Love & War (Completed)

By ImJustReese

SEQUEL to 'Waiting For Mr. Left' **This is Book Two of the Fighting Temptation Series.** Bruce and Alexis are... More

Copyright ©
Ch 1: Fu** Love, This is War
Ch 2: Truth Is...
Ch 3: Repairing the Broken
Ch 4 Face Your Fears
Ch 5: My Name is Payback, and I'm A...
Ch 7: When the Levee Breaks Pt 2
Ch 8: Black & Noke, Better than Rum & Coke
Ch 9: The Experiment
Ch 10: Low Down Dirty Shame
Ch 11: Bad Move
Ch 12: Special Delivery
Ch 13: War On All Fronts
Ch 14: Old Wounds
Ch 15: Lo Siento
Ch 16: Not Letting Go
Ch 17: Soul of My Soul
ALTERNATE ENDING PT 1: Under Lock & Key
ALTERNATE ENDING PT 2: UNDERGROUND
ALTERNATE ENDING PT 3: REVELATION
ALTERNATE ENDING PT 4: Unworthy

Ch 6: When The Levee Breaks Pt 1

531 34 14
By ImJustReese

HEY AWESOMETTES & AWESOMITES!!

I MISSED YOU GUYS! I'VE BEEN DOING A LOT OF VIDEO EDITING AND SHOOTING AT VARIOUS EVENTS. BEEN DOING SOME GRAPHICS. GOD HAS BEEN BLESSING ME NON-STOP. HE HAS BEEN OPENING DOOR AFTER DOOR AFTER DOOR, AND MY HAPPY GO LUCKY SELF HAS BEEN THANKFULLY AND JOYFULLY WALKING THROUGH EACH ONE. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HE MANIFESTS NEXT.

HOW HAVE YOU ALL BEEN? WHAT'S GOING ON IN YOUR BLESSED LIVES?

THANK YOU TO SABI101 & SHASHA24 FOR THE COMMENTS ON THE LAST CHAPTER. #TEAMDANIEL

OKAY...SO DANIEL HAS SOME PENT UP EMOTIONS, AND ALEXIS HAS A FEW MONTHS WORTH...YOU'VE BEEN WARNED, JUST SAYING. IF YOU'RE UNDER 17, SKIP THIS CHAPTER ALL TOGETHER.

WHERE WE LEFT OFF...

That look of horror crosses his face again, but I'm too distracted to care. Our server finally shows up.

"I apologize for the wait. We're busy tonight." She pulls out her note pad. "I'm Lei Ann, your server. What can I start you off with?"

I look up at her, smiling. "Nothing. I have everything I want right here." I look at Daniel. "You want to get out of here." I say taking his hand.

Bruce sputters. "Y-you don't even want the biscuits, you love the biscuits w-with the blueberry honey. A-and the smoked lemon sweet tea, what about that?!"

I look back his mortified face. "No. It was good seeing you again Bruce." I look at Paige. "You as well Paige. I wish you two the best." With that said, Daniel and I stand to leave the restaurant.

"Alexis, wait!" Bruce says standing. He walks up to me. "That's it...? You aren't going to yell or scream, or cuss me out and threaten to cut me?"

I shake my head. "No. Go be happy Bruce. You got what you wanted." Daniel and I walk past him, as he stands there dumfounded.

We make it out of the restaurant, and start to walk toward the street to hail a taxi. Daniel yanks my hand and pulls me to him. "I have been waiting over a month to do this." He kisses me. And just like that, everything seems to align. When our kiss ends. I see Bruce standing at the door, with regret on his face.

I almost, keyword, almost, feel sorry for him. Let's not forget he is with his Ex-Ex, not long after I decided I need a break from Bruce.

Daniel looks back and sees Bruce.

Do you know that fexy (fexy=fu**ing sexy) man smirks at Bruce? And then has the nerve to wink. That cocky jerk. Speaking of cocky jerk, it's been a while and I well...I have lost time to make up for. I take Daniel's hand and we walk toward the street to hail a taxi. Not long after a taxi pulls up. As we pull off, Bruce stands there watching us leave. I almost don't see it, but he mouths 'I love you.'

