Love me | MICHAENG X MIBAM [C...

By Son_Mina

"I loved you first, but why can't you pick me?" • Highest ranking is #73(12/3/17)❤ • When reality meets ficti... More

CHAPTER ONE
FALLING IN LOVE
secrets
Revelation
Regrets
saved
forgiven
Mafia
GOODnight
GOTWICE
scandal
Disaster
cruel
love triangle?
Comeback
air hockey
drunk in love
Starting again?
love hurts
Date destroyer
Past vs Present
Bed talk
untitled
The brith of Jeongmi
CONFESSION
Push and pulls
Letting go
everything has changed
Birthday party!
protective chaeyoung
Birthday party 2
Hidden Talent
Unexpected guest
MICHAENG OR MIBAM?
CHAPTER 36
Third party
Want U back
steal my girl
Double date
drunk mina v2.0
CHEATERS
Congratulations Cheaters
tragedy
eye eye eyes
Shoot it? or Pass it?
push & pulls no more
The Most awaited scene
Don't forget me
This is surreal
CHAPTER 51
2yeon's day
2yeon's day ll
Mimo
Just a Dream
Deja vu?
CHAPTER 57
Period
Bogoshipda
LQ
Perfect
One last time
Time to say goodbye
Acceptance-Last chapter

signal

3.3K 90 12
By Son_Mina

  <<previously on
Love me | MICHAENG X MIBAM>>  

"Nayeon don't go" she said.

"I'm not nayeon" and then finally I managed to escape her tight hug.

"Nayeon, saranghae" she said and then she lost consciousness.

"What?" I said.

"Nayeon, I like you" she said, and then she fell asleep.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

jeongyeon mistook me as nayeon. after what happened, i just stare at jeongyeon and decided to clean my car and also myself. i take a shower and then i start to clean my car....after i finished cleaning i went to our room and decided to take a rest.

(THE NEXT MORNING)

MINA'S POV 

i woke up early today because i hear someone yelling from outside, i stood up and fixed my hair.

'you know you're not allowed to drink right?, why did you do this?, what if jyp discovered this?, aigoo, just don't do it again, arraso?, or if you're going to do it ask me first' that's what i can hear from the outside, i open the door and went to the living room while i was rubbing my eyes and yawning.

'mianhae' jeonyeon and nayeon said, i didn't interrupt them and decided to hide since they haven't seen me yet. there's only three person on the living room right now, jeongyeon, nayeon and our manager, 2yeon is sitting on the couch while our manager is standing infront of them.

'just take this medicine so your head wont hurt' our manager said and then she leave our dorm, after our manager leave i went to 2yeon.

"what happen?" i said.

"well, last night nayeon and i got drunk...we failed to hide it so our manager found out that we got drunk last night, so she immediately go here and interrupt the both of us from sleeping and then scolded us" jeongyeon said, well even though our manager is like that she loves us tho.

"oh, i see" i said.

"nayeon-ah, i'm sorry, i'm the one who brings you there, sorry, because of my stupidity you got scolded" jeongyeon said to nayeon while they're facing each other, and then here i am third wheeling from these two gays. where are you chaeng? TT, jk

"nah, it's okay, atleast we have fun last night" nayeon said and she smiled at jeongyeon, i stood up and decided to leave.

"i'll go to my room for now, i can't handle being a third wheel here" i said with my teasing tone and they both glared at me.

"what do you mean?, we're not even a couple here tsk" jeongyeon said jokingly.

"yeah you're not a couple...yet" i said jokingly and then they glared at me again

"hahahahaha, alright just kidding, i'll go to my room now, sayonara" i said and then i went to my room, minutes passed and then neyeon came to my room, sana and momo were on the kitchen so......nayeon and i were the only person on this room right now.

"so...you're drinking now huh?, why didn't you tell me?" i said

"tsk, it's going to be my last...my head really hurts after what happened"

"aigoo, how i wish i was that close with chaeng....jk" i said jokingly and then she give me an 'evil smile'

"btw, did you already tell momo and sana about your feelings towards chaeyoung?" 

"uh...not really, but i was planning to tell them tonight"

"cool, keep me updated huh?" nayeon said and then she leave our room........well yeah, i was planning to tell momo and sana about my feelings towards chaeyoung because i dont want to hide any sicrets from them anymore.

i went to the living room and watch some dramas with the others well this is what we always do when we're on our free time......while watching someone enters our dorm.

"hey girls" our manager said.

"your new music video is already finished, you can watch it now on youtube " our manager said and then she leave our dorm. after our manager leave our room we immidiately open out laptop and searched it on youtube, we gathered at the living room and watch our new music video.

