Pregnant By The School's Play...

Von SapphireFox

Sophia Daniels was just an ordinary girl who, like every girl in school, wanted Jake Campbell to be their boy... Mehr

Pregnant By The School's Player.
School.
Love?
Suspicions Confirmed.
Dead Meat!
Bad Case Of Morning Sickness.
James Knows.
Not Ready To Tell Him.
First Doctor's Appointment.
Accidents Happen.
Jake Finds Out.
The Secret's Out.
Explaining.
Next Doctor Appointment.
Not Again.
A Stupid Regret.
The Truth Comes Out.
Tough Situation.
Lies.
The First Kicks.
Excited For The Genders.
The Fall.
Detention.
Jayden's Feelings.
What Should I Do?
Birthday.
Picnic On The Beach.
Fun In The Shower.
Rumours.
Jayden's Confession.
Baby Shower.
Labour Symptoms.
Recovery Ward.
The Twins' First Day Home.
Not Him Again.
Wedding Bells.
Update - New Book: The Boy Next Door.

The Birth.

62.9K 851 401
Von SapphireFox

Chapter 33:

Sophia's POV:

We leave the house, one by one. Everyone rubs me on the back and offer some quick tips before I get in the car.

"We'll see you in five minutes, honey, you keep those babies in there," Emily orders, giving my belly a quick rub. I could see Jayden behind her shoulder, he really wanted to say something but my Mum closes the door quickly. She never saw him there because she was too busy worrying about me getting to the hospital. I really want to know what he wanted to say and if he's okay.

"Are you okay?" James observes from the front seat. I nod my head quickly and wave at everyone before they get in the other cars we own. "Are you ready to go?" I nod again in reply and turn back to Jake who's squeezing my hand like crazy.

"You're the one who needs to calm down, Jake," I chuckle, poking his nose.

"I can't help it, Soph, I'm sorry," Jake pouts. "I'm calm now as long as you're okay."

"I am, I haven't even got another one yet." His hand relaxes and he rubs my knee. Halfway through the journey, I get another one and bite my lip.

"Breathe, sweetie," he advises. The contraction goes quickly and I sigh with relief. "Thank God, they're quick."

"Maybe for not much longer."

"Forget about that." He puts a loose strand of my hair behind my ear and smiles supportively at me. James parks the car when we arrive and Jake runs to get a wheelchair for me. I call him back because I can make it to the hospital, I'm not in pain but he doesn't listen and I find that so sweet. "We're here now, everything's okay." I feel like he should be saying it to himself and not to me. I'm fine, I'm not that worried, but him, he's freaking out already! "I'm sorry, baby, I'll calm down."

"Just breathe, Jake," I smirk and we all laugh. James signs me in at the counter while Jake and Zach stay by my side. Everyone else will be arriving any minute now.

"Okay, Soph, they're going to take you to a room now. Don't be worried," James tells me slowly, cupping my cheek and giving it soft strokes.

"I'm not; you're all the worried ones! Guys, I'm fine, please don't worry," I assure them.

"We'll stop worrying after those babies have popped out of you," Zach explains.

"Don't remind me of the pain!" I groan, cringing at the thought of two babies coming out of me...down there. EW! OW! Jake wheels me into a room, directed to us by a nurse. They ask me to change into a gown and I do so while my brothers wait outside. Jake never once leaves my side and I thank God for such a loving and caring fiancé. When I'm dressed and in the bed, my brothers and everyone else emerge from the waiting room. Not everyone could fit in, so the rest stayed outside for their turn. "You all didn't have to come."

"You're my best friend, I'm staying," Emily objects, taking my hand and kissing my cheek.

"Thank you, everybody, it means a lot to me that you're all here. It's getting late though and I don't think I'm a lot dilated, so, go home and come tomorrow when they're here instead. There's no point in you all staying," I insist.

"Nope, we're staying," Jayden declares, holding onto Emily's hand which is clutching mine. I have the best friends ever.

"We'll wait outside, it's getting quite crowded in here and you need privacy. Also, the others want to come in to see you, so, they can wish you luck," Cameron says.

"Good luck, honey, you're doing fantastic so far, keep it up. Let us know when we can come in to see our beautiful nephew and niece, we all can't wait!" Brad encourages. Everyone in the room gives me a tight hug, a kiss, a rub on the belly and wishes me luck.

"Look after her, Jake," Danny commands. The guys ruffle Jake's hair and man hug him.

"You're going to be a daddy soon," Bennett reminds, awestruck.

"He already is one, Bennett," Charlie notes, nodding at my oversized bump.

"It's amazing to think that nine months in a belly leads to a baby though," Austin marvels, studying my belly.

"And two babies in this case," Alex adds with a smile, patting my belly.

"Your family just arrived, Jake," Zach announces, putting away his phone.

"Was that from Sarah?" Ty grins, nudging Zach in the shoulder who goes crimson with embarrassment.

"You guys, go home and thank you for coming today, we'll text you when you can meet these two little ones. You've already done so much for me by planning that picnic, now you need to have your sleep and relax at home. I really appreciate everything you all do for me, I hope you know I'm really grateful, I always feel so bad because I never do anything in return," I comment.

"You do, you're always here for us. That's what friends are for; we don't need things in return. You just being our best friend is repayment enough," Taylor remarks.

"I love you all, we'll text you later. Thank you, again! I won't ever be able to stop saying that," I say, chuckling as I give them all another hug each.

"We love you too, good luck!" they repeat in unison as they depart from my room, waving goodbye. The last people to enter, who were waiting outside are Liam, Isabella, my parents, Jake's family and Avril. Sarah goes straight over to Zach's side and I give them a cute gaze as I watch them smile at each other. Zach slowly takes her hand and Sarah shyly looks to their hands. THAT IS ADORABLE! As Avril's giving me a tight hug, I get another contraction. I clench my teeth through it and curse. Jake grabs my hand and squeezes it while whispering in my ear to breathe.

"Av, you should go, I don't want to scare you by seeing me like this," I notify, pulling back from her.

"I'm going to have to go through it too, I'm going to need to get used to it," she declines, refusing to take no as an answer.

"You're going home in five minutes though," I dictate, "You need your sleep, it's almost nine."

"I don't sleep till half ten, so I'm staying," she informs.

"It will take twenty minutes to drive home; you're getting big now and need the rest. Don't argue with me, Avril, I'm doing this because I care about you. You can see the babies tomorrow, I don't think they'll be here till then anyway," I guess, cradling my belly.

"She has a point, Avril; you never had a nap today. You need to sleep to catch up on the missed nap. We'll come here straight in the morning," Liam agrees, resting a hand on her belly.

