Lie With Me

By ItsAnaHere

My name is Anastasia Stratford. I entered a whole new world with one signature. Why I did it? Simple. Money... More

Waiting
Busy
Face to face with the devil
Disaster
Surprise
Amateur Actress
The Contract
Aloha!
Awkward
Wedding Day - Part 1
Wedding Day - Part 2
Star of the Show
A Fresh Start
Party Plans?
Full of Hot Air
Confessions
Denial
The Room's Spinning
A Good Day Runined
The Tourist
Birthday Tears
Lies
Sick Day
Engagement Party
Breakup
Cheers To Us
From the Heart
Complications
Talk to Me
Sisters by Chance?
By Blood
What A Small World
Beg
Shrink
My Time Is Up
Letting Go
Therapy?
Broken
Eavesdropping
Fate?
What's New
Disaster Brewing?
Wedding Vows
Til Death Do Us Part?
Unfolded
Spill the Beans
All Mixed Up

New Home

9.7K 427 24
By ItsAnaHere

I hear the woman scramble out of the kitchen. I remove my hand away from my eyes and take in a deep breath.

How could that dumbass invite a girl over when he knew I was coming over. I know it's his house and all but still, what an inconsiderate shit face. Usually I don't use swear words much, but ever since Alex has been introduced into my life I find myself cursing all the time.

"Sorry you are?" A dominating feminine voice behind me asks.

I turn slowly to see the same girl but now she's wearing a man's button up shirt that I'm guessing is that Alex's.

"I asked you first," I say politely and calmly.

She rolled her eyes at me. "What are you, the maid?"

My lips curve upwards into a smile. "Yes, is there anything I can do for you?"

She smiled. "Well Alex and I made quite a mess in the bedroom. Be a dear and go clean it up."

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. "Yeah, no."

"You're a maid, you're supposed to do what your told. Now go before you're fired," she plainly stated.

"No, how about you go before I call security," I tap a finger on my chin.

"Call security? On me?" She threw her head back laughing.

"Where's Alex?" I ask in a monotone voice.

She stops laughing and crosses her arms across her chest. "What relation do you have with Alex?"

I purse my lips. "That's none of your concern."

She squints her eyes at me. "He's mine."

This time I throw my head back laughing. "You're probably the tenth girl he's slept with today. I swear he has the same raging hormones as a teenage boy."

She smiles and shakes her head. "Actually,he loves me."

I return the fake smile. "Believe what you want darling." I walk over to the huge fridge and open it to find some food. My eyes almost bulge out of my head as I see the freezer full of all kinds of Haagen-Dazs ice cream. There were so many flavors, but I chose my favorite, green tea. I smile as I pick it up. I open some drawers until I see some spoons. I plant myself on one of the kitchen stools and open the pint. The metal spoon digs into the creamy green tea. I plop it in my mouth with satisfaction.

"Uh excuse me," I hear the woman say.

I roll my eyes and make contact with her big round mascara smeared grey eyes. "Oh you're still here."

"Question is, who are you and why are you here?" She asks in an exasperated tone.

I take a few spoonfuls of my ice cream before responding. "Look, just leave so I can eat my ice cream in peace."

She give me a 'what the hell' face. With that she leaves to who knows where. I focus on enjoying my ice cream. So far the best thing about living here is the fridge.

I'm almost halfway done with my pint of ice cream when I hear footsteps coming towards the kitchen. I look up to see Alex with out a shirt on. I quickly dismiss what I'm feeling at the pit of my stomach and avert my eyes to a painting in front of me. Yep, I'm just going to ignore him.

I hear him sigh. "You need to leave Saige."

"What?" I hear her ask. "And who the fuck is she?"

"None of your concern, now leave before I call security," Alex states.

I actually kind of feel bad for the girl. Alex is such a douchebag. I hear footsteps leave the kitchen which I assume were the girl's. I slowly continue to devour my delicious treat while staring at the pretty painting of a girl with long light blonde wavy hair. The painting was quite good. The girl seemed to be sitting down at a Parisian cafe with the Eiffel Tower behind her. She had a big smile on her face that showed her dimples.

Suddenly the only thing in view was Alex's defines abs. I swiveled my chair around and looked out the large window to stare at the pretty night life.

"I'm sorry," I hear Alex say behind me.

I ignore him. Suddenly I feel my chair being turned. There was Alex, in all his hot glory. "I'm sorry okay?"