'trying to let you know, signeul bonae signal bonae, I must let you know
Signeul bonae signal bonae, Signeul bonae signal bonae'

Sana: omo tzuyu and jeongyeon

'Signeul bonae signal bonae, Signeul bonae signal bonae'

Nayeon: chaeyoung-ah hahahahaha

'Signeul bonae signal bonae, geunde jeonhyeo an tonghae'

 "woah, momoring hahahahaha" dahyun and jeongyeon said at  the same time and they all looked at momo.

they're so loud while watching, probably reacting to every line and every scene, while me?, i'm watching it silently and focused.

'nunbicheul bonae nunchireul june, geunde mot aladeutne'

Jeongyeon: mina's hypnotizing the alien
Nayeon: maybe she likes the alien

and they all laugh, i laugh too and covered my face with pillows because of embarrassment, oh how great now, they're teasing me with the alien, great ship isn't it? hahahahaha.

'dabdabhaeseo michigetda jeongmal, wae geureonji moreugetda jeongmal, dasi han beon himeul naeseo, Signeul bonae signal bonae'

Sana: oohh, minari kyeopta hahahahaha

'nunjitdo sonjitdo eotteon pyojeongdo, soyongi eobtne hanado an tonghae'

Jihyo: jeongyeon's seducing the alien hahahahaha
Nayeon: yeah, she's taking the alien away from mina hahahahaha

"yah, stop teasing me with the alien" i said while pouting and they all laughed and continue to watch the video

'nunchido kochido jeonhyeo eobtna bwa, deo isang eotteohge nae mameul pyohyeonhae'

momo: chaeyoung, can you use your powers again and serve me a jokbal? hahahaha

we all laughed because of momo, probably she's thinking about her jokbal again

'eonjebuteonga nan nega joha, jigi sijakhaesseo baboya, wae ireohgedo nae mameul molla'

Chaeyoung: woah your eyes look good there unnie

'eonjekkaji ireohge dunhage, nareul chinguroman daehallae, naega wonhaneun geon geuge aninde'

"i look cute there" nayeon said and we all looked at her, you know disagreeing hahahaha jk

'Signal bonae signal bonae, jjirit jjirit jjirit jjirit'

All: woah daebak

'nan neoreul wonhae nan neoreul wonhae, wae baneungi eobtni'

Dahyun: woah, tzuyu's strong there hahahaha
Nayeon: yeah, why did you hurt jeongyeon and mina's jagiya? hahahaha

and once again they all laughed, while jeongyeon and i were just staring at them like, 'alright fine'

'mannal ttae mada maeumeul dama, jjirit jjirit jjirit jjirit, gidarijanha da boijanha, wae alji mothani'

sana: why does my head isn't invisible? 

'Trying to let you know, Signeul bonae signal bonae'

Momo: so many dahyun

'I must let you know. Signeul bonae signal bonae, neol bomyeo useumyeon alachaeyaji, oneulman myeot beonjjae neol bomyeo utneunde, jakku maleul geolmyeon jom neukkyeoyaji, gyesok ne gyeote meomulleoitneunde'

'eonjebuteonga nan nega joha, jigi sijakhaesseo baboya, wae ireohgedo nae mameul molla'

"cheer up era at the back hahahaha" i said.

Jeongyeon: yeah i miss cheer up era, we've come so far now

and we all nodded

'eonjekkaji ireohge dunhage, nareul chinguroman daehallae, naega wonhaneun geon geuge aninde'

(extra)

Tzuyu: momo unnie is so fast
Momo: yeah my movement was fast there
Tzuyu: then why your mind isn't?

after tzuyu said that we all looked at the both of them and laughed, momo is with her straight face while tzuyu's laughing at her

"hahahahaha, mianhae momo unnie, i'm just kidding, saranghae" tzuyu said and then she hugged momo, momo is still on her shocked face her mouth widened after tzuyu said that, well as we all know tzuyu is our savage maknae, even though we joke them like that we didn't take it too seriously since its just normal for us to tease each other, but deep inside we really love each other.

'Signal bonae signal bonae, jjirit jjirit jjirit jjirit, nan neoreul wonhae nan neoreul wonhae, wae baneungi eobtni, mannal ttae mada maeumeul dama, jjirit jjirit jjirit jjirit, gidarijanha da boijanha, wae alji mothani, jjirit jjirit jjirit jjirit, wae baneungi eobtni, jjirit jjirit jjirit jjirit'

'wae alji mothani'

"michaeng at the back" nayeon said and then i looked at her, she said sorry without any noise, jihyo gave me an evil smile again while the others were teasing me and chaeyoung.

