Convicted I : ls au

By ShippingxLarry

Harry Edward Styles was convicted of murder and rape, thanks to Attorney Louis William Tomlinson, little did... More

// c o n v i c t e d // l.s. au
~Start~
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
Author's Note: Please Read, Thanks : )
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
[ 15 ]
[ 16 ]
Epilogue
Author's Note ~ Sequel?
SEQUEL IS UP and Another Story!

[ 3 ]

6.7K 258 111
By ShippingxLarry

2:00 am

Open

Close

Open

Close

Within the  hours of the screaming the only thing I did was cry, I went to sleep but woke up after 30 minutes when I heard another loud scream.

That was the last of the screams

And I think that is the last time I'm ever going to sleep.

So I wasted a whole lot of time Opening and Closing my eyes, I never got tired of it, Hoping I would, but I guess my luck run out. Within the hours of me trying to go back to sleep, I realized a lot of things that I never got to think about at all.

I never really realized how lucky I was in the past compared to this, even though I have a very bad past, I have that typical divorced family, a drunkard of a mother and a father who left our family just for a job he got obsessed with. My sisters are the only thing I actually cared about after all that has happened to me.

I took care of them until they actually learned how to take care of themselves, they left for school and for their jobs, they left me behind, but at least, they are far away from the danger I put myself into. I am hoping that they aren't looking for me at all, or at least, they don't care to actually call my phone and see if I was okay, because if they suddenly get worried about me, they'll soon come looking for me, and I know, Harry wouldn't like that, and I wouldn't like to risk any of my sisters lives.

I took a deep breath.

"Relax, Louis, Relax" I tell myself.

I'm sure they'll be fine. Don't lose hope now.

I lift myself up and walked closer to the door, I placed my ear at the door, listening carefully, they're not awake, great.

I turn the knob and opened the door slowly, good thing this door doesn't creak, I walk slowly through the hallway and down the stairs, I look around for somebody, but no one is there, I took a deep breath.

I walk to the kitchen and got myself a glass of milk, honestly, this isn't what I was expecting once I left the room, I thought Harry would be here.

Why are you suddenly looking for him?  I thought to myself, Honestly, I do not know why.

I walk up the stairs, when suddenly I hear something creak, I hold on to the glass and cautiously searched where the sound came from, I spot something at the corner of my eye. It was Harry, he was sitting at the roof outside a huge window across the hallway.

What is he doing there?

I look at him for a moment, he looks great in the moonlight … I mean, everyone does right?? …

"Louis?" I turn around to find Liam, shirtless and confused.

I pushed him with one hand into an open closet and locked the door.

"Sorry, I couldn't sleep so I thought I could roam around or at least get myself something to drink."

He chuckled "Nah, no need to say sorry, Lou"

I smiled, he called me Lou. I'm starting to love that nickname.

"But why were you staring at Harry then?"

I frowned "I wasn't staring, I was actually shocked he was there, I thought he gone back to sleep or something" I said

He smirked "It seems like you WERE staring, I can almost see the heart eyes popping out of your head Louis"

"Heart eyes?"

He nodded

"Dude, I'm not gay"

"It doesn’t matter if you're gay Lou, anyone can say Harry is very handsome"

"I wouldn't say handsome, I would say charming, handsome really doesn't fit him"

He whispers something

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Anyways, Can I ask you something?"

He nods

"Why is Harry there anyways?"

"He does that after every time he does his … you know, work?, He talks to his sister"

"Her sister?"

He nods "Have you ever asked yourself why he only kills women? Or why he even does these things?"

I nod "I once did, but I thought it was just because he was some sort of psychopath"

He shakes his head and sits down slowly at the floor, I did the same and sat across him.

"Harry doesn't do this for his own pleasure, he surely doesn't do this because he has some psychological problems, he does these things for revenge, he avenges his sister"

He takes a deep breath before he continues his story

"His sister was murdered the same way he murders his victims, the only difference is, his sister's murderer wasn't convicted, he was never found, not even a trace as to say who was the murderer couldn't be found, he was just … gone"

"Harry was always the creative one of his family, while his sister was the sporty one, he was the sweet and shy one, his sister was the complete opposite, they are both pretty kind especially to each other, they were inseparable, until that fateful day,"

I felt shivers down my spine as Liam continues the story, I never felt this bad about somebody before, honestly.