Unfortunately for you Mr. Black. Your love is no longer my problem. I would say payback is a bit**, but, he already knows. And now that I have Daniel back. I don't care anymore.

****************************************************NOW***************************************************

I turn away from the window and look over at Daniel. He's quiet.

Awww Da*n...

He turns his head when he feels me watching him. The blurred lines from the passing street lights, making his dark chocolate eyes seem almost primal.

I swallow the lump of 'Imma hurt so good in the morning', and re-cross my legs. Trying my best to sate the ache between my thighs. 

The sultry recollection of our first/last time together project onto the 4K HD screen of my memories.

It was the day before I left for college. We'd spent the entire morning together, and were alone at his house. Kane was out with Papa Do, and Gabriel was out with his friends.

"I feel selfish. Part of me what's to see you succeed and become some famous fashion designer. But part of me wants you to stay here with me." He whispers into my hair.

"I mean, you did graduate with honors. You could apply and come too Dani."

He chuckles like I said something funny. "Nah. Teachers move to slow for me. I'd get bored."

I nod I agreement, remembering all the times he fell asleep during the classes we had together. And the times he walked out.

How he managed to ace every pop quiz, test, regents, final, and the SATs is beyond me.

Piggybacking off those times we shared classes is the painful realization that I won't be able to look over at him during class. Or pass notes. Or feel his fingers lazily playing with my hair during class. Or writing the answers on the back of my neck when he sees me struggling with a question on a test.

I'm gonna miss sneaking off campus during lunch to go get Chinese food, McDonald's, or pizza. I'm gonna miss his fleeting touches as we pass each other in the hallways between classes.

I'm gonna miss sharing our lockers so we don't have to carry our textbooks. I'm gonna miss wearing his hoodies and jackets like a badges of honor.

I'm gonna miss his kisses. His hugs. His smile. His laugh. His touch.

As if reading my thoughts, he lifts my chin and kisses me with such ardor we're skin to skin before I get to register it.

I look into the question dancing in his eyes to see the reflected image of me. I observe the girl there. Looking for any signs of caution or uncertainty. But I find none.

Instead, I see the love and longing stirring in my chest is mirrored in her eyes. She and I both nod our consent. Clinging to our anchor when he punctures the veil. Clinging to him as he kisses away the pain. Clinging to him until all control is lost and we peak in ecstasy. Drifting into a peaceful sleep.

That is until...

"Lobo." Dani says tenderly.

I take his offered hand allowing him to lead me.

I can feel the calm electric current flowing between us. Like it's humming. A strong pulse layers in as we walk into my building.

When the elevator arrives he lets go of my hand, and allows me in first. As we ascend, that pulse starts to surge. Like it's trying to break free of some invisible barrier.

He's calm. I bite my lip. Like the calm before the storm. And as calm as he is right now...I am in for one hell of a storm.

I cross my legs in front of me and lean against the rail behind me. My cl*t throbbing like a stuttering heartbeat.

Once off the elevator and at my door, he hands me the key I gave him, to open the door. 

I could have used mine, but clearly I'm distracted and he can tell.

My shaking hands fumble to get the key in the lock. Something like a growl comes from him, and I swear I almost cum off that alone.

He steps right behind me, his lips by my ear. "Open the door, Alexis." He says, calmly voicing his growing impatience.

F**k. I had a feeling it was him.

"Alexis...." He rumbles in warning.

I have to stop and take a deep breathe before twisting the key and knob, when my womb tightens painfully.

I walk inside slowly, thighs clenched together so tight my knees start to hurt. I know for a fact that my drawers are done. And the way this is going, I'm going to have to throw the whole bottom half of my outfit away.

He follows calmly, closing and locking the door behind us. I'm almost past the kitchen when he steps behind me with his hand is on my lower abdomen.

"I'll be in, in 40 seconds. You have until I walk in the bedroom to be naked and on the bed...."

Or what...? My inner vixen asks.

I shiver in anticipation, dropping my clutch at my feet, and kicking my shoes off next. I turn around and pull his lips down to mine. He responds immediately.