'signeul bonae signal bonae, geunde jeonhyeo an tonghae, nunbicheul bonae nunchireul june, geunde mot aladeutne, dabdabhaeseo michigetda jeongmal, wae geureonji moreugetda jeongmal, dasi han beon himeul naeseo, Signeul bonae signal bonae'

Jeongyeon: omo we all turned into alien at the end hahahaha
sana: kyeopta

after we watched the video we gave it a warm of applause and talked about it for awhile

NO ONE'S POV

After they watch their music video they talked about it for awhile.

"What do you think?, Its great right" jeongyeon said

"Yeah, I think we improved from dancing and singing too"nayeon said and they all nodded

"The editing was great"Sana said.

"You think they're going to like it?" Momo said and they all think about it first.

"I think they're going to like it, besides let's not think about those thrice anymore, even though they like it or not we're still gonna make new music, let's just get ready for tommorow, were going to have a comeback" jeongyeon said and they all smiled

"Yeah jeongyeon's right, wether or not they like our music we we're still gonna make new music in the future.....twice fighting!" Jihyo said and she put her hands on the center and everyone put theirs too

"TWICE, TWICE LETS WORK HARDER....TWICE FIGHTING!" They all shouted at the same time and release their hands in the air.

"Alright twice, let's get ready now and rehears for our comeback tomorrow" jihyo said and they all get ready.

(TIME SKIP)

after they finished rehearsing for tomorrow at 7:16, they went home early, to take a rest, when they're already home they check their music video and check the comments. They saw a lot of positive comments and that makes their heart flutter, they knew once appreciate their hard work.

MINA'S POV

After we finished rehearsing we went home early so we can rest for tomorrow, I went to the coffee shop where we always go and ordered a coffee​, I think this is the right time to tell my j-line best friends about what I feel on chaeyoung so.....I told them to come here.

To: TWICE'S J-LINE

Is everyone free?, I want to tell the two of you something​. You already knew where to meet me.
-pengu

After I texted in our group chat they immediately respond.

From: TWICE'S J-LINE

We're on our way
-samo

I waited for them for about a minute and they finally arrived.

"What's wrong minari?" Sana said while taking her seat.

"Yes what's wrong?" Momo added.

When I was about to start talking our order arrived so I've been cut-off.

"Thank you" Sana and Momo said to the waitress.

As Sana and Momo started to eat I start to talk to them.

"Well....uhm you know, I want to tell you something​ but you might not accept​ me, I'm scared that it would happen so I hide this to the two of you. But now I wanted to tell you this, since the two of you were my best friend since then" I said. And they look at me.

"C'mon minari, just tell us, there's no thing that can make us hate or not accept you, we love you so much and you know that, so don't hesitate" Sana said, while taking a sip of her coffee. And Momo nodded while eating.

"Alright......I like chaeyoung" I said while lowering my head, getting ready for their reaction.

"Ok" they said at the same time. 'really?, That's it, why they aren't shocked?' I thought to myself, I raised my head and look at them, they're still eating.

"That's it?, You're not going to get shocked?, Or you know." I said, and they look at me while their cheek's full of food.

"Yeah, we're not shocked anymore since we already know it, but thanks for being honest" Momo said and then she continue to eat.

"What?, You already knew?, H-how?" I said raising my voice a little.

"Yah calm down okay?, All of us already knew it duh, you're too obvious, but don't worry chaeng is still clueless about it since she's so blind" Sana said and Momo nodded, I froze that time.....I feel embarrassed shit.

"And besides we already know you, you have the same reaction to chaeng just like your reaction to Justin back then, remember? The guy that you like the most" Sana said, ugh!! I don't want to remember him again, he broke my heart duh

"Yah, can we just forgot about Justin?" I said and they laughed.

"So....now you know why we're not shocked when you tell us about your feelings towards chaeyoung.........besides.......I like a girl too" Momo said, Sana and I were shocked, our eyes got widened and we looked at her, Sana almost spit her coffee to me, while Momo's still feeding herself.

"Eh?, What?!" Sana and I said at the same Time, momo stopped eating and look at us.

~~~~~~~~~to be continued~~~~~~~~~~

-xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 1K 11
In a world full of hate Yoo Jeongyeon found a place that was full of love, the kind of love that grows from sacrifices.
61K 1.6K 17
"A love like night and day" - Y.P [Original story from my exhausted yet imaginative brain] :)
1.1M 46.5K 109
❝Am I in love with you? or am I inlove with the feeling?❞ 逸ラ横グニぐロ トグ演ゑ延  18.01.08 Highest Ranking is #15 in Fanfiction ❤ Started : July 04, 2017 Ende...
59.4K 2K 21
in which Chaeyoung had misunderstandings with a transfer. highest rank; #11 gg [finished]