Angelic Demon

By Warisha_Ahmed

Twins... Twin bonds are so special isn't it? And when it's TWIN SISTER then its like God has sent a bestfrie... More

Chapter 1: Dream
Chapter 3: The First Day
Chapter 4: Unsaid Emotions
Chapter 5: Friend
Chapter 6: Trinity

Chapter 2- The Mathurs

66 10 60
By Warisha_Ahmed

I covered my face with a pillow as the sun rays coming through the window were disturbing my sleep and I tossed on the other side.

"Kiara! Kia wake up! " Kaira shook me once and went inside the bathroom.

I can sleep for the period till she is in there. I said to myself and curled up lazily.

"Eeh! " I whined removing the wet towel that my dear sister threw on my face saying, "Wake up sleepy head! Today's our first day of college!! " she reminded.

Listening this I sat up quickly. College!

"I'm going downstairs to mom." She closed the door leaving the room.

I stretched my muscles while yawning and got out from my bed. With my eyes still closed I walked inside the bathroom. Standing in front of mirror and basin I put the toothpaste on my toothbrush and sprinkling some water on it I began brushing looking at my reflection.

After taking a quick warm shower I stepped out from the bathroom to my room and stood in front of my wardrobe deciding what to wear for my first day of college!

I wanted to look my best like any other fresher, excited to start her college life! Scanning through the dresses I picked a blue skinny jeans, black tank top and a checked cotton jacket to wear over it.

Changing into my chosen attire I blow dried my hair and applied the 'no make-up' look make-up. I wasn't happy with my appearance. I pouted looking at myself.

What's missing. Umm... The hair? I thought pulling up my hair.

Loose hair isn't going with the dress. "maybe a bun or pony? " I mumbled and quickly tied my hair in a pony tail. I checked my appearance again and being happy with the result I walked down where my whole family was.

"Good Morning, Dad! " I smiled the same as I'm doing for six months and he just nodded taking a bite from his breakfast.

"Morning, Dadi. " I took her blessing and she patted my back, "Bless you, child. "

"Good Morning, Maa! " I walked to my mom who was in the kitchen.

"I'm preparing omelet for Kaira. Toast is kept on plate, help yourself. " she said.

I gave her a half smile, "Okay, maa. "

I opened the fridge to take out the jam bottle, when I picked it I saw that the jar was empty.

"Maa, jam is over and there is no butter as well... " I whined.

"Should I prepare omelet for you too? " she asked.

"Maa, you know na I'm a vegetarian. "

"Are you? " she looked at me confusedly and nodded, "oh yeah, you are. " she prepared the plate for Kaira.

"Why will you remember things about me. " I mumbled picking a single piece of toast and munching on it.

"I do! " my father called from dining table. I smiled as it was after a long time that dad was talking about me, "I remember that for you, the value of an animal's life is more than of a man."

I chewed my food slowly pretending to ignore what dad said but my heart was aching because of his words. Mom took the tray of food to dining table and served the breakfast to Kaira and pouring juice for her with smile.

I sat on kitchen's island munching my dry toast because I found no use of sitting with the family who doesn't speak with me after the accident.
__

I opened my eyes on hospital bed next day.

I touched my head with my hand because it was paining and found that it was covered with bandage and so was my shoulder. I tried to sit up but the nurse stopped me:

"Hey! Stay like that or you'll hurt your wounds."

"What happened? How am I here? " I asked her.

"I don't know miss, I'm here to take care of you and all I know is about your injury and medicines. " she flashed the bottle of pills and gave me one from it saying, "Take it." I took it and she handed me a glass of water. I took my medicine as she further added, "How you came here, who brought you her, I don't know anything about it Miss.. "

"Kiara."

"Kiara." She smiled. "We got your information from the papers that were inside the car. Your family has been informed and they must be reaching here soon. "

I nodded. Car...

And then the image of our car hitting somebody flashed in front of me. I gasped remembering what my sister and I did. I remembered my fight with Kaira and that I came back looking for the victim but instead, I met an accident. And I also remember some man coming towards my crashed car. Who was it? Was he the person who brought me here? And what happened to the person who got hit by our car? Is he okay or he-

"Good morning! "

I flinched at the voice that brought me out of my thoughts and he spoke again, "Relax Kiara, it's me, your doctor. Dr. Khanna. "

I smiled with a nod. Dr. Khanna signalled the nurse to help me and she assisted me to sit up.

"Your car crashed really badly. It's nothing less than a miracle that you didn't get much hurt. It's just few scratches, cuts, and sprain; no injuries to worry about. " he said while examining me normally.

"Doctor, can I ask you something? "

"Yeah sure, go ahead! " he said entering the records on the board that he was holding.

"Did I hurt someone? " I asked him scared. He looked at me with pity face. "Ah.. I did? " I asked again, "is he okay? "

"Calm down, Kiara. Relax! " the doctor kept his hand on my shoulder and I flinched with a whimper because of my sprained shoulder, "Oh, sorry! " he added.

"The police did find a body near the spot where your accident took place. " Dr. Khanna informed and I gasped covering my mouth with my palm.

Body? It means Kaira and I killed someone. We took an innocent life. Tears filled in my eyes listening to this news.

