Senju Girl (Naruto Fanfic)

By PrettyLilyAnime

MAJOR EDITING PHASE IN PROGRESS!! A tale in which an orphaned child and Konoha native, Haru Senju, embarks on... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1 ✨
Chapter 2 ✨
Chapter 3 ✨
Authors Note
Chapter 4 ✨
Chapter 5 ✨
Chapter 6 ✨
Character Profile !
Chapter 7 ✨
Authors Note
Chapter 8 ✨
Chapter 9 ✨
Chapter 10 ✨
Chapter 11 ✨
Chapter 12 ✨
Chapter 13 ✨
Chapter 14 ✨
Chapter 15 ✨
Chapter 16 ✨
Temporary Authors Note
Chapter 17 ✨
Chapter 18 ✨
Chapter 19 ✨
Chapter 20 ✨
Chapter 21 ✨
Chapter 22 ✨
Chapter 23 ✨
Chapter 24 ✨
Chapter 25 ✨
Chapter 26 ✨
Chapter 27 ✨
Chapter 28 ✨
Chapter 29 ✨
Chapter 30 ✨
Chapter 31 ✨
Chapter 32 ✨
Chapter 33 ✨
Chapter 34 ✨
Chapter 35 ✨
Chapter 36 ✨
Chapter 37 ✨
Chapter 38 ✨
Chapter 39 ✨
Chapter 40 ✨
Chapter 41 ✨
Chapter 42 ✨
Chapter 43 ✨
Chapter 44 ✨
Announcment
Part 45 ✨
Part 46 ✨
Part 48 ✨
Part 49 ✨
Part 50 ✨
Part 51 ✨ (part 1 of 2)
Part 52 ✨ (Part 2 of 2)
Part 53 ✨
Part 54 ✨
Part 55 ✨
Part 56 ✨
Part 57 ✨
Part 58 ✨
Part 59 ✨
Part 60 ✨
Chapter 61 ✨
Sequel info

Part 47 ✨

17.1K 700 320
By PrettyLilyAnime

"Oh great what now." I mutter as we stare off into the ocean. It's late in the night and we've made it all the way to the land of lightning.

Isamu definitely deserves a good sleep after this, he ran all the way from the land of fire from the land of lightning! If that isn't an intense leg workout I don't know what is.

I sigh as I squint my red eyes. What now? Do we steal a boat or something? "We can stay here the night, than take a boat early morning." Shizune suggests. Going to the tundra means going to the land of snow, I didn't think we would make it in time if I were to be completely honest.

Today has come with a lot of surprises. I mean I sucked out my darkest secret and managed to summon one of the strongest wolves of all time, got a new outfit, traveled extremely far, met my brothers friend/partner who's so gorgeous I felt intimidated, and got my dads necklace that matches Shinji's in a corny way!

Today's been especially busy.

"I was thinking the same thing Shizune, Let's go find a hotel." Tsunade says before walking away from the shore. Shizune follows her but then looks back at me. "Aren't you coming Haru?"

"I'll catch up with you guys in a bit, I just wanna stay here for a while." Shizune nods and walks away following my cousin. I sigh sit down on the floor with my legs crossed. Land of lightning, I would've never thought I'd get here.

"Haru next time you'll be the one carrying me." Isamu mutters, laying on my lap. I laugh lightly at that and squint at the dark sea. I wonder how everyone is at home.

Hopefully Sasuke's woken up by now. I can only imagine the hissy fit Sasuke would have if he woke up late and had no time to train for the chunin exams. Naruto rubbing it in his face wouldn't make things any easier.

My thoughts then drift off to my older brother Shinji. Would I actually leave the village? I don't know....

I have so many reasons to stay. There's Sasuke in the village, I would feel terrible leaving him behind! Despite our mutual dislike of one another leaving him to go with itachi would just be another stab to his heart. I wouldn't be able to live with that.

There's also Naruto in the village! I don't know but lately he's been more attached to me, which would make me feel really guilty about leaving.

Then there's Sakura....... eh I doubt she'd have a problem with me leaving. I recall when first meeting up as team seven she whined about not being the only girl.

Yikes.

"Haru hurry up we don't want to leave you behind!" Shizune calls from afar. I nod even though she can't see me and slowly stand up, a sleepy Isamu leaning on me.

I smile and shake my head at him, picking him up over my shoulder as he mutters a whole lot of 'good nights'.

He's gotten way heavier.

I groan as I left him up into my arms and start trudging along behind my cousin and Shizune.

••Shinji's POV••

As I walk into the base I notice Hidan and Kisame sitting down cleaning their respective weapons, with files on the table. "I'm telling you Hidan she looks familiar." Kisame says as he points at a picture on the file. I walk closer to them and realize they are looking at a file of my sister.

Hidan notices me and smirks "Oh kid you're in for it now. Where's the girl?" He asks eyeing my lone stance. I unzip my cloak revealing my simple oshiro clan clothing and throw it on a couch. "I haven't recruited her yet." I calmly state.

The less I say the better.

"And why is that? She's too hard to catch for a kid like yourself?" Hidan assumes nearly making me scoff. I was literally able to kidnap her within a minute. She's not at an S-class level, which worries me greatly. And is he forgetting she's younger than me?

