Worse Than Wicked

By -buzzbuzz

"Are people born wicked? Or do they have wicked thrust upon them?" Daughter of the Wicked Witch of The West... More

Author's Note
Prolouge
00| Cast
01| A Not So Happily Beginning
02| Up To No Good
03| Here Comes Evil
05| Everybody Loves A Prince
06| Don't Trust The Witch In Dorm 131
07| Where The Wicked Road Leads
08| They Call Him Cassanova
09| The Road To Auradon Is Paved With Good Intentions
10| Hex Em' And Weap
11| Give Me An "N", Give Me An "O", What Does That Spell?
12| I'd Take The Posion Apple
13| Three Cheers For Evil
14| Teamwork Makes The Nightmarework
15| Tell Me More...About The Wand

04| Goodness Doesn't Get Any Better

816 19 1
By -buzzbuzz

Eli

The musty streets of the Isle whirled by us as the car moved towards the preppy little kingdom that was Auradon.

I was kinda going to miss this place, not in a sentimental way, it's just all that I've ever really known. This place was totally better then Auradon, I could already tell.

"You're looking a little washed out, let me help you!" At the sound of Evie's voice and something soft touching my face I quickly pushed myself against the window, trying to get away from the blue-haired girl.

I rolled my eyes once I saw the makeup brush in Evie's hand, "Gross. Washed out is my thing."

Evie pouted slightly before turning to the other girl next to her, "Mal?"

Mal glanced at the makeup brush in our friend's hand before shaking her head, "Ew, no I'm plotting."

Evie sighed, taking a bite of the blue candy she had got from the car, "Well it's not very attractive."

I exchanged an annoyed look with Mal before focusing on my own plan.

The sooner we got the wand, the less time we had to be in Auradon. We just needed to figure out the quickest way to get the Fairy Godmother's wand.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Evie screaming, "Look!"

I whipped my head around to the front of the car to see that we were heading straight off the bridge and into the water! None of us could swim!

"It's a trap!"

I let out a yell of horror just as Evie pulled my into her, Jay throwing his arm around my back.

I held my breath, bracing myself for the impact and my death, but nothing happened.

A glowing light passed through the car, but we still weren't falling.

"What the-" I poked my head up from Evie's shoulder, were we dead? This definitely isn't what I imagined the underworld to look like.

Carlos looked around, "What just happened?"

I pressed my face against the window to see that we were leaving the Isle on some kind of road that wasn't there before.

"Magic." I breathed out, releasing some air through my lips. We weren't dead yet.

Mal chuckled in relief, looking at the black remote in her hand.

"Hey!" Mal called to the driver, waving the remote in her hands, "Did this little button open the magic barrier?"

That button could be our way out of this broom! We could use it to get back home once we had the wand!

The driver glanced back at us through the mirror, holding up a golden remote similar to the one Mal was holding, "No, this one opens the magic barrier. That one opens my garage. And this one..." As he pressed another button a small barrier went up, separating us from him.

I chuckled lightly, he was cool.

"Nasty." Mal remarked as I leaned back in my seat, "I like that guy."

A couple minutes later we past by a sigh that read: Goodness doesn't get any better. I scoffed, not for much longer. Once we had the wand and ruled the world "Good" wouldn't be in the vocabulary.

At the sound of music playing I traded a confused look with Jay before glancing out the window to see a bunch of brightly-dressed princesses and princes jumping and waving flags. Oh joy.

"Give it to me!" I looked over as Carlos yelled out to see him tugging at some sort of blanket that Jay was holding onto.

"No! It's mine!" Jay retaliated, pulling on the blue material.

I sighed, "Really guys? Now is not the time."

They ignored me, continuously fighting over the blanket, even as the door to the car opened, causing Carlos to tumble out.

I rolled my eyes as the boys continued to wrestle on the ground, the music suddenly stopping.

Evie skipped out of the car, looking around curiously. I followed behind her, my hands stuffed deep in my pockets as I glared up at the large castle in front of me.

"Guys!" Mal called as she separated the two boys, "We have an audience."

