.

I take this opportunity to leave and wait for Chyna to come out.

"Hey sexy."

"Hey pretty lady." She stands on her tippy toes and plant a kiss on my lips.

"So you ready for prom and graduation?" She asked.

"Yep, I can't wait to see my sexy date."

"Oh really, she's​ a lucky girl."

"Nope, honestly I'm the lucky one."

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I answered back.

"You guys are so sickly cute, you make me sick." Reality and Dustin make their way to us.

Dustin pretends to vomit.

"Shut up." We wanted to mess with them, so we decided to kiss showing everything, so we can gross them out.

"Ewwww. Your tongues suppose to stay in your mouth." Reality said.

We pull away and get in the car and head to school.
_______________________________________
A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter. Prom's coming up soon. I'm not sure when, maybe next chapter maybe the one after. Thank you for reading. 💋💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.7K 64
Careful what you take for granted, cause with me you know you could do damage..
61K 372 20
two best friends that don't even realise they're falling in love, until...
1.9K 71 15
𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗜'𝗺 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳. 𝗛𝗼𝗽�...