Yes...

Iram was so busy in her life that she forgot the pain she had a few months ago.. Today was Saturday and she was free from hospital work. Yes she had a deal of having holidays on both Saturday and Sunday.
Today, she thought of removing all the waste data from her laptop.
She was scrolling down the data when a name of file clicked her mind to the person she almost forgot in these days, Ayaan and Dadu.
The file which told Ayaan's confession and Dadu saying to listen to her heart and do ishtikhara to guide yourself to right path. And the word ' Ishtikhara ' was coming in my mind like someone has started an audio saying same word again and again ..

Ishtikhara
Ishtikhara
Ishtikhara
Ishtikhara
Ishtikhara
Ishtikhara
Ishtikhara
Ishtikhara
Ishtikhara
...

And so she decided to do it. Somewhere or the other her mind and heart both accepted it and so she do as well.

She was in her own mind today, thinking what if it's a yes or if it's a no. Her parents could observe her sudden behaviour and decided to talk to her specially her father.

' Iram ' Imad called her daughter
' Ji abbu '
' I want to talk to you about something Iram '
And the word something indicated her that the conversation is going to be on a serious matter.

Iram came to her parents room and sat in front of her father and said,

' Ji abbu boley ' ( Yes abbu say ')

' Iram you are earning good, I see '
Iram nodded and smiled knowing where the conversation is going

' Beta ( child) I.. I want you to.. '
Iram cut him off saying ,
' You want me to get settle down means you want me to get married '

' Yes beta '
Iram was quite this time. She didn't react like she used to do. But the most shocking was the reply,

' As you say Abbu, just show me whom you want to choose as my life partner, I will accept it ' saying this, Iram was about to get up but her father continued the conversation,

' And ..'
' And ? '
' What about Ayaan ? If you get married to someone else '
' I don't care ' with this she left the room...

All the thoughts came back, her college time and her time with her friends.. Tears starting coming out from her eyes. She went to her bed and cried whole heartedly and slept soon...

Seeing Iram crying , Raima, Iram's mother, went to her husband ,

' Why are you making her remind of Ayaan and her love for him '

' Because I wanted to make her worry less. You know na when she is in tension or worry, her behaviour changes and when she cries out, she is back as normal person. To make her relax, I did this '

' But I can't see her tears and pains anymore '

' Don't worry, I accept Ayaan as my son in law and don't tell this to Iram '
Raima got excited and hugged her husband, and nodded too and Imad continued,

' But have to wait till I get next indication from Ayaan's parents '

Raima nodded and smiled.

At night before 11, Iram woke up as she was feeling hungry and the word ' Ishtikhara ' again came in her mind. She went to kitchen to see a plate having Aloo paratha kept in microwave and a note over it saying,

" Eat your food which is kept in microwave. I was knowing you will wake up hungry. Heat it and do finish it completely "

She know it was her mother who wrote this.
She heated the food and ate it and then went to washroom to make Wudhu and went to the prayer room at her house and prayed the isha namaz and ishtikhara too.
She then went to her room and thought to do something.