"Okay," she sighs, "Just ten more minutes."

"That goes for you too, you have a college interview tomorrow morning and you need the energy. I don't want you all tired for it by staying here late," James prescribes, playing with Isabella's hair before kissing it.

"I wish I didn't have to leave," Isabella frowns, "How are you so far, Sophia?"

"Fine at the moment, they're bearable," I answer, running my hand over my belly. "I just want this one to stop worrying." I take Jake's hand, referring to him and stroke it.

"You can't blame me for worrying at a time like this," Jake objects.

"There's no need to worry though, the babies are healthy and they'll be here soon enough," Tom assures.

"It's about time you went into labour. I would have thought they'd have run out of space a long time ago," Maria points out.

"They liked it in there too much to want to leave," Tom concludes.

"My labour wasn't bad, sweetie, and I was only two years older, so I wouldn't worry about it," Natalie informs. "Once you hear your baby's cry, you forget all about the pain. Just keep picturing the twins and that'll get you through it."

"Thanks, Natalie, I'll keep that in mind," I beam, smiling involuntarily at the thought of finally holding my babies. The ten minutes pass by without anyone realising and an hour later, I notice that they were supposed to leave! They kept making jokes and talking about the twins that I forgot about them going home! "Avril! Liam! Isabella! Look at the time!"

"I'm staying, I changed my mind," Avril argues, taking my hand.

"Liam, take her home," I protest.

"Will do," Liam accepts, standing and beginning to lift Avril up.

"No, please!" she begs.

"Please do it for me. Go home and have a rest and come back tomorrow, you said you would!" I request.

"Okay, I'll ring Ryder to come and collect us," she gives in, getting her phone out and calling her brother.

"I'll see you after your interview. Good luck, baby, but you don't need it because you'll get it," James admits. "I love you; I'll text you after it." He gives her a long, big kiss and hugs her tightly to his chest

"I love you too, James, I'll text you straight after I get out and I'll meet you here to see these beautiful babies," Isabella apprises.

"Good luck, Isabella, it'll go great, and then I can introduce the babies to their aunty Isabella," I smile.

"Can't wait," she confides. She gives my cheek a kiss and hugs me before doing the same with Jake. "Bye, guys, I'll offer you congratulations now because I probably won't be there when they're born." Everyone wishes her luck and James walks her out.

"Your turn," I recall, pointing at Liam and Avril.

"Okay, honey, but I'm coming here as soon as I wake up! I wake up early, just so you know!" Avril says.

"Fine, but you better get your sleep now then! I don't want you tired tomorrow," I say. She whispers encouraging words and holds me to her while rubbing my back. We all say our goodbyes again and the only remaining people are Jake, my brothers, Sarah, Zoey, Natalie, Jayden, Tom, my parents, Maria and Emily. My favourite and closest friends in the world are going to be by my side and I'm so grateful. They've been here every step of the way and I'm glad they'll be here for the final stage. I know they'll be here after that too, to help with the babies.

Jake and I still haven't agreed on godmothers and godfathers. I want Zoey and Emily to be the godmothers and Jayden and James to be the godfathers but that's not fair on Jake because none of his best friends would be their godparents then. I wish I could make all my other close friends the godparents because I'll feel bad if I choose someone more favourable than another. For example, I picked Jayden over Zach, even though he's my brother and that's not right. I don't want to hurt Zach's feelings if Jake allows me to choose Jayden. Maybe if I pick one set of godparents and Jake chooses the other. That seems fair. We can talk about it later, there's no point worrying about it now when I'm in labour! One of the midwives enters and come over to me.

"Hey, dear, I'm your midwife, my name's Nurse Miller. How are you feeling so far?" she introduces with a bright smile.

"Okay, I've only gotten two in the past hour. They're not too bad and they don't last very long," I respond.

"Very good. Do you know how long exactly they're lasting?" she inquiries. Jake checks his watch and looks back up at the midwife.

"Twenty three seconds every twenty to thirty minutes," Jake replies. Aw, Jake's been keeping count. He's more prepared and involved in this than me!

"You have a very sweet boyfriend," she praises.

"I know, I'm very lucky," I concord, squeezing Jake's hand that has never left mine.

"You're a very cute couple. Now that all the other visitors have left, can I do an examination to check how much you're dilated?" she asks.

"Of course," I approve. She lifts up the sheets at the bottom of the bed and checks my dilation. I spread out my legs for her, the only person who could see down there was whoever pulled the sheets up. I know no one else will want to pull them or else they'll be horrified for the rest of their life.

"Four centimetres. How long have you been getting contractions?"

"For about eight to seven hours. My water broke almost two hours ago though."

"Well, you're going to have to sit back and enjoy the ride for a bit longer because you still have a while to go. Just press that button if you want me to check on you or get you anything."

"Thank you," we all say in unison and she smiles before leaving.

"So far, so good," my Mum says.

"I just want it over and done with as soon as possible," I say.

"Things might go quick now," Zoey consoles.

"Did you hear about Sarah and Zach, guys?" James smirks, looking at each of their parents.

"I guessed from the holding of hands," Maria mentions, smiling at the newly formed couple. "I approve of your first boyfriend, Sarah."

"Do you think Dad will?" Sarah asks nervously.

"I see no reason why he would not. Zach's a lovely gentleman and he's funny, they'll get on great together," Maria guarantees. The time flies by and so does my labour. The contractions are sore now and coming quicker. It's almost three A.M. and I'm only five centimetres! I've been in labour for ten hours and I'm only five centimetres!

"Babies, hurry up!" Emily mumbles, poking my belly.

"Ems, you're tired, go-"

"No! Don't tell me to go home because I'm not leaving," Emily interrupts before I can finish my sentence. She looks exhausted; everyone's half asleep besides from Jake and I.

"Take a nap at least," I plead. She shakes her head sternly and pokes my belly continuously.

"Poking her belly won't make them come out, Emily," Jayden laughs.

"Shut up, Jayden, you never know," Emily mutters and we all chortle at her. My laughter is cut short because I get the sharpest contraction yet and dig my fingernails into Jake's hand to get rid of the pain. Jake turns hastily to check on me and bites his lip from pain. I move my fingernails along his hand as the pain gets sharper. I bite my lip really hard and bend forward while holding in a yelp. The girls do their best by rubbing my back and whisper soothing words to me. Jake emits a pained cry and flinches. I feel so bad for hurting him. This one lasts longer than the others and is the worst contraction yet. I take long, deep breaths while I yelp in agony. I grip his hand tight and he squeezes it in return.