His tongue infiltrates my mouth. Skillfully kissing away the strength in my knees and d*mn near ruining my capris.

He catches me, cupping my plump cheeks and grinding his insane bulge against me, then pulls away from me. "30 seconds."

I shakily move away from him, clumsily walking into my bedroom. Trying, but failing miserably to unbutton this d*mn shirt.

I finally get it undone, and d*mn near tear my capris off when I hear the fridge door close. I just finish getting my bra unhooked, and down my arms, when I feel his presence enter the room.

He finishes the bottle of water he is drinking before discarding it in the waste paper basket by the door. His eyes trained on me as he comes toward me barefooted. Uncapping the water bottle in his hands.

"Drink."

I lick my lips before putting the bottle to my lips, trying not to choke under his hungry gaze.

He takes the bottle from me as I finish the last drop, tossing it behind him, eyes now trained on my failure.

"I thought I said, I wanted you naked and on the bed by the time I walked in." He says, linking his finger into my soaked panties.

I swallow hard. "B-buttons." My mind is mush.

He arches a brow. "Buttons?"

I nod, biting my lip.

"Hmph...you need practice." He says circling me.

He stops once he's back facing me. "Undress me."

I take a hesitant step toward him, lifting my shaking hands to his top button. I have so much sexual build up, I can't think straight.

His strong heart beat reverberates through my fidgety digits. His exhale caressing my goosebumped epidermis.

I finally get the shirt undone and push it off his broad shoulders. His skin, warm and firm under my finger tips.

Da*n he's beautiful...

My hands trail down his athletic torso to unbutton his jeans, but he stops me.

"Knees." He gently commands

I don't know if it's just me, but those words made my mouth moist. I kneel before him and slowly unbuckle his jeans.

He was in control.. My inner vixen states. ...but now...he's on my turf. She says with a smirk. We'll see who will be on their knees after this. She cackles evilly.

I pull his jeans and his black boxer briefs down simultaneously. Good thing I remembered to move to the side, or I would have gotten a Mayweather'd by a penis.

I sit back on my haunches as he steps out of his clothes; admiring the magnificence that stands firm before me. Thick, long and smooth. I almost cry at the perfection.

My dream this morning did him no justice.

I can't stop myself.

"Wha-FUUU**!" He shouts, cupping the back of my head. His knees shaking slightly.

My inner vixen smirks. Check...

I look up as I please him. His head is tilted back, his hair covering his tatted shoulder, his abdominal muscles flexing.

As if he senses me watching at him, he looks down, his plump lips slightly parted as he pants. His hair curtaining his left side.

Our eyes lock, and I swear it's like time slows... Until I deep throat him, well as much as I can of him, and gently squeeze his sack.

His breath catches. His hand tightens in my hair, while he pulls his own hair at the root; His bicep contracting deliciously.

My inner vixen and I both agree. There is nothing more beautiful than this sight before me. 

I go in for the kill...

"Ah shh...Alexis..." He says barely above a whisper.

I pick up the pace, knowing exactly how I'm going to finish him off.

His breathing increases, as does his grip. "Ah Mierda, parada del bebe (Ah Fu**, baby stop)..." He says breathlessly.

I hollow my cheeks as he pulls out with a pop.

I wasn't done yet. But I know better than to disobey him.

And sit back watching him catch his breath as he leans over me, his hands on the bed. It's the sexiest thing I have ever seen.

I lean my head back on the end of the bed. His labored breathing, increasing mine. I reach down and massage my pearl. Moaning when I feel how wet I am.

I close my eyes and caress my breast, losing myself in the pleasure. When I finally open my eyes, my hands freeze.

"No pares en mi cuenta. (Don't stop on my account)." He says with stormy eyes.

My inner vixen and I whimper. 

He looks mad... 

"You think? What are we going to do?" 

We? You are on your own.  

"Bish what? You got us into this!"  

Yeah...my bad, byeeeee . 

I look up at him cautiously. "Babe..."

He shakes his head. He lifts his chin slightly, motioning to the bed.

