Starco The Boy Next Door|COMP...

By Thegirlwithevilface

|C O M P L E T E D| Star Butterfly has had the longest crush on her next door neighbour, Marco Diaz. But thi... More

R e m i n d e r s
The Boy Next Door|Prologue
BND|One
BND|Impulse
BND|New Found Strength
BND|Kinky
BND|Assistance
BND|Dumb Blonde
BND|BookCovers
BND|Hobby
BND|Vincent
BND|Change of Heart
BND|Kiss
BND|Cat And Dog
BND|Done
BND|Blind Date
BND|Like
BND|A Song For My Special One
BND|Compose
BND|Dedication
BND|Hopeless
BND|Flutter
BND|Outing
BND|Extra Corner
BND|Food
BND| Smile
BND|Cosplay
BND|I Love You?
BND|Boyfriend
BND|Marco
BND|Princess
BND|Hidden
BND|Think
BND|Suprise
BND|Our First
BND|Run
BND|Finale
EXTRA|Author's Bonus
EXTRA|Would You Rather
BND|Playlist
|The Boy Next Door
UPDATE
FANART
Second Book!
BND|Playlist
Artwork!
U p d a t e

BND|Lady

494 20 5
By Thegirlwithevilface

C H A P T E R  T H I R T Y - T H R E E
L A D Y

"

He's just a friend Marco!", I tried so hard in explaining to him that Madoux and I are only friends.

Why am I even trying to clarifying our relationship? He's not even my boyfriend and he acts so childish, it's new--so refreshing.

I poked his sides but he stood unfazed,  his arms still crossed whilst his eyebrows crossed so much that they were almost connecting, if it was possible. "You can't be jealous", I explained.

"I have the right to!", he whined like a child and stared at me soulfully that my heart skipped a beat. "--you're toying with my feelings Star".

He by impulse, grabbed both of my shoulders and pulled me close to him that  I can feel his body heat radiating through my flesh. "You're supposed to be my girlfriend".

I jabbed his chest with such impact which he winced in pain. "I didn't even agreed to".

"You could atleast try to", he tried to counter my words, his body bending to reach my level, eye to eye, nose to nose, lips to lips.

He was so close that  I got to observe his face, details that was faint when I was far from him. There was a faint beard growing by the the sides of his face, he smelled so manly with his perfume and his mole was so clear to my eyes that I didn't notice he was staring at me the moment I stared at his face.

His lips. . I wonder if I was the first one who captured it or someone stole it the moment we broke apart.

"You're becoming manlier", I complimented, my eyes staring back with his hazel eyes.

He smiled. " Is that a complement, Mrs. Diaz?".

I snickered by the words coming out of his mouth, the nerve to refer me with his last name. I pushed him lightly apart from me. "You're being weird right now, aren't you supposed to  be sulking right now?".

"Who said I was?", a malicious smile crept his lips.

"Anyway where are going Boy Next Door?", I mocked.

"To your heart".

///

"I was joking!", he hissed, rubbing the reddened part where I smacked it roughly.

"You weren't thinking properly, I was helping you", I replied nonchalantly, my heart was beating fast and I tried to ignore thoughts that overflowed my mind but I couldn't help it.

I stole a glance at Marco who sat quietly still rubbing his head with a faint smile on his face, if he was like this--no, if Marco wasn't cold in the first place. .

Would he still be mine?

///

"I can't let my feelings come back", I murmured weakly to Janna who sat by the edge of the bed, cuddling a pillow to her chest.

"I can tell he's trying to win me back but I can't", I confessed timidly. "--I don't want to love him Janna, but how could I resist his sugar-coated words?".

"If I fall then everything that happened would be futile", I reasoned. "--that I'm so pathetic to easily fall".

She shifted her position and she was crossing her legs. "Why do you make love so complicated?".

"Love isn't to be thought about, it's to be felt", she eyed me. "--no offense Star, but your reasons of breaking up with Marco was shallow".

"S-shallow?", I croaked. "--h-he was embarrased of me, he didn't trust me, he said hurtful words to me and lastly", I trailed off, my throat getting heavy. "--he only said sorry, so easily that it was nothing to him".

"Listen to your words, you acted like an immature girl", she spat harshly. "--you know Marco for being expressionless and cold that's why he only apologized because  he never experienced something like that and he thought that it would  be enough to ease your pain".

"He wasn't embarrassed of you, he just didn't tell your parents you were dating because he was still not sure if he was worth it or if you needed time to before introducing him".

"I admit that he should've trusted you but what would a boy felt if he saw the  one he loved kissed by the cheek with someone he treats his rival?", she frowned. "--he was hurt by what he saw which led him to say hurtful words to you which he didn't meant".

"It was all a misunderstanding and you just broke everything because of your selfish thoughts that he isn't trying his best for you!", she screamed. "--he is trying, do you see the way he tried to prevent being close to you?  He feared that you would break his heart and you did".

"You're thinking that it's all his fault when it's mostly your fault", a tear trickled from my eyes. "--you kept thinking about yourself hurting but you didn't even bother thought about how he felt and bothered to clear the situation".

"And you are asking if he loves you", she took a deep breath. "--it's the other way, you should ask yourself if you love him enough when you didn't even fight for him".

"He's even changing because of you", countless of tears fell down my lap, I watched my palms being soaked with wet tears. "--don't hesitate because the moment he'll get tired you'll be misersble".

"I--I. .", I stumbled in making a sentence. "--I-I love him!".

"Are you just gonna say it to me or are you gonna show him?", she challenged.

And I knew exactly what to do.

|Vote and Comment|

#3 chapters left!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 8.3K 37
Ft. NCT DREAM Rumor: a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth Six boys, six rumors, one person to reveal the truth. COM...
27K 755 24
Cho Byeol is a normal quiet 16-year-old going to Ye Ran private High School. She is known as the best top student at the school. One day she was on...
114K 1.2K 21
A mysterious young man named y/n has arrived at beacon academy as a transfer. No one knows where he came from or why he's here, but something seems o...
593K 18.2K 81
حياكم الله البيت بيتكم اقلطو اقلطو💗 نبذه بسيطه عن الروايه نوره البطله التي تسكن عند جدتها المريضه بمرض شديد وتضطر الجده تزويج نوره لحمايتها من اعما...