"I'm here, honey, and I'm not going anywhere," he promises. The contraction stops and Jayden fixes the pillow under my head so I'm comfortable. Everything has gone so slow. You'd think after all the time I've had that I'd have time to come to the realisation of it all, but I haven't. I'm going to have two babies soon, well, hopefully soon because this pain is unbearable already. Jake sits on the side of the bed beside me and strokes my hair and cheeks, kissing me and telling me he loves me so much. I've never been this scared in my entire life. I'm not ready to be a Mum, not ready at all. How can I look after not just one baby, but two at such a young age?

A baby's so small and delicate, they need to be looked after at all times and I'm going to be a bad Mum. How can I possible give them all the care they deserve? I won't know what to do or how to care and look after them but I know one thing for sure: I'll give these babies so much love. I've loved these babies since the second I knew I was having them and I know I'll just love them more when they're born and I see them.

They'll always be my first priority and I won't let anyone harm them. I know Jake is the same and I love him so much too. He's being so supportive and caring and I wouldn't be able to do this without him, he's my rock. I curl my fingers into a fist as I feel another contraction coming on. They're becoming more frequent and strong and I really want something for the pain. Jake demonstrates the deep breathing we were shown by the midwife at an appointment. Thank God he remembered the breathing, because I forgot it. I copy him and he smiles with satisfaction.

"That's great, Soph, keep breathing," he recommends. "Do you want to try some swaying?" I nod in response; he takes my back, my two hands and guides me up. My hands and legs are shaking and I feel like I can't stay standing for long. "I'll help you back to the bed."

"Are you okay, Soph? You're shaking so much," my mother interjects with trouble in her voice and on her face.

"I'm fine, thanks, and no, Jake, I want to try it, forget about the shaking." He sighs and does as I say because he knows I'll shout since I'm in pain. He takes my hands from behind me and holds them out in front of me. He's basically hugging me from the behind except our hands are out in front of us. He glances at me for confirmation to start moving and I give him a quick smile to go ahead. We start off slow, moving from side to side, right to left, right to left, right to left. After I get used to it and my shaking has lessened, we start to rock rhythmically. It's helping a tiny bit and when I say tiny, I mean tiny! Jake wraps one arm just under my breasts before my bump was sticking out for support and places his other hand on the right side of my bump where he places soothing circles on it. His loving self is one of the only things getting me through this. He rubs his hand up and down my bump and places a feather like kiss on my cheek.

He's surprisingly calm during all of this. How?! He is the one who panics, not me! I think someone's taken my fiancé.

I get another horrible contraction and bend over with pain. Jake holds onto me and sits me on the bed. He takes both my hands, strokes my fingers, one by one and rests his forehead against mine. In that moment, I want to tell him I love him and never let him go but I'm not able to because I'm groaning with pain. He smiles when the pain has passed and kisses my forehead tenderly.

"Are you okay, Sophia?" my dad frets.

"Yeah, much better," I answer, with a reassuring smile, looking at Jake, so he knows it's because of him. He gives me a firm hug and rubs my back. Jake helps me back up and we continue to rock.

"That one was very near to the last contraction, I think we should get the midwife," Jayden worries.

"I'm okay for the moment, Jay, don't worry," I say. Two hours pass quickly and I'm only one more centimetre dilated. I'm getting sick of this; I just want to give birth right now. This pain is unbearable, I feel like I'm dying.

"How are you now?" Zach asks, squeezing my hand tight.

"Sore, sore, sore," I grumble. I get a sharp pain so I clutch my stomach and let out a loud shout as I close my eyes shut.

"Shh, shh, it's okay, breathe," James instructs, moving my hair from my eyes before placing a kiss on my forehead. Jake takes my hands from my belly and I look down to where he laces my fingers with his before looking up into my eyes.

"I love you, keep breathing, darling. You can do this, you're so strong," Jake urges with pain in his eyes. The pain continues and I let out a cry. The pain is only getting worse and I'm starting to go crazy. He places a soft kiss on my lips and I smile in his presence.

"Oh my God, Jake, it's so sore," I murmur, gripping his hand tighter as I get another. One of the nurses comes over to me from the other side of the room.

"I'm just going to do another examination to check how much you're dilated," the nurse states. It feels quite uncomfortable and I scrunch my nose up at it. It's not as uncomfortable as these contractions, that's for sure. These contractions have me shouting in pain. "You're another centimetre now. Just three more to go, sweetie." No one has slept all night and I want them all to go home and sleep but they won't listen. It's almost six A.M. and I'm seven centimetres.

"Nurse Miller, will there be time for everyone to go home and sleep for a few hours before the babies arrive?" I ask.

"There could be but judging from how quickly you're dilating now, I don't think so," the woman says. I let out a loud pained moan and Jake kisses my hands mercilessly. Why can't it be thirteen hours ago again when I didn't have any contractions? How are his hands not broken from me squeezing them?! Lucky bastard! All this is his fault, if it wasn't for him, there'd be no bloody babies.

"Mummy, Daddy, I want to go home!" I cry out.

"We know you do, sweetie, we want you home too. There's not much left now, just keep breathing and it'll be over soon. You can do it, Sophia," Dad empathises. This is the most painful experience ever. Why does the miracle of birth have to be so sore?

"They said this shit is beautiful, fucking liars," I retort, burying my face in my hands. Everyone laughs at my comment and I want to give out to them all for being able to laugh while I'm in pain! It's not fair! I guess I shouldn't have slept with Jake, so it's my own fault but still, I don't think it's fair. "Ugh."

"Aw, we're sorry for laughing, Soph," Zoey sympathises, rubbing my arm up and down.

"No, you're not," I disagree.

"We are!" Jayden chuckles, stroking my cheek gently.

"Sure," I say sarcastically. "I bet you all love seeing me hurt."

"Why would we like that? We love you and it's actually hurting all of us watching you go through this," James says. "Why would we like seeing you like this?"

"Because," I say, trailing off because I don't have an answer.

"Exactly, because nothing," Zach finishes. After a few minutes, I rest my eyes. Jake plays with my hair and kisses my head from time to time as I try to drift off.

"I hate seeing her like this," Jake confesses to the others. I think they all think that I'm asleep.

"She won't have much longer, don't worry, Jake," Natalie consoles.

"But it's taken her forever to just get to seven centimetres, what if takes hours until she gets to ten?" Jake whispers.

"Believe me, she'll be in that delivery room in no time," Tom comforts, placing an arm around his son. I move around uncomfortably in the bed as I get another one and wail in pain. Jake wraps his arms around me and tries to soothe me. He hugs me to my chest and whispers, "Shh," over and over again. After it's over, I open my eyes and gaze at Jake. He looks extremely exhausted and depressed.

"You look ready to fall asleep," I affirm, cupping his cheek.

