Living with EXO boys (COMPLET...

By Kriswaifu

Suzy will be living in a huge house with some of the popular boys from their School and she was glad because... More

Meeting the EXO boys
1. Meeting them
2. Going to School
3. I'm their sister?
4. Date with Chanyeol
5. Luhan
6. Baekhyun
7. Believe it or not
8. Helping Kris
9. The Secret
10. Surprised
11. Saved
12. Party
13. I've lost my mind
14. Unexpected things to happen
15. Getting to know Kris
16. He called my name
17. Resisting
18. Announcement
19. Pretend
20. Chanyeol
21. Double date
22. Painful night
23. Don't cry
24. Kris
25. His Kiss
26. Goodnight
27. Sweet Couple
28. Let's stay like this
29. Buing~ Buing~
Author's note
30. Rilakkuma
A/N
31. Couple
32. That guy
33. Death glares
34. Growl
35. Overdose
37. Cold
38. The talk
39. Happy
40. Date
41. Date II
42. Trust
43. Trust issues
44. Dad
45. Sports Week
46. His birthday
47. Beach
48. I will miss you
49. Stay with me
50. Last
Author's note
About Book 2
Book covers

36. Realize

66K 1.8K 427
By Kriswaifu

Kris' POV

I got home feeling angry and frustrated with the fact that Suzy is on that guy's side. Shit. Thinking of it again makes me angry.

"Hey, Kris! Where's Suzy?" I heard Chen questioned me and I looked at him annoyed. "She's in School.." I coldly answered and I walked passed through him.

"What? Why is she still in School? And why aren't you together?" He asked multiple questions and I felt him tap my shoulder. I stopped from walking and removed his hand on my shoulder. I turned around and glared at him.

"Yah! She's with a guy and I don't care anymore." I hissed.

"What? What do you mean? Did you guys fight?" Chen asked curiously again.

"Shut up." I said coldly and auickly went inside my room.

~~~

Suzy's POV

"It's alright. I can go home alone.." I said to Junho.

"No. You're not. It's getting dark and my driver will be here any minute. So, come on. Please.." Junho said smiling. I frowned as I saw the covered gauze on his cheek.

"It's really fine.." I half-heartedly smiled at him.

"Oh. Perfect timing, he's here.." He smiled looking at me.

"What?" my eyes widened and I looked at the same direction to where Junho is looking at. I was surprised when a car just stopped on our direction.

"My driver's here.. So, let's get you home.." He smiled.

My eyes widened when he grab my wrist pulling me to go inside his car and I went in. "Let's go.." He said in calming voice then, he also went in.

"Wow. Who's the girl? Is she your girlfriend?" His driver suddenly asked Junho and my eyes widened of what his driver asked.

I heard Junho chuckled. "No, she's not.."

"Oh.." When his driver looked over his shoulder to see Junho. His eyes widened when he saw his face.

"W-What happened to your face?!" His driver asked looking so surprised.

Junho chuckled. "It's nothing.." He answered.

"Sir. It's not nothing! Your manager will really get angry if she sees your face like that! You're an actor and you should be taking care your face.." His driver said and he looked worriedly at him. I felt somehow bad about Junho's face.

"It's fine.. It's just a scratch." He answered.

"Sir, it's not fine. How will you explain it to your manager and what happened? How did you got that bruise?" His driver asked again and I looked at Junho's annoyed face. I felt guilty. It's my fault.

"It's all my fault.." I said and I heard and awkward silence.

"What? What do you mean?" His driver looked at me wide-eyed.

"Suzy. No. It's not your fault.. It's my fault." Junho said looking at me with a saddened expression.

"Did she punched you, Sir?!" His driver asked.

"No! Stupid." Junho answered in a high-toned voice.

"Then, why?"

"Aish. Just drive will you?! Don't ask anymore questions." Junho said coldly.

I saw his driver sighed. "Alright, sir. If you wish.. Sorry." He answered and started to start the car. I looked at Junho's annoyed face looking outside and I sighed. He wouldn't be like that if Kris didn't punched him. I just don't like what Kris just did.

The car stopped as I reached home.

"Thanks for driving me home and I'm really sorry for your bruise.." I apologetically said to him.

"Suzy, it's fine. You already apologized so many times.." He chuckled.

"But.."

"I'll forget about it as long as you'll be my friend.. Is that okay with you?" He smiled at me. A friend? I think it's fine. A friend with a celebrity might not be bad and it's not bad to have friends right?

I nodded happily. "O-Of course.. It's okay.." I smiled.

"Then, thanks.." He answered.

"I should be get going.. Thanks for the ride again." I said smiling at him.

After we had a little chat, I bid goodbye and went out from the car. I stood here looking at the car until it will leave. I sighed and went in the house.

As I got in, Chen welcomed me with a worried face. He's alone in the living room. Where's the others?

"Suzy, what happened? Why aren't you with Kris? Did you and Kris fought?" Chen suddenly asked several questions.

I sighed. "Well.. Yes."

"What? Why?" He questioned.

"Kris misunderstood everything.." I answered.

He raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"He punched Junho because I think he was mad or jealous at him." I answered.

"What? He punched someone? And who's that Junho guy?"

"My new classmate who's an actor.." I answered.

"Ahh.. That actor guy.. What?! He punched an actor? Why did he punched him?!"

"Aish. I don't know and I don't understand him anymore."

"I think he's being protective on you and he got jealous.." Chen answered.

"He doesn't need to protect me. I think Junho is a nice guy and if Kris was jealous, he still, shouldn't punched him." I defended and I shook my head.

"So, you'll ignore him?"

"Yes. I won't talk to him now.. Not until he'll realize that what he did was wrong and he'll apologize to Junho.." I angrily said.

"Aww. I think that will be difficult for Kris." Chen said.

"And why's that?"

"I mean, Kris is really kind, Suzy.. But he is usually hot-headed. Uh.. But I think he just did that because he doesn't want to lose you.."

"So, you're saying it's fine to punch people when angry?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Uh.. No.. I didn't mean it that way." Chen shook his head.

"Aish! I don't care about him for now.. Anyways, where's Aunt Anne?"

"She went out for awhile."

"Uhh.. And where's Luhan and Chanyeol?"

"They went to the mall.." He answered.

"Ahh.. Alright. Thanks." I nodded and I started to walk away from Chen.

"Hey, aren't you going to ask if Kris is here?!" I heard Chen asked.

"No."

"What? So, you don't care about Kris now?"

"Aish. I don't know. I should better go to my room." I said.

