Zubair and Junaid ( Part 2 )

Waseem POV

As per the order by Boss , I went to the control room and looked for the footage of the accident we got from the officers.

I connected the hardware disc with the screen and played the video.

Hearing the knock and opening of door , I saw my brother Wajid entering with Wahid , his twin and Wazeem , my twin. 

We were watching the clip carefully . Everything was going good . They were travelling by road and returning to their apartment after a small dinner date. Junaid Sir was driving and Afiya Mam was sitting next to Junaid Sir. A truck came but Sir safely took a turn and saved themselves. They stopped and then Afiya Mam came to driving seat and Junaid in next seat and took his phone and Mam started driving . 

" I remember , here Sir called me asking if any problem is there or something related to enemies " Wajid said.

" And here , He also called me and said to trace a number , which matches same as that truck "  Wazeem said and we nodded.

And soon we heard crash sound . We looked to see the accident .

" Waseem , rewind the video and also in slow motion " Wajid said to me and started doing the setting.

" Done " With that I played the video and we looked carefully and attentively now.

Mam was driving and Sir was talking to her . They were smiling and talking and then Mam looked at him and there two trucks came from left and right and as they moved , trucks crashed their car and their car flew in air and Junaid Sir also flew in air but Mam was inside the car but she jumped before the car blasted.

Junaid sir was unconscious on the road but Mam was not visible.

"Where is Mam ? " I asked 

" Rewind a little " I did that and saw no change. I again rewinded it and a movement took my attention .

I zoomed that area and tried to remove blurring and played the video .

Two man took Mam from there to a car and other two men placed a burnt body like something in Mam's place. 

" We are getting clue . Waseem rewind and pause in the area of car " I did that and removed the blur and asked Wazeem to note the car plate number and asked him to trace it.

" Waseem , now pause to see the two men who took Mam in that car " As told , I did that to see and saw it was Aman whom we found recently spying on Iram Mam and a man of same age of Aman but in muscular built .

" He is Yunus , Aman's cousin . He was spying Mr.Cooper remember " Wahid said 

" That man ..hmmm....after Emerald Cooperation " I asked 

" Yes Man " I nodded

" Now , I think we should see the other men who placed that body " Wazeem said and nodded.

After doing all the setting , I found that they were Zubair Sir's right hand and left hand , Zaan and Zayn .

" I think , we should call Boss and tell him that his wife is still alive and with Zubair sir " Wajid said and I nodded and called sir to inform him...

Zubair POV

"Junaid " I whispered seeing him standing near the door. 

" Bhai " His voice said that he was crying. He hugged me and cried. 

"Hey , what happened to you?  Is something wrong? " I asked him acting as if caring for him,  because in real I don't.  

Because I am after his wealth.