"I can say the same about you, baby," he assents with a slight smile. I look over at the clock beside my bed and sigh as I see it's 06:03 A.M. People are going to be arriving in a few hours and the babies might not even be here by then!

"Does anyone want anything?" Sarah offers, stretching as she gets up. Everyone declines, except me.

"I want these two babies out, please," I order. Sarah chuckles and comes over to kiss my belly.

"I'm certain that they'll be here soon," Sarah says, running her hand over my belly before leaving.

"Let's do some more breathing practices," Jake proffers. "Breathe slowly and in time with me." I comply by breathing in sync with him. I gasp suddenly and shout.

"Jake, oh my God!" I scream.

"Soph! What is it?! What's wrong?!" he wonders loudly. I utter a loud cry as I get the worst of all pain. Is this is?! Am I supposed to push?! I have no idea! I'm not ready! Zach frantically runs out of the room to search for my midwife. My mother bursts out crying and my Dad buries her in his chest to get her to calm down. "Soph, breathe, I know you can get through this."

Jake looks ready to cry too but he's doing his best for me to hold it in. Nurse Miller enters with Zach and checks my dilation again. I study everyone individually, Mum is still crying, Emily has started crying too, along with Zoey and Natalie, Maria is covering her mouth, Tom is massaging his head, my Dad is covering his eyes, James is biting his nails with his eyes fixed on me, Zach is pacing the room, Jayden has buried his head totally in his hands and his feet are tapping the floor uncontrollably and Jake is holding back the tears while grasping my hand to his heart. I can see the tears in his eyes; he sniffles and kisses me on the lips softly.

"Good news, everyone," she announces, "Just as I thought it would be, you're nine centimetres dilated." Thank God for that! I can start pushing soon, since I'm almost near ten. "I say it won't be long now till you're ten centimetres. I think it's about time everyone else left now, except for those who are staying for the delivery because it won't be long till she gives birth."

My labour is progressing radically now; I'm two more centimetres now! Now that the midwife's said I could deliver soon, everyone's worry has been replaced with excitement. I can't believe this is finally happening. Sarah comes back with a bottle of water and her eyebrows furrow at everyone's smiles.

"What's happened?" Sarah asks.

"She's nine and can deliver now!" Zach exclaims, spinning Sarah around with happiness.

"That's wonderful news, guys! I was right then!" Sarah rejoices with surprise. "I must be psychic!"

"You must be, Sarah," I agree with a chuckle. I sit up properly to say my goodbyes to everyone individually and I catch Jayden's upset glance. What's wrong with Jay?

"Soph, I don't want to leave you," Jayden whispers to me.

"Jay, you've been here for me for everything, I can take it from here, don't worry about me, okay? Please don't be upset, it hurts me so much seeing you like this. I'm going to be fine; I don't see how the pain can get any worse anyway."

"I'm sure it's possible."

"Probably but I'll get through it. I won't care about the pain once they're in my arms."

"Don't hurt your mummy, babies," Jayden warns, holding his hand on my bump.

"They don't mean to on purpose, at least I don't think so."

"They don't," Jake chimes in.

"This bump will be gone soon, Soph, I bet you can't wait," Jayden reveals.

"You know me so well, Jay."

"See you soon, babies, good luck, Soph." He kisses my belly twice, then, moves his mouth to my ear. "I love you, Soph, take care."

"I love you too, Jay," I whisper back, then kiss his cheek. He smiles, hugs Jakes and then moves over, making room for Zoey who is next to say goodbye to me.

"Soph, this is it!" she squeals. "It feels like just yesterday I found your pregnancy test in the bin."

"It seems so long ago now. Look at everything that's happened since."

"I know, so much! I'll make this quick because you could give birth any minute now! Basically, I love you so much, you're my sister, you know that? Good luck and I'll see you soon with your little family."

"Thank you, Zo, that's so sweet. I love you too, so much. I don't know how I'd have done this without you," I admit with a big smile. She hugs me closely to her and she sniffs back her tears.

"Keep her safe, Jake," Zoey suggests, kissing his cheek.

"I always will, forever," Jake promises. She then kisses my cheek and stands beside Jayden, holding his hand.

"Hey, sis-to-be," Sarah addresses, coming over to me and Jake next with Zach. "You better help her through it!"

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Jake discloses, stroking back my hair.

"Soph, I love you, I've got a shit way of showing it, but I do," Zach says with a very upset expression.

"I know you do, Zach," I say.

"I'm really sorry if I ever upset or teased you during your pregnancy, I don't mean to. I wish we could stay to cheer you on but know we'll be cheering you on out there. Just remember to keep pushing and breathing and give the babies a big kiss from their uncle Zach when you hold them," Zach bespeaks.

"You only teased about my big belly, so no need to apologise because I am huge. I'll give them a huge kiss and cuddle from you and when you meet them, you can give them a real one from you."

"Hey, love birds, hurry up, I want to give my best friends a big hug!" Emily says loudly to Sarah and Zach.

"Yeah, yeah, Ems, she's my sister, so I get her!" Zach taunts while smirking. "Bye, guys, good luck." Zach kisses me and gives Jake a big hug. Sarah hugs her brother, swaying him from side to side with excitement.

"Sarah! We don't have a lot of time," Jake chortles.

"I got this," Zach says, tickling Sarah's sides, making her let go of Jake to remove Zach's hands from her. Zach lifts her away and they giggle at each other. Emily comes over to me with tears in her eyes and a sad looking James beside her.

"Ems, I haven't even given birth yet. What's with the tears?" I ask.

"My best friend in the whole world is having her babies, I can't help myself," she weeps. I spread my arms out for her and she falls into them. "I want to be here for you."

"You will be, Ems, you're in my heart. You've already done so much for me; you shouldn't feel obliged to stay. You and Zoey are my sisters, you all get me through so much and you especially got me through this. You've been here for me during everything and I don't know how I'll ever repay you. Now, wipe those tears away and cheer up because you're going to be an aunty soon."

"You could always cheer me up," she smiles lightly, wiping her tears away. "I love you, Soph."

"I love you too, Emily." She kisses me gently on the cheek and goes over to Jake to chat with next while James sits next to me.

"I'm the same, Soph, I don't want to leave you either. I'm your big brother, I want to protect you and be here for you. It'll upset me knowing I won't be there holding your hand while you go through this," he divulges.

"Jake's here, it's not like I'll be alone. I only need Jake to get me through this; his love is enough for me to make it through this. I know I always give out to you for wanting to protect me all the time but secretly, I adore you for it and it just makes me love you more. It reminds me of the time when you protected me from Jake in school after the party."

