Heartless

By nicci42098

Eva Pesch is an instrument for the Council. Eva is fierce and deadly and believes love makes you weak. Eva is... More

Summary
Heartless Bitch
Carson's Dirty Deal
The Boonies
The Brewery
Cleaner
Snatch and Grab
Interrogation
Luna Bond
Stalker
Bait and Hook
Nanny
Temper Tantrums
Hello
Gossip Girl
Fighting Dirty
Game Time
Delusional Stalker
Girl Prattle
Messy
Evidence
Lies
Favors and Debts
Sequestered
Stay or Go
Truth
Run and Hide
Standoff
Heavy Metal
Finish
CPR
Ky
Tango
Safe house
What Makes Her Tick
Heartless Bitch Mate
Illusions
Rabid
Key
Lifeless
Priority
Mine
Changing of the Guard
Gas Mask
Control Freak
Time out
Submit
Haven
Handle your Shit
Bond
Answers
Changes
Author's Note
Release
Infiltration
Betrayal
Life
Punishment
Waiting
Burn
Crushed
Know your place
Pieces
Dreams
Acceptance
Epilogue
My Next Story

Sneak Peek to Wanted

3.5K 129 7
By nicci42098

Hey as promised Wanted is coming out this month. I will be posting the first chapter later today. Enjoy the little sneak peek to WANTED.

_________________________________

"Basta! Basta!" (Stop! Stop!)
The men shouted at me. The roads was still littered with pedestrians that I used as human shields.
There was no way they were going to shoot at me and hit innocent citizens. The buzzing sound up ahead was my saving grace. I just needed to have the right timing.
At the last minute, I stretched out my arms as a Vespa slowly pass by me. The driver fell off and I  snatched up the bike and took off at a higher speed away from the men on foot. I laughed and waving my middle finger at the suits and sped away.

A car pulled out right in front of me and came to a screeching halt.
At my sped and close distance of the stopped car, I couldn't avoid the collusion.  I slammed on the brake moments before contact. At impact, my body was violently disengaged from the bike and I sailed through the air over the hood of the car. I crashed on the pavement on my side, my head bounced on the ground. I groaned as I tried to get my bearings. I needed to get up, but my body wouldn't cooperate. My head was throbbing and I could barely keep my eyes open. I was fading fast.

A pair of expensive Italian shoes appeared in my limited field of vision. A string of Italian words were hanging over me and dread crept through me. A foot lodged under my shoulder and pushed me over. I was now laying flat on my back, a silhouette of a man standing over me with the sun illuminating his shape. He crouched down and a pair of gleaming amber eyes glared down at me.

"Gotcha."

___________________________

Tell me what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 17K 68
"It's always been you, Phoenix. You are the one who makes me the happiest. Just being in the same room as you gives me god damn butterflies. Hearing...
311K 10.4K 25
Lena Jordan is your typical college girl, working her way through school while getting as much of an education as she can. All she wanted was to get...
892 18 20
Happy and content with her life, Eva ran the pack along side her brother. He and their dad doted on her like no other. Apple of the eyes of her broth...
18 0 16
A Young Woman: Twenty-two year-old Eva Mallory has never felt truly herself. But that's normal, right? Especially given that her only remaining fami...