I'm scared to move.

"Cama, ahora. (Bed, now)."

I shake my head.

Before I can blink, my *ss is flying through the air like Supergirl. Landing on the bed with a bounce.

My pulse vibrates in my veins as I watch him tie up his hair. Taking hold of my ankles immediately after to pull me to the edge of the bed. He kneels between my legs, rips my lace panties off, and throws my legs over his shoulders.

"No, cum hasta que te diga que (Don't cum until I tell you to)."

I fu**ed up.

His tongue swirls around my clit a few times before he sucks my soul out of it.

"DANI!" My back arches hard as my womb contracts painfully.

His eyes flash dangerously. "No lo hagas (Don't do it)." He warns. His lips barely touching my swollen ones.

I whimper biting my lip sorely. Trying desperately to keep my orgasm at bay.

He places soft kisses on my sensitive lips. "Tan hermosa(so beautiful)..."

Once my breathing evens out, I get a second to get a lungful before his tongue strokes me from bottom to top, curling around my pearl before descending again.

His tongue penetrates me and I almost lose my sh**.  I dig my heels into his back, my toes curling. "D-d-d-Dani!"

He pulls me closer, growling into me. My thighs wrapped around his head.

"Mirame (look at me)."

I pant heavily as I lean up on my elbows and watch him as he tongue fu**s me into a mile hysteria.

My breathing is all messed up. My eyes flutter as I start to get light headed.

He slows down until all he's doing is placing gentle kisses. "Respirar bebe (breathe baby)." He says gently.

I shuddered moan leaves me as my head tips back. My breathing finally normalizes.

He kisses my tender lips once more. "Mirame." He repeats.

I mewl, knowing he isn't done yet. "Dani..." I say looking at him with pleading eyes.

He ignores me, his tongue slowly circling my entrance.

My breathing increases again.

With each rotation he picks up speed before he plunges in once more.

"DANI!" I scream as his tongue probes me repeatedly. I try to move up the bed to get away, but he isn't having it.

He follows me, still attached. He lets me get up to the pillows before he pulls me closer. He opens my legs and pushes my knees to my shoulders, probing and sucking me into incoherence.

"D-D-DANI! D-DANI! DANI!!"

He doesn't stop.

"D-D-D-DA-DA-UH!! P-PAPI P-P-PLEASE!"

He hums in approval, slowing down so I can regain my sanity.

"Finalmente (finally)."

My only response is a choked whine.

"Para futura referencia. Cuando te digo que hagas algo, hazlo. Y, no te toques, a menos que te diga." He kisses my tender lips gently.

(For future reference. When I tell you to do something, do it. And, don't touch yourself unless I tell you to)

I nod breathlessly.

He sucks my cl*t hard.

"Ah Yes! Yes..."

His tongue lazily circling it while his eyes stare at me warning.

"Y-yes Papi."

"Bueno."

He puts my thighs on his shoulders, and wraps his arm around my waist. The thumb on his other hand quickly rubs my cl*t while he goes back to tongue fu**ing me.

I know I won't be able to hold this one. "P-PAPI P-P-P-PLEASE!"

He groans. "Cum."

It feels like someone cut on a firehose full blast. I cum so hard, I black out temporarily. When I come to, he's kissing up the back of my thigh.

I would ask why I'm on my stomach, but this is Papi we're dealing with. Though, he's being very Dani right now.

He chuckles when my eyes flutter open. "Me tienes buena nena (You got me good babe)" He says kissing my right cheek.

Dani.

"What the hell did you do to me babe?" I moan when an aftershock hits me.

He chuckles, kissing up my back. "We didn't get to eat at the restaurant, so...I had an appetizer" He smirks.

"Appetizer my *ss."

He chuckles and bites my cheek. "Later. Now I need to be inside you before my dick tries to emancipate itself."

"Do I even have a vaj anymore?"

He laughs, but goes quiet.

Is it still Dani?

I go to turn my head slightly to see what he's up to, when I feel him pinch my cl*t. "Fu**!" I'm so surprised my *ss pops up.