~~~

Kris' POV

While I'm in my room, I remembered Suzy's glaring eyes on me. She was really mad. Psh. Can't she understand that I just did that because I'm protecting her from that jerk!

I startled when I heard a car engine just stopped on our house. I went to my window and checked on it. I clutched my hand into a fist when I saw that Suzy went out from that car and inside the car is that Junho guy. Psh.

So, she doesn't really care what I feel now?! Aish. I hate this. If she really doesn't care anymore and I don't care too!

I heard a knock on my door, I quickly walked towards it and opened it. To my surprise, it's Chanyeol looking at me like he's pissed off.

"Kris. I heard that you and Suzy fought and you left her alone on School. Why did you left her?" He glared.

"Yah! I didn't left her. She left me. She chose to be with that Junho guy than me." I raised my voice feeling so angry.

"What?"

"She likes that Junho guy more."

"What? So, you got angry because you got jealous?"

"Well, she just held that guy's hand and she also being friendly with him too."

"What?! Is that the only reason why you got so angry?"

"Well, I also saw the keychain that I gave to Suzy on that guy's hand."

"Did you let her explain?" Chanyeol asked curiosly.

"I don't need an explanation anymore. What I just saw explains it all." I angrily said.

"You're really.. Aish. Never mind. Aunt Anne is here. She brought dinner." He said.

"Ah. Okay. I'll just go."

LATER ON~

While we're eating. I sometimes glance on Suzy while we're eating our dinner but she didn't dare to look at me. And if our eyes will meet, she would just furrowed her eyebrows and look away. So, she's really ignoring me, huh? If that's what you want then, I'll give what you want. I won't care anymore.

The following day.. I went to School by myself and Suzy is still ignoring me.

"So, you and Suzy fought?" Luhan suddenly asked and looking at me so surprised.

"Aish. Yeah." I glared at him.

"Oooh~~ So, is this what you call a lover's quarrel? Haha!" Tao teased.

"Shut up, Tao." I hissed at him and he stopped from laughing.

"Yah! Kris, why did you have to fight on Suzy!?"

"Yeah. Why?" Sehun agreed.

"Yah! I don't want to talk about this anymore.." I stood up and went out the classroom. Psh. I just hate the fact that Suzy chose that guy than me. I really don't like that guy. I keep thinking yesterday that maybe that guy just want to look innocent and be a hero to Suzy so, he can get her attention. I mean, he's an actor then, he's great in acting and I might lose her because of that bastard.

I shook my head. Enough thinking. I should just get a drink to clear up my mind. Well, it's not yet our break time but I decided to stop by to our vending machine to buy some soda. While I was on the way to the vending machine, my eyes caught that Suzy, Fei and Ji Eun is with that Junho guy anymore. So, they're friends?!

I decided to leave and just go back to our classroom. Aish. Why did that Junho have to suddenly appear now?! Why can't he just go back to where he should belong?!

It's been three days and we're still ignoring each other. I'm pissed because why can she just ignore me so easily? I just can't take it anymore. I don't know what to do. It pains my heart when she walks pass through me like I just don't exist and it hurts when she won't really look at me in the eyes. Aish. She's really that angry because I hit that Junho? Does she really like Junho that much? Shit.

