His Soul, My Heart ! ✔️

By iram_95

#Completed on 21/12/18 #1 LoveMarriage-29/3/21-18/4/21 #2 LoveMarriage-19/04/21-3/5/21 #7 LoveMarriage-18/01... More

Introduction
Prologue
I met him....
Her saviour
Author's note
Healing my Saviour
A/N
Knowing her... A step towards her as friends.... 👫
Me.... hijabi.....
A/N
My first birthday with college friends.....
SURPRISE
EID MUBARAK
Secret Planning
Twist in Life!
Meeting Fauziya and Junaid !
Secret Planning 2..
Junaid's Birthday !!!
It was a plan dear ...
Leap of 10 months....
One step closer...
We look good together...
The envelope by Ayaan...
Last day with Iram...
Sadness...
Meeting again... ( Edited )
You can't leave me....
Please come back...
Parents Secret Talk...And a relief...
Yes...
You can't forget us..
Wedding Arrangements
Nikah and Walima
A Twist On its way...
Together In Each Other's Arms
1 year experience in wattpad
Zubair and Junaid (Part 1)
Author's Note
Completely Mine
Zubair and Junaid ( Part 2 )
Honeymoon...An Incident...
Rest Time
Fights and Separation
The Conclusion
Romantic Life ( Part 1 )
Romantic Life ( Part 2 )
Husband and Wife
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Alternate Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 3
POST CREDIT SCENE
Questions for HSMH characters
Announcement!!

Secret Revealed...

1.9K 138 6
By iram_95

Today is Nooruddin and Fauziya's nikah...
Everyone was busy in getting ready....
All the girls were busy in teasing Fauziya...
Soon they reaches the place... Fauziya was in a room...and Nooruddin was in hall... They both said qabool hai and signed the paper... And they were now officially husband and wife...
And then we took Fauziya to the hall and made her sit beside Nooruddin on sofa...

Iram was very happy that her childhood friend has got married now... And most importantly that she found her after so many years....

Afreen, Tabassum, Shifa, Farah, Iram, Zara, Sadiq, Mansoor , Rafeeq, Faizaan , Ayaan , Aaban and Junaid were sitting together in a circle eating their dinner while Fauziya and Nooruddin were eating dinner with their family members...

' So guys now Fauziya and Nooruddin Bhaijaan has got married ..now what about the engaged couples ha?' Afreen said...

' Actually ..' Zara started but Afreen cut her off....

' What actually ...don't say you'll have not even thought of it'

'I think that's true..they have not even planned for it...I don't think they even love each other' Iram said to annoy them and the response was they shouted saying "WE LOVE EACH OTHER" ...This made all of them laugh...

Ayaan was observing eveything...He was sad for his act which he had done that day with Iram...

They all ate their food ...and the rukhsati took place... everyone had tears in their eyes...but Ayaan had two reasons for it , for losing 2 people , Iram and Fauziya... Fauziya now is wife of  Nooruddin... but Iram....can't say....

Next morning....

It was waalima day of Fauziya and Nooruddin.....

At hall...

Everyone  was busy in the talks with one another that they did not notice that after eating lunch Ayaan was missing from the hall except...Dadu..He was observing him from the day he made Iram meet him and the story of them he heard... He was searching him inside  but didn't find him.. asked to his friends but none of them know...so he went out only to see him alone seeing the sky and crying ... he wanted to ask him but 3 friends of him went to him...They were Afreen , Sadiq and Junaid... and he had to eavesdropped the whole conversation...

' Ayaan , we have to tell you something...Just be don't angry ' Afreen started...

' Hmm ' Ayaan said removing the tears by his handkerchief

' Iram loves you ' as soon as the words were spoken by Afreen , Ayaan looked up towards her and she nodded... Tears started coming from his eyes ... he saw juanid and sadiq too were nodding their heads....

She started telling everything to him .....

Flashback...

In Iram's room

' Iram why are you crying?..hey what happened.... ' Afreen was panicking seeing her friend cry ...she had never saw her crying before like this....

' Iram tell me ? you are panicking me ...( after a pause ) you are telling or i call someone '

but she typed the message to sadiq to come there...and soon he came..Iram stopped crying but was in silence...

after a silence of more than half an hour Iram started speaking...