I nodded at a women with a purple dress and violet bow approached us. A smile so big on her face it actually pained me to look at.

Jay chuckled, spitting a piece of candy out of his mouth, "Just cleaning up." He then pulled Carlos to his feet roughly, "Get up."

The smiling women nodded at the boy, "Leave it like you found it!" She said in an annoying sing-song voice, "And by that I mean just leave it."

I tilted my head up, looking at the sky (which even seemed to be brighter here then on the Isle) as Jay threw everything he had taken from the car back in.

I then glanced back down at the woman, she looked a little...familiar.

"Hello, foxy." Jay called as he walked towards an annoyingly pretty girl who I hadn't even noticed was there.

I sighed, mumbling to myself, "Not the time, Jay."

I cringed internally as Jay introduced himself, obviously trying to flirt with the girl, who only chuckled awkwardly.

The women from earlier moved in front of the girl, "Welcome to Auradon Prep."

Jay frowned slightly and I rolled my eyes, grabbing his arm and pulling him back towards us.

"I'm Fairy Godmother." The women from earlier introduced, curtsying, "Headmistress." Holy Broomsticks! This was gonna be a lot easier then I thought.

Mal's eyes widened at the women, "The Fairy Godmother?"

I nodded, awkwardly trying to curtsy the way the women just had, "As in Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo?" I waved my hand for effect.

The woman nodded, "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-you know it!" I bit my tongue, hiding my disgust at the joke with a fake smile.

Mal stepped in, "Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared with that sparkly wand, warm smile, and that sparkly wand." She clasped her hands together, clearly trying to get the Godmother to tell us where her famous wand was.

The Fairy Godmother nodded, "That was a long time ago, and as I always say, Don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future!" I widened my eyes as she did some sort of hand motion in front of her face, this woman was crazy.

"It's so good to finally meet you all." A boy I didn't notice was there said as he stepped forward. He was handsome, that's for sure, something Evie would definitely like...but he also looked somewhat familiar.

His green eyes scanned over us, "I'm Ben."

"Prince Ben." The girl Jay tried to flirt with cut in, clearly wanting us to know his title, "Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king!"

I looked down at the ground to hide my face as I rolled my eyes. These Auradonians would be the death of me.

I looked up just as Evie stepped towards the boy,  "You had me at Prince." She curtsied gracefully, "My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess."

The brunette girl next to the Fairy Godmother shook her head, "The Evil Queen has no real status here, and neither do you."

I smiled falsely at the girl as I stepped forward, wrapping my arm around Evie's shoulders, "Hi, yeah. So where we come from Evie is the royal-est she's a princess to everyone on the Isle, and since she's visting your little kingdom I would highly recommend treating her like royalty, okay?" I winked over at Evie, leading her over back to the group, feeling the brunette's glare.

The boy chuckled awkwardly, trying to clear the air, "This is Audrey." He motioned over to the annoying girl next to him.

"Princess Audrey." The girl cut in, her eyes glancing over at where I stood with my arms crossed, "His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?" I covered my chuckle with a loud cough as Audrey grabbed Bennyboo's hand.

The Fairy Godmother looked in between the two, "Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow." I held back a scoff, the plan was to be out of here by tomorrow.

The group and I stepped back as the Fairy Godmother pushed her way through Ben and Audrey's hands, "The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from eight to eleven and as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews."

I chuckled forcefully as The Godmother sent us one more smile before walking off, the band following behind her.

I looked up at the two remaining people in front of us, biting my lip.

This was gonna be fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 502 48
Follow the story of Mal's younger brother who also gets taken to Auradon, but will he make the same decisions as his sister? Or will he follow his mo...
1.1K 47 12
Andrea,Daughter of Ariel and Eric,navigates life as a teenage royal at Auradon.What happens when Prince Ben announces the arrival of Evilest villain'...
48.2K 1.3K 31
Mal and her friends were taken prisoners and were forced to tell wearing the Auradon descendants were hiding, but they refuse to say anything. Malefi...