I get to my knees to crawl away from him, but...he has other plans. I feel him plunge into me. We moan in unison.

"Mieeerda, estas apretado(Fuuu** you're tight)"

My back arches toward the bed, pushing my booty toward him, and pushing him in deeper. I yell.

He holds me still. "Ah, no te lastimes nena. (don't hurt yourself babe)." He says with a strained rumble.

I catch my breath. My head leaning against my arm.

"Tu bien? (You good?)"

I nod. "Yeah..."

"Bien, no creo que pueda ser amable(Good, I don't think I can be gentle)."

Aww sh**. Yes, Papi is a beast, but sometimes Dani is too.

I spread my legs more to accommodate him, grabbing a pillow while I'm at it.

He pulls out and pushes in slowly a few times.

"Ah, Dani..."

He groans, and stops. "Te jodiste(you f***ed up)."

He grips my hips, pulls almost all the way out and slams in.

I scream into the pillow.

The room is filled with the sounds of our skin connecting, the bed hitting the wall, his grunts, groans, and broken Navajo-Spanish, me chanting his name, and my muffled screams.

I turn slightly to push on his damp chest to slow him down, but he's not having it. He pins my arm behind my back and continues.

"I-I-I'm gonna-!"

The next snap of his hips has my orgasm hit like I touched a high voltage fence.

He got me over here twitching like I'm going through withdrawal or something.

He lets go of my arm and leans over me. Pumping into me slowly to draw it out, while kissing my shoulder.

It slowly subsides. "I-I need t-to t-touch you." I stutter as I am hit with mild aftershocks.

He smirks against my shoulder. "Eres (you are)"

I groan.

He chuckles. "Bueno(okay)."

He pulls out and turns me over, before thrusting back into me slowly. His weight on his hands.

I whine in protest.

He smirks and leans forward, kissing me, leaning on his elbows. He makes love to my mouth in time with his deep thrusts.

When my legs finally decide they want to work again, I wrap them around his waist, meeting his thrusts. My hands snake up his shoulders to my arms can wrap around his neck.

I break our kiss. "Uh, Dani..."

He groans against my throat. "Alexis." He protests.

I whine, lifting his face. "I don't want Papi right now. I want Dani." I say looking into his eyes.

He's so beautiful...

He frowns. "I thought you loved me too."

"I do Papi, but I miss Dani." He nods, kissing my lips once more.

He kisses his way to my neck, his thrusts going deeper. "Te amo, Alexis(I love you)."

I hold him closer. "I-I-love you Papi."

He kisses me passionately. He breaks the kiss, his forehead leaning against mine; our eyes connecting.

Dani...

"Faster Dani..."

"Espere(hold on)."

He kisses my lips once more. I feel his legs shift before he lifts one of my legs to almost shoulder height. Leaning on his elbow before he jackhammers into me, his head buried between my neck and shoulder.

My nails dig into his back and shoulder. "Dani baby! Right there!" I yell, my voice cracking.

"Mi amor..." He moans, circling his hips slowly. Kissing me sensually.

His hand moves from my thigh to my breast. His lips join in, teasing my nipple before engulfing it.

"Dani.... Take it out..."

He smirks. "Seguro que quieres que haga eso(you sure you want me to do that)?" He goes back to nursing.

I groan, knowing that he knows what I'm talking about. "Dani..." I groan.

He chuckles and leans on one elbow, taking his hair down. His hair cascades down to his right.

"Puedo terminar(can I finish)?" He says with a sarcastic smirk.

I roll my eyes at him causing him to snap his hips into me.

"FU** YES!"

"Dani puede desaparecer rapido (Dani can disappear quick)." Papi says, surfacing briefly.

I nod.

He leans to the side, moving my thigh over his. His hand goes to my throat, as he kisses my neck.

"Alexis..." He rumbles.

I know you said we wanted Dani...but Papi is doing thangs Lex. Can we keep him?  My inner vixen voices.

I look into his eyes. "Sorry... Papi."

He hums into a rough kiss. Thrusting slowly. He kisses along my jaw, nipping my ear lobe.

