Secret Revealed...

Today is Nooruddin and Fauziya's nikah...
Everyone was busy in getting ready....
All the girls were busy in teasing Fauziya...
Soon they reaches the place... Fauziya was in a room...and Nooruddin was in hall... They both said qabool hai and signed the paper... And they were now officially husband and wife...
And then we took Fauziya to the hall and made her sit beside Nooruddin on sofa...

Iram was very happy that her childhood friend has got married now... And most importantly that she found her after so many years....

Afreen, Tabassum, Shifa, Farah, Iram, Zara, Sadiq, Mansoor , Rafeeq, Faizaan , Ayaan , Aaban and Junaid were sitting together in a circle eating their dinner while Fauziya and Nooruddin were eating dinner with their family members...

' So guys now Fauziya and Nooruddin Bhaijaan has got married ..now what about the engaged couples ha?' Afreen said...

' Actually ..' Zara started but Afreen cut her off....

' What actually ...don't say you'll have not even thought of it'

'I think that's true..they have not even planned for it...I don't think they even love each other' Iram said to annoy them and the response was they shouted saying "WE LOVE EACH OTHER" ...This made all of them laugh...

Ayaan was observing eveything...He was sad for his act which he had done that day with Iram...

They all ate their food ...and the rukhsati took place... everyone had tears in their eyes...but Ayaan had two reasons for it , for losing 2 people , Iram and Fauziya... Fauziya now is wife of  Nooruddin... but Iram....can't say....

Next morning....

It was waalima day of Fauziya and Nooruddin.....

At hall...

Everyone  was busy in the talks with one another that they did not notice that after eating lunch Ayaan was missing from the hall except...Dadu..He was observing him from the day he made Iram meet him and the story of them he heard... He was searching him inside  but didn't find him.. asked to his friends but none of them know...so he went out only to see him alone seeing the sky and crying ... he wanted to ask him but 3 friends of him went to him...They were Afreen , Sadiq and Junaid... and he had to eavesdropped the whole conversation...

' Ayaan , we have to tell you something...Just be don't angry ' Afreen started...

' Hmm ' Ayaan said removing the tears by his handkerchief

' Iram loves you ' as soon as the words were spoken by Afreen , Ayaan looked up towards her and she nodded... Tears started coming from his eyes ... he saw juanid and sadiq too were nodding their heads....

She started telling everything to him .....

Flashback...

In Iram's room

' Iram why are you crying?..hey what happened.... ' Afreen was panicking seeing her friend cry ...she had never saw her crying before like this....

' Iram tell me ? you are panicking me ...( after a pause ) you are telling or i call someone '

but she typed the message to sadiq to come there...and soon he came..Iram stopped crying but was in silence...

after a silence of more than half an hour Iram started speaking...

' I ....I dont know why but seeing Ayaan with Fauziya i was not feeling good... i came to know that they are cousins...and may get married....I am jealous of her...She got best husband , best partner and best person in her life... ' She again started crying... Afreen and Sadiq could not take more.... They were feeling sad for her...