"Hey, hey! It's not your fault, Kiara. The postmortem report says that he was drunk and your blood doesn't have any trace of alcohol and your car was also at normal speed when it crashed. You tried to save him and that resulted you in this bed. " Doctor consoled me but even after listening to this my guilt of taking an innocent life didn't get any better.

Staying at party and getting scolded by dad was better than my sister and my hand painted with an innocent's blood. I shouldn't have taken Kaira to the party at first place! I should have stopped her.

"Dad? " I called when I saw my family coming to me.

Dad and Kaira came and stood near my bed and mom sat on the chair beside. Seeing my family with me, Dr. Khanna and the nurse excused themselves.

"Dad I'm -" I started but he dismissed me in a movement of his hand, "I know, Kaira told me everything. " he said gloomily.

"How's my kid? Does it hurt too much? " my mom cried taking my face in between her soft hand.

"Maa, I'm fa-"

"Your kid is okay and also that your kid took someone's life! " my dad said through gritted teeth and I looked at him with pale face, "Dad-"

"Don't call me your dad! You have always been a disgrace to our family! We look over your small mistake to see this? Our daughter killing someone?! "

"Dad it was an accident.. " I cried and the looked at my sister, "Kaira tell then na-"

"Kaira told me everything! How she stopped you to leave the house but you snuck for that party! " my dad snapped and I stared at Kaira wide eyes. I snuck out? You lied Kaira?

She looked down, not meeting my eyes and I sat there dumbfounded. I did everything for you and this is what you did to me? Told our family that it's all me? That I caused that accident?

"Leave it Manish, police said that the man was drunk. It's not her mistake. " My mom told my father.

Dad looked at her in eye, "Who knows that they are telling the truth or just saving the sanity of Mathur's name." Eyeing me he continued, "We have some reputation in this town but she has decided to bring it down to mud! "

"Dad, Kaira is lying! She was with me. We were together dad! "

"Don't lie to me! " he looked at my mother, "see her guts! Lying in front of parents after committing such a great sin! I don't know where I did go wrong with her bring up. "

"Dad.." I sobbed, "don't say like this please. "

"Dad, " Kaira called softly, "please forgive Kiara, Dad. It was just a mistake-"

"That mistake took someone's life! Daughter of an army officer took an innocent life. What a shame to my family! I'm ashamed of you! " he shouted making me flinch and walked out from there leaving me behind and mom went after him to calm him down but they never returned.

"Kia... "

"I don't want to, Kaira. Leave me alone. " I said coldly.

"Listen to-"

"I said leave me alone!! " I barked and the nurse came in, "Is everything okay? "

"Sister, ask her to leave me alone. "

The nurse looked at Kaira and she sighed walking out.
__

My dad's words echoed in my brain for week and the shadow of the man still haunts me.

"Maa! I'm getting late for college! " Kaira's whining noise brought me back in present and I was out from my trauma.

"Stop whining and open your mouth! " she ordered her with love, holding a spoon of curd near her mouth and holding the bowl in another.

"Maa... " Kaira took the bite with smile. I happily walked towards them to take my turn but by the time I reached there mom kept the bowl and spoon on table and kissed her forehead, "Good luck, beta."

"Thanks, maa! "

She patted her cheek and turned back, "Ma... " I didn't even complete my word because she walked passed me to kitchen.

I looked at Kaira and she gave me her sweet smile. Ignoring her I took my backpack and left my..their house to attain my first day of college.

***

A/N- Heyyo! Almost one and a half months later! But looking at my JT record, trust me, this is nothing!

Last chapter was an insight into their dreams and this gives you a glimpse of their life. The post-accident life.

What do you guys think of Kiara's family's behaviour towards her?

And your comment on Kaira, the one who blamed everything on her sister?

Weren't twins are always together in everything?

Or maybe it's wrong to expect all twins to be together in everything.

This can be a never before seen twinbond. At least that's what I aim to do.

Show some love to this one! It's really really really special to me. I've spent 2-3 years to finally figure up the plot of this story and backstory of the characters. A dream project indeed. So some more than usual love would be overwhelming 👉👈🥺.

I'm done with my internals. Assignments are due tomorrow. So you know.. before any important academic period.. I need some Wattpad Fam-time to buckle up and ride through the university life.

My graduation speech (if any) is gonna be something like:

Seriously!

Wish me luck guys!

Next week is all about my university exams.. I'd like to update again before starting that period.. but don't know which story.

Back to this story!

Let me know what you thinkkkk!!

The story

The characters

Whose entry are you waiting for impatiently

Or waiting for a trailer?

Character introduction is also due I guess.

Uhmmmmm....

Signing off!

Waiting to hear from you all before starting my  'safar'(ing).

There's always some time to crack puns, right? 😜

Ok bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 411 48
'There won't be another me. There will be someone better, someone who'll love you much more deeply and for a much longer amount of time.' "He taught...
991 247 26
Pratibha Verma . A normal girl with the dream to make her parents proud . Ritvik Chauhan . A devil in disguise . With only one motive . REVENGE... ...
16.5K 1.3K 91
||Book 1 of the Diamond Series|| The world had fallen into chaos a long time ago. Creatures came and enslaved the human race: Vampires, Lycans/Werewo...
53.8K 3.5K 110
Fangirls to Friends to Girlfriends Is that easy? The best love is the kind that awakens the soul ,makes us crave for more ,plants a fire in our hear...