Attention | jensoo✔

By bluebusan

❝you just want attention.❞ ❝damn right i do.i'm just making sure you're never getting over me,too.❞ _________... More

⚠0⚠
⚠0.1⚠
⚠0.2⚠
⚠0.3⚠
⚠0.4⚠
⚠0.5⚠
⚠0.6⚠
⚠0.7⚠
⚠0.8⚠
⚠0.9⚠
⚠1⚠
⚠1.1⚠
⚠1.2⚠
⚠1.3⚠
⚠1.5⚠
⚠1.6⚠
⚠1.7⚠
⚠1.8⚠
⚠1.9⚠
⚠2⚠
⚠2.1⚠
⚠2.2⚠⚠
⚠2.3⚠
⚠2.4⚠
⚠2.5⚠
⚠2.6⚠
⚠2.7⚠
⚠2.8⚠
⚠2.9⚠
⚠3⚠
⚠3.1⚠
⚠3.2⚠
⚠3.3⚠
⚠3.4⚠
⚠3.5⚠
⚠3.6⚠
⚠3.7⚠
⚠3.8⚠
⚠3.9⚠
⚠4⚠
⚠4.1⚠
⚠4.2⚠
⚠4.3⚠
⚠4.4⚠
⚠4.5⚠
⚠4.6⚠
answers
⚠4.7⚠
⚠4.8⚠
⚠4.9⚠
⚠5⚠
⚠5.1⚠
⚠5.2⚠
⚠5.3⚠
⚠5.4⚠
⚠5.5⚠
⚠5.6⚠⚠
⚠5.7⚠
50K + announcement

⚠1.4⚠

5.2K 245 150
By bluebusan

"there,there.i know a breakup is hard,but if you want to get over it - you shouldn't think about it at all."chae told her as she rubbed her back in circles and then handed her a mug of hot chocolate.

jisoo thanked her as she took a sip of the hot chocolate and then set the mug down on the coffee table."but it hurts and i just can't stop thinking about her."

"i know jichu,i know."she mumbled as she wrapped her arms around her friend."i promise you'll eventually get over it."

"how?"

chae sighed as she looked over at her friend,their lips slightly brushing against one-another's."i can help you forget if you're willing to let me to."

"forget about jennie?"she asked as she looked into the younger's eyes.

she nodded slightly and then placed her hands on jisoo's cheeks,pressing her lips against hers.they were soft and it made jisoo kiss back,only then to pull away.

"what about lisa?"

"i think she likes jennie."with that they locked lips again as chae lied down the couch and pulled jisoo on top of her.it didn't take long before jisoo pulled away again.

"chae..what are we doing?"

"i'm making you feel loved.something jennie didn't do."

with that they sealed lips once again.jisoo tried to loosen herself up,but soon pulled away,looking down at the younger female as she slightly bit on her lower lip.

"sorry, chae.i can't."she mumbled and got off her,sitting down as she grabbed the mug once again and took another sip - drowning her thoughts and feelings in it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 11.4K 52
BEFORE YOU READ - ⚠️Warning: Cringy as AF, I SWEAR THIS BOOK GETS WEIRDER AS IT GOES ON. (You've been warned, seriously) Jennie a CEO of Gucci and...
1.3K 51 11
"Jennie, I knew. ...It's just ironic that I fixed you but all it did was nothing but breaking myself in the process ...But you know, I tried to keep...
168K 4.2K 23
"How old are you?" Jennie asked as she started eating. "Guess." Y/N teased her making her let out a sigh. "25" she first guessed which made Y/N shook...
1.1M 29.1K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...