"Chen, please give this to Suzy.." I said and I handed him a folded small piece of paper that I wrote a word Sorry on it.

"What's this?" Chen asked.

"A paper." I boredly answer.

"Yes. I know it's a paper. But what did you just wrote in it?"

"A Sorry."

"Really Kris? A paper? Why can't you just say sorry to her?"

"She won't listen to me.." I answered.

"She will."

"No. Aish. Just give it to her will you?!"

"Alright." He nodded and sighed.

My eyes widened when Suzy approached me and threw the paper that I gave. She crampled the paper and threw it on the trash can beside me.

"You think a paper will make me moved?"

I nodded.

"Really Kris? You're really ashamed to apologize so you wrote it on the paper?" She glared at me.

"Kris, you don't have to apologize to me."

"So, it means we're okay?" I smiled.

"No." She answered and I frowned.

"What?! Why are you so angry with me? Is it because I punched that guy? Well I just did that because I want to protect you from him. I don't want to lose you!"

"So, you're saying that it's okay to hit people?!" She glared at me.

"But Suzy, he's just trying to act innocent and nice on you because he just want to get your attention." I gritted my teeth.

"You shouldn't say bad things on him. He's really a nice person." She defended.

"But Suzy."

"You know what Kris? I can't stand your selfish acts anymore."

"Just forgive me already. I can't take this anymore." I grabbed her hand and she yanked my hand quickly.

"Not until you'll realize something on what you did." She said and left me.

Realize on what?

That night, I stayed on my room thinking and reflecting on what I've done. Chen told me that I misunderstood everything. I just thought Suzy is starting to like that guy because Sehun and the others teased me that day so, I became so furious about it.

But.. I think I understand why she's angry with me. Well, I just punched that guy because I wasn't able to control myself. I was just jealous. But yeah.. I think Suzy doesn't want me to hurt people. Because she's really innocent and kind after all.

So, do I really need to apologize to that guy? Aish.

I messed up my hair and sighed.

~~

No one's POV

"Suzy." Chen called out Suzy's name when he saw that she just came in the house.

She stopped from walking and looks at him. "Oh. Chen? What is it?"

"You didn't accept Kris' apology?"

"What apology? You mean the paper thing?" She asked.

"Uh. Yeah.."

"Chen, he doesn't need to apologize to me. I'm not the one who he needs to apologize. Because, he should apologize to Junho." Suzy sighed.

"Are you starting to like Junho?" Chen asked Suzy and her eyes widened. She immediately shooked her head and chuckled. "Junho? Haha. No. I like him as a friend.."

"Oh. Okay.." Then, he cleared his throat.

"But wait, do you still like Kris?" Chen smiled and chuckled.

Suzy's cheeks turned bright red because of Chen's sudden question.

"What's with the sudden question?" Suzy asked shyly.

"Hahaha! Just answer it." Chen said.

"Isn't that obvious? Of course." Suzy said shyly.

"Hahaha! Aww. You're so cute on being shy like that. Hahaha. Ah.. Aw. Ouch." Chen stopped laughing and he looked pained.

"What happened to you?" She asked worriedly.

"Uh. Nothing.. Hehe." Chen smiled.

"Oh. Alright. I'll be going now.." She smiled and walked out to go to her room.

"So, contented already?" Chen said looking behind him and it was Kris. He's been listening to their conversation and hiding behind their kitchen cabinet all this time with his cheeks turned bright red because of how happy he is because Suzy still likes her.

"But.. Hey! Kris. Why did you kick me?!" Chen asked and pouted.

"It's because you're saying things that I don't like to Suzy!" Kris glared and stood up.

"Aish. You're so jealous about everything." Chen shook his head and sighed.

"You're just jealous because you don't have a girlfriend." Kris chuckled and started to walk away.

"Y-Yah! I-I'll have a girlfriend soon, you'll see!"

"Whatever. But anyways, Chen, thank you.." Kris said to him and Chen chuckled.

"You're welcome." He smiled.

~~~~

Thanks for reading.

Sorry if I've gone missing again.

Hahahaha.

Please do vote and comment.

Well. I'm reading your comments.

hahaha Thank you ^__^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.9K 53
She was everybody's ideal girl, despite of being silent and a loner, she was admired by every student because she's pretty, smart and have exceptiona...
340K 14.4K 17
Park Chanyeol is one of the most popular kids in school, all the girls love him and all the guys aside from his friend group envy him. He's tall and...
106K 2.7K 31
Chae Yi is now a University student and it's her second year. However, she is constantly bullied by a group of boys who calls themselves Exo. She is...
3.6K 265 29
『COMPLETED』 "Mom! Why didn't you tell me that, EXO is our new neighbor?!" I shouted. "Yeah...about that..." - Where Joung YeriNa, realized that EXO...