"If only I knew back then that Jake is actually one of the nicest guys in the world. But, none of us knew and I just wanted to keep my baby sis safe. Although, I do wish you told me sooner. I was the second last to know! You even told your best friends before your own brother!"

"You think that's bad, she told Isabella before she told me!" Jake breaks in.

"I was scared of both of your reactions; I didn't know what you both would have said. Don't blame me! I was desperate and needed to tell someone," I say. "Oh no." I get another big contraction and mewl miserably. James sits up on the bed beside me and wipes my head with a wet facecloth which is nice and cool. He grasps it to my forehead because he could see it's helping me. The contraction passes and James takes away the facecloth.

"We need to go now, guys, it won't be long till the birth," my mum says.

"Okay, I'll make it quick! Jake, Soph, I love you both, I'm so proud of each of you. I'll see you soon," James says quickly. He kisses the top of both of our heads before moving over to the others with Emily who gives us one last hug each.

"James, what the fuck?! You kissed my head!" Jake says through laughter.

"There wasn't time for a hug!" James explicates.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, baby," my Mum repeats over and over again. "My beautiful baby girl is going to be a mummy! I've never been as proud of you in my life. I'm so glad this happened; I don't care how old you are. Thank you for giving me grandchildren."

"You're welcome; Mum, thank you for always being there and guiding me through this. I love you too. Daddy, I love you too! Now, hurry and give me kisses because I need to get these babies out!" I say.

"I love you too, baby girl, it'll be over in no time, let us know when we can come in!" Dad says. My parents talk to Jake and I say some quick words to Jake's family. After all our goodbyes and big hugs and kisses, I wave them off.

"Thank you so much for everything, I don't know what we'd do without every single one of you," Jake says, "The rest of you have fun waiting while we wait for the two juniors to arrive." They wish us a final congratulations and squeal a good luck just before they leave. Jake gets up to walk them out and reluctantly lets go of my hand. I miss his touch already. My hands fall to my lap and I feel empty inside. Jake comes back after they're all gone and sits with me, rubbing my shoulder up and down lovingly, which cheers me up instantly.

"Oh, ow," I moan with discomfort through yet another contraction. I cast a desperate glance at Jake. He caresses my cheek and kisses while I breathe my way through this. I grimace and Jake just squeezes my hand more. "Jake, help." I break down crying through the pain. "Please, make it stop." A tear lands on my cheek and I look up at my crying fiancé.

"Please don't cry, darling, I hate seeing you in pain or upset, it makes me cry too," he sobs. The contraction finishes and I mutter a hallelujah. I feel horrible for making Jake cry, he was doing so well, I didn't think it would result in this. I need to calm him down, a lot.

Jake's POV:

*One Minute Earlier.*

I'm so thrilled of the good news: Sophia is nine centimetres and so close to ten. Thank God for that because it's literally killing me watching her in pain. Whenever she's in pain, I feel it too and my heart breaks watching her go through it. I wish I could just stop it all and make her happy.

"Jake, help," she agonises, starting to cry, "Please, make it stop." I start to tear up at her state and my tears lands on my cheek.

"Please don't cry, darling, I hate seeing you in pain or upset, it makes me cry too," I weep. The contraction ends and she mutters a hallelujah. I rest my forehead on hers and kiss her all over. She finally stops crying and so, I try and cheer up for her. I love her so much and when I see her cry, it just tears me apart that I can't do anything about it and I couldn't keep my emotions in any longer. I try my best to stop the tears from falling but they never seem to stop.

"Please, calm, Jakey," she beseeches. I cover my eyes with my hands and look away from her. I wish she didn't have to see me crying like a baby, I feel so stupid. "Look at me, baby." I shake my head furiously and my breathing becomes ragged as I shake. "Jake, you're scaring me, please calm down. You're going to have a panic attack otherwise." I can't have a panic attack at a time like this; this is the worst time to have one. The nurses and doctor will take me out and I won't be there for the birth of my children, I need to be here for my Sophia, I can't leave her. She places a hand on my shoulder and it immediately loses most of its tension and I relax a bit. "Shh, it's okay. No need to freak out, I'm okay, Jake, everything's all right." Her beautiful, melodic voice soothes me and I stop shaking. She places an arm around me and strokes the back of my head, tangling her fingers in my hair while playing with it. She knows I love that. I tap my fingers off the chair nervously, so she rubs my back in circles gently to calm me. I close my eyes and takes long, deep breaths. Then I lean back and let my muscles loosen as she slides her fingers down my tense muscles. "See, everything's okay," she smiles, showing me that everything's all right. "There was no need to be upset."

"Yes, there was. You were crying and in pain, I can't handle seeing you like that. You're so close and valuable to me, watching you in this position is torturing me, and you."

"I'm fine now, Jake, I'm bound to be in pain, this is childbirth. Please, please, please calm down. There's not long left and these last few moments are crucial to me, I need you here with me and not to cry because seeing you cry will make me cry harder. I know you can't help it and I love that you care about me so much, I really do. Just try and forget about me in pain and focus on the twins." I nod glumly and kiss her passionately. I nuzzle my nose off hers and rest my hand on her huge baby bump while moving it around in a big circle. She looks down at my hand and presses her hand on mine, holding my hand to her belly.

"I'm so proud of you, you're doing great." Her smile widens slightly and she strokes my hand. I lean over her bump and give it multiple kisses. This is probably the last time I can do it; she'll have to give birth very soon. I better use all the time I have left with her pregnant quickly. I'll miss her cute and sexy baby bump. I've loved when the babies kicked, moved and stuck out their hands or feet. I'll miss seeing them in the doctor appointments, I'll miss running my hands over her belly and hitting off her belly during the night which sends tingles all over my body.

But I'll have two babies to care for instead and I'll be even happier. I have been waiting nine months for this day and now that it's finally here, I can't be any more excited. I look down at her belly and grin as I rotate my thumb against her bump in a gentle rub.

"I love you, Soph." She rests her head against my shoulder and I kiss her softly. "You are too perfect, I don't deserve you." I wrap my arms around her and hug her firmly while she snuggles into my chest. "I love cuddling with you."

"Me too," she agrees. I look down at my beautiful fiancée as she gazes up at me. I lean in and give her a long kiss. We reluctantly pull apart after one more peck on the lips. "My little boys and girl," she whispers.

"Hey, I'm not little, I'm taller than you. You're the little one," I tease with a smirk then kiss her. She cringes and wails with pain. My heart breaks once again and she squeezes my hand. "Breathe, darling."