I set my ice cream down and cross my arms. "You know, when the contract said you could have other relations I didn't think you would be fucking them in here."

"You're right, that was inconsiderate of me. I won't bring them here anymore," he says.

I couldn't help but feel hurt thinking about all the people he's slept with. Why do I feel like this? "Good."

He flashes a charming smile at me.

"Why are you smiling?" I ask slowly.

"You look cute today," he says.

I could feel a flush rising to my face. Why does he chose the worst times to give me compliments.

Alex props he head on his hand. "Awe is someone blushing?"

I make my face as serious as I can. "No I'm just so pissed at you that I'm getting red."

He leans in a bit closer to my face. "Whatever helps you sleep at night doll."

I inch back. "We need to talk about something."

"Which is?"

I clear my throat. "You need to stop kissing me without warning me first, or better yet just no kissing at all."

He raises a brow at me. "We have to show everyone we're happily in love."

"But you could warn me before your about to do it," I say.

He tilts his head. "What difference would that make?"

"Uhh I can count the seconds."

"You want to put a time limit on the kisses?" He grins.

"Uh yeah."

"What's the fun in that?" He asks.

"This is not meant to be fun," I state.

He walks over to me until he's standing right beside me. "It can be."

Awkward. "No, it can't."

He starts twirling my dark locks around his finger. Not going to lie, it was cute, but I needed to focus. "Alex stop."

"Stop what?" He asks in a low voice.

I get up from the chair and put some space between us. I feel as if I might burst into flames right about now. "I don't know, just stop whatever your doing."

He steps closer to me. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

I put a good amount of distance between us before I speak. "You know what, just show me to my room."

Alex walks up to me until we're only centimeters apart. I swear my heart feels like it's about to come out of my chest. "Sure, I'll show you to our room. Follow me."

Our room? What? I follow Alex up large elegant spiral staircase. We stopped at the very large first door on the right.

It was dim but you could tell the walls were a rabbit white. Recessed lighting was above the bed making it look elegant. The headboard was a grey diamond tufted one that went up all the way to the celling and ended at the marble floor. The sheets seemed like they were a made of silk. The wall that was basically a window made the room made it look even better. The room was simple yet elegant.

"Our room?" I ask.

"Yep."

"We're sleeping in the same bed?"

"Yep," he said again.

"Why not just have me sleep in one of your extras?"

"Well one room is my office, another room is just full of junk, and the last room is where I just blew that girls brains out. So I guess if you want to sleep in there you can," Alex states blatantly.

Gross. "You don't sleep with them in your bed?" I question.

"No of course not."

"So you keep an extra room just so you can sleep with girls in there?" I pry.

He nods. "Pretty much."

I shake my head. "Wow you are such a man whore."

"I mean how can you resist someone like me?" He winks.

"Don't be so full of yourself. You're actually not that attractive," I say while lying to myself.

He puts a hand over his heart and pretends to look hurt. "You constantly wound me with your hostile words."

"Shut up, you're such a baby," I state coldly.

He get a devilish look on his face. "You have three seconds to apologize."

I put my hand on my hips. "Or what?"

He starts waking closer to me. "One, two , three."

He tackles me into the soft bed and start tickling me. I burst out into a loud laughter. "Alex stoppp," I demand in between laughs. My stomach starts to hurt with all this laughing. "I'm sorry!" I scream.

He stop tickling me and I close my eyes for a few seconds and catch my breath. I open my eyes to see a emerald green ones only inches away from my own staring at me. 

Alex leans in and causally brushes his lips with mine and I didn't push him away.  "We have to plan our engagement party soon, the party's in three weeks."

♥️

Hey guys! Thanks for choosing to read my story, I have a lot in store for Ana and Alex. I'm so excited!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266 98 6
Charlotte Love isn't magic and sparkles if the first example blows in your face. Aka, my parents' marriage. But that doesn't mean I don't have love i...
68.5K 4.9K 48
Anastasia Love was born and bred to take over the family business her father created. After her questionable and intense upbringing, she's managed to...
1K 84 68
"This is a deal Miss Wonder Hart you can't back away " It was meant to be a simple deal right, I needed a job and he wanted an assistant what can r...
5.2K 163 53
DO NOT COPY MY WORK Book 1 in the "Love" Series PREVIOUSLY KNOWNS AS "OUR TANGLED LOVE" Anastasia Richmond I'm the CEO of the Richmond's Industrie...