' I ....I dont know why but seeing Ayaan with Fauziya i was not feeling good... i came to know that they are cousins...and may get married....I am jealous of her...She got best husband , best partner and best person in her life... ' She again started crying... Afreen and Sadiq could not take more.... They were feeling sad for her...

' I want to confess him... That ..I Love him... ...please Afreen please Bhaijaan stop him from marrying her.... I can be her wife... I can be the bride.. Just stop him.. I can't see that... I will die physically and mentally if it happens... Please... Please.... ' Iram started crying again saying what her heart wanted to say...

' Iram we can't stop him... ' Sadiq said...

' What?  Bhaijaan can't you all do this for me... ' Sadiq cut her off...

' We could stop this marriage if only it was going to happen '

' What do you mean by that?  '

' This was just an act to make you confess your love to Ayaan... The marriage is not of Ayaan but of Fauziya and Nooruddin Bhaijaan,  Nooruddin Bhaijaan is cousin of Ayaan... And Fauziya is childhood friends... '

' Fauziya is my childhood friend too '

' What?  ' They both said in unison

' Actually we both were born in same year just she is 1 month younger to me.. We were best of friends but then her father got transferred to Bhopal and our contact was smashed...
We used to remember each other daily... And when I saw her here with Ayaan,  with first sight I got her... My heart and my mind both said she is your childhood bestie... But I had to confirm... So

Flashback...

Iram was sitting on the bench of the ground of our college... When someone called...
' So my cutiepie is sitting here alone without her friend ha ' Hearing word ' Cutiepie ' she turned to saw Fauziya...

' You duffer, how could you do this to me.. You never contacted me even.. I hate you ' Iram said and turned her head...

' Hmmm means you too know that I am your childhood bestie.. Great but I love you '

' I love you too ' Iram said and hugged her... Fauziya then started telling how her childhood went and how she know Ayaan.; Ayaan is the cousin of her fiancee and her childhood cum teenage friends...
And Iram then started telling her childhood without her....

Flashback ends...

' Wow!  Means the best friend goes to the future husband of her friend , become friends,  marry to his cousin and make friend jealous and help her bestie to marry her friend ...i mean amazing story starting... ' Afreen said clapping her hands... And all smiled..

' And through her I got to know that You all are involved in a plan to make me jealous and confess my love ' Iram said and their smile drop...

' Actually Iram.. ' Iram city her of and asked for full details of their plan to which they nod and told her everything

' Now it my time to make him feel how it feels when you make someone  who loves you jealous ' and they make plan to jealous Ayaan...

Flashback ends...

' When Junaid came back India... He got to know about it so they involved him too... He was said to roam around Iram so that Ayaan would feel the same pain  suffered by Iram... It was also a plan when Junaid specially takes Iram to his farm house and tell her everything where Iram will act crying and you will tell her your plan from your mouth... She then went out when we came and told her to act like innocent and when you came there you couldn't control yourself... She shouted there.. We saw everything ..we were standing near door.. And when we saw her coming... We went inside and started talking... She came and we laughed but then she started crying... She then locked herself in one the rooms of his farm house... She was not opening when we called Nawaz Bhaijaan and Azeema Baji and they pleaded her and then she opened the door and cried again... We all consoled her... She said... That... Soon after her studies she will go far away from all of us... ' Afreen was saying this and everyone had tears even Dadu....

And then Dadu came out with tears and said ' Don't worry beta she will only be your wife and my grand daughter in law ' and smiled....

A/n

Asslamualikum

Phew!.. Finally I wrote it.... Sorry for late update... Last evening I was thinking what to write next and in morning I started writing....
I wrote it very fast so it there is any mistake then do tell me... I will edit it later....

Sorry for making you all wait...
So how was the chapter.... Hope you like it....

Next update will be on 25th September confirmed...

Keep reading
Keep smiling always
Pray for needy ones and specially for examiners...
Enjoy your life....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 31.9K 54
💞Winner of Infinity Awards 2018👑💞 Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. hey don't worry I'm not going to bore you...
35.7K 1.3K 21
"I know you are doing this for him, son. You are sacrificing your love for him." Dad said and I smiled. "Dad. They are happy with each other. I don'...
2.6M 154K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
122K 6.9K 30
"Please let me see her one time." I pleaded him, but he shake his head turning away from me. "I can't Shehroz. This is a big day for her. If you want...