"She's now ten and ready to push," the midwife announces. I look back at Sophia who's breathing with all her might. "Okay, when you get an urge to push on your next contraction I want you to push with all you got, okay?" She nods and starts to push. She whimpers and flings her head back on the pillow with pain. "I'm sorry, dear, but you need to push more if you're going to get these babies out. Just push a bit harder next time and then, they'll be here in no time." We wait another minute for her next contraction and when she gets it, she pushes again. I stroke her cheek and move her hair out from her face. I hold the cold facecloth up to her forehead and wipe away any sweat.

"Keep pushing, darling, you're almost there," I cheer. The contraction finishes and she flings her head back again.

"I don't think I can do this much longer," she whines, "I can't do it."

"Yes you can, baby. You're the strongest and bravest person I have ever met. I believe in you, you can do this. Don't give up."

"Can't they just take the baby out of me?" she mumbles and I laugh lightly. She must have gotten another contraction because she starts whimpering again and pushes.

"That's wonderful, dear. One more push like that and the first baby's head will be out," the midwife says.

"Well done," I smile, kissing her on the top of the head, "I told you that you could do it." Her next contraction comes early and she scrunches her eyes as she pushes and breathes quickly with all her might.

"The head's out, three more pushes, honey, and they're here!" the midwife says. "Come on, honey, two more now.... That's great! Now this last one and they'll be fully out." She takes one last deep breath and pushes nonstop. I have never been more proud of her in my entire life. Even though she's giving birth, she's still as beautiful as ever.

"I love you, Sophia," I proclaim with happiness.

"Oh, shut up," she murmurs, still pushing. Bad timing, she's in pain, of course she's going to be annoyed easily. My first baby's cry fills the room and I sob tears of joy. Sophia starts crying too and looks up to see our baby that we couldn't see yet. "Where are they?! Are they okay?!"

"He's here, he's beautiful and fine. Congratulations, he was born at 6:36 A.M.," the doctor grins, along with the two midwives.

"He? Our boy was first?" Sophia exclaims. Our doctor nods with a smile and holds up our boy to reveal him to us, then passes him to me slowly. I gasp as I take my baby boy in my arms which I have been looking forward to for months and been practising with a doll. Sophia doesn't know about my doll practices, I'm afraid she'll laugh at me or call me stupid. My tears continue to flow, falling onto his little cheeks. A smile lights up on my face as I wipe my tears from his cheek. I sit on the bed beside Sophia and she locks eyes on him.

"Look at this beautiful piece of art we made," I grin, showing her him. "We made you, li'l man." I pass him to her and she stares at him with wonder and awe. "We made him, Soph." She looks at me and nuzzles her nose off my nose, then looks back down at our baby. Our baby. Our baby. I'm never going to get tired of saying that. I'm a Daddy now. Things can't get any better in life!

"I love you, Jake, and you too, baby." She gets filled with joy and instantly forgets about all the pain until she finds out she needs to start pushing again. "So soon?"

"I'm afraid so, the next baby's ready. Are you ready to meet your little girl?" Nurse Miller asks with a huge smile.

"Definitely," I beam, staring at my gorgeous son. I still can't believe Soph and I made him. I'm the luckiest man in the entire world.

"I don't want to let go off him," Soph protests.

"We'll take care of him, honey, he's just going to get cleaned up and have tests done while he waits for his sister," Nurse Miller reassures. Sophia looks down at our baby boy with sorrow and then, kisses his head before passing him with reluctance to one of the midwives who goes to clean him up. I take Soph's hand once again which she squeezes tight.

"Push, Sophia," the doctor orders. She obliges and continues to push. She shouts this time but stops once she's hears another cry, softer and higher this time. Once again, hearing my girl's cries makes us start bawling our eyes out. "6:42 A.M." Our daughter is placed on her chest and we watch her with love, excitement and happiness. She's beautiful; they both are, just like their mother. The midwife passes Soph our boy and I take our daughter this time, holding her for the first time.

My eyes never leave her; I look at her as if enchanted. Now that this long-waited day has arrived, I cannot be any happier. I have a daughter, a son, a loving fiancée, wonderful friends and a supportive family. After the placenta is passed out, I lay my daughter in Soph's other arm and kiss them all on the forehead.

"Soph," I call. She looks at me and smiles. "I love you so much and I love them, you're all beautiful. You did amazing today, baby, thank you for giving me them. I'm so grateful to have been given these two perfect creations."

"You made them too," she giggles, kissing me and nuzzling her nose against mine.

"Of course, how could I forget that?" I smirk, giving her a wink. She grins and blushes and then, I chuckle. She really looks beautiful now, these babies are so lucky to have her as a mother.

"We love you both, babies." Sophia and I stroke their cheeks softly and then, kiss their little cheeks.

"Yes we do, yes we do!" I coo, "More than anything." She holds her hand out for me to take and I lace my fingers in hers as we kiss. "Look how beautiful your Mummy is! You don't know how long we've waited for you, li'l guy and baby girl." Our baby boy's eyes open, staring at us curiously as if communicating. "Soph, look!"

I feel like him looking me in the eye is his way of talking to me. I kiss and stroke his head. He looks just like a mixture of both of us; he had my dark, black hair, half of each of our facial features and his mum's eyes. They're like a replica of her eyes. I adore her eyes. Our girl wasn't much different to her twin; she had the same colour black hair but, I'm not sure what colour her eyes are yet because she hasn't opened them yet. I hope they're her mother's too because Sophia has the most adorable and beautiful green eyes with flecks of amber in them. They have the most beautiful and adorable faces. I didn't know I could love two things so small, so much.

My love for Soph now is the most it has ever been and that was a lot. I thought I love her the most a person can already, but this is now definitely the most you can love someone. This is the one of best days of my life. Our girl weighs 5lb 7oz and our boy weighs 5lb 12oz. The doctors say they'll be okay and that their weight isn't a problem because they'll put on weight when they start breastfeeding. They do some tests to make sure all their senses and so on are all right and our babies are absolutely healthy. They're so small and light which is probably because they're twins and they had to share a womb. Sophia's labour was a bit longer than what I expected it to be; I wish it was quicker because it was unbearable to watch her go through that. I'm so glad it's over.

We gasp again as our little girl opens her eyes for the first time. She has my eyes, unfortunately. I was hoping them to be Soph's! Our girl still looks as beautiful as ever, they really suit her and I'm glad one of them looks like me. She's healthy, that's all that matters, it doesn't matter who they look like. They both have my hair which is adorable. They're going to be such scamps when they're older, I bet! I can't wait to start my life with them and care for them every day. This is going to be the best adventure ever. I take my girl into my arms and smother her all over with kisses. She stares at me curiously and I tear up again just at the sight of her looking at me.