"Gemma was supposed to be at the recital when suddenly, she was stabbed and molested at the street right across the center where Harry is. That street was always deserted, only one person found Gemma after the hours of her death, It was Harry"

"So you would think, Harry could've gone over it and just tried to find his sister's killer, but unfortunately he didn't get over it, he avenged his sister in the most horrible way anyone could ever imagine, He kidnaps innocent girls, with amazing families, only to let those families know how awful it is to lose someone you love unexpectedly, without control or even a thought given to it, Harry has put families all over this country in great pain and despair, the same pain he has gone through while seeing his own sister's body being carried out of his sight into some place where he knows, he will never get to see his sister speak to him or even hear her voice ever again"

I took a deep breath and wipe the tears forming in my eyes, I know Harry was stupid enough to actually do something like this only for revenge, but in my mind, he is somewhat reasonable, I do not know why I suddenly thought about that, but I just did and I'm not regretting it.

"So, are you saying, he wouldn't be killing me soon?" I ask

He laughs "THAT I do not know the answer to, maybe you just need to figure out how you can get his trust, so someday he'll trust you enough to let you go"

I smile "Now THAT would be awesome"

He nods, He gets up and unlocks the door, he opens it slowly and whispers

"Do what you have to do Lou, even if it takes all of your pride and your beliefs away, even if it completely changes you, do what you have to do, what you NEED to do, for the sake of yourself and the people you love"

He walks away

Now, what does that mean?

I get up and walk slowly out of the closet, I turn around to see Harry sitting at the exact same place doing the exact same thing, he was literally in deep thought, he didn't even notice Liam and I's noise.

I walk slowly to my room I was about to open the door when I heard his voice, he was talking, I slowly moved towards him close enough so that I could hear what he was saying.

"I never wanted this, I already knew it was too late to avenge your death, I knew that wherever that person is, he is gone, I will never find him. That's why I confessed, I confessed all of the things I have done, but still I felt I have the right to actually say I have reasons why I did those stuff, so I got Liam to reason with the judge and hand me an innocent verdict instead so that I can be free and kidnap him, the reason why I kidnapped him is he's the only thing that has been keeping me from having the pleasure … the usual rush of my mind when it comes to my "work", he keeps me distracted."

"somehow, keeping him here is one thing that I don't regret, I'm wishing that he'll understand me soon, and he'll forgive me for everything that I have done to him, I'm hoping he forgives my mood changes, my words towards him, my actions and also the latest thing I have done, I'm hoping he won't be thinking about the convict that I am but as Harry Styles, the boy who had a dream once to go far away with his sister and live happy and satisfied, the boy who just wanted to go away from this horrible world, I'm hoping he would finally see the real me"

I place the glass of milk carefully on the ledge of the window

I back away slowly and enter my room, I carefully close the door and went back to bed.

I close my eyes and finally, I got back to sleep.

Do what you have to do, Lou … even if it completely changes you … for the sake of … the people you love.

Author's Note:

Hello, this is the edited version of this chapter, if you have read this chapter already, sorry for letting you read it again, and sorry If I changed a lot of things, I just wanted to get some stuff straight and not rushed, not like my updates, So yeah, read along, you still have a lot of chapters ahead of you, good luck and thanks for reading - Jamila [KIK me: JAMILA0019]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

. By 태꾹 !

Fanfiction

375K 24.1K 81
"You're a pretty boy." "I can't be pretty, I have a dick." "Whatever, pretty boy." © All rights Reserved 2014 i wrote this when i was 14 pls stop rea...
2.4K 151 16
"You know you are my favourite fantasy A fatal love song My wildflower" - Wildflower / 5 Seconds of Summer ---- "Your personality is strong, and your...
196K 7.6K 49
[tw: self harm, depression, suicide, etc.] josh is your regular popular kid. everyone admires him at school. his life is perfect. tyler is the sad ki...
39.9K 1.2K 11
(sequel) louis and harry have been separated for three years, breaking the promise to come home. louis, flourishing in paris with his ballet career...