"Que quieres que te haga, Mami (What do you want me to do to you, Mami)?"

I run my fingers through his hair, gripping it as I look at him. "Take me, hard."

He groans. "Mierda."

He kisses me briefly before sitting up, placing a pillow under my lower back, before taking both of my thighs in his hands and thrusting.

We moan in unison.

He picks up the pace.

I swear I have Nahia Syndrome. I can't stop daydreaming about him. As he thrusts into me, I look at him. I mean, really look at him.

His hair is sexily messy, his sweating makes him shine like his skin is made of sun dust, his lips are deep pink and swollen...

He is so dam* beautiful.

And he loves me? Not me, the fashion designer. Not me, the multimillionaire. Not me, that has everything I want, and if I don't I can buy it. Me, me.

The me that used to fight because some female looked at me sideways. Me, that loved making up dance routines with my two ride or dies, Gin and Toni. The me that loved sweets more than I loved air. Me, that loved starting arguments with him because I loved when he spoke angry rapid Navajo-Spanish.

The me...that left him to pursue life without him. And he waited faithfully for me to return.

I didn't notice I was crying until he started kissing away my tears.

"Que pasa, mi reina (what's the matter, my queen)?" He wipes away my tears, kissing my lips.

I cup his face and kiss him with everything in me. "I'm sorry, I left."

He smiles nuzzling my nose with his. "But, you came back. Granted, it wasn't the best return—but...everything happens for a reason."

I smile at him.

"And I am never letting you leave again."

"You promise."

He kisses me. "I promise." He thrusts deeply, inhaling my moan.

I lock my legs around him, not wanting to let him go ever again. My arms around his neck.

He cages me in, making sure his weight isn't on me. Every thrust, every kiss, every caress; a declaration of our love and adoration for one another. I roll us over, so I'm on top.

He grips my hips as I ride him slowly. "Ah...lexis..."

He cups my breast with one hand. The spark making me arch into his hand, rolling my body.

"Uh..." I moan breathily.

"Mierda...haz eso de nuevo(Do that again)."

I do. This time I lean forward and kiss him. When I go to pull back he follows me, not breaking the kiss.

He cups the back of my neck, deepening the kiss. His lips trailing from mine, over my throat. Dipping his tongue in the hollow at the base of my throat, kissing it noisily then continuing downward.

His lips massage the underside of my breast. My hands tangled in his hair.

A throaty moan escapes me.

He switches breasts. Paying just as much attention to it.

I can feel my orgasm approaching and ride him with urgency.

He wraps his arms around my waist. "Te entiendo bebe(I got you baby)."

He leans back onto the bed gripping my *ss, so he can watch me lose my mind.

We both quicken.

"Dani!"

"Mierda bebe!" He yells. His chest expanding and contracting rapidly.

It all happens at the same time. My toes curl, my legs lock, my eyes squeeze shut as I quiver. My back arches so hard I almost fall backward, but he sits up and catches me in time.

I feel him pulsing inside me. I feel him shiver, his head landing on my shoulder, his arms tighten around me.

Whatever we shout is muffled by the ringing in my ears. I feel him fill me over and over and over again.

My head drops to his shoulder, both of us winded.

I feel a breeze briefly as he flips us over. The pillow touches my head. He holds me, his hand caressing my back. His lips against my cheek. Consciousness starts to slip.

Sh**...

(INCHES INTO THE ROOM CAUTIOUSLY) SO...WAS IT BAD? DID I DO TOO MUCH? SHOULD I SEE A SPECIALIST?

ARE WE STILL #TEAMDANIEL, OR DID HIS SEXUAL SPLIT PERSONALITIES SCARE YOU?

SHARE, COMMENT, VOTE

THANK YOU FOR READING!

BACI BACI!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
868 31 19
* #1 in Interracialmarriage* This book contains very strong language and well-detailed sex scenes. Read at your own risk. "Ari, I know what you ar...
1M 21.3K 28
"Dia, do you still love me?" He asked again as I gave up breathing fast from anger. "You divorced me, you kicked me out, you did all that crap to me...
2.5K 95 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...