"Aw, Jake, she's looking at you." I look over at Soph and she wipes her eyes with a tissue. She's tearing up too! Thank God, I'm not the only one! I'm so emotional today; this is such an emotional experience. I want to have so many kids with Sophia; it will be so fun to have a big family. "We should have more kids."

"We just had two and we haven't even cared for them yet, hold your horses! You'll regret saying that in a few days when they're screaming and crying." She chuckles at my absurd comment and then, kisses the side of my forehead. "There's time in the future for them."

"I really want a big family. I hope you don't mind that."

"Of course I don't, I wanted a big family too. Just on one condition." I give her a look to continue. "You carry and give birth to them." I laugh and kiss her.

"I wish I could, baby." We're soul mates, we love all the same things and we both have the same plans in life! I hope she wants five too because that's how many I've always wanted.

"Are five okay?" My love has grown again, she's absolutely perfect. How did I end up with her?!

"You have to marry me soon, Soph; you're so perfect for me."

"I hope to soon, Jakey."

"Thank you again, I'm never going to be stop thanking you for giving me the three best things possible."

"Three?" she asks with confusion.

"The twins and you, silly." I poke her nose and then, kiss it. "I love you so damn much." She puts her head on my shoulder and lays our baby boy on her chest as she plays with his little hair. We stay like this, just staring at them for endless minutes. "This is so surreal, wonderful, perfect and magical. It's everything I could have ever wanted and more." I'm lost for words, these twins are breathtaking. I suddenly remember everyone is waiting outside to meet these beautiful babies, so I should get them. "Can I let the others in to see the twins?" She nods with agreement and with a smile in reply while gazing back down at the babies. I kiss each of their heads, then, I leave the delivery room and go out to the waiting room to give the news. Everyone stands up as soon as I enter and I give them all a grin while they stare at me with excitement. "Do you want to meet the twins?"

They practically scream a yes and jump to their feet, following me to the delivery room, revealing my beautiful fiancée and new family members. The girls rush to Sophia's side, whereas, us boys gather around the girls and let them in first, we all know how excited girls get. Everyone gasps at the beautiful creations lying in Sophia's arms.

"They're perfect," Soph's mum cries, taking out a tissue. Her dad pulls her to his chest and gives us a big smile. All the girls have started crying; even some of the guys look ready to tear up a bit.

"Well done, honey, they're so beautiful," her dad praises.

"They're so cute! Congratulations, you two," Sarah comments, giggling at the twins while wiping her tears away.

"You did an amazing job," Jayden congratulates.

"Can I hold one of these adorable babies?" Emily asks. I look at Sophia for confirmation and she smiles as she nods. I carefully take our boy and place him in her arms, making sure she holds him properly.

"Hold his head carefully," I tell her, practising it for her. I put her hand under his head and she thanks me. "That's perfect."

"He's perfect," Emily corrects, using her other hand to touch his tiny cheek. After he was in his aunty's arms, I take our girl into my arms.

"Who wants to go next?" I ask. All of them say, "Me" at the same time and we all chuckle. "Here." I pass our girl to the next person beside me, Jayden. She gives him a stare, taking in all his features.

"It's like she's checking you out, Jay," Zach jokes. I sit back on the bed with Soph as we laugh and for the next while, we watch as our little babies are passed around the room like a message in Chinese Whispers. Everyone clusters in a circle around the babies so they can hold them next.

"Nanny Natalie's hogging her!" Zoey whines. "Not fair, Natalie! Let me hold her now!"

"Give me a few more minutes, I can't help myself," Natalie protests. Everyone's tears just get worse when they hold the twins.

"Do they have a name yet?" James questions, smiling down at our newborns. Sophia and I look at each other. We both picked names for them already so we know exactly what we're calling them.

"Guys, meet Mason Christopher Campbell and Arabella Lilliana Campbell!" I introduce. The girls squeal and the boys let out cheers. Ara or Ari are going to be her nicknames and Mace is going to be his nickname. I love my fiancée and my family and I always will, forever. I can't wait for the twins to meet all their other aunts and uncles. I know our friends aren't relatives but the twins are still going to know them as their aunts and uncles. The others are going to love the twins. I look down at my gorgeous fiancée and kiss her softly but prolonged. I love my life so much; I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

"They're beautiful names, they suit them so well," my Dad says, playing with our daughter's little hair while my Mum holds her.

"They're tiny, they look like little dolls," Maria notes, leaning her head in to see Arabella.

"I know, but they're fine and healthy," Sophia assures. My Dad then takes his granddaughter for the first time and kisses her little forehead. I kiss Sophia on the head and then, gaze at her. Her eyes are fixed on the twins as she rests her head on me. She looks exhausted but extremely happy. Thank God her pain has been replaced with happiness. I love all my family so much and this is one of the happiest moments of my life. We're all here together, as one big family. If only all our friends were here to make it even more perfect. I seriously love Sophia, so much; she's beautiful in every way.

I move my mouth into her ear and whisper, "I love you so much."

Her smile grows and she whispers back, "I love you too, Jakey."

"They're so light and fragile, I'm afraid of hurting them," Jayden confides.

"You won't. Arabella is 5lb 7oz and Mason is 5lb 12oz. The doctor says they'll put on the weight when they begin breastfeeding. Mason was first at 06:36 A.M. and Arabella was at 06:42 A.M. They've already done tests on them and they're fine also," I tell them.

"Mason has fallen asleep," Zoey says, stroking his cheek. "Wait, he opened his eyes, never mind."

"That was a quick snooze," my mum says. The nurse asks if Sophia wants to begin breastfeeding or if we'll be bottle feeding. Sophia wants to do breastfeeding so everyone passes her the twins.

"Do you want us to go while you do that?" Zach asks.

"You guys can stay if you want; I'll leave it up to you," Sophia decides.

"We'll let you have some privacy for this special moment," my Dad says, taking Maria by the waist to exit the room.

"Let us know when we can come back in," her mum says, giving her daughter a kiss and the babies a stroke on the cheek.

"Bye, babies," Emily says, blowing them a kiss. They all leave once again and we're left with our babies.

Sophia's POV:

"Are you ready to?" Jake makes sure.

"Definitely." I take them into my arms, pull my shirt down and begin to pull my bra down. "You can leave or turn away if you want."

"No, I want to stay and watch unless that creeps you out."

"No, it doesn't. I find it sweet you want to be there," I confess. I lay them on my lap and take his hand which he squeezes tight.

"I want to be there for you three at all times." I bring Mason to me first, his body and face facing me, tummy to tummy. I compress my breast and when Mason opens his mouth wide, I latch him onto my nipple, making sure he's latching onto everything or else I learned you can get sore nipples and I don't want any more pain for a long time. He starts to suck and the experience feels odd at first, but then, I lock eyes with him as he stares up at me and my heart skips a beat. His skin touching off mine and my skin touching him makes the whole moment feel so perfect. I feel connected to him like this; this is our way of communicating.