What's Hidan gonna say when he realizes her biggest skill so far is making big poisonous flowers..... actually that's not that bad!

I keep my face stoic "No, I've just been busy with other missions." I say as I also take a seat. "Kisame, what do you mean she looks familiar?" I ask. I must be careful when talking about her to them as they don't know she's my sister.

She's not a member in the group right now and if anything were to go wrong with the Akatsuki I don't want people using her against me.

Kisame narrows his creepy eyes at the picture. "Oh shit!" He suddenly says, making Hidan nearly fall out of the chair besides him. "Keep the fucking sound level at a shitty minimum!" He yells, trying to regain his composure.

I roll my eyes at this, what a hot head.

"Haru Senju? I dated her mom!" Kisame reveals, this time making me almost fall out of my seat. What?!

Hidan also looks shocked. "What the hell Kisame? You've actually gotten it on with women?" Hidan asks before barking out a laugh. "Are you sure this isn't your kid?" Hidan says in between laughs but then pauses. "Wait can you have kids with a human? Oh fuck now I'm confused." He says now looking at Kisame weirdly.

I slap my head to my forehead at that. If only that idiot knew that Haru is an Oshiro, not a .... shark hybrid.

"No you idiot, I last saw her mom when she was fifteen." Kisame says. "How do you know that's her mom?" I speak up. Kisame then lets me know that he remembers Luna talking about wanting a daughter named Haru.

Hidan and I both look at Kisame weirdly. "What?! I have good memory." He says defensively.

Hidan opens his mouth to retort when suddenly Itachi-sensei walks in with his eyes set on me. "Leader is commanding your presence." He says before sitting down on the couch next to me.

I sigh as I realize I'm going to miss this pointless yet entertaining conversation. I can't help but notice Itachi-sensei eyeing the pictures on the table. "Itachi-sensei, have you heard about the girl we're recruiting?" I ask.

I know Haru knows him but now it's time to hear what Itachi has to say. "Haru Oshiro Senju, twelve years old, from the leaf village, and posses wood stye alongside crystal kekkei genkai." He calmly says making me freeze in place. Shit. I shift my eyes over to Hidan and Kisame who stopped their conversation and were now looking at Itachi and I.

He turns to me with slightly narrowed eyes. "Go talk to Pein, plans have changed."

I nod obediently and stand up, feeling like a kid who got scolded. Itachi always talks so calmly but so intimidatingly at the same time.

I walk through the labyrinth that is the Akatsuki base before respectfully entering Pein-sama's dimly lit office. There he stood, alongside Konan who was sitting down in front of his desk.

"Shinji, why is the mission still incomplete?" Pein-sama asks getting straight to the point in a tone that makes me just a bit creeped out.

"Haru is on her way to the tundra to Urufumūn to prove to Okami that she's able to summon the wolf." I say, giving an undetailed report on Haru's whereabouts.

From what I've come to understand, pein-sama believes that Haru has a great natural ability and could ultimately help a lot in the organizations cause. Whatever that cause is supposed to be, I just came because I was bored of being alone and needed some sort of acceptance.

Pein-sama allowed me in the organization, he was watching my movements a couple months before I approached him and let me know that I was going to be recruited. What I fail to understand though, is how pein-sama even knew Haru existed? I thought that everyone else thought that she was dead. . . Oh well.

"I believe she'll be training to learn a bit about Senjutsu." I assume, I mean what else is she gonna do while in that place? He doesn't respond, leaving us in an awkward silence.

"Shinji I believe you're trying to ignore the mission. Am I wrong?" Pein-sama asks in an un-comforting, dead tone.

I sigh and shake my head even though he's one hundred percent correct. "No leader-sama I just letting her make her decision." I say, mentally cursing myself for my choice of wording. For this recruitment mission, there's no 'making decisions' involved.

Pein-sama even said it loud and clear, If she wouldn't come voluntarily then I'd have to use force. "I'm sure Itachi let you know that plans have changed." He says, I nod in response.

"You aren't in charge of this mission any more, I've assigned this mission to Itachi and Kisame."

Oh shit

••••••••••••••

Hello lovely readers it's a Mini update!

Sorry this chapter was so short and mainly Shinji's POV, it's more of a transition chapter.

Anyway tell me how you feel about this chapter! And oh gawd the job has been assigned to Itachi.

What do you think will happen next?!

As Always, see you all next chapter!

•btw just saying I love that pic at the top•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 444 33
Katsuki Young= Y/n L/n. Katsuki is just a girl who decided to go to college in a foreign country in hopes of changing her life. She meets someone th...
1.3K 18 13
From enemies to lovers. "Once a member of the Uchiha knows love, it's almost as if all of his previously checked emotions are released. They awaken...
149K 3.8K 31
Haru Uchiha has lived an eventful life thus far, one of many trials and tribulations. Between love triangles and the cruelties of the shinobi world...
384K 10.2K 40
With the fourth Shinobi world war looming over all of the nations, Haru Senju finds herself stuck in between the Will of fire her ancestors created a...