Summer Love Potion

By cantquitecope

Polly has grown up with Dree all her life, she is just now starting to accept the feelings toward him as they... More

Summer Love Potion
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
14 years later

Chapter Five

10 1 0
By cantquitecope

~Dree's POV~

I dont know how long I sat there watching her sleep but I finally got tired and walked over to Thomas's bed. I knew he was already asleep on the couch and assumed I was going to be down soon anyway, but I couldn't pull myself from the room. I watch her from his bed silently she turned onto her side and sighed. He auburn hair was framing her face in the darkness. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. "Dree...." She whispered, I was hoping she hadn't caught me watching her. I got up slowly and walked to her bed bending down on my knees. She was asleep, was she dreaming about me? What was I thinking, she couldn't be dreaming about me and even if she was why did I even care? She started to whimper in her sleep and my mind quickly set into action. Without thinking I grabbed her hand and her face lit into a small smile. See you do care about her

Well she is my best friend

Ok...

I told myself to shut up before walking back to the bed and lying down.

***

I woke up some time later that night and in the light of the moon I saw Polly sitting on her bed writing in her diary or whatever she called it. I saw her look at me a few times, but she couldn't tell I was awake, she looked almost....sad....or troubled by me being here.

~Polly's POV~

Dear Diary June 2

It is 12pm and I just woke up and felt the urge to write. Dree is on Thomas's bed sleeping. I think he was the one who put me in my bed but I don't remember. I wish the wedding were now so that I could tell him and get to know how he feels. We had a nice time....cleaning my room.....I know its not exactly romantic but it meant a lot to have him with me and nobody else around. It will end tomorrow though and I will have to share him with Thomas again.

Love Polly

I lay back on my pillows and then I heard a long sigh. "Oh if only I could tell you Dree" I whispered to the sleeping boy. I nearly died when his soft voice spoke saying "Polly what is it you need to tell me?" I was silent hoping he would assume I had fallen asleep. I heard the bed make a noise as he got up and walked to my bed. I watched him the whole time. He didn't have his shirt on and his hair was all over the place from sleep. I couldn't breath. "Please Polly just tell me"

"I-I-I can't"

"We are best friends!"

I stopped and sighed really loudly and pushed him away "Exactly Dree, we are best friends"He looked shocked at my reaction. I wanted to scream please do not go back to Thomas's bed stay.

"Okay Polly, will you ever tell me?"

"I will at my sisters wedding" I was expecting him to react negatively about the mention of my sister but he once again shocked me.

"Okay Polly, you're sister and that guy make will make a nice family...night Polly"

I was so desperate for him to stay but what could I do. "I wish you would stay" I whispered turning on my side letting tears fall from my eyes. I wanted him to put his arms around me. I let my mouth fall open when I felt Dree lay beside me and I almost told him everything right there but instead I enjoyed this little moment between us and closed my eyes.

~Unknown POV~

I saw Dree get in bed with Polly. I started smirking, they both liked each other and I was going to do everything I could so that they would have to admit it. I knew for a fact Polly loved him because that was the main topic of her diary. I secretly was wanting them to have feelings for one another. I froze as I saw them moving. I should go before um they wake up and hurt me.....

~Polly's POV~

That was the best sleep I have had in years! I just don't know wh...HOLY CRAP DREE IS STILL IN MY BED AND OH MY GOSH! Okay chill Polly chill. I watched him sleeping and I sighed. I poked his nose and he slowly opened his eyes and smiled "Polly Hi?" I poked him again. "Um okay" I giggled and poked him again. I kept poking him until he got up looking at me funny. "I win!" I say laying all over my bed closing my eyes. He snorted and then went downstairs. I was still too lazy to get up. I looked for my diary and once again it was open and I looked at the door that Dree had just walked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 196K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...