"Jake," I call in a whisper.

"Is everything okay?" he worries, rubbing my back while studying Mason and me for something wrong.

"This feels amazing, he's looking at me!" I exclaim. I feel the tears start to spring from my eyes. I'm very emotional. This is a new experience for us both and I'm enjoying it so much already.

"They're right when they say babies are gifts," Jake declares, stroking and kissing Mason's head as he sucks quickly. "He's a hungry little fellow."

"He's a growing boy."

"He's our growing boy," Jake corrects, cupping my cheek and stroking it. That is the cutest thing I have ever heard. It lights a big smile up on my face and more tears start to fall. "I love you, Sophia."

"I love you too, Jake." Mason starts to slow down because he's full and he eventually stops. I unlatch him from me and Jake kisses the top of both of our heads. I look down and lace my fingers through his before looking up into his eyes. He looks deeply into my eyes and I see the sweet and perfect man he is inside. His face leans closer to mine and he places a soft, feather like kiss on my lips.

"Ari's turn." Jake takes Mason into his arms. He gently rocks him back and forth and I take Arabella into my arms this time. I feed her and when there's no more milk, I unlatch her and place her back on my lap.

Jake places Mason on my lap beside his sister and they stare curiously at their two parents. Jake and I lie back on the bed as we stare back at them with wonder. They don't know what's going on and it looks so cute to see that expression on their faces. Arabella lifts her tiny hand up and I hold it while I play with her fingers.

"Are you trying to wave at us?" Jake coos, playing with the hairs on her head. "I think you are!" Jake and I wave at her while we have big grins on our faces. Maybe this is scaring them. Are we coming on too strong? I just want them to like me; I hope I don't make them frightened of me. I stop immediately after that last thought and lay them on Jake's lap. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just think we could be scaring them with all the waving and big smiles."

"We're not, look at them, they're so curious of us, they're not scared at all. How could they be scared of someone so beautiful?" He kisses my cheek and rests his head on my shoulder.

"We're going to give them a bath now if you don't mind. Daddy can come to watch while Mummy goes to rest in the recovery room," the nurse says, smiling down at our babies.

"Aw, wish I could go. Will you get it on recording for me?" I ask Jake.

"I was going to video it anyway," Jake answers, getting out his phone. "You get a long sleep, Soph, you deserve it so much because you did an amazing job and we're all so proud of you. I'll find your room when their bathed and stay with you while you sleep."

"You just go home afterwards. You need rest too; you've been awake all night too."

"I'm sure they have chairs in your room so I'll sleep on one of them. I'm not leaving your side; I don't care what you say."

"Okay, fine, but please go home to bed if the chair is too uncomfortable."

"I will but it won't be, I'm sure the hospital has lots of people sleeping on the chairs, so, they've made them comfortable for people."

"I don't mean to be listening in, but, there's a couch in your room that's very comfortable. So, you may sleep on that. I can bring a blanket in for you if you'd like one," she offers. Jake agrees and we thank her. She takes Mason and he takes Arabella. I give them both a huge kiss and little cuddle because I'm afraid of suffering them if I do one too big.

"Bye, babies, see you later, I love you both." I turn to look at Jake "And I love you too."

"We love you too." He kisses me passionately and departs the room with the nurse. About a minute later, the others come back inside just as I'm about to get washed up before going to the recovery room.

"Good girl, you're going asleep," my mum says, stroking my hair.

"Yes, I'm exhausted. The twins have gone with Jake to have their first bath," I announce with excitement.

"We know, we were talking to the proud daddy. We can't wait to watch it later," Natalie says, playing with the other side of my hair.

"We'll be back in a few hours, Soph, to let you sleep," James says.

"Don't come back till really late, you all need a long sleep after that," I advise.

"As do you because it's been a long day that resulted in something so cute and perfect," Tom notes, gazing at a picture he took of them with a big smile.

"Thank you for everything today, guys, you've been so helpful and caring throughout all this pregnancy and labour. I'm so grateful for each and every one of you for all you've done. Goodnight and see you all later," I thank.

"Aw, honey, stop, you'll make me cry again," Zoey sniffles, holding back her tears. She clasps me to her chest as she holds me tightly. My brothers are next and they bear hug me to them firmly and kiss my cheek. After them are my two best friends: Emily and Jayden. Finally, Jake and my parents are the last ones to hug and kiss my cheek goodbye. They all wish me a final "congratulations" and tell me how beautiful, cute and perfect they are. I thank them and wave goodbye as they head out of the door, two by two. I look down at my engagement ring. This is a reminder of how much love Jake has for me. I rewind the whole day and night over again. The images bring a huge smile across my face. Today is one of best days of my life. I'll never forget it and I'll treasure it in my heart, forever. I've my family now, finally. Jake and I can start our loves with our long-awaited babies now. I've made so many memories in the space of a few hours and I'll cherish them always. I love them both with all my heart and so does Jake. I love Jake so much for giving me them and being the best fiancée a girl can ask for. I don't need anything else in life now, I have everything.

Everyone, I know.... It took me so long to update, yet again. I'm sincerely sorry and I really hope you all can forgive me. I hope this extra, extra long chapter will make it up to you. Sorry for it being so long, once I started writing, I couldn't seem to stop! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! The babies are finally here and you finally found out their names! I know I said I would do a vote but I totally forgot about it until now! So, I'm also sorry about not having the vote! I hope you all like their names, sorry if I didn't choose one of your names. I picked my favourite! I will dedicate this chapter afterwards to the people who commented these names! Please vote, comment, follow and check out my other stories, I would really appreciate if you do at least one of the four! I need ideas for this story, guys; I only have a few ideas left! I'm in desperate need for some because without ideas, I cannot continue to update! I'll try spending long and hard thinking of some ideas for this story! I hope you all have a great day, I'll try update soon! :)!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.8M 51.5K 31
Every girl in school idolizes Aaron Evans, the school player. He's drop dead gorgeous, football captain, has a hot body, and not to mention those gor...
19K 691 36
Meet Emily Hayes. Pretty, kind of popular - and totally smitten by Jake. Meet Jake Williams. Badass, captain of the football team- and he barely ackn...
1.3M 30.8K 43
Brooklyn Davis is the girl not many people notice. Zack Brody is the schools most popular player. He always gets what he wants, one night at a party...
1.4K 119 20
One plane ride could change your life. SOPHIA RANDALL likes her routines. She plans everything, down to the